Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

It's stupid of CBS though, because Tooms short (very short) clips are free advertising to entice more people to subscribe to see more.

It's not like QuirkyDude posting full shows on YouTube.

Yea but companies like to keep control of their brand.  I don't know what this Tooms person was doing but CBS doesn't like it and if he was doing something with CBS footage that CBS didn't like then they are free to get it taken down. Companies really don't like people thinking that other people are affiliated with them when they aren't.

The HGs were given 10 minutes to get up and get up to the HOH room.  No jeff loops, just fish.  I think they're a little paranoid that an eviction is coming today.

40 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I finally went to bed last night, but I'm flashing back now.  James CONTINUED to lie to her.  Amazing.  He knows it's on tape and she'll see it later.  This lie was about what he said to "the rest of the house" about their argument (argument meaning James going OFF on her and calling her a user, catty, and implying all kinds of icky stuff, recapped earlier in the thread and totally disgusting.) 

So, no, they won't work out, but it's not because Natalie is "fake" it's because James is a liar and joined in trashing her while Nicole practically clapped in the corner, so thrilled that now EVERYONE was bashing her.

I know he lied to her but I think in this circumstance what would either benefit from him telling her that he said what he said and just make her feel even worse than she was. I understand that he lied and it will cost him when she finds out but again my personal opinion is maybe this was a time to not tell the truth.

5 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

James confronting Natalie about touching Paul:

He's gross. It's probable people will be sending her the videos of him betraying/trashtalking her after the show right? Because I almost want to do it myself! No way do I think she should pursue anything with this backwards-ass, hillbilly wannabe.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

James confronting Natalie about touching Paul:

Pretty much everything came out in this conversation. Very difficult to watch but it's all out there and I still hope they can be more than just friends even though I just read on Jokers that James just told Corey they agreed to be friends. Sad. :(

Just now, gunderda said:

As much as I love them together I don't think they would ever work out. 

James is too needy and Natalie is too insecure.

James is too much of a pushover and Natalie kinda thinks she's always right

She does own up to her issues. He tries to do the right thing. These are just my opinions. It just would be sweet if they could make it out side of the house when things will be much different. There is something there I cannot explain. At least there is for me.

• Love 2
Just now, bbaddict said:

She does own up to her issues. He tries to do the right thing. These are just my opinions. It just would be sweet if they could make it out side of the house when things will be much different. There is something there I cannot explain. At least there is for me.

I totally agree but they go round and round in circles. Maybe it's a good thing they always come out on the good side but listening to the argument for over an hour I just don't see how they would work at all.  Especially not long distance.  Natalie is super tempermental.  

James is packing already.  I think they are paranoid a surprise eviction is coming tonight.  

Natalie is in bed but I think she lives out of her suitcase. 

2 hours ago, jumper sage said:

This whole James thing is getting ugly.  He said something about Nat didn't expect a Texas boy coming at her.  WTF?  He is not from Texas and acts like as asshole anyways.  Just calling himself an Asian Redneck is so repugnant.  Is he going to string himself up in a tree?  Is he going to beat the shit out of himself?  Not saying people in the south are like that but most self described rednecks are pretty biased.

I think you're confusing "redneck" with "card-carrying member of the KKK".

Believe me, there's frequently a difference - especially when the term is self-applied.  In the South, anyway.  :>

2 hours ago, Lamima said:

But how is it strategy to be the last girl standing? And standing with 2 challenge beasts (Vic and Corey) and 1 social game beast (Paul)? Doesn't make much sense. Not the best strategy.

Oh, I see that she wants to be the weak goat they all want to take to F2. Then she's happy with 2nd place?

Close... Nicole wants them to think they're carrying a weak goat to F2, then kick their teeth in on Final HoH and wow the Jury with her tale of strategy and perseverance.  Don't know if Nicole actually has the ova to pull it off, but it WOULD make for a good story.  ;)

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I think you're confusing "redneck" with "card-carrying member of the KKK".

Believe me, there's frequently a difference - especially when the term is self-applied.  In the South, anyway.  :>

Except many of those "self-proclaimed rednecks" in the South love to proudly display the Confederate flag and then claim the symbol has nothing to do with slavery when it has everything to do with slavery.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 9
12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I totally agree but they go round and round in circles. Maybe it's a good thing they always come out on the good side but listening to the argument for over an hour I just don't see how they would work at all.  Especially not long distance.  Natalie is super tempermental.  

James is packing already.  I think they are paranoid a surprise eviction is coming tonight.  

Natalie is in bed but I think she lives out of her suitcase. 

I am so sad to see this happen. I had high hopes that they would at least make it to the end of the game. I wanted to see a big hug and kiss on Thursday night and that might not happen now. I can't wait to see James or Natalie's goodbye messages depending on who gets evicted. I would love to be able to see hers. I just hope the 2 of them can have a very good time together till eviction night.

1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

I am so sad to see this happen. I had high hopes that they would at least make it to the end of the game. I wanted to see a big hug and kiss on Thursday night and that might not happen now. I can't wait to see James or Natalie's goodbye messages depending on who gets evicted. I would love to be able to see hers. I just hope the 2 of them can have a very good time together till eviction night.

They seem in a decent mood right now.  Natalie is keeping herself in bed while James packs.  A little bit of talking but not too much.  Natalie sounds more normal Natalie than depressed sad Natalie at the moment. 

I really think they will give it a shot after everything is sad and done.  A lot of stuff came out last night.  That they really care about each other but being on the show makes it really hard to commit to anything. 

I don't think Natalie's giving it a shot at all. She'll be his friend and that's it. That's all she's wanted, when it suited her she acted like more but this week true intentions all came out.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

I know, but to Natalie they are the enemy.

James actually did say "I didn't have anywhere else to go!" 

Natalie always needs an enemy.  Paul touched her thigh (3 times!), Victor dumped her AND was disrespectful, Nicole never talks to her.  I am going to stop here because the others are in the jury house.  :^) 

ETA.  In the video above!! She claims Paul never touched her thighs.  She doesn't remember even saying that.  We heard about that for the better part of one day at least, maybe two.   She is going to have one hell of a wake up call when she is out.   Not every man is after you, Natalie nor thinks you adorable.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I don't think Natalie's giving it a shot at all. She'll be his friend and that's it. That's all she's wanted, when it suited her she acted like more but this week true intentions all came out.

Some of us don't think that, but it's ok if you do.

During their 'argument' last night, every time James made a comment about her just wanting to be friends she was very quick to tell him that wasn't the case.  She has always liked him a lot.  He said he wished she had told him that she just wanted to be friends.  She said she never said that because it wasn't true.  She has always wanted to be more than friends. At this point there's no reason for her to lie. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, gunderda said:

During their 'argument' last night, every time James made a comment about her just wanting to be friends she was very quick to tell him that wasn't the case.  She has always liked him a lot.  He said he wished she had told him that she just wanted to be friends.  She said she never said that because it wasn't true.  She has always wanted to be more than friends. At this point there's no reason for her to lie. 

She has definitely said friends only, she likes being single.  She has also mentioned possible marriage in the future!  She goes back and forth constantly talking on both sides of the friend issue!  Sometimes in the same conversation.  

17 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Except many of those "self-proclaimed rednecks" in the South love to proudly display the Confederate flag and then claim the symbol has nothing to do with slavery when it has everything to do with slavery.

Now you're equating "redneck" with "racist" - and while many rednecks may be racist, there's no no cause-effect relationship between the two.  The term "redneck" originated in the South, and was simply a reference to farmers and country folk - particularly the more rambunctious ones (the quieter ones are "good ol' boys", btw).  Other people may have appropriated (and misappropriated) the term and applied their own pejorative connotations, but that's still what it means here in the South - where I'm from - and where James is from (originally SC).  So I wouldn't be too quick to jump to conclusions about James' self-reference.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

Wings she didn't say friends only at all.  I suffered through that whole conversation.  JAMES brought up being friends only.

Before this conversation she has said it.  Absolutely.  I was speaking to her long and confusing relationship with James.  LOL

How she tells James that he was right, after the bumper car incident she should have told him she just wanted to be friends and that she wasn't ready because that situation (no idea, it involved a bumper car, nicole and corey and james) hurt her so much. 

I really feel like she's pushing him away because she doesn't want him fixated on her when she's gone. Not because she doesn't like him at all. 

Natalie also just sounds really really defeated and depressed. 

Just now, wings707 said:

She has definitely said friends only, she likes being single.  She has also mentioned possible marriage in the future!  She goes back and forth constantly talking on both sides of the friend issue!  Sometimes in the same conversation.  

Exactly,  "we'll always be friends" which is direct quote from one of their 3536th disagreements this week was what she said. That's not someone who wants a relationship. She's done if she ever wanted a relationship at all, which doesn't look like. She could have played into the cute DR showmance and got in over her head.

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

tumblr_nb76nr7zOw1qk08n1o1_500.gif

Yes. More! More! I only wish Paulie were in the house so I have the satisfaction of seeing him plant his ass down hard. I'll settle for Victor and Corey and hope the best falls are reserved for Paul and James. And maybe one or two spectacular ones for Nicole.

I am once again in that position of F5 and I don't like a single one of them. I hope they all bruise their asses.

• Love 8
47 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Agree to disagree

19 minutes ago, gunderda said:

How she tells James that he was right, after the bumper car incident she should have told him she just wanted to be friends and that she wasn't ready because that situation (no idea, it involved a bumper car, nicole and corey and james) hurt her so much. 

I really feel like she's pushing him away because she doesn't want him fixated on her when she's gone. Not because she doesn't like him at all. 

Natalie also just sounds really really defeated and depressed. 

She has been like that off and on since the VETO competition.

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Oh shut up.  Be genuine.  You are not on Barney and Friends.   I have come to really dislike this girl, can you tell!?  LOL! 

How is that not genuine?  There's no doubt in my mind Natalie will be nice and friendly to everyone, just as she has been all season long.  With no game talk on top of that, I see no problem with believing her.

• Love 20
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

How is that not genuine?  There's no doubt in my mind Natalie will be nice and friendly to everyone, just as she has been all season long.  With no game talk on top of that, I see no problem with believing her.

I am not going to get into it.   We all have different takes on each HG.  Some bug us more than others.  

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Natalie always needs an enemy.  Paul touched her thigh (3 times!), Victor dumped her AND was disrespectful, Nicole never talks to her.  I am going to stop here because the others are in the jury house.  :^) 

ETA.  In the video above!! She claims Paul never touched her thighs.  She doesn't remember even saying that.  We heard about that for the better part of one day at least, maybe two.   She is going to have one hell of a wake up call when she is out.   Not every man is after you, Natalie nor thinks you adorable.  

I don't know about the other stuff, but we HAVE seen Victor be disrespectful towards her. They even showed it on the broadcast show.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

But why does she have to ANNOUNCE how nice she was, is and will be? Paul's got her pegged on this one. Genuinely nice people don't announce or proclaim they're "nice." They just are.

• Love 10
58 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Honestly, after 3476387468 days locked in a house with the same people, I'd probably start doing the same thing. "OMG, he's looking at me. Why is he looking at me? I hate his guts." or "She's breathing. And it whistles. Clearly she's a demon and must be destroyed." At first, it's all fun and games and shit. But after awhile, people start getting on your nerves and you bitch about the smallest or most inconsequential things ever until you sound like a raging lunatic. And you do not let it go. Ever. At least until you get some space from them and decompress and unclench a bit.

Er, no, I wasn't watching some old Buffy episodes last night. Not at all. 

• Love 15
2 minutes ago, TimWil said:

But why does she have to ANNOUNCE how nice she was, is and will be? Paul's got her pegged on this one. Genuinely nice people don't announce or proclaim they're "nice." They just are.

Yes! thus my comment, be genuine. 

• Love 3

I think she "announces" it because she knows how many people have been utterly trashing her character all season.

Cause and effect.  If they hadn't been doing that, I seriously doubt she would feel she needs to.  It's obvious to me she IS a nice person, too nice.  Not a perfect person, and she's said that many times as well, but some only want to focus on the times she's said she's a good person or a nice person, and repeat it as if that's all she ever says.

NO ONE's character has been attacked so relentlessly in that house, it's been constant, and frankly, disturbing as hell.

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I'm probably in the minority but I hate the slipping/sliding/cup-of-water challenge.  I'm always afraid someone's going to break a bone.  BB must have great liability insurance.

I'm sort of hoping for it.  Any one of them left will do.

• Love 3

As usual, I'm pages and pages behind..... will have to go back and read.

Just popping in to say that someone wanted to know the time stamp on James venting to Vic/Paul/Corey/Nicole about Natalie.  That was this morning on Camera 1 from 12:52 AM for about 10 minutes with a brief interruption of fish before continuing.

Now.... I got a whole lot of catch up reading to do.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I think she "announces" it because she knows how many people have been utterly trashing her character all season.

Cause and effect.  If they hadn't been doing that, I seriously doubt she would feel she needs to.  It's obvious to me she IS a nice person, too nice.  Not a perfect person, and she's said that many times as well, but some only want to focus on the times she's said she's a good person or a nice person, and repeat it as if that's all she ever says.

NO ONE's character has been attacked so relentlessly in that house, it's been constant, and frankly, disturbing as hell.

I think Nicole has been under relentless attack more so than any other.  Tons of  posts end with Fuck you Nicole!!  I don't read much negative on this board about Natalie.  There are a few of us who don't like her but I don't see relentless attacking!  

I like to think all opinions are welcome here.  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I think Nicole has been under relentless attack more so than any other.  Tons of  posts end with Fuck you Nicole!!  I don't read much negative on this board about Natalie.  There are a few of us who don't like her but I don't see relentless attacking!  

I like to think all opinions are welcome here.  

I said IN THE HOUSE.

She's had to live with that during the game.

I'm talking about the other houseguests.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 13