Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E06: S1.E6: Chain Reaction

Competition increases amongst the women when a new guy receives a very warm welcome. Also: one couple runs into compatibility problems while one of the other women tries to see how much her guy is invested.

(edited)

One quick thing: why did Michelle leave her luggage behind at the tiki bar? I looked in the boat and couldn't see it---maybe they have large storage areas.

Michelle (whatever her name is--the one with the child who went home at the end) mentioned something about not being forgiving enough in regards to her ex (holding on to stuff). I hope it wasn't about him cheating on her because then I wouldn't want her to get back with him. I guess people can work through cheating but that break in trust would be a deal breaker for me in the vast majority of situations (i.e., excluding prolonged comatose state, etc).

Edited by Vicky8675309
*mixed up Lisa and Michelle's names
  • Love 2

I hope its okay that I started this topic, but I wanted to comment on this episode.

1. Team Javier --  WTF was up with Alex and Alyssa????  You're on the island to find love, so your first idea is to go hang out with 5 other couples?  And then ditch the guy to go talk with a bunch of other girls?  I don't think you need to stick to a guy like a barnacle, or anything like that, but its downright rude to stick a guy in a room with a bunch of people he doesn't know while you run off.  I'm so glad he told both of those dumb broads to kick rocks

2. Sucks for Alicia -- I think she really liked Javier, and so it sucks that he wasted his pick on those two dummies.  I wonder if Alex was dying to get back to the couples villa so she could try to talk to BT.  Other than that...I just don't get it.

3.  Ben and Lisa are now my least favorite couple.  They are just really oogy to me.  Neither of them are really attractive, and I'm almost embarrassed for Lisa, because I don't think Ben gives two shits about her.  I think Ben just wanted to stay on the island and maybe have some sex.  And while I think Lisa is wrong, I think Ben is more wrong for playing her like that.

4. Doesn't Lisa have her own money? Why is Ben talking about how she is going to "do damage" to his pocketbook?

5.  I like BT.  In fact, I think I like all the couples except Lisa and Ben.  And Kristin may turn out to be a debbie downer, gotta see where that goes

6. Happy I don't have to look at Taylor's ugly mug again

7. I thought it was a little silly for Michelle to leave, I figured why not just get a free vacation in Anguilla and just hang out.  Let Ben and Lisa do whatever, and just hang out on the beach, read a book, and go shopping -- but that last scene really warmed my cold dead stone heart.  I almost cried too.  That was so sweet.  Good for her.  Real talk though, her dude is about 20x more attractive than Ben.

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Currently watching. I can say without a doubt I dislike Alex and her overly-big mouth. Looking like the joker. 

Javier can't dance. The Latin girl did too much. Too too much.

Dork

With the exception of Dom, they all do way too much.  Latin girl does the dancing thing,  Alex did the hand thing, this time someone brought out some 3 pound weights.  Its all so cringeworthy that I try to turn away whenever the girls go into that mode.  

• Love 5

Ok at the part where Ben goes to talk to cornball ass Taylor about being with Lisa. Ben doesn't even want Lisa!!!!! He just wants to stay on vacation! Manipulator. 

2 minutes ago, RCharter said:

With the exception of Dom, they all do way too much.  Latin girl does the dancing thing,  Alex did the hand thing, this time someone brought out some 3 pound weights.  Its all so cringeworthy that I try to turn away whenever the girls go into that mode.  

The prompts and gimmicks suck. Ok, who created the new rule that let Ben stay but made Taylor leave instead of both guys leaving since their women didn't want them? Maybe to see more drama with Lisa and Michelle?

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Ok at the part where Ben goes to talk to cornball ass Taylor about being with Lisa. Ben doesn't even want Lisa!!!!! He just wants to stay on vacation! Manipulator. 

The prompts and gimmicks suck. Ok, who created the new rule that let Ben stay but made Taylor leave instead of both guys leaving since their women didn't want them? Maybe to see more drama with Lisa and Michelle?

Its like Terrance J didn't even care!  Did anyone care that Taylor even left, no send off and words of wisdom from Terrance J?  Harsh

Ben could not care less about Lisa if he tried.  And he is barely trying.  "yeah, as soon as I met you I was...uh....attracted to you...and uh.....we should just keep it loose and see what happens."  I think Lisa is dumb, but I feel bad because she is SO into him....and it is so inexplicable.  His whole beach bum look is not attractive, he looks every minute of 36...hell, he looks every minute of 45.

I hate the gimmicks when the girls meet the guys.  I get that these shows are cheesy, but its just too much.

• Love 6

Is there some reason why Lisa couldn't "break up" with Taylor herself instead of sending Ben to do it?  I would feel sorry for her since Ben is clearly not into her, but she is no prize either, so now they get to be two non-prizes together.

• Love 7
(edited)

^^^Absolutely RCharter!

After seeing the way this went down, no doubt in my mind that Alex wanted to get in there with the other couples just to get to see, or be seen, by BT. No doubt. How did the girls just leave Javier and beeline for the ladies? Makes no sense.

I, for one, am paying attention to these dating lessons

Edited by announcergirl
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, lilabennet said:

Is there some reason why Lisa couldn't "break up" with Taylor herself instead of sending Ben to do it?  I would feel sorry for her since Ben is clearly not into her, but she is no prize either, so now they get to be two non-prizes together.

She's a bit aggressive. She was determined to get her man -even if he was someone else's.

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Ok didn't like that Ms. Michelle thought she was the shiznik telling Ben that since there was no Ben and Michelle he'd have to leave the villa. Uh who died and made your uptight overreacting ass facilitator?!!

In a previous episode, that's what they were told the rule was.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, backformore said:

In a previous episode, that's what they were told the rule was.

Yes, I remember. It was more the bossy way she took the honor of delivering the news. 

What was up Javier's ass to make him leave? Did he have any dates or quality time with the girls before he bolted? The cut made him look too sensitive, to me. 

• Love 1

Alex (Girl Alex, not Guy Alex)  pushes all my buttons.  She is easily the most annoying person on the show. The first few minutes any guy meets her she seems cute and bubbly.  Within minutes, that turns into shrill, loud, and immature.   She just seems stupid.. 

I Saw Javier's point.  The women decided that instead of just hanging out and getting to know him, they should all go see the other couples.   And then they made him feel like an outsider, while they talked to their friends. He comes across as introverted, and wanted a woman who was more energetic and social.   But he needs her to be a buffer for him.  He realized right then that neither one of them was concerned with his feelings.   It would have been nice if he could go back and pick two different women to get to know. 

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Yes, I remember. It was more the bossy way she took the honor of delivering the news. 

What was up Javier's ass to make him leave? Did he have any dates or quality time with the girls before he bolted? The cut made him look too sensitive, to me. 

Yeah, it seemed like she was mad at Ben for not being super into her.  Like "ha ha, you thought you got to me by flirting with Lisa, but I'm gonna get you back by cutting your vacation short!"

I was with Javier.  I just thought it was in such poor taste for them both to suggest that they go out to visit the other couples the first night and not spend any time with him.  I'm no Emily Post, but even I have better manners than that.  They both seemed to take it for granted that he would have to pick one of them and I found it hilarious that he pulled the rug out from both of them.

Since I thought they were both being selfish, I could understand him being like "you know, I don't really want to know either of you....smell 'ya later!"

I just wonder if he didn't say or do something awful that made both girls basically ignore him after fawning over him.  Because neither one seemed all that broken up over it.  And he isn't an ugly guy (I don't think he is "model" good looking), he has a good job.....and he has conservative values, which I was sure would have Alex creaming her pants.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, backformore said:

Alex (Girl Alex, not Guy Alex)  pushes all my buttons.  She is easily the most annoying person on the show. The first few minutes any guy meets her she seems cute and bubbly.  Within minutes, that turns into shrill, loud, and immature.   She just seems stupid.. 

I Saw Javier's point.  The women decided that instead of just hanging out and getting to know him, they should all go see the other couples.   And then they made him feel like an outsider, while they talked to their friends. He comes across as introverted, and wanted a woman who was more energetic and social.   But he needs her to be a buffer for him.  He realized right then that neither one of them was concerned with his feelings.   It would have been nice if he could go back and pick two different women to get to know. 

I think that would have been fair too.  They were both clearly duds, and it seemed like Terrance agreed with him that it was sort of an asshole move to take him to the couples villa and abandon him there.  And all the other girls were interested in him.  

I don't think I'm introverted, but I know I would be a little put off if I'm supposed to be spending time getting to know the two girls I picked out of all the other girls, two girls who said they were interested in getting to know me....and then the first thing they did was visit with their friends and ignore me for the night.  I might feel a little used and disappointed.  Even the other guys in the villa noticed.  And I think its just rude, this guy literally knew NO ONE except the two girls he came there with.  The two girls knew everyone, because they had met all the guys, and had been living with the other women.

Alex is the worst -- when he was talking about "high energy" I was just thinking about how that would get annoying after about 5 minutes....does she an off button somewhere...geez.

• Love 5

Alex was ANGRY about Javier not seeing how wonderful she is.   her little rant about "I'm 11 years younger, no wrinkles, I'll always be hot, I'm bangable (did she really say that?  YIKES) " Full of yourself much? 

she doesn't understand how ANY man wouldn't jump at the chance to date her.  She's cute, but once she starts talking, all the "cute"  disappears. And she     moves way too fast, planning a future right away.    My son once described the kind of woman Alex is to me.  The kind where they meet, and  the guy is thinking "I wonder what kind of music she likes, maybe I'll ask her to that concert next week."  And the woman is thinking "maybe our baby will have his curly hair and my eyes and we'll name him Aidan.  I wonder if he likes the name Aidan?"  Men tend to RUN from women like her.

• Love 4
(edited)

From Alex's Twitter tonight. Too bad we didn't get to see the time Javier spent with Alex and Alyssa away from the other couples.

Edited by atomic
  • Love 2

My guess is that the first night was just ONE of the reasons Javier passed on both.  As mentioned (many, many times) above, Alex is just waaaaay too intense.  She gets these crazy eyes!  I don't understand why someone so young is so desperate to get hitched!  And, she may live to regret saying she is "100% bangable 100% of the time" on national TV.  I don't know about the other girl (forgot her name).  Maybe they just didn't click. 

As to why Javier didn't pick Alicia- I bet that girls like her are a dime a dozen in Miami and he was probably looking for something different for this experience.

I think it's pretty shitty of both Ben and Lisa to do what they did to both Michelle and Taylor.  I couldn't stand Taylor, but that was really cruel.  He seemed really blindsided but he took it well and even gave Lisa a hug. 

Michelle- I guess I'm glad she got her happy ending but I do wonder why she and Evan broke up if he was such a perfect guy.  Not that I'm super invested in this particular show, but it always makes me angry when contestants on any sort of reality game show take the space of someone else when they obviously weren't really into it.  I am sure there was some other desperate girl who would've gladly taken Michelle's spot!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, atomic said:

From Alex's Twitter tonight. Too bad we didn't get to see the time Javier spent with Alex and Alyssa away from the other couples.

*eye roll*

The idea IMO, is that she was supposed to spend time trying to get to know him.  If your first instinct when meeting a brand new guy is to try to spend a few hours with your friends thats not cool.  And trying to blame him for not "holding his own" is also an asshole move.

And I'm sure he absolutely wanted nothing to do with you after  three hours of you grilling him about kids and marriage an entire day after you met.  

• Love 4

Ok maybe this is out there somewhere but how the HELL did Michelle's ex and baby get to Anguilla in less than 12 hours??  She is shown facetiming her kid and mom? and going to bed and the next morning she's out.  Feeling a little duped.  However this is Survivor Mark Burnett's show and "twists and turns" are his specialty.

And I feel a bit duped that we got to see NONE of Javier's day with the two ladies - I would have liked to see how they all interacted on their "dates" to see for myself.  I have a hard time believing he was so hurt by the night before.

• Love 3

I thought Javier was already regretting choosing Alex when she started acting like a lunatic within the first 2 seconds after he picked her.  The look on his face was not pleased.  He was never going to choose Alex after that.  And I guess he just didn't click with Alyssa after picking her based on looks alone.  Imagine that.

• Love 8

First of all, I love this show. I hope it gets renewed.

But I am seriously confused. I'm gonna listen to the afterbuzz show (alyssa is on it) and watch the NoFilter stuff to get more perspective.

As I'd said many times before, as the choices start dwindling, the later men to arrive will get the short shrift. First Stevey gets no one, then Javier gets everyone but not the right girls. Then again, we did not see any of their bonding at all. There has to be more to this story. Or Javier is a real clingy, needy guy. Why did he give up?! On the other hand, I think going to see their friends before the Villas process of dating was complete was a terrible move by Alyssa and Alex. I can understand that Javier felt he was intruding into something and felt like a third wheel. Why didn't he go for Alicia though? In any case Javier strikes me as one of those types of guys who would break up soon anyway. I didn't like his attitude.

Are these girls' hearts even in it anymore? By now they are probably cranky, homesick, tired of each others' company, and worn out from so much speed dating. It's weird that the last 2 guys went home without making a connection.

The whole Lisa/Ben/Taylor thing is horrible. I felt really bad for Taylor.

Isn't it crazy that out of 8 guys, 3 went home and didn't even complete the show?

I was also very surprised how Lindsey suddenly out of nowhere felt so nervous and scared that it won't last with Alex. I had pegged them as the couple that will make it all the way.

Kristin and Jeffrey made me think of the Amazing Race, with couples fighting over navigating vs driving. It was funny,

So out of the four couples who are actually couples up, I'm feeling really good about Brandon and TT, Ashley and BT, and even Lindsey and Alex. I'm so curious if any of them are gonna stay together afterwards.

Why do I somehow feel that Michelle knew she would get back with Eran and thats why her heart wasn't in her relationship with Ben? Somehow I have a feeling she was doing this as a vacation and a chance to be on TV and then started missing her son and her ex and that's why she melted down and wanted out.

Eran is a good looking guy.... he IS perfect for Michelle. (I noticed them speaking Hebrew... this is what Michelle needs. I'm Jewish, I know the israeli/ Middle Eastern mentality, she is too strong for any of these all-American guys. Eran is her soulmate. I hope they made it work. I'll see if she says anything on twitter. Aww I'm all choked up.)

Wait. I just checked on wikipedia. Tyler Gattuso, the guy who made it to Big Brother 17 finals and was cut, is not even listed anymore. We saw him on the preview though, so this is bizarre. Wow, the preview for next week looks insane. Tyler is the youngest and hottest guy to show up yet, and I can see why alex and alicia will fight over him. But this looks like it's probably going to be a superficial relationship; Tyler is really young and he's the type to hook up physically right away without dating seriously. Is that alex making out with him hot and heavy in the shower? I thought she was conservative? A virgin? Wow, this is going to be nuts.

One thing this show has accomplished: I totally want to go on vacation now to Anguilla to that resort. It looks AMAZING.

• Love 1
(edited)

Alex's singsong "I get to go back to the villas!!!" was ridiculous. Because you want to broadcast to these men that you were rejected before they got there? Perhaps multiple times? She might as well have said "now I might be 'sloppy thirds!'" She is just so childish. 

Oh, and saying you have "no wrinkles" and are "ALWAYS gonna be hot" shows your immaturity. Most of us have plans to, you know, AGE.

Edited by ClareWalks
  • Love 8

RE: Taylor

Its not a spoiler anymore, so I can tell you that Taylor ended up sending a love letter/poem to Kristin that night at the beach.

It was actually handwritten and he says something about how he made a mistake and he should have picked her.

So -- I really didn't feel all that bad for Taylor after that.  And I thought it was particularly shitty of him to proclaim his love when Kristin was trying to get to know another guy.

I think if I were Michelle/Taylor I would just let Lisa/Ben do whatever and treat it like a vacation.  But the Michelle ending was very sweet, I almost shed a tear when she started running to the boat.  

And seriously -- absolutely no one cared that Taylor left....hilarious.  Terrance J didn't even care enough to offer some kind words of compassion or comfort.

13 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Alex's singsong "I get to go back to the villas!!!" was ridiculous. Because you want to broadcast to these men that you were rejected before they got there? Perhaps multiple times? She might as well have said "now I might be 'sloppy thirds!'" She is just so childish. 

Not only that, but it just makes it sound like the only reason she wants to get picked is so she can go to the villa and possibly get more camera time.  Not because she wants to get to know anyone (but BT).

Which is exactly what I think she did with Ben.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, RCharter said:

Not only that, but it just makes it sound like the only reason she wants to get picked is so she can go to the villa and possibly get more camera time.  Not because she wants to get to know anyone (but BT).

Which is exactly what I think she did with Ben.

Excellent point. She was more excited about the villas than she was about Javier. What a dingbat!

• Love 3

I wonder how it worked---the kid had a passport and the maternal grandmother was cool with the dad taking the kid overseas because everyone (except Michelle.....really?) knew that Michelle wanted baby daddy back. I guess she told everyone on the phone and then everyone including the producers coordinated it. It just seems strange and I'm probably overly skeptical due to shows like UnReal. Her running down the dock while taking over her sweater and letting it fly into the water......maybe I'm to cynical since Michelle annoyed me (but female Alex annoys me more)

Javier seemed to have some self respect despite being on a cheesy reality show. He cut his losses and was out of there

• Love 5

don't know this is a spoiler so I'll hide it.  I checked online for an update on Michelle and Ex and

Spoiler

on twitter she confirms that it did not work out for her and Eran again.

• Love 3

The kid probably has a passport bc I think he's Israeli and lives in the US now. Michelle herself is in Israel at the moment.

Also since this is very close to the end of the show it's possible that Michelle's mom flew with the baby to begin with to a nearby part of the island so they can be reunited as soon as the show ends. I won't be surprised, by the way, if in reality Michelle was seeing her son here and there off camera since he is so young and probably missed her. She didn't seem as emotional to see her baby as she was to see Eran, so maybe they had already met? I don't know. I wonder.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, MV713 said:

don't know this is a spoiler so I'll hide it.  I checked online for an update on Michelle and Ex and

Hide contents

on twitter she confirms that it did not work out for her and Eran again.

Spoiler

oh no :( sigh. They also said it on the afterbuzz after show.  They broke up TWO WEEKS AGO!! She seems like a bit of a toughie...

• Love 2

Not sure if Javier is naturally a little stilted, or if that was a language thing - my eyes rolled into the back of my head when Alecia turned up the "I'm Latina! Therefore you must pick me! Empanadas!" up to 11 so I missed out on the actual particulars of Javier's story - but he was so obviously flat and shy that the girls should have really picked up on it. That is, if they actually gave a shit about the guy after spending five minutes with him, which it's super possible they did not, and that's why they immediately latched onto the others at the villa. I'm glad he just walked away rather than picking one of them and stewing about their lack of effort for the rest of the episodes.

Now that the uncoupled girls are in smaller numbers, the likelihood of Alex getting picked for the 2:1 date is getting greater and greater. If I were any of the other girls, I'd spread the word that if you end up in that situation with her, you just ask the guy about his political leanings and sit back and grab some popcorn. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, backformore said:

her little rant about "I'm 11 years younger, no wrinkles, I'll always be hot, I'm bangable (did she really say that?  YIKES) " Full of yourself much? 

I had to come by just to comment on how outrageously crazy Alex is... The second she went off on that rant I instantly though "I have to check out PTV now" Heh. I'm actually glad people are liking the show as I'm really enjoying it.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

The blog makes it even weirder that she threw her little "come on, man! I'm so young and bangable! Pick me!" tantrum, since in the blog she says she wasn't into him.

I also watch UNreal, so I wonder if that particular TH wasn't about BT rejecting her, and they just thought it was more fun to use it when Javier turned her down.

• Love 3

Alex:  Think you'll never age?  Hah!  Just wait till those chipmunk cheeks start to sink in, there will be nothing left but one big cartoon mouth spouting political slogans for some extreme right wing party that hasn't been invented yet.  So obnoxious.

Kristin: One of my favorites until she started riding Jeffrey about directions.  I was a little worried that maybe he didn't know how to read a map (many young people don't)  and was  stuck in an embarrassing situation.

Lisa:  One minute lecturing Taylor about drinking, "We're not here to have fun!"  The next minute out in the ocean flirting and saying she didn't care what anybody thought. Okay, lady, but Ben doesn't really like you and he would still be trying to please Michelle if she had given him a chance.

Michelle:  I'm always happy to see parents stay together so I'm glad Michelle was giving her ex another chance.  From what we know of her his" mistake," might have been wanting to wait dinner till after the game.

Ashley:  Love her.  She's so sincerely trying with BT, falling in love at a reasonable rate, and still looking beautiful through all sorts of frizzy weather.  I have actual hope for those two crazy kids!

TT: You and Brandon are look adorable together, another very good match.

I agree with you all!  This is a really fast paced, fun show and I'm learning a lot about dating, also.  Too bad it's way too late for me to use.  I do have a new appreciation for my husband after watching these goofy guys.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Alex:  Think you'll never age?  Hah!  Just wait till those chipmunk cheeks start to sink in, there will be nothing left but one big cartoon mouth spouting political slogans for some extreme right wing party that hasn't been invented yet.  So obnoxious

well,  her blog reveals that she LOVES skin care and anti-aging products - and she ALREADY, at age 24? 25?  gets "preventive fillers"  to stop aging.  so yeah, she'll never age. 

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, backformore said:

well,  her blog reveals that she LOVES skin care and anti-aging products - and she ALREADY, at age 24? 25?  gets "preventive fillers"  to stop aging.  so yeah, she'll never age. 

She'll just look overdone.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, backformore said:

All that time, money, and effort and down the toilet when she starts yelling "I'm bangable!" at guys and demanding that they watch Fox News with her.

• Love 2

It was Michelle's little "you're screwed" smirk after dumping Ben and telling him he was going to be kicked out that made me detest her.

I'm actually happy Javier was all "deserting me wasn't very nice. Fuck off I'm out of here" because th I s is a tactic that contestants on these shows should do more.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, mertensia said:

It was Michelle's little "you're screwed" smirk after dumping Ben and telling him he was going to be kicked out that made me detest her.

I'm actually happy Javier was all "deserting me wasn't very nice. Fuck off I'm out of here" because th I s is a tactic that contestants on these shows should do more.

I loved Michelle's ending...but yeah....that was super petty on her part.

For my money, I'm just gonna stay and have a nice vacation in Anguilla.  Let Lisa deal with having to have sex with Ben, because he looks less and less attractive as the show goes on.

I'm sure Taylor could care less about Lisa, and he probably just wants a free vacation too.

100% agree about Javier.  Again, I don't think you need to be stuck like a barnacle to someone all the time, but that was too much.

And Alex trying to dump on the guy now is just pathetic.

• Love 2

Javier said from the beginning he was introverted.  Sending him into a party full of people he didn't know and then deserting him would be an introverts nightmare.  You would think they would want him to feel comfortable, but they were all about chatting it up with their friends.  Didn't they want to spend time with him and get to know him?  I wasn't surprised Alex abandoned him, but surprised Alyssa did it too.  I think they were more stoked to be at the villas than they were about being with Javier.

• Love 2
(edited)

Eran is a good looking guy.... he IS perfect for Michelle. (I noticed them speaking Hebrew... this is what Michelle needs. I'm Jewish, I know the israeli/ Middle Eastern mentality, she is too strong for any of these all-American guys. Eran is her soulmate. I hope they made it work. I'll see if she says anything on twitter. Aww I'm all choked up.)

Good gravy he was a cutie pie wasn't he?!  I was just coming here to post that!  None of the guys on this show could hold a candle to him.  Was that Hebrew he was speaking to her?  Good ear.  =)  I got very teary eyed when they were reunited.  I'm a sucker.  Her running down the pier to him, her wrap falling off her shoulders--good grief it was cute!  And what a cute kid she has as well =D

On 6/22/2016 at 11:22 AM, Big Mother said:

oh no :( sigh. They also said it on the afterbuzz after show.  They broke up TWO WEEKS AGO!! She seems like a bit of a toughie...

Oh crap!  Well that sucks!  So were they ever married or just living together?  What afterbuzz show are you speaking of?  When does that air?

Michelle- I guess I'm glad she got her happy ending but I do wonder why she and Evan broke up if he was such a perfect guy.  Not that I'm super invested in this particular show, but it always makes me angry when contestants on any sort of reality game show take the space of someone else when they obviously weren't really into it.  I am sure there was some other desperate girl who would've gladly taken Michelle's spot!

Good question!  Anyone got the T on this?  Does Michelle have her own blog like Alex?

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, atomic said:

Alex shared more about the time she and Alyssa spent with Javier in her blog

I could barely read that because her use of "and I" all over the place, most frequently used WRONG, drove me insane. 

• Love 4

The afterbuzz tv show is on youtube, or itunes, or even their own website (afterbuzz tv). I love afterbuzz; they have aftershows on just about every show under the sun. I subscribe to them in itunes and download the aftershows of the shows I enjoy and follow.

• Love 1
(edited)
30 minutes ago, Big Mother said:

The afterbuzz tv show is on youtube, or itunes, or even their own website (afterbuzz tv). I love afterbuzz; they have aftershows on just about every show under the sun. I subscribe to them in itunes and download the aftershows of the shows I enjoy and follow.

Oh wow thanks!  I had no idea about this show.  =)

All in all I like this show; it's silly fun and great for the summer.  Kinda reminds me of Bachelor in Paradise which I like as well.

I may be in the minority on this but I always like Taylor.  He had a laid back, cool guy vibe going on--I dug him AND I really like the way he left (with Lisa and Ben situation) kinda shows a lot of class IMO. 

2 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Edited by Dirtybubble
  • Love 1
(edited)

I thought Javier was ugly, straight up. But he could talk, so his brain in Taylor´s head would be pretty hot. I´m extremely cold-hearted but I cried a bit, against my will, at the end.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 1
On June 25, 2016 at 9:06 PM, halkatla said:

I thought Javier was ugly, straight up. But he could talk, so his brain in Taylor´s head would be pretty hot. I´m extremely cold-hearted but I cried a bit, against my will, at the end.

I haven't been impressed by anyone. I'm still sitting on the pier. <sigh>

• Love 2
9 hours ago, announcergirl said:

I haven't been impressed by anyone. I'm still sitting on the pier. <sigh>

honestly, the pier looks sort of fun.  With the exception of Alex, the girls mostly seem nice.  Its telling that they all seem to miss each other.  

I know its cliche, but I think its just as hard to find good friends as it is to find really good men.  If I left the show with a group of 5 really good friends, and I got to hang out on Antigua I'd be okay with that.

• Love 4