Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Just now, wings707 said:

I suppose it is endurance.  HA! on bold. 

They also tend to show the slip 'n slide on the feeds, right? So we can watch all the falls in their glory. 

I really hope we get a Corey wipeout. And a Paul wipeout. We already know that we'll see another Nicole wipeout. 

I really REALLY hate how those four fuckwads in the house have conspired to crush Nat's spirits this week, and I HATE how some stupid fuckface feeds watcher with a twitter feed tried to blow up James and Nat's relationship because they got pissy with CBS.

I'm still holding out hope for those two. I really think that once they're both out of the house and in jury, they can talk to each other without the cameras about how they really feel about each other and how of if they can move forward together. They have ALWAYS been able to talk out their problems, and this is what gives me hope. Plus last night they were getting close again in London (this from Jokers this morning: "Cams on a sleeping P/V in HOH and a sleeping J/N (same bed) in London"). I'm just sad that they never got to have their last dinner date together, thanks to Bullhorn McFuckwit.

Last night was my last BBAD because I simply cannot bear to watch the four of them sit around and congratulate each other for the next 12 days or however long it is. Between the Nat-trashing and the boasting about how many meet and greet events and fans they're going to get after the show, I simply cannot with these people.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
Jatalie lives on!
  • Love 7
47 minutes ago, wings707 said:

No, she was referring to James.  She and James discussed what she could do to stay in the game and going to HOH to convince them she was the one to keep was part of their plan.  Paul did not accurately tell James what Natalie said; he made it sound worse, so James was hurt.  Natalie did not do a stellar job with her campaign and it backfired.  I am not sure what she could have said since Paul hates her and would twist anything.   

ETA.  Natalie is not a bitch. 

Are we 100% sure about that. I've seen different interpretations about whom she was referring to.

It is impossible to guess who this comp will favor.  We know nothing of what James can do.  Corey could be a surprise.  Forget Nicole.  Paul will be motivated and he is short, which I think may be an asset.   

4 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I really REALLY hate how those four fuckwads in the house have conspired to crush Nat's spirits this week, and I HATE how some stupid fuckface feeds watcher with a twitter feed tried to blow up James and Nat's relationship because they got pissy with CBS.

I think the DR did damage control and straightened them out with the facts.  It hasn't seemed to change their target, at least from what I have read.  

Just now, Sara2009 said:

Are we 100% sure about that. I've seen different interpretations about whom she was referring to.

She may have implied all three.  It doesn't matter.  James knew she was going to fight to stay.  And she is marked to go anyway so it was a futile effort.  

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I think the DR did damage control and straightened them out with the facts.  It hasn't seemed to change their target, at least from what I have read.  

I really hope so. Game is one thing, personal relationships between two people is quite another.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Depends on who you ask. Many find her to be a fake bitch and others think she's a genuinely nice person.

I think she's neither. However, her obsession with how she's perceived rubs me the wrong way.

• Love 5
24 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I'm still holding out hope for those two. I really think that once they're both out of the house and in jury, they can talk to each other without the cameras about how they really feel about each other and how of if they can move forward together. They have ALWAYS been able to talk out their problems, and this is what gives me hope. Plus last night they were getting close again in London (this from Jokers this morning: "Cams on a sleeping P/V in HOH and a sleeping J/N (same bed) in London"). I'm just sad that they never got to have their last dinner date together, thanks to Bullhorn McFuckwit.

Where to start?  After watching BB all these years I don't take the interference seriously.  Nicole has just admitted that DR told her how to get the key during her time in the comp.  We know DR is all day, every day, controlling this game.  There is a reason the show is a reality show and not a game show.  The game portion of the show is just something to do while DR and the crew run their own game.  I am not entirely convinced that all these outside interferences  are not done by the crew.  Even if it is outsiders doing the deeds, at least they speak the truth.  We know James and Nicole have a pre-game deal.

Nat and James - I hope she does not have anything to do with that asshole outside the house.  I loved when she asked him if he threw the veto comp.  Sure looks like he did to me.  Maybe he is just that stupid though.  I don't know what the hell he is doing here this season.  Surely not to play BB.  Looking for a girl?  Don't gross me out.  Calling himself an Asian Redneck is gross and stupid.  Saying he is a Texas boy is stupid since we know he is not from Texas and seems to stay inside all the time and think women in Texas don't wear clothes from this century and let's not forget he is not a boy.  I dislike everything about him.  He just assumes he will get AFP.  He lives each day in some kind of surreal world.

I wish more for Natalie than that asshole.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It is impossible to guess who this comp will favor.  We know nothing of what James can do.  Corey could be a surprise.  Forget Nicole.  Paul will be motivated and he is short, which I think may be an asset.   

Wouldn't it favor the 6'2" collegiate track and fielder?   I'd think so.

I haven't watched the last 2 eps, but still reading here - sounds like nothing's changed, more rigging, more editing bullshit.  Grodner never disappoints.

• Love 4
53 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

They also tend to show the slip 'n slide on the feeds, right? So we can watch all the falls in their glory. 

I really hope we get a Corey wipeout. And a Paul wipeout. We already know that we'll see another Nicole wipeout. 

Yes they always show it because it takes forever.  Which is why it's my favorite!  Guaranteed to last a long time, people can't really wimp out like in a wall or swing comp.

11 minutes ago, lyric said:

Wouldn't it favor the 6'2" collegiate track and fielder?   I'd think so.

I haven't watched the last 2 eps, but still reading here - sounds like nothing's changed, more rigging, more editing bullshit.  Grodner never disappoints.

Depends on his balance.  I think he'll do poorly because he really sucked at the coconut competition that almost sent him home WEEK 1!

People with long legs are generally not the most graceful. (except dancers)

James and Natalie are sleeping all cozy in their bed together.  Makes my heart happy :) 

Just now, gunderda said:

Depends on his balance.  I think he'll do poorly because he really sucked at the coconut competition that almost sent him home WEEK 1!

Corey is like a baby giraffe. No way he wins this one.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I really hope so. Game is one thing, personal relationships between two people is quite another.

I hope this signals the end of mixing Vets with newbies.  AND the end of newbies who think they are going on the Real World or a dating show.  They must know the game beyond the episodes.  

9 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

This was a deal they came up with in the house.  This is not a pre show with James that some claim happened. 

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

This made me realize that now James will basically self-evict because he'll want to go to JH with Natalie. He'll want to have that time to spin his bad behavior toward her in the house before she finds out from someone else and to finally find out for sure whether she was "playing" him. He probably realizes that JH is his last, best chance for any kind of "real" relationship with her because it's highly likely that she won't want to be with him after the show's over. Also, I don't think he ever really thought he could win or cared about winning and he gets the top vet pay (which is more than Nat and the other newbies get) for making jury and he's hoping to get AFP money too. So he'll throw HOH and veto and not put up much of a fuss if they try to get rid of him (pretty much just continuing what he's been doing all season).

39 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

I think it's open to interpretation whether she meant James, Nicorey, or all three. They played the clip on the show. She says, "Sometimes you trust the wrong people" or something like that. She didn't say, "I was wrong to trust James" or "I was wrong to trust Nicole and Corey." My interpretation is that she regrets trusting Nicorey as people/players and she regrets trusting Jame's advice (not him as a person). Paul intentionally spun the ambiguity negatively in order to stir up shit, same as he did with her supposedly saying James told her that Paul was coming after him when she actually said Nicole told her that. Natalie isn't very articulate and she often states things in a way that isn't 100% clear and Paul takes advantage of that to twist her words around. 

• Love 3

Semantics?  Got it.  We know they are really good friends outside the game.  We know the returning players knew who would be returning.  So for them to call each other before the game to make a deal would not be far-fetched.  It would be crazy not to.

@AbsoluteShower why do you hate Natalie so much?  I wouldn't be rooting for a dog to date James the loser.  He moved away from his child for heaven sakes.  He is controlling and just all around gross.  Natalie has a lot going for her.  The worst thing she did was listen to James.

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 3

Nat's reaction to James telling her about his abuse seems odd. Maybe she doesn't believe??

The only thing I didn't appreciate about last night editing (from what I heard) is that it made only Nat look bad, when I think James did and said questionable things too. 

Nat saying she will give Zakiyah and Paulie tight hugs when she see them in jury made me lol for some many reasons.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Nat's reaction to James telling her about his abuse seems odd. Maybe she doesn't believe??

The only thing I didn't appreciate about last night editing (from what I heard) is that it made only Nat look bad, when I think James did and said questionable things too. 

Nat saying she will give Zakiyah and Paulie tight hugs when she see them in jury made me lol for some many reasons.

Yeah, the edit didn't show James going to everyone and saying Natalie and he were fighting. No one asked him nor saw it. It was like Junior High. She didn't want to fight and he wanted to talk about it. The edit really did go for mean Natalie since James is staying in the house.......at least, for one more week.

31 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

From Jokers:

3:04AM cam3 Jatalie going over Julie questions: James "so what is going on between you & James" Natalie "Julie,to be continued"

Oh, I REALLY hope so.

She's going to continue faking it for the live cameras. She's made it very clear it's "friends" she wants to be as soon as they were on the block and she couldn't get anything from this showmance anymore.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, jumper sage said:

Semantics?  Got it.  We know they are really good friends outside the game.  We know the returning players knew who would be returning.  So for them to call each other before the game to make a deal would not be far-fetched.  It would be crazy not to.

Actually i just read on James' facebook (that his roommate is running right now) that his roommate says that Nicole and James have never even met as far as he knows. Sure they could have an online sort of friendship but if they were good buds they likely would have done some of the same meet and greets.

15 minutes ago, Artsda said:

She's going to continue faking it for the live cameras. She's made it very clear it's "friends" she wants to be as soon as they were on the block and she couldn't get anything from this showmance anymore.

agree to disagree but she wouldn't have gone between her super lows and super highs the last couple of days if she was just faking it for the cameras. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Last night was my last BBAD because I simply cannot bear to watch the four of them sit around and congratulate each other for the next 12 days or however long it is. Between the Nat-trashing and the boasting about how many meet and greet events and fans they're going to get after the show, I simply cannot with these people.

I could not have said this better myself. Tonight is going to be hard for me to watch.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I could not have said this better myself. Tonight is going to be hard for me to watch.

Last night was ROUGH! I'm hoping they did that so tonight they can boost James and Natalie back up tonight and give them the send off they deserve. 

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Right. World's greatest actress...

• Love 2
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Yes they always show it because it takes forever.  Which is why it's my favorite!  Guaranteed to last a long time, people can't really wimp out like in a wall or swing comp.

James and Natalie are sleeping all cozy in their bed together.  Makes my heart happy :) 

Makes my heart happy too. I am really going to miss these 2 being together. They make me laugh so much and I enjoy watching them together. Tonight will be very sad for me to watch. I just hope they give each other a big hug, she gives him a really warm kiss, and there are some tears involved. That would be perfect in my eyes.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

This made me realize that now James will basically self-evict because he'll want to go to JH with Natalie. He'll want to have that time to spin his bad behavior toward her in the house before she finds out from someone else and to finally find out for sure whether she was "playing" him. He probably realizes that JH is his last, best chance for any kind of "real" relationship with her because it's highly likely that she won't want to be with him after the show's over. Also, I don't think he ever really thought he could win or cared about winning and he gets the top vet pay (which is more than Nat and the other newbies get) for making jury and he's hoping to get AFP money too. So he'll throw HOH and veto and not put up much of a fuss if they try to get rid of him (pretty much just continuing what he's been doing all season).

I think it's open to interpretation whether she meant James, Nicorey, or all three. They played the clip on the show. She says, "Sometimes you trust the wrong people" or something like that. She didn't say, "I was wrong to trust James" or "I was wrong to trust Nicole and Corey." My interpretation is that she regrets trusting Nicorey as people/players and she regrets trusting Jame's advice (not him as a person). Paul intentionally spun the ambiguity negatively in order to stir up shit, same as he did with her supposedly saying James told her that Paul was coming after him when she actually said Nicole told her that. Natalie isn't very articulate and she often states things in a way that isn't 100% clear and Paul takes advantage of that to twist her words around. 

Paragraph 1: I am thinking differently. Yes he will miss her but once she walks out that door I think he will be going for that HOH for safety purposes only. It wouldn't be a bad idea if he did throw the comp because you have to figure the other 2 couples will go after each other before James. Just my opinion.

55 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

They both have hurt each other in different ways. They both have admitted that when they got everything out the other night. I think after that bad argument it may have actually brought them closer. I know Natalie says she distances herself so she doesn't get hurt but she did get hurt badly, they talked about everything that was bothering each of them, and now they are back to where they were. Some of us hope they can make it together, some don't want Natalie anywhere near James, and some don't care. I have hope for them but also I am realistic.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Last night was ROUGH! I'm hoping they did that so tonight they can boost James and Natalie back up tonight and give them the send off they deserve. 

They did edit her very badly. I don't understand why really. What happened on Tuesday will be in tonight's episode. I hope they edit it fairly. I would much prefer a montage of the 2 of them being the crazy kids they have been all season but that is sentimental whereas a big fight is more dramatic. We will see I guess but no matter what CBS does they cannot ruin what these 2 have had. I am so glad I have the live feeds.

• Love 1

Nicole has a good shot at winning this whole thing. She should be the next one to target for Paul/Victor, but I'm assuming they think she's a good one to take to the end. The jury is going to respect that she got Da'Vonne and Michelle first before they could get her - and that she managed to make it even though they warned everyone about her. She can even point to Jozea calling her a snake from the first week. And then Michelle/James/Nicole/Paul/Victor turning on her and Corey until she managed to turn the tables. Plus, I have to give extra props to any vet that makes it to F2 - the odds should be stacked against you from Day 1.

I do agree that she kind of just fell into her strategy, but she should beat everyone left after this week, IMO, except Paul. I'm still not a fan, but I have to give credit where credit's due. I'm not sure what the other HGs are thinking for F3, though. I think Corey is a good person to take to the end - he doesn't have a very strong argument except "I made it this far" - and they can say he hid behind Nicole, etc. And I don't really see James winning against anyone. Paul is the only one I see being a "memorable" winner.

I haven't been watching the feeds at all and barely following what's been going on. The Final Four seem truly awful together, and I don't think Natalie talking about how nice she is makes her a bad person. Nothing I've seen, read or heard in the past trillion days (that's what it feels like, at least!) has been "proof" that she's the Devil - I still think she's the most likable one left. The backlash against her has been way over-the-top. I do think it's because she was so beloved for the first half, but the level that the hate has reached is pretty ridiculous.

I can't believe that this week last year we got Austin walking barefoot out of the House. Man, this season really sucks.

ETA: I expect Vets to have agreements outside of the House. They all seem to be at least acquainted with each other. That's probably why they don't cast actual superfans. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, jumper sage said:

@AbsoluteShower why do you hate Natalie so much?  I wouldn't be rooting for a dog to date James the loser.  He moved away from his child for heaven sakes.  He is controlling and just all around gross.  Natalie has a lot going for her.  The worst thing she did was listen to James.

We are going to have to agree to disagree on a) whether a loose agreement to share some of the winnings between a possible final four equals a rock solid agreement for final two, and b) James in general. I like him, you don't. That's OK though.

• Love 3

Whether the agreement to share winnings happened before or during the season, or among four or two, or was loose or solid, it's still against the rules.  

Though since BB knows about it, I don't think it even matters except that it shows who's willing to cheat.  Since all the show has to do is tell them all the legal consequences if they do follow through and then all sharing deals are off.  

2 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Nicole's mother has stated that James & Nicole spoke shortly after BB17 ended and that was it until they both were in the house. I don't think they were "good friends" prior to going into the house, James had said that he did meet Nicole's parents once but that was it. 

Nicole also refused to tell ANYONE that she was going on the show. The only people that knew were her family & I believe her best friend Mariah. She didn't tell Hayden or Andy. Derrick said that he had called Nicole up a few weeks before the show because he was going to be in Chicago and wanted to meet up, they spoke about the rumors and she denied that she was going to be on. 

And EVEN if they did have a F2 deal before going into the show. Last season we had TWINS on and that's a guaranteed F2 and they could talk about strategy together before entering the house. Season 13 had 3 groups of couples that CLEARLY knew they were entering together, also if I remember correctly wasn't Portia friends with Janelle and the rumor was Janelle had called up Evel Dick to tell her that she was going to be on? 

I feel like this is more of a everyone can't stand Nicole & James so we are going to act like this is the WORST thing in the world situation. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 6

Natalie wasn't talking about JAMES up in the HOH with Vic and Paul.  She was talking about trusting NICOLE (who lied, and told her that Paul was going after James.)  Now, in reality, Paul has been going after James forever, but what Nicole said was a lie, which she admitted on the feeds to Corey.

If they did the whole conversation, people would have known that, but it was edited to make Natalie look shady. 

The second conversation they showed was also edited carefully, since Natalie IMMEDIATELY apologized and said that was she was emotional and it was unfair to James and she didn't mean it.  (If you work with THEM I'll never speak to you again.)

Corey OBVIOUSLY had help in that comp, he didn't even look at the bolts on the manhole cover before going straight to the pipes, so he had no clue the key was there.  Nicole flat out admitted they "helped" her at the 6 minute mark by telling her where the key was.  She also admitted getting help in another timed comp earlier this season, but I don't remember which one.

Nicole also asked Corey if "they" helped him in this comp, even she realized it was bullshit.

The DR pressured Natalie to "go with the other couple" as well, during her negated HOH, and even though her HOH was negated, they made sure that neither Michelle, nor she, could play in the following one.  It would explain why Michelle somehow "won" that Care Package, even though none of the poles had he leading on line.

As far as "game" vs "entertainment?"  The contracts were leaked and posted.  BB can do anything they want to do.  Even in the online votes there is a disclaimer in the fine print that says BB can change the outcome of the vote if they want to "for entertainment purposes."

This was BLATANT rigging, which, fine, OK, we've seen it before.  What has me disgusted is the lengths BB went to last night to make Natalie look like a using bitch, basically propping up PAULIE'S "Jersey Girl" claims.  It was so unnecessary, because in no way is Natalie some calculated user who was playing James.  AT ALL.

She has issues, she's human, certainly not perfect in any way, but she was under constant attacks in that house, started by Paulie, continued by jealous mean girls, but mostly by Paul, endless assaults on her character because why?  She liked a man they consider unworthy of attention by a beautiful woman.

She didn't "friend zone" James, HE did that, his insecurities and lack of trust did that.

UGH.

/rant

• Love 20
18 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I feel like this is more of a everyone can't stand Nicole & James so we are going to act like this is the WORST thing in the world situation. 

Me too. I do think it's more likely that with James/Nicole knowing each other (even a little) outside of the House, plus James meeting Nicole's parents, makes him really not want to go against her. I imagine it's harder to do that to someone who you have more of a personal connection to, no matter how small. But even if they did have a prior agreement? It's the risk of casting Vets, which is more Big Brother's fault than anything. And the HGs were told they're Returning Players, so it's also kind of on them for letting them get this far together.

Even the "10K" situation was blown out of proportion IMO - every season HGs talk about "taking care" of each other, or gifts or things like that. I heard that conversation - they should've gotten a slap on the wrist, but it wasn't the "agreement" everyone made it out to be. The amount of outrage always depends on the level of hate for the HG.

I have more of an issue with Paulie, who had similar advantages to the Vets without "earning" it - and HGs wouldn't know to think of him like a Returning Player. But he's gone, so that's neither here nor there anymore.

It actually makes me mad that Paulie's going to be so satisfied the Jury House is all women - he'll be thrilled Michelle/Natalie were evicted back to back.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

This is my favorite time of the game.  Once it's final 3 I don't care anymore.  We have cleared out most of the house and we are now seeing people playing the game.  Positioning themselves and seeing how to use other for that position.  I love it.

In the future I am going to need all players to want to be there, to want to win and to stay out of showmances especially those that actually have sex and have their families watching on live feeds.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Natalie wasn't talking about JAMES up in the HOH with Vic and Paul.  She was talking about trusting NICOLE (who lied, and told her that Paul was going after James.)  Now, in reality, Paul has been going after James forever, but what Nicole said was a lie, which she admitted on the feeds to Corey.

If they did the whole conversation, people would have known that, but it was edited to make Natalie look shady. 

The second conversation they showed was also edited carefully, since Natalie IMMEDIATELY apologized and said that was she was emotional and it was unfair to James and she didn't mean it.  (If you work with THEM I'll never speak to you again.)

Corey OBVIOUSLY had help in that comp, he didn't even look at the bolts on the manhole cover before going straight to the pipes, so he had no clue the key was there.  Nicole flat out admitted they "helped" her at the 6 minute mark by telling her where the key was.  She also admitted getting help in another timed comp earlier this season, but I don't remember which one.

Nicole also asked Corey if "they" helped him in this comp, even she realized it was bullshit.

The DR pressured Natalie to "go with the other couple" as well, during her negated HOH, and even though her HOH was negated, they made sure that neither Michelle, nor she, could play in the following one.  It would explain why Michelle somehow "won" that Care Package, even though none of the poles had he leading on line.

As far as "game" vs "entertainment?"  The contracts were leaked and posted.  BB can do anything they want to do.  Even in the online votes there is a disclaimer in the fine print that says BB can change the outcome of the vote if they want to "for entertainment purposes."

This was BLATANT rigging, which, fine, OK, we've seen it before.  What has me disgusted is the lengths BB went to last night to make Natalie look like a using bitch, basically propping up PAULIE'S "Jersey Girl" claims.  It was so unnecessary, because in no way is Natalie some calculated user who was playing James.  AT ALL.

She has issues, she's human, certainly not perfect in any way, but she was under constant attacks in that house, started by Paulie, continued by jealous mean girls, but mostly by Paul, endless assaults on her character because why?  She liked a man they consider unworthy of attention by a beautiful woman.

She didn't "friend zone" James, HE did that, his insecurities and lack of trust did that.

UGH.

/rant

I am almost with you on the James and Natalie front. The only thing I would disagree with is the Friend Zone part. I know he was agreeing that it would be fine but inside I think he feels differently. I also feel Natalie feels different inside. What these 2 had just doesn't stop in one day. If it does there was never anything there in the 1st place. I am of the feeling that both are still feeling the way they did BEFORE that big fight. At least I hope so.

16 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Corey also said on the feeds last night that when he walked into the room he saw the Pipes immediately and just went straight for them. 

If that's true, why did James just stand there and let all the water run out of the tank? He never even found the key. "Mission control" should've given him the same "intel." But for some crazy reason they didn't, I guess they forgot. 

What else is Corey going to say? Production cheated and told me exactly what to do so that I could win?

• Love 9

Interestingly the CBS promo for tonight's show ("A Showmance Ripped Apart! Will Heartache Turn To Revenge! Loud Noises!") seems to be backtracking on Natalie's bitch edit from last night and focusing more on the Jatalie stuff. There's also a clip of Asshole Paul with his patented "Ne-e-e-ver Cared" bullshit. He brags so much about training with a bunch of badass MMA fighters - I really want to see him step in the ring with a genuine badass MMA fighter and see how long it takes for them to rip his fucking balls off.

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Summerday said:

If that's true, why did James just stand there and let all the water run out of the tank? He never even found the key. "Mission control" should've given him the same "intel." But for some crazy reason they didn't, I guess they forgot. 

What else is Corey going to say? Production cheated and told me exactly what to do so that I could win?

From what I gathered is that they tried to emulate the Escape rooms that are really popular right now. They do give you clues but you aren't outright told something, you have to infer from what they are telling you. 

3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

From what I gathered is that they tried to emulate the Escape rooms that are really popular right now. They do give you clues but you aren't outright told something, you have to infer from what they are telling you. 

Maybe so, but for that to be true we'd have to believe that Corey figured out the clues quicker than anyone else. I'm not buying it. 

• Love 7