Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

He was given up for adoption as an infant. He was adopted but his adoptive mom died. His dad returned him and he spent the rest of his childhood in foster care and several years in a boys home.

kind of explains some of his insecurity, trust issues

Well that explains everything. Poor guy. Now I want him to win. He probably won't but 2nd is not a bad payday.  But I'm just fearful that scam artists will cheat him blind. He is so desperate to be liked.

• Love 6

Part of me would kind of rather have Nicole/James win over Paul because the money would mean much more to them. I know, that's very un-Big Brother-like of me, but it's true. Maybe because I don't think any of the remaining HGs are clearly better players or the clear should-be winner. I usually don't care about that at all.

• Love 7

Go Day!!!  That was epic and awesome to behold. Don't you know that she has been trying really hard to hold herself together with that court jester of douchery so near every day.  She is now the Queen of Everything and SHE should win the prize money for getting all up in his face and setting the record straight like we have all wanted to do!  He is just really good at figuring out another person's tender spot and then he just keeps poking and poking until he gets a reaction. I don't blame her for losing it over her daughter being brought into the discussion.  That was a low blow and he was just busting out with jabs here and there to get the pressure off of him.  I don't believe either that they have been shunning Zachiya and I would bet instead that she and Paulie have been keeping off to themselves doing whatever (eyeroll) and being the "mean girls" of the group.  I can totally see that dynamic happening. So my vote to win the Ultimate Mega Nacho Gordito Grande Supreme is Da'Vonne.  Just give her the prize money now and lets move on to the  fall season.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Even if I did not like my friends "boyfriend", i still wouldn't shun her. Funny thing is, i think Z and the girls will make up. But, that fight was just wierd, except for Meech's reaction (that was funny).

I kind of agreed with Paulie saying about don't take the anger you have for him, out on Z.

So, you're believing Paulie's version of events? The man who claimed his aunt, then his grandmother, when he forgot he originally said it was his aunt, was dying of cancer in an attempt to not get evicted? He's the one spreading the Gospel now?

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

The soft spot is in Zakiyah's head.

I pity her, and I hope she gets help, but she actually was a fan of this show, and she threw it all away to be played and humiliated on TV by this dick.

THIS!! I couldn't have said it any better. 

• Love 5

I may come off like a bitch here but... I don't care. I don't care what a HGs past is. I don't care what sob stories they have. I don't care if their mother's brother's aunt's sister's dog lost the house in a poker game. I care about what you are in the house, how you play the game, and what I actually see and hear. 

Everyone has crap in their past. Some worse than others. This isn't Big Sob Story so we feel bad for you and want you to win. It's Big (fucking) Brother. Play the game. And then go on with your lives because it's not like BB is gonna make you famous.

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, Kendall said:

So, you're believing Paulie's version of events? The man who claimed his aunt, then his grandmother, when he forgot he originally said it was his aunt, was dying of cancer in an attempt to not get evicted? He's the one spreading the Gospel now?

And the guy who thinks being a feminist is some kind of She-Woman Man-Haters Club. And who trash-talked Natalie from the beginning of the season for being from Jersey and daring to get breast implants and not disclosing it to him in a timely manner. And who told America how many times he and Zakiyah had sex after she left. 

Yeah, the guy's a jerk.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, zibnchy said:

Well that explains everything. Poor guy. Now I want him to win. He probably won't but 2nd is not a bad payday.  

IMO, I think you should certainly empathize with James and wish him well, and this does certainly give me some insight into his trust issues. That said, I don't think people who had good childhoods should have that held against them if you think they played a better game.

I'd add that most people want to be rewarded for an actual accomplishment rather than out of pity.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, mooses said:

Part of me would kind of rather have Nicole/James win over Paul because the money would mean much more to them. I know, that's very un-Big Brother-like of me, but it's true. Maybe because I don't think any of the remaining HGs are clearly better players or the clear should-be winner. I usually don't care about that at all.

Really? Do tell! I know James seems like he could use the money, but I was under the impression that Nicole had a decent job and that her family was doing well. Besides she's going to marry Coreeeeeeey and he's totally going to be the next big movie star and make them all kinds of money!

Isn't Paul like 22 with a band and sells some t-shirts or something (that will soon have the world smack him hard in the face)? Does he have a secret? Is he making more money than I assumed?

For some reason I assumed Nic had more money than Paul, especially factoring in that the cost of living in her town can't be that high.

On an unrelated note, speaking of James being swindled- it would sure be icky if that's why Derek's family were so close to him and acting as a manager. (I don't think they are, but the quick relationship is strange.)

And yeah, I highly doubt that Day is shunning Z. More like Paulie manipulating Z with some asshole isolation moves. His goal seems to be to control Z. Whats first on the list? Remove those pesky friends filling her head with the truth. And voila- perfect hotbed for isolation- which leads to more dependence and neediness for Paulie, which seems to feed his large ego. A large ego that is in need of some TLC, because after all he was born and bred to win Big Brother*. Heh. Never gets old.

*If he means white, male, conventionally attractive and douchey than yes, he may be technically right.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

The necklaces:  Day's said "strength" and Michelle's said "courage" Natalie's said "genuine" and Bridgette's said "powerful."

Thanks for this. When they were shown, I thought Michelle's said "Cougar" -which I thought it was a very strange way for her to perceive herself.

I am kind of amused that Natalie's said "genuine"- of course it did.

(Tried to multi-quote and ended up with this. Sorry for the double post.)

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Granimal said:

Really? Do tell! I know James seems like he could use the money, but I was under the impression that Nicole had a decent job and that her family was doing well. Besides she's going to marry Coreeeeeeey and he's totally going to be the next big movie star and make them all kinds of money!

Isn't Paul like 22 with a band and sells some t-shirts or something (that will soon have the world smack him hard in the face)? Does he have a secret? Is he making more money than I assumed?

For some reason I assumed Nic had more money than Paul, especially factoring in that the cost of living in her town can't be that high.

On an unrelated note, speaking of James being swindled- it would sure be icky if that's why Derek's family were so close to him and acting as a "manager". (I don't think that's true at all, but the quick relationship is strange.)

Eh, maybe I'm wrong. And, honestly, that shouldn't matter. Ask me a couple weeks ago, and I would say Paul should one hundred percent win. But, because I don't really care who wins anymore and I don't think any of them would be a disgrace - they all have their gameplay arguments - it's just one reason I'd prefer the other two. Paul just has a really well-off family. If he wins, his mom will get that Bentley he promised her. From what I understand, he's not some artist printing his T-Shirts working his way up (which would be really impressive!) - he's talked about paying others to do the artwork or make the items for his clothing brand. He seems like a rich kid who probably got start-up money from his parents to start his clothing line.  

I mean, 500K would be nice for anyone. And I really would be glad if Paul won - he's been a really impressive player. Honestly, I think I'm just thinking of reasons of why I could be happy for the other two if they win because this is what we're left with.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, Granimal said:

On an unrelated note, speaking of James being swindled- it would sure be icky if that's why Derek's family were so close to him and acting as a "manager". (I don't think that's true at all, but the quick relationship is strange.)

I've heard Derek isn't close to his father, so who knows why his dad wants to be involved with all these reality stars. I guess he sets up the meet and greets and things, but it sounds opportunistic of him at best. I think he did it for Caleb as well and they tried to get a reality show started together. 

• Love 2

As I'm waiting like an idiot for the ending of this HOH contest we damn well should be seeing on the feeds, I'm trying to analyze my thoughts about James, as he seems to be the hot topic of the moment.

I don't want him to win, I don't think he did anything to really "deserve" it. I've hated the fact that he's clearly tried to play up to "America" this whole season, although I grudgingly admit it's a good strategy. 

I believe he has had one strategy from the beginning, and has stuck to it - throw comps, be social, play up to "America", win an endurance comp and make a 'big' move, talk about loyalty a lot, and hope that's enough to get to the end. And you know what? There's a good chance it is.

I could not possibly give even a tiny flying fuck about whatever the hell is going on with Natalie. Do not care, these two will not be speaking a year from now, it is not relevant to me.

But I find myself liking him. And his back story does play a huge part of it. And I don't think he is as big a douchebag as many of the other guys. I've been re-reading this thread, as I tend to do when the season gets really boring, and about page 30something, someone made the comment that James really enjoys women, he enjoys talking to them and hanging out with them, and I agree and think it's a really awesome aspect to who he is. 

Now don't get me wrong, he's also a total douche in many ways. Stupid HGs, having layers to them!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 8

Paul won! James is definitely not winning the next competition. 

I think James is a little screwed here. Didn't he kind of tell Nicole he's taking Paul to F2 in the last episode? 

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 10.43.16 PM.png

Heh. All these players left are "floaters." Nicole is probably the least floaty, using the classic definition of the term. She started out with a floating rat strategy, but then was pretty rock solid in her Alliances after Week 3 or 4 or so until she had to make a new game plan after her alliances jumped ship.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

Paul won part 1 of HOH. Huh, I thought James or Nicole were supposed to have that one in the bag. Goes to show, you don't boot people based on supposed final HOH comps. 

Edited by Katesus7
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Paul won part 1 of HOH. Huh, I thought James or Nicole were supposed to have that one in the bag. Goes to show, you don't boot people based on supposed final HOH comps. 

If only they'd change that stupid "finish the Juror's sentence" competition. I don't care what anyone says - that says nothing about a player's social strategy or relationships in the House. It's such a crapshoot.

• Love 7

I HATE the final HOH comp. I feel like it's a slap in the face to true players/competitors. It's like saying, "OK, the comp is darts, but we are going to blindfold you, turn you around ten times, and oh, by the way, the bullseye is where the eight usually is".  I mean, I'm as fanatical as it gets with these people and watching them on the feeds and reading about them, and I always SUCK at this final comp.

• Love 4

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 10.52.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2016-09-14 at 10.53.16 PM.png

It's pretty funny to see Nicole/Paul trying to use the same tactics to get on the others' good side. It's really hard to tell where the BS begins and ends. But Nicole/Paul should absolutely take James to the end. They'd be foolish to take each other. Although I'm not totally convinced they will take James just because they wouldn't want to do what he wants and he didn't "earn" his spot in the final competition.

I just don't see James making it to F2. Nicole/Paul have talked a lot about beating the best in the end - and I think they know it's each other.

Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 11.01.23 PM.png

• Love 1

BBAD - Paul is motor-mouthing Nicole about the strategy of her winning the next mental comp against James.  He captures her, instructs her as though she was terminally stupid, repeats himself constantly.  I wonder how long she'll be able to put up with it before she's ready to DOR  just to get away from him.

Well, it's James turn to be demonized by Paul.  He's running on about how James made his game sooooo much harder.  LOL - how dare James to that to Paul.  Doesn't J. know that he was only in the house to make sure Paul got everything he wanted?

Paul and Nicole made up chicken for dinner, but not a word was said about inviting James to join them.  He had some chips and disappeared. He's going to have a very lonely week.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

BBAD - Paul is motor-mouthing Nicole about the strategy of her winning the next mental comp against James.  He captures her, instructs her as though she was terminally stupid, repeats himself constantly.  I wonder how long she'll be able to put up with it before she's ready to DOR  just to get away from him.

Well, it's James turn to be demonized by Paul.  He's running on about how James made his game sooooo much harder.  LOL - how dare James to that to Paul.  Doesn't J. know that he was only in the house to make sure Paul got everything he wanted?

Paul and Nicole made up chicken for dinner, but not a word was said about inviting James to join them.  He had some chips and disappeared. He's going to have a very lonely week.

The Chicken was for all of them. James was called into the DR. 

• Love 1

Now that I'm thinking about it, James played a similar game to Paul, but he wasn't obnoxious and showy so he doesn't get as much credit. Plus, James didn't have to dig himself out of a hole from hanging out with the jerks in Week 1 so he doesn't get the underdog title.

They each stayed good with whatever factions the House divided into. They had a side they were more loyal to, but they didn't show their cards. Gave out information left and right. They went with "the House" at all times - first that was Paulie since he was running things. Then they both jumped ship and it was with whoever was in power. Threw competitions. Tried to leave Jurors with the impression that they were on their side if only things could be different. Stayed loyal to one person, but knew they were in a better position and didn't ruin their game over it. 

Paul is just a loud asshole, so his game was more entertaining and therefore seemed more impressive. James was not - he was quiet, under the radar - so it comes off like he did nothing.

• Love 1

James won ONE comp.  Paul's won several.

James is a returnee who knew the game and several of the contestants.  Paul didn't.

James didn't really have a big mouth or carry too many tales.  Paul played rat for about 1/3 of the game.

They aren't similar at all except in size.  Oh, and Paul wasn't loyal to Vic, just like James wasn't loyal to Nat.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

I feel bad for James having a rough childhood, but that shouldn't factor in one iota on whether he should win the game. 

I don't care if someone's rich, poor, male, female, shy, loud-mouthed, .......yadda, yadda, yadda.  All that matters to me is how well they played the game. 

James floated all season and Nicole only start playing these last few weeks.  I do believe she will win, however.  Both James and Paul want to take her to the end.  James I can see, but Paul?  Your boy's not thinking clearly there. 

If given the chance to choose, Paul should take James.  And just the simple fact that Nicole kept asking him after he won Round 1 if he was going to coach James for Round 2 should give Paul a hint at what she's thinking.  Why would that worry her unless she's lying to Paul about wanting to take him to final two?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, J.D. said:

I feel bad for James having a rough childhood, but that shouldn't factor in one iota on whether he should win the game. 

I don't care if someone's rich, poor, male, female, shy, loud-mouthed, .......yadda, yadda, yadda.  All that matters to me is how well they played the game. 

James floated all season and Nicole only start playing these last few weeks.  I do believe she will win, however.  Both James and Paul want to take her to the end.  James I can see, but Paul?  Your boy's not thinking clearly there. 

If given the chance to choose, Paul should take James.  And just the simple fact that Nicole kept asking him after he won Round 1 if he was going to coach James for Round 2 should give Paul a hint at what she's thinking.  Why would that worry her unless she's lying to Paul about wanting to take him to final two?

James not only floated but he didn't even try......at anything. He didn't even study the days for the baseball comp. He's played before and knows better. That said, the jury likes him so he might get some votes. Nicole is playing a better game and might win. The weird thing was i didn't get any impression from the jury of Paul (or, I missed it). It might come down how they answer the stupid (and, staged) questions from the jury.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, simplyme said:

IMO, I think you should certainly empathize with James and wish him well, and this does certainly give me some insight into his trust issues. That said, I don't think people who had good childhoods should have that held against them if you think they played a better game.

I'd add that most people want to be rewarded for an actual accomplishment rather than out of pity.

Agreed, and I know some people who have had really shitty childhoods and really shitty parents that grew up to be incredibly successful and great people.  And others not so much.  It's all about what you make out of your life.  Some people have it a bit easier.  I am probably one of those.  I have had people try to make me feel guilty because I have a good relationship with my parents and they didn't.  I also know people with great parents that can't get their own lives together. 

I think James turned out to be a great guy despite what he has probably gone through.  He has talked about how he used to get in fights all the time at bars but then realized that he had to grow up.  I don't remember what he was doing before his first season but after last season he got a job which probably isn't glamorous but from his posts on facebook he seemed to enjoy it. 

So I don't think he deserve to win because he's had it rough and people should feel sorry for him.  I doubt he wants that.  However I do thing his 'floating' strategy was a good strategy for him this year, and it apparently worked and from his comment to Paul it sounds like he's working on a sound argument for it. 

And it's really freaking lame and bogus that we didn't get to watch the first comp!!! Are we sure that it was endurance? 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

And it's really freaking lame and bogus that we didn't get to watch the first comp!!! Are we sure that it was endurance? 

Nicole was the first off. The comp involved a rope and the need for upper body strength. Nicole later said to Paul that James told her he dropped after she was out.  That he basically threw the comp at that point to Paul.  There was also talk about how Nicole fell off because she started spinning. Not sure what the actual configuration of the comp was though. James mentioned something about the comp lasting over an hour and a half.

I did my 20 votes for Natalie. I really hope she gets AFP. I also hope Nicole is lying to Paul about not taking James. The way Paul has been this season I think he would really take Nicole. I just hope somehow James ends up in the final 2 so he at least gets 50k. James and Natalie are my favorites so that is my hope.

• Love 1

I could tell it didn't last too long.  I woke up around midnight BB time and turn on the feeds and saw Nicole and James talking in a dark Tokyo room. 

i wonder if it was the one where they have to hang out a large object by essentially wrapping their bodies around it.  Not real sure how spinning would make you drop but that would use a lot of upper body strength and likely wouldn't last that long. For them to have blocked us they must have assumed it wouldn't last very long.

Having James admit to throwing it is really weird.  Right before the comp him and Paul were talking about it and both were saying they needed to win Part 1 and Paul was trying to convinced that he (James) would probably do well in Part 2 so that it be best if Paul won Part 1 and James seemed like he was trying to him to Paul that he should throw it to James because he (Paul) would do better in Part 2. 

Honestly, I don't think James threw it. If it required upper body strength, I just don't think he could handle it. He has been complaining to nat about the pinched nerve in his arm he got in the endurance he won all season.

just shocked that they threw in a comp that would be so hard for nic and James. Doesn't sound at all like the typical f3 endurance.

oh and my posts about James background were not intended to say he should win the game for that. Just trying to give an insight into him.

as fir not studying fir mental comps, I honestly don't think it would make a difference. He has said repeatedly he has a terrible memory and just can't retain things. Nat suggested he get tested after the season for learning disabilities and ADD.

Edited by Irishsecra
  • Love 2

I sure would like to send the Califiores a note congratulating them on raising such a fine, upstanding respectful son.

Does anyone know the Italian for "Your son is an entitled misogynistic douchebag piece of human garbage. My only consolation is the knowledge that he will die a lonely, lonely death. Yours, A Wellwisher".

I would pay through the nose to watch somebody drive their fist repeatedly into his smug smirking face, then break his hands so he NEVER does that self-satisfied slow handclap again.

ETA: 20 votes for NatNat. Same again tomorrow.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
Nat for AFP!
  • Love 9

I'm more surprised that Paul isn't trying to beef up James to Nicole to try and scare her into taking him to F2 and not James.  But instead he just tries to make James look bad? lol 

I guess maybe that is the best strategy with Nicole.  If she thinks someone is a bad person she won't want to take them.  She'll feel bad for not taking the 'deserving' person.

off to vote for Nat!

Ok I can totally vote every day this year... they've made the process so much easier.  

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I guess maybe that is the best strategy with Nicole.  If she thinks someone is a bad person she won't want to take them.  She'll feel bad for not taking the 'deserving' person.

She told Corey she's taking James. 

I just think Paul doesn't really understand the game at this point. He wasn't really a fan of the show until he was cast. 

• Love 4

I have read on several forums that people say Paul hates James which is why he won't take him to F2.

did I miss something? I don't recall him telling the live feeders or Vic that he hates James and won't take him to the end. They always seemed ok to me.

i just can't see him throwing away 500k to screw over James. Does he not see nic will be much harder to beat.

i just think he wants her to think that.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, mooses said:

Also, I think I would have rather watched Bridgette/Da'Vonne/Michelle/Natalie's tie-dye and necklace making session over the final four we were left with.

No doubt. 

8 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

someone made the comment that James really enjoys women, he enjoys talking to them and hanging out with them, and I agree and think it's a really awesome aspect to who he is. 

That is one thing that always brings me back around on James.

16 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

I have read on several forums that people say Paul hates James which is why he won't take him to F2.

did I miss something? I don't recall him telling the live feeders or Vic that he hates James and won't take him to the end. They always seemed ok to me.

Paul goes on and on and on (as he does about everything all the time) about how James doesn't deserve it and didn't do anything and he doesn't respect James. I think, like most things Paul says, it's half true and half theater.

Of the 3 left I'd probably most like to see James win at this point, but I think a Nicole/Paul F2 would be more interesting. But really I honestly have no idea who's going to win. Like I really can't predict how this jury is going to vote.

• Love 5

My not necessarily humble opinion is that as a viewer I can want the winner to be anyone for any reason.  I don't have to choose with some sort of supposed rules.  I don't like Paul, therefore, I don't want him to win.  It's as simple as that.  I think he's a somewhat angry douche with a very irritating manner who talks too much and too loudly.  Others love him and think he makes "good tv" or posit that he played the best game.  That's fine too.  They can root for him and want him to win.  However, to me, no one can say definitely someone is right or wrong to support one of these three over the others.  Everybody has their own reasons.  

I try to recognize that Paul is a young man who has grown up in privileged circumstances and may grow and mature into a better person.  

As for  people being surprised that adoptive parents abandon their children, I have a wry smile for you.  The underbelly of our foster care and adoptive systems is a grim place.   I personally know several parents who have done the same, and one exactly like James's father. The mother died, and the father abandoned him to the foster care system even though the father was financially able to care for the child and then resisted making payments to the state for his care.   I will stop with that one example, because -- off topic.

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Of the 3 left I'd probably most like to see James win at this point, but I think a Nicole/Paul F2 would be more interesting. But really I honestly have no idea who's going to win. Like I really can't predict how this jury is going to vote.

The jury is incredibly hard to predict this year. Usually at this point it's obvious who is most likely to win the jury votes... at least in that respect, this season is interesting.  All we really know for sure is that each contestant left has one for-sure vote (Corey for Nicole, Victor for Paul, Natalie for James) so no matter what it won't be a unanimous decision. Beyond that, I'm gonna guess that Dayvonne and Paulie will vote for different people to spite one another. Z will do whatever Paulie tells her to do, and Bridgette and Michelle are total wild cards. Even though I dislike the people who are left, this finale might actually be interesting from a strategic standpoint. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, me5671 said:

The jury is incredibly hard to predict this year. Usually at this point it's obvious who is most likely to win the jury votes... at least in that respect, this season is interesting.  All we really know for sure is that each contestant left has one for-sure vote (Corey for Nicole, Victor for Paul, Natalie for James) so no matter what it won't be a unanimous decision. Beyond that, I'm gonna guess that Dayvonne and Paulie will vote for different people to spite one another. Z will do whatever Paulie tells her to do, and Bridgette and Michelle are total wild cards. Even though I dislike the people who are left, this finale might actually be interesting from a strategic standpoint. 

I've been trying to tally jury votes as well, and it's not easy. So far I've come up with this as regards definite votes for each player:

Paul: Paulie, Z, Corey, Victor

Nicole: Corey, Paulie, Z, Victor

James: Nat, Bridgette, Meech

Day may vote for James over Nicole, and I think she'd vote for James over Paul, but I don't know. Meech would not vote for Nicole or Paul under any circumstance. Bridgette I really don't know. Victor would vote Paul over James, Paul over Nicole, but if it was James v Nicole? I have no idea. Paulie will vote for a dude anyway. 

17 minutes ago, Stinamaia said:

My not necessarily humble opinion is that as a viewer I can want the winner to be anyone for any reason.  I don't have to choose with some sort of supposed rules.

This is true, but also the jury can pick the winner for any reason they want as well. There are no rules for who 'deserves' to win. 

15 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Yep. I feel like I know without much doubt who will win at F3 every season, but this season I really have no idea. Several weeks ago I was so sure Paul would beat anyone, but then the past 2 weeks I was sure he had almost no shot, but now I'm back to thinking if he's F2 he'll probably win. I think Day is probably the one I'm most unsure about. She is close to James so she may vote for him, but she obviously thinks Nicole is playing the best game so maybe she'll get her vote. Or maybe she'll vote for Paul because she possibly feels more betrayed by the other 2. But I also don't really know how Paulie will vote, or Michelle, or Bridgette. Or Natalie if James isn't F2.

But my gut tells me that if the F2 is Nicole vs. Paul Nicole will win. I think she'd get Corey, Day, Bridgette, Michelle, James, and Natalie. And I think Paulie and therefore Z would likely vote for her as well. Paul's only sure vote would be Victor. But I could see any of those votes going Paul's way too possibly so who knows!

ETA: I think the only things we can be 100% sure about is that Natalie will vote for James and Victor will vote for Paul. IMO those are truly the only for sure votes. Corey is likely to vote for Nicole as well, but I don't think it's as definite a vote as the other 2.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2
15 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is true, but also the jury can pick the winner for any reason they want as well. There are no rules for who 'deserves' to win. 

Yep. I feel like I know without much doubt who will win at F3 every season, but this season I really have no idea. Several weeks ago I was so sure Paul would beat anyone, but then the past 2 weeks I was sure he had almost no shot, but now I'm back to thinking if he's F2 he'll probably win. I think Day is probably the one I'm most unsure about. She is close to James so she may vote for him, but she obviously thinks Nicole is playing the best game so maybe she'll get her vote. Or maybe she'll vote for Paul because she possibly feels more betrayed by the other 2. But I also don't really know how Paulie will vote, or Michelle, or Bridgette. Or Natalie if James isn't F2.

But my gut tells me that if the F2 is Nicole vs. Paul Nicole will win. I think she'd get Corey, Day, Bridgette, Michelle, James, and Natalie. And I think Paulie and therefore Z would likely vote for her as well. Paul's only sure vote would be Victor. But I could see any of those votes going Paul's way too possibly so who knows!

ETA: I think the only things we can be 100% sure about is that Natalie will vote for James and Victor will vote for Paul. IMO those are truly the only for sure votes. Corey is likely to vote for Nicole as well, but I don't think it's as definite a vote as the other 2.

I think the thing that works in both James and Nicole's favour against Paul is that he has been absolutely TERRIBLE at jury management. As has Nicole, in fact. She has openly said she has NO connection to anyone in jury apart from Corey, and she made absolutely NO effort to be friendly to anyone while they were in the house. 

Paul is convinced that everybody in jury hates James, but I'm not so sure.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 3