Type keyword(s) to search

The Other Duggars: The Lost Girls and Amy

Message added by Scarlett45

If your post is not PRIMARILY about the Duggars, it will be removed. Please stick to the topic or take it to Small Talk, thank you.

• Start Topic

That sounds more like it. What IS this? I can't see them shipping this 11 year old hot mess of a kid anywhere on his own. Jer is at REAL ALERT and can't act as an accountability partner. Someone else has to be with him if this isn't from a family conference.

• Love 1

That sounds more like it. What IS this? I can't see them shipping this 11 year old hot mess of a kid anywhere on his own. Jer is at REAL ALERT and can't act as an accountability partner. Someone else has to be with him if this isn't from a family conference.

Yeah, seems really mysterious. Maybe the Gothard money pot is running so low that they're devising new programs -- like "Send Your Potential Very Young Renegades To Big Sandy Early For Faux Alert" or something?

• Love 2

There's another J-boy there. How old does the family buddy have to be?

There's another J-boy there. How old does the family buddy have to be?

Jason would probably be the youngest acceptable male Howler accountability partner, primarily because he can drive, sort of. Remember, these are people who deny the concept of being a teenager, so Jason is all grown up in their world. Heck, they'd send Justin, but he's still a few months away from getting his learner's permit (but plenty old enough to be a professional mechanic).

• Love 1

I'm on my phone, but that looks like Justin in the lower center of the top picture, below Jackson. I can't tell if there's a Bates boy or not. I'd be really shocked if the Duggars sent these two off alone, even dropped off at an ATI-sponsored event...not unless the parents were somewhere in the same acerage. None of the boys have been shipped off for "training" this young. There is at least one acceptable chaperone around, somewhere.

• Love 2

I'm on my phone, but that looks like Justin in the lower center of the top picture, below Jackson. I can't tell if there's a Bates boy or not. I'd be really shocked if the Duggars sent these two off alone, even dropped off at an ATI-sponsored event...not unless the parents were somewhere in the same acerage. None of the boys have been shipped off for "training" this young. There is at least one acceptable chaperone around, somewhere.

James was also there.

o8v62d.jpg

• Love 2

http://www.alertcadet.org

I saw the pics on tumblr. They are definitely at ALERT Cadet, for boys 8-17. Note the same green tee shirts the boys are wearing on the homepage.

"Assisting fathers to win and keep the hearts of their 8 to 17-year-old sons." Control their lives.. keep the hearts=cult speak. They make it sound benign. The entire idea f 8 to 17 year olds is learn to live as an adult independent of parents. Controlling children does not benefit the boy or society (*&^%$##@$%^

• Love 9

Hmmm... If the other driver caused the accident and the injuries why does he not go after the other driver for payment. Did he have basic liability vehicle insurance when the accident happened. Of course, if he had a couple of DUIs, his insurance company would have dropped him or his rates would have been sky high.

Famy fights back (that was quick...so much for her "job." I am waiting on the cable guy, so I have an excuse).

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEHZPaytkON/

eta: Dillon claimed he was hit by a drunk driver who crossed the center line. Insurance should have covered this scenario, unless he carried the bare minimum on his end (assuming the other driver was uninsured). Or Dill's medical insurance would have kicked in. Unless he was only minimally covered.

Edited by Sew Sumi

That's probably only part of the bill. I was in hospital for 4 or 5 days post-appendectomy, and the bill was about $75,000 (fully covered). His surgery was far more complex, and I could have sworn he was hospitalized longer than that.

• Love 2

4 days at $52,000!? I'm sincerely glad I live in a developed western nation that isn't the USA. The gubermint should be footing that bill.

That bill also included surgery to insert a metal rod into his leg and then another surgery later to remove the rod. 

I think Famy's post about lying refers to Radar saying that she doesn't appear to be employed. Because honey, the lawsuit is all right there.

I do wonder how much hawking her little boxes of assorted crap on Instagram actually pays one?

• Love 1

I think Famy's post about lying refers to Radar saying that she doesn't appear to be employed. Because honey, the lawsuit is all right there.

I do wonder how much hawking her little boxes of assorted crap on Instagram actually pays one?

She's all Duggar. "I have a job, which you can't know any specific details about."

• Love 7

Is it possible the other driver's insurance company is dragging their heels? I ask because my mother got into a minor accident last year, not her fault, and she had a hell of a time dealing with both her and the other driver's insurance.

As for medical insurance, DUI Dill was self-employed at the time and likely didn't have coverage. I can see him being one of those asshole rednecks who wasn't going to buy insurance just because President Obama was telling him to.

She's all Duggar. "I have a job, which you can't know any specific details about."

Lmfao, like she's some kind of CIA agent running undercover ops in the Middle East or something. The delusion runs strong in this family.

• Love 2

That bill also included surgery to insert a metal rod into his leg and then another surgery later to remove the rod.

If I had those rod surgeries, I wouldn't receive a bill. The Gubermint pays for hospital treatment.
  • Love 5

Keep the conversation on Amy and her husband's possible lawsuit. Bringing up the off topic about ACA and how other countries deal with medical care will lead to hidden or deleted posts in the future. Take the  government conversation somewhere else. Thank you.

What happens if Dillon "black is the sexiest colour" King can't pay?

Probably nothing. He'll negotiate a payment plan. They could put a lien on his house, so when he sells it the hospital would be paid first. Property is rarely seized where medical bills are concerned.

• Love 1

Earlier, someone asked if Josie had tooth decay.  As a mum of 2 micro prems (babies under 1500g  (sorry I have no idea about what that is in lbs and ozs)) tooth decay is frequent due to the underdevelopment of enamel on the tooth, which doesn't finish forming until after 33 weeks gestation.  My 31-weeker has poor enamel, luckily for her it is mild, but her little 25-weeker friend had crumbling teeth.  Fortunately for most, once they lose their baby teeth, the adult teeth aren't as affected, if at all.  

Edited by LittlePeas3
  • Love 6

Probably nothing. He'll negotiate a payment plan. They could put a lien on his house, so when he sells it the hospital would be paid first. Property is rarely seized where medical bills are concerned.

They just moved into a house owned by Mary. I doubt they're even paying rent, and it could be that they are living here to avoid having any seizable assets on his end. They can't even take Famy's extensive wardrobe, even the stuff she's outgrown since the wedding.

Kidding! For once, she's totally off the hook here.

• Love 1

"Assisting fathers to win and keep the hearts of their 8 to 17-year-old sons." Control their lives.. keep the hearts=cult speak. They make it sound benign. The entire idea f 8 to 17 year olds is learn to live as an adult independent of parents. Controlling children does not benefit the boy or society (*&^%$##@$%^

Teaching guys to control their wives and children is the entire point of the Gothard cult. It's why it appeals to guys like JIm Bob. And all the rest, I expect, given what I've read over the years from other offspring-survivors of it.... All the fathers who remain in Gothardom have to be control freaks of  one sort or another, including the sainted Gil Bates, or else they wouldn't continue in this "faith." And since he's on the board, Bates is highly instrumental in spreading this set of pernicious ideas to other people as well. Truly, that's all the whole Gothard enterprise is about when you look at their materials and programs. "Jesus" has virtually nothing to do with it. Gothard must be the most insecure and power-mad person in the world to have come up with this crap.

If I had those rod surgeries, I wouldn't receive a bill. The Gubermint pays for hospital treatment.

Your country makes Jesus cry. Ask any Duggar, even Amy.

Somebody who courts as many car accidents as Mr. DUI King does really should take more thought for how he'll pay for the medical consequences of his follies. His eternally unemployed spouse with her taste for trendy clothing is gonna have even more reasons to regret her hasty marriage one day, looks like.

What happens if Dillon "black is the sexiest colour" King can't pay?

They'll dun him for a long time, trying to get their money. But if pursuing him through lawsuits and the like for the cash begins to seem too pricey for them they'll eventually just write it off and shift the costs to the rest of their payers (individuals, insurers, government programs) by hiking up their prices.

• Love 4

I'm surprised that the medical information ($ owing) is public, even in this situation. Amy can purchase their home and vehicles until the hospital gives up? If her mystery job pays enough, I suppose that's what she would do. 

If it's that much for 4 days, how much will it cost Amy to have a baby in a hospital? I'm guessing they wouldn't withhold care for people even if they owe money. That probably wouldn't stop Amy anyway. If she can swing a People cover for a bump...

Amy, there is a producer in St.Louis who will work with anybody that can convince a camera to follow. Don't worry about negativity, their social media editors are on the ball. Pay is probably really crappy, but you may get free jebus hats and shirts to model. 

• Love 1

I'm surprised that the medical information ($ owing) is public, even in this situation. Amy can purchase their home and vehicles until the hospital gives up? If her mystery job pays enough, I suppose that's what she would do. 

Medical records are confidential in America, but lawsuits are not.  Lawsuits are filed in the county court house and are a matter of public record.  In this case, a hospital is suing Dillon for unpaid medical bills.

13010665_900716506693826_386618788579202

Anyone can walk into the county court house and get a copy of the full lawsuit.  That's what Radar Online did and here is the report:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/amy-duggar-debt-lawsuit-scandal-husband-sued-medical-bills/

• Love 3

Redacted medical bills are not medical records here.  They are bills just like a mortgage, telephone, or electric bills.  That's why the procedures or supplies were redacted.  Those are part of the medical record. 

• Love 1

You can get all of this civil/criminal court information online nowadays. I actually saw that the lawsuit had been filed before the story "broke" on the internet. (BTW, I also saw that JB is invoked in some civil litigation regarding a real estate deal. Pick that story up, Radar Online!)

Radar Online has already reported on that lawsuit:

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/duggar-foreclosure-scandal-jim-bob-michelle-facing-home-proceedings

http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/jim-bob-duggar-michelle-duggar-foreclosure-lawsuit/

As a licensed real estate agent, Jim Bob (Michelle had a license, too, at one time) should have known what he was doing.  Now, he's trying to blame the mortgage company.  From the Radar report, what happened was that the Duggars bought a woman's house for $10, which means that something else of value was probably given to her at the purchase.  (She may have been behind in her mortgage payments and the Duggars may have offered to catch up the payments to save the woman from a foreclosure [speculation].  In any event, there was a mortgage on the house and no one made payments for a few years.  So, the mortgage company filed for foreclosure at the court house.

Now, the Duggars are claiming that the mortgage company didn't advise the Duggars before the foreclosure was filed.  The mortgage company doesn't have to advise anyone except the mortgagor (the borrower) of a foreclosure.  If the Duggars weren't a party to the original mortgage or if they did not formally assume the mortgage (requires the lender's permission in writing), no notice has to be given to the owner of the property.  In this case, it sounds like the Duggars are the property owners but that they are not obligated on the mortgage instruments.

It sounds to me like the Duggars were trying to pull a fast one by taking advantage of someone and got burned.  Remember the insurance scam Jim Bob and Josh tried to pull a few years ago?  Same kind of deal.  

• Love 1

JB refiled the lawsuit early this year. He's a determined little grifter. 

That he is!

That house is a dump and I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind – let alone an experienced, third -generation, real estate agent – would want to buy it.  

It was build in 1955, has asbestos (toxic!) shingles and a tar and gravel roof.

5344808393.jpg

5344808393-5.jpg

5344808393-11.jpg

5344808393-9.jpg

5344808393-10.jpg

Oh in Arkansas the sales papers for houses all read like that.  A small dollar value and other consideration.  When I sold my mother's house it was like that and I certainly didn't sell her house for $10. 

• Love 2

Oh in Arkansas the sales papers for houses all read like that. A small dollar value and other consideration. When I sold my mother's house it was like that and I certainly didn't sell her house for $10.

Finally! Someone else comprehends what "$10 and other good and valuable consideration" means!

That he is!

That house is a dump and I can't imagine why anyone in their right mind – let alone an experienced, third -generation, real estate agent – would want to buy it.

It was build in 1955, has asbestos (toxic!) shingles and a tar and gravel roof.

5344808393.jpg

5344808393-5.jpg

5344808393-11.jpg

5344808393-9.jpg

5344808393-10.jpg

Everything from the fifties has asbestos and lead. People were too busy smoking on the advice of their doctors to notice. Doesn't look that bad to me. If it were restored it'd be nice. I like this room:

5344808393-5.jpg

• Love 4

While it's easy to get sidetracked, this is not an actual open house. This is the second time in two days that it's been asked to stay on topic. We hate having to remove posts, but if we feel the mod notes are being ignored, that is our next step. Please, stay on topic. Thank you.

• Love 1

Jason would probably be the youngest acceptable male Howler accountability partner, primarily because he can drive, sort of. Remember, these are people who deny the concept of being a teenager, so Jason is all grown up in their world. Heck, they'd send Justin, but he's still a few months away from getting his learner's permit (but plenty old enough to be a professional mechanic).

There's a Jason?

Seriously..I know I laugh every time I see that "Who's Justin" line but I'm serious as a heart attack here. .who the eff is Jason?

Edited by MarysWetBar
  • Love 4

There's a Jason?

Seriously..I know I laugh every time I see that "Who's Justin" line but I'm serious as a heart attack here. .who the eff is Jason?

Yep, the howlers aren't featured much. Nor the lost girls. I would prefer to see most of them over their older sibs. 

My list looks something like this:

Jana, Jill, Jessa, Jinger, Joy, little girl, little girl, Jordyn, Josie? 

Josh, JD, another guy, another guy maybe Josiah?, another guy, twin, twin, child teen, added in some writing because I didn't have 10,  Jackson

edit to add: it's pretty easy to look them up online, but I just cant remember which name goes in where in order and they aren't featured enough to care much.. 

I know there is a Johanna and Jennifer in the little girl slots

Joe, Josiah Jason, Jed, Jer  Justin, James.in the boy slots.

that's my final answer.  

Edited by sometimesy
  • Love 4

There's a Jason?

Jason is the one who fell 10 feet under the orchestra pit. Giant melon head, sort of looks like Jessa.
  • Love 7