Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Paul and Victor were just going over their eviction speeches again. I maintain that at least one of them will have the balls to call out Nicole. The fact that it won't be on live TV might make all the difference. We'll see.

"Nicole, you're a snake."

(half an hour later)

Nicole: "Whyyyy do people keep calling me a snaaaaake? I don't get iiiiit. I'm soooo confused. I'm a nice person, I don't deserve it. It's so scaaaary getting called a snake."

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Who did he say that to?

if it was Paul or Vic, I guarantee he didn't mean it. He just told them what they wanted to hear.

now if he said it to nic or the live feeders, that's something else entirely.

5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Vic and Paul.  No excuses in him participating in trashing Natalie AGAIN.  He's done it quite a bit, she never did.  You'd never know it by the sweetheart edit he's getting on the show though.

Yeah, I'm going to have to call bullshit on James shittalking Natalie being ok if he's only telling others what they want to hear/trying to protect himself in the game/hurt and confused/whatever. He is a 32-year-old man. If it were really about staying on P/V's good sides for game (which it clearly isn't), he could just tell them that he'd rather not talk about her at all and still maintain the "ruse" that he's mad at/questioning her. I think he's expressing his real feelings and doubts, though he is conflicted. He's too immature to be conflicted and not express it by trying to get "support" from "his boys" for all of his emotional turmoil. And because it cant be said often enough, HE is the one who lied to, trashed, and, therefore, "played" Natalie, NOT vice versa. I believe that he's genuinely hurt and confused, but that's on him. Natalie NEVER trashed him to anyone, never threw him under the bus, never did anything to him. He doesn't get to actually be a victim just because he "called victim" first (and frequently). If he really wants a chance with her (and I believe he does), I don't know why he keeps creating more and more evidence for her loved ones to report to her at the finale. Does he really think they'll make nice with him when Natalie introduces them to him (after apologizing, of course) and they'll remain silent while she goes off to the hotel with him (or whatever he's fantasizing about)? He's not just an asshole, he's a dumbass.

• Love 12

Well if he was saying this stuff in real life I would agree. But he is stuck in a room with 2 douche bags who can't stop trashing her. Who are continually telling him what a fool he is? I think he is just going along to keep them off his back.

it isn't working though. Paul intends to harp on how much Natalie was playing James in his eviction speech. Dude has no sense. Does he think stuff like that will get jury votes or endear him to James? I really think he overestimates the James dislike in jury.

i hate Paul. Please let James evict his ass after Vic.

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Yeah, I'm going to have to call bullshit on James shittalking Natalie being ok if he's only telling others what they want to hear/trying to protect himself in the game/hurt and confused/whatever. He is a 32-year-old man. If it were really about staying on P/V's good sides for game (which it clearly isn't), he could just tell them that he'd rather not talk about her at all and still maintain the "ruse" that he's mad at/questioning her. I think he's expressing his real feelings and doubts, though he is conflicted. He's too immature to be conflicted and not express it by trying to get "support" from "his boys" for all of his emotional turmoil. And because it cant be said often enough, HE is the one who lied to, trashed, and, therefore, "played" Natalie, NOT vice versa. I believe that he's genuinely hurt and confused, but that's on him. Natalie NEVER trashed him to anyone, never threw him under the bus, never did anything to him. He doesn't get to actually be a victim just because he "called victim" first (and frequently). If he really wants a chance with her (and I believe he does), I don't know why he keeps creating more and more evidence for her loved ones to report to her at the finale. Does he really think they'll make nice with him when Natalie introduces them to him (after apologizing, of course) and they'll remain silent while she goes off to the hotel with him (or whatever he's fantasizing about)? He's not just an asshole, he's a dumbass.

I agree she never trashed him. Being thrown UTB is debatable because Julie and Jeff asked the question. Her intent does not really matter because it is people's perception. I am not saying I agree she through him UTB but that is the perception. He even didn't believe it. I am not defending either side here. I am trying to put Jame's thinking in my head. I think he wanted a great last week with her. Just spend as much time together as possible before one of them left. Natalie was very conflicted and hurt (Her words) because on one hand she wanted to stay and on the other she wanted to save James. So she is having a hard time with being on he block with James and James just wants to spend time together. 2 different thought processing by 2 different people on a extremely stressful situation. James could have told her what he was thinking (what came up during their argument) but he didn't. Apparently she was very upset with the bullhorn incident. I could go on and on but the bottom line is they made up before live eviction. What he does going forward will either help or hinder this situation. If he talks badly about her that' his problem. He will lose any opportunity after the show. We also don't know what Natalie is thinking or feeling since Jeff's interview. Everything will play out and I am going to assume we will find out one way or the other. Both are right and both are wrong. Just my opinion and I am a fan of both and wish the best for both of them.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Well if he was saying this stuff in real life I would agree. But he is stuck in a room with 2 douche bags who can't stop trashing her. Who are continually telling him what a fool he is? I think he is just going along to keep them off his back.

Why would anyone want to date a "man" who would trash her on national TV because he's trying to keep douchebags who hate her off his back?

• Love 12
1 minute ago, TheRealT said:

Why would anyone want to date a "man" who would trash her on national TV because he's trying to keep douchebags who hate her off his back?

She may not want to. I don't think James "TRASHED" her. I think he is really hurt (So was she) and feels used (I can't remember if HE actually said used). He is still stuck in that house, sleeping in the bed they shared a lot, seeing her picture every day. This is not easy for him would be my guess. Again, if he TRASHES her he will lose any hope with her. You are right in that h should man up and tell the guys he doesn't want to talk about her. 

• Love 1

Just now, James is worried that when the camera crew arrives at the jury house, Natalie will use that opportunity to pander for AFP. He goes on to say how sweet she will act.
Seems he is worried about competition for the award.

• Love 7
Just now, Umbelina said:

Just now, James is worried that when the camera crew arrives at the jury house, Natalie will use that opportunity to pander for AFP. He goes on to say how sweet she will act.

I don't think he should do that in my opinion. That was part of the discussion this morning. I think because of the edit she got on Wednesday and Thursday it probably hurt her chances. I honestly hope she does win it because of her discussions with James of how hard her life has been. James is being dumb saying stuff like that. He is only going to hurt himself here.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Thanks, Jamesy, for the reminder to POWER VOTE NAT FOR AFP.

• Love 16

James and Natalie will  connect when this wraps. It will go from there. They share an experience like no other. That is signifigant. Not saying it will be love. I do think Nat has had superficial relationships in the past and exploring the geek side. 

Corey? Not convinced he will dump her at wrap party. We shall see. He is all about bro love. Bros  do not love his  Nic connection. It is weak. He must maintain. He is a DUDE! 

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

James and Natalie will  connect when this wraps. It will go from there. They share an experience like no other. That is signifigant. Not saying it will be love. I do think Nat has had superficial relationships in the past and exploring the geek side. 

Corey? Not convinced he will dump her at wrap party. We shall see. He is all about bro love. Bros  do not love his  Nic connection. It is weak. He must maintain. He is a DUDE! 

I hope so for part 1. As long as he doesn't kill his chances while in the house with his mouth. If you haven't seen the show tonight they had the makeup session between Natalie and James and it was sweet.

7 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

My dream scenario. James in final 2, nat wins AFP.

That would be perfect for me too.

• Love 1

The more people keep calling Nicole out for being a "snake" in their eviction speeches, the more the Jury is going to see that she's been controlling the game. I have no doubt that the Jury will see this move that Corey made as having Nicole's fingerprints all over it. Paul thinks it already. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

If James is a representative for the "geek" side, I might want to hand in my geek membership card. 

ETA: I'm not saying that a geek has to look or be a certain way. Just that he seems the farthest thing from the definition. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

The more people keep calling Nicole out for being a "snake" in their eviction speeches, the more the Jury is going to see that she's been controlling the game. I have no doubt that the Jury will see this move that Corey made as having Nicole's fingerprints all over it. Paul thinks it already. 

Paul asked Nicole if he could call her a snake in his speech, and Nicole said it'd be fine. She's probably like, "Please do!"

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

"Nicole, you're a snake."

(half an hour later)

Nicole: "Whyyyy do people keep calling me a snaaaaake? I don't get iiiiit. I'm soooo confused. I'm a nice person, I don't deserve it. It's so scaaaary getting called a snake."

I'm convinced Nicole turned five and never matured beyond that age. 

• Love 6

From Corey and Nicole's "fight" earlier, Corey talked about how sick he was of hearing about Cody and Derrick from Nicole: "Close the yearbook, Nicole."

Haha!  Yaaaaaaas, Miss Corey knows how to throw shade!  We see you, kween!  *Head bop finger snap*

Why would anyone ever walk barefoot in this house which, apparently, has reeked of B.O. for weeks?  I'd worry about getting warts on my feet!  Nasty!

I really don't know (or care) who, other than Victor, is going to make it to F2, and I have no clue who anyone in Jury would vote for in any scenario.  It's actually raised my pulse to a blip.  I despise all these people, like serious hatefulness.  Natalie was the last tolerable one and she'd definitely get my vote for AFP if I lived in America.

Since I don't, I miss Big Brother Canada; I usually disliked the finalists, as they were usually so obnoxious and irritating, I often had my slapping hand ready.  But I never actively loathed most of them to the core like I usually do with the American ones.  Yeah it's a TV show, and I'll forget them instantly come September 21.  I think I should just go to sleep now.

I knew we had the capacity to hate anyone; all we have to do is believe!

Edited by HeShallBMySquishy
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Umbelina said:

James is, and always has been, about AFP and that $$$$$$. He's been playing for AFP all along, and being able to partner up with  sweet Natalie for his showmance was part of that.  I'm sure his affection eventually became real.  James may be basically kind of dumb, and except for hanging off a wall pretty he's pretty inept, but he's also very self-serving.  Who has been using whom???? 

On the other hand, Natalie did kind of cycle through the other (cuter) guys before settling on James.  And if she's that crafty, it couldn't hurt to hang with someone who was AFP in his season.

I don't like him, but it's been a game for both of them.  Once out of the house they might have a basis for an on going relationship but that remains to be seen.  BTW - I won't be watching to find out. Yawn.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I kind of posted it [the schedule] so I could find it!  Ha.

That's why I scrolled back 20 pages to find it and keep track of the next couple of weeks.  I kind of wish it could be pinned to the top of the thread pages so we all could keep track.

• Love 1

I can't fault for James talking crap about Natalie since she's gone.  I'm a big fan of both of them but Natalie did act like a major brat on multiple occasions last week and even though they kinda made up I'm sure James feels a little used and abused.  He doesn't know how she really feels.

On September 10, 2016 at 6:56 PM, AbsoluteShower said:

What was Bridgette's secret? She is one of those "Angel Of Death" nurses?

Bridgette's secret was that she was stronger than fuck, remember?  God knows she told everybody enough times - although that *does* run somewhat contrary to the whole 'secret' thingie....  ;>

21 hours ago, mooses said:

I know the votes are usually on lock before questions, speeches, etc., but Paul is a really good talker

Just MHO, but I absolutely do NOT agree with this.  The only time I remember Paul talking reasonably well to a group is when he managed to avoid becoming the coup de gras in a Jozea / Victor / Paul eviction trifecta, and his skill in that particular venue has devolved ever since.  

Now, don't get me wrong; Paul does have, and has frequently demonstrated, the ability to talk intelligibly.  More often than not, however, this aptitude has been limited to individual conversations, not group convos.  In groups Paul's normal default nowadays is a mix between Mean Girl and Class Clown - neither of which is conducive to laying out sound, rational strategic rationales.  General response now in the House appears to range from mild amusement to mild annoyance, with occasional forays into WTF-Did-He-Just-Say Land.

Were Paul to actually make it to F2, I have no doubt he could construct a sound, well-reasoned argument for awarding him the $500K.  I also have little doubt Paul's calm argument would go straight out of his head the moment he found himself addressing the Jury as a group, and Paul would immediately revert back to class clown mode - grandiose, overly loud, and always aiming for a punchline (which may or may not even exist).  And while I think Paul might even know his normal humor-heavy approach would not be effective in a Jury pitch, I don't know if Paul would have the ability to contain himself from falling into what has been his default position.

4 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

James is, and always has been, about AFP and that $$$$$$. He's been playing for AFP all along, and being able to partner up with  sweet Natalie for his showmance was part of that. 

James is, and always has been, about the money.  I think previously in this season James was so focused on AFP simply because that was the only money at which James thought he had a realistic shot.  I honestly don't think James ever thought he'd come anywhere near this close to the end; now that he has, however, I expect even James can do the math well enough to figure out F2 means twice the payoff, even if he doesn't win.

• Love 4

I really think James thought his only chance for money was AFP. Never thought he had a shot in hell of making it to the end. I think he thought they would take him out as a vet and comp threat early. Frank even mentioned how much of a comp threat he was. But all talk of that ceased after James took frank out.

the only 2 who knew he has been throwing comps all season were nat and day. Paul suspected but now just thinks he sucks.

one piece of advice he did take from Derrick and actually used was don't win comps till you need to, and be as non threatening as possible. He has played that strategy throughout the game. Even giving the wall comp to nic continued that narrative.

most of the house guests think he is a comp joke which I find so funny. They even think Bridget gave him his only comp win when you can see and she admitted she was about to drop.

heres the thing. James won 6 comps his season, 2 hohs, 2 vetoes and 2 botbs. He was considered a real comp threat. 

I really think if he makes it to f3 he can win the endurance comp and has a good shot at the jury question comp.

i really don't see all this jury hate towards James. I think day said what she did to Vic to try to make it seem he is hated but I don't believe it. I really think he has a decent shot of winning esp if he can pull out some wins now.

31 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Bridgette's secret was that she was stronger than fuck, remember?  God knows she told everybody enough times - although that *does* run somewhat contrary to the whole 'secret' thingie....  ;>

Just MHO, but I absolutely do NOT agree with this.  The only time I remember Paul talking reasonably well to a group is when he managed to avoid becoming the coup de gras in a Jozea / Victor / Paul eviction trifecta, and his skill in that particular venue has devolved ever since.  

Now, don't get me wrong; Paul does have, and has frequently demonstrated, the ability to talk intelligibly.  More often than not, however, this aptitude has been limited to individual conversations, not group convos.  In groups Paul's normal default nowadays is a mix between Mean Girl and Class Clown - neither of which is conducive to laying out sound, rational strategic rationales.  General response now in the House appears to range from mild amusement to mild annoyance, with occasional forays into WTF-Did-He-Just-Say Land.

Were Paul to actually make it to F2, I have no doubt he could construct a sound, well-reasoned argument for awarding him the $500K.  I also have little doubt Paul's calm argument would go straight out of his head the moment he found himself addressing the Jury as a group, and Paul would immediately revert back to class clown mode - grandiose, overly loud, and always aiming for a punchline (which may or may not even exist).  And while I think Paul might even know his normal humor-heavy approach would not be effective in a Jury pitch, I don't know if Paul would have the ability to contain himself from falling into what has been his default position.

James is, and always has been, about the money.  I think previously in this season James was so focused on AFP simply because that was the only money at which James thought he had a realistic shot.  I honestly don't think James ever thought he'd come anywhere near this close to the end; now that he has, however, I expect even James can do the math well enough to figure out F2 means twice the payoff, even if he doesn't win.

AFP is only $25,000, right? So, that's basically $18,000-$20,000, right? I guess he can pay a few bills with that. Hopefully, he has a paying job afterwards. He ain't winning this season so he might want to find a job when he leaves the BB House, I think his reality days are over.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

AFP is only $25,000, right? So, that's basically $18,000-$20,000, right? I guess he can pay a few bills with that. Hopefully, he has a paying job afterwards. He ain't winning this season so he might want to find a job when he leaves the BB House, I think his reality days are over.

Well if the rumors are true about how much the Vets were making about $70-75K for the season he could actually walk away with more then the 2nd place winner, if he isn't there himself. If he wins AFP he walks away with $100K. So not bad. 

I believe the Vets are guaraunteed their money & stipend regardless of if they win or not. So Nicole & James could walk away with $575K or $125K. (I know normally the winner doesn't get the stipend, but I would assume the Vets contracts are different).

Edited by SiobhanJW
41 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But did he even know about AFP on his original season?  Maybe he did but his original season I enjoyed him more because he was able to be himself.  This season he's been pretty suppressed by Victor and somewhat Natalie.  Victor HATES his pranks and doesn't like James fun and James knows this and he's kept his shenanigans to a minimum since the first time Victor re-entered the house. 

4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Well if the rumors are true about how much the Vets were making about $70-75K for the season he could actually walk away with more then the 2nd place winner, if he isn't there himself. If he wins AFP he walks away with $100K. So not bad. 

Wow! I forgot about the extra money the vets are probably making. I didn't know it would be that much either. At the end of the day (I've always wanted to say that) he might make more money in 3 months then in a whole year. I guess I was wrong.

Frank told Bridgette on the feeds that the vets each got 20k, with an extra 5k if you made jury

I read somewhere it was $20K perjury and another $25K if they make it to Jury and then an additional $2,000 a week. I can't imagine it being close to what the Newbies make. Frank wouldn't quit his good paying job if it wasn't more then what he could be making in 3 months. 

I remember that conversation with Frank & Bridgette. You couldn't really see his other hand when he was telling her, so I think people weren't sure if it it was $25K of $5K. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
2 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I read somewhere it was $20K perjury and another $25K if they make it to Jury and then an additional $2,000 a week. I can't imagine it being close to what the Newbies make. Frank wouldn't quit his good paying job if it wasn't good money. 

I don't think it's that much, I think the amount Frank told Bridgette is more accurate. If there was a $25K jury bonus Nicole, Day and James would have been much more excited when they made it. I can see the additional $2000 per week though.  Don't the Newbies get $750 or $1000/week?

Also, I believe that if you make the Top 2 your weekly stipend is voided. Not sure if the vets have a different rule in their contract, but I believe you lose the stipend if you get the $50K or $500K.  I think AFP keeps the stipend though, right?

23 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

• 1st place: $500K
  • 2nd place: $50K
  • AFP: $25K (1st and 2nd place winners not eligible)

I don't think anybody (including James) believes James has much of a shot at 1st place; I don't believe 1st is James' end game at present, though.  

Do I think James would have much luck convincing nine Jury members to give him $500K? No.  But I do think James would have MUCH better odds convincing one of the four (soon to be three) remaining HGs of his truly amazing goat-like qualities, and getting a lock on 2nd and $50K.  And that's on top of the bonuses the vets are already receiving.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Callaphera said:

If James is a representative for the "geek" side, I might want to hand in my geek membership card. 

ETA: I'm not saying that a geek has to look or be a certain way. Just that he seems the farthest thing from the definition. 

No kidding. As another geek, there's no way James really fits that category in the way the word is used now. I don't see him being techno-savvy or into gaming, music, or anything else that would make me think "geek."

@wings707 were you using the term in the way it would have been used in the 50s through 80s? Like there were popular, good-looking kids and there were geeks?

Also... I wandered off to a place without even cell reception for over 24 hours and come back and they're *still* talking about James and Natalie. Aaargh. She's gone, house guests! Move on! I dunno. Maybe Paul wants to keep the conversation going and away from anything to clue Victor in that he's probably the target? Or maybe they just have nothing else to talk about. Jesus.

Maybe I'll start watching my grass grow too.

• Love 2

Well I think James chances of winning are small at this point but would jump up if he can win the final HOH.

honestly, they shouldn't want James anywhere near that endurance HOH. And he has a good chance to win the jury question comp. you don't need real brain power for it just a good social game.

i think he would lose to Paul in f2. But it would be close with nic and Cory. Neither is well liked by the jury.

but he needs to win that final HOH to have a real shot at winning. I don't see him winning if he doesn't win some more comps. He has a shot if the F4 HOH is like last years houseguest bleeps.

4 hours ago, gunderda said:

I can't fault for James talking crap about Natalie since she's gone.  I'm a big fan of both of them but Natalie did act like a major brat on multiple occasions last week and even though they kinda made up I'm sure James feels a little used and abused.  He doesn't know how she really feels.

I agree but boy do I hear about it. I think he knows how she feels I just don't think he knows how much those feelings are. She did treat him kind of badly the last week they were together (heard crap about that too) but like you said they did seem to make up. I do wish James would not say anything negative about Natalie because she is not there to defend herself and that is not fair to her.

1 hour ago, Irishsecra said:

I really think James thought his only chance for money was AFP. Never thought he had a shot in hell of making it to the end. I think he thought they would take him out as a vet and comp threat early. Frank even mentioned how much of a comp threat he was. But all talk of that ceased after James took frank out.

the only 2 who knew he has been throwing comps all season were nat and day. Paul suspected but now just thinks he sucks.

one piece of advice he did take from Derrick and actually used was don't win comps till you need to, and be as non threatening as possible. He has played that strategy throughout the game. Even giving the wall comp to nic continued that narrative.

most of the house guests think he is a comp joke which I find so funny. They even think Bridget gave him his only comp win when you can see and she admitted she was about to drop.

heres the thing. James won 6 comps his season, 2 hohs, 2 vetoes and 2 botbs. He was considered a real comp threat. 

I really think if he makes it to f3 he can win the endurance comp and has a good shot at the jury question comp.

i really don't see all this jury hate towards James. I think day said what she did to Vic to try to make it seem he is hated but I don't believe it. I really think he has a decent shot of winning esp if he can pull out some wins now.

I think James beats everyone but Corey. Just my opinion.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I agree but boy do I hear about it. I think he knows how she feels I just don't think he knows how much those feelings are. She did treat him kind of badly the last week they were together (heard crap about that too) but like you said they did seem to make up. I do wish James would not say anything negative about Natalie because she is not there to defend herself and that is not fair to her.

I think James beats everyone but Corey. Just my opinion.

Why do you think Corey is the most likely to win? Is it because Corey really hasn't offended anyone, is a newbie and has pulled out comp wins?

2 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Why do you think Corey is the most likely to win? Is it because Corey really hasn't offended anyone, is a newbie and has pulled out comp wins?

Yes. No not necessarily. Yes. I think the big thing is he hasn't really offended anyone. That also goes for James in my opinion. James being the vet may come into play but I don't think that will. Comp wins are always good for influence. I believe it might be really close if those 2 are in the finals. I would not be surprised at all if Corey took James over Nicole. I think James would take Nicole over Corey. I think Paul would take James over both Nicole and Corey because of what they just did. Nicole takes Corey hands down I think.

I wanted to mention something ( I am having Natalie and James with draw so bear with me). I went back to July around the 15th to watch these 2 and their moments. I am up to August 4th. I may of missed some but I have just been focusing on them. When Natalie said she had been wanting to tell James about the flirting she said she had tried a couple of times but was afraid of hurting his feelings. I believed her from the get go. Some have said she was full of it. I will tell you that she was absolutely trying to tell him. I watched when she started to tell him in the HOH room about the Corey and Paulie butt incident but she lost her train of thought. There was another time when in the storage room she hinted that people have been flirting with her and when James asked what she was talking about she said just kidding. I miss them so I thought I would let you all know what I have seen and heard from the live feeds to back her up.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I wanted to mention something ( I am having Natalie and James with draw so bear with me). I went back to July around the 15th to watch these 2 and their moments. I am up to August 4th. I may of missed some but I have just been focusing on them. When Natalie said she had been wanting to tell James about the flirting she said she had tried a couple of times but was afraid of hurting his feelings. I believed her from the get go. Some have said she was full of it. I will tell you that she was absolutely trying to tell him. I watched when she started to tell him in the HOH room about the Corey and Paulie butt incident but she lost her train of thought. There was another time when in the storage room she hinted that people have been flirting with her and when 

Yeah I can believe that. I really do think there are true feelings there.

i was trying to think just why I like this couple so much. I think it is because they seem like real people trying to get to know each other. And because they genuinely seem to enjoy each other's company and make each other laugh.

and I had to laugh at James diary room segment. He was touched she left him her flip flops so he wouldn't get foot fungus. Just struck me as so sweet and endearing. It was something I could imagine Jordan doing for Jeff.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Yeah I can believe that. I really do think there are true feelings there.

i was trying to think just why I like this couple so much. I think it is because they seem like real people trying to get to know each other. And because they genuinely seem to enjoy each other's company and make each other laugh.

and I had to laugh at James diary room segment. He was touched she left him her flip flops so he wouldn't get foot fungus. Just struck me as so sweet and endearing. It was something I could imagine Jordan doing for Jeff.

Yep. She also left him a sweater I believe and something else. I honestly thought he would sleep with her sweater as a reminder. I just wish we could see her in jury house to get some sort of idea where her head is at but because it is so late and so much to cram in I don't think that is going to happen. Maybe on Tuesday's episode but I am not counting on it. I loved when the 2 of them just talked in the bed about game and strategy and all their personal stuff. That is what made this season for me enjoyable. That is what I miss.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Irishsecra said:

Could you imagine the shit James would get from Vic and Paul if he slept with her sweater?

very nice of her to leave it though.

Yes I could but who cares what they think. One is going home and the other needs to win out.

• Love 2
19 hours ago, bbaddict said:

I agree with everything here. There is nothing wrong with that. I am just reporting what was said. When she walked out that door she said "Love you James". He said love you to. I know the word love can mean different things to different people but it said to me there is something there. Her interview with Julie and Jeff and his goodbye message said a lot to me. I am a huge Natalie and James fan.

It's a pattern the HGs to have when it comes to one half of a showmance leaving. Cause they did the same thing when Z left. They kept telling Paulie how Z was using him and shit at first Paulie didn't seem to believe them until Michelle added in her two cent that Z told her, she was going to use Paulie for all he was worth ( she did say that), had to force herself to be with Paulie (which Z never claimed) then Nic added that she believe Z was acting with PAulia the whole time. Until Paulie was totally convinced that Z tried to used him. 

My biggest problem with this whole thing is that these assholes feel sorry for James because they think Nat might have been using him but laugh at and make fun of Nicole and Z when both Paulie and Corey claimed they were using them. This ugly double standard says a lot about them and unfortunately,  I see it in the fandom too. Because instead of going after Corey/Paulie for being assholes who uses these girls,  people go after Nicole and Z. But when it comes to Nat/James, people go after Nat. I fucking hate that.

• Love 8

"*Some content may not be suitable for users under 18. To preserve the integrity of Big Brother, the feeds may be edited, delayed, and/or blacked out on
occasion at CBS's sole discretion."  For the on line season disclaimer at the bottom of the page.  So what is it CBS, like or just the same old blacked out comps?  Integrity my great aunt's butt.

• Love 2

Unpopular : I think there were/are real feelings between all the showmances, the question is how far does these feelings go? Do they go beyond being force to be in the house with that person for 24/7 or is it all about loving who you with until you can find better options, lol. So I think that's why I understand why each of those showmance fandom believe their "couple" have the best chance of making it outside of the house.

This is my first time watching the feed and paying attention to the BB fandom but is it always like this? 

• Love 2