Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I thought the smaller container was just for a bigger scoop, no prize.

That's what I heard. I thought if there was a prize James would be all over it. The small bowl is for a bigger spoon. I really don't think it will matter. I think Corey will have the larger bowl filled befor James and Nicole fill the smaller one. I'm beginning to think Corey was throwing all the earlier comps. If so, it wasn't a bad plan.

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 2
Just now, Callaphera said:

Much bigger scoop, which was traditionally in the past been a good advantage.

Bigger scoop for the small one?.  What happens if Nicole fills the small one first?  She is not HOH, right?  The big one is the HOH winner I thought. 

1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

I think Corey will have the larger bowl filled befor James and Nicole fill the smaller one.

Nicole almost has the small jug filled.  I wouldn't be surprised if she catches up to Corey once she gets the larger scoop.

This isn't as much fun as other times, since there are only four people competing. Nicole is ahead of Paul in filling the small bowl; Corey ahead of James in filling the large bowl.  But James isn't really trying that hard.

Just now, wings707 said:

Bigger scoop for the small one?.  What happens if Nicole fills the small one first?  She is not HOH, right?  The big one is the HOH winner I thought. 

If you fill up the small jug and remove the ball, you get the big scoop which is double or triple the size. You then use that to fill the big bowl. It's been a solid strategy in the past. It transports a lot more of the crud than you would think.

• Love 2

I wouldn't mind a Nicole HOH, if only because if Paul's still on the block by the end of the week, she'd definitely vote him out.

But part of me is kind of hoping that she wins, she puts up Paul/James, Victor wins, pulls Paul off, and Corey has to be put up. Because then there goes her genius plan of having a Nicole/Corey/James F3. 

Either way, it's between Nicole and Corey for this comp. The other two aren't even trying. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wouldn't mind a Nicole HOH, if only because if Paul's still on the block by the end of the week, she'd definitely vote him out.

But part of me is kind of hoping that she wins, she puts up Paul/James, Victor wins, pulls Paul off, and Corey has to be put up. Because then there goes her genius plan of having a Nicole/Corey/James F3.

Ditto.  Though I would suspect that Nicole would definitely put up Paul/Victor and then use James as pawn if veto is used.

Also, James shirt is so tight. It would help him if he was wearing a tank top or something. That said, he is sucking eggs at this challenge & probably thinks one of the pairs is going to pick him up and use him. It will be interesting to see if the Final 4 turn on each other. I guess it will depend on James winning POV or not.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Visby said:

James is so obviously faking it as he does fine on the way to the container but then crawls back.  

It's because to the bowl is a downhill slope so it's ovviously easier than going back up. 

Nicole's butter is jamming her ball lol 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, ByaNose said:

Also, James shirt is so tight. It would help him if he was wearing a tank top or something. That said, he is sucking eggs at this challenge & probably thinks one of the pairs is going to pick him up and use him. It will be interesting to see if the Final 4 turn on each other. I guess it will depend on James winning POV or not.

Seriously! When I first saw him I was like "He's not going to change his damn shirt?" I guess he's going to wait until next week to start playing. I can imagine him in the jury house saying "Well, I guess it's time to start playing Big Brother."

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, mooses said:

I can't see Corey going against Victor/Paul - it'd mean he'd be stuck with Nicole 24/7 again, right? I'd guess it'd be Paul/James nominations - and Nicole would have to convince Corey to vote out Paul since he'd be the tiebreaker.

I'm actually just kind of making that up since I haven't watched the feeds - but Corey/Victor seem like best bros now. The only chance of the Final Four not making it at this point is a James Veto?

Oh, classic James going for the prize. A disappointment 'til the end.

Nicole & Corey both said they HAVE to put up Vic & Paul because if they keep one of them down and the other wins HOH then the other one of Nic & Corey would go up. 

Also Paul keeps throwing his scoop ahead and crawls. It's cracking me up! 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Nicole can't get the ball out of the little jug. I want to tell her to use her fingers like Corey does with her but... nah.

So she should "cuddle" with the ball. Oh I just grossed myself out.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, gunderda said:

Paul is now sliding down the lane. 

On his butt 

And we get Derrick and Jeff while production tells him that he can't do that because then there's no falls on film.

And seriously, Jeff. "Your golden boy, Derrick"? Fuck off.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

I think I'm having flashbacks to when I worked at a movie theater when I was a teenager. That "butter". I can just smell that "butter" through the screen. Yuck.

As an aside, were we the only people out there that did the OTEV style high pitched "Buuuuud-ahhhh!" when they showed the HoH comp the first time?

ETA: We've officially gotten so much Jeff/Derrick that they've already looped around to where they started. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2

Nicole and Corey are the only runners competing.

Paul and James have NO wind or strength, at all.  Throwing or not, they would have both lost, and there are easier ways to throw this than falling on your ass repeatedly and crawling, just spill the butter on the way down.

So basically, they both just suck.

• Love 3

Nicole, if you're going to go to the trouble of getting the big scoop, then start with filling it all the way. If you lose half of it, you still have half. If you start with half you end with nothing.

OK, I know that isn't strictly true but I'm cranky that this bunch has actually made this really fun challenge BORING.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Also, James shirt is so tight. It would help him if he was wearing a tank top or something. 

But then he might have to wash his American flag tank!

3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Corey's face looks like he's two seconds away from a heart attack.

Don't give me such hope.

• Love 6
Just now, mooses said:

Corey/Nicole are idiots if they don't get rid of one of Paul/Victor this week. Especially Nicole - James is most loyal to her at this point. She has to convince Corey to go against them. 

Easy.

Step one: Cut him off from "cuddling".
Step two: ???
Step three: Profit.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, simplyme said:
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Corey's face looks like he's two seconds away from a heart attack.

Don't give me such hope.

I swear I'm actually a good person, but I will admit I actually perked up a little bit when it looked like Corey might be about to die of exhaustion. He's so boring and bland that he could die and we might never notice.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I really want Paul to go this week. Like, a LOT. As in, I might actually get back to following the feeds if he's in danger. Friendship, Asshole!!

This. I will totally watch the feeds and maybe even the eps again if Paul's Dick lite ass is in danger.

This comp is boring as hell. And I just found out there's an opossum in my basement so I wish it was better so I had something to distract me from that nightmare!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I know you guys hate Jeff and Derrick, but I'm getting a kick out of some of this.

1.  Why doesn't Nicole take down her ginormous bun while searching for an invading bug?

2.  Jeff said Corey doesn't really know what's going on, and Derrick said Corey still thinks he's in sequester.

Victor: "You can't get the ball, Paul? You'll never find the G spot in real life." LOL

Corey hasn't fallen once. Jerk.

Corey said he can reach the ball but just. Damn it. We all know how good he is at using his fingers. (I'm sorry, I can't stop.)

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

I know you guys hate Jeff and Derrick, but I'm getting a kick out of some of this.

1.  Why doesn't Nicole take down her ginormous bun while searching for an invading bug?

2.  Jeff said Corey doesn't really know what's going on, and Derrick said Corey still thinks he's in sequester.

Derrick's eyes are dead. He is scaring me. Please get him off my screen. I promise I will be good.

• Love 6