Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, Artsda said:

Natalie plays the victim act more than anyone, she also plays the this guy harassed me or made me feel uncomfortable card when it suits her.

She's playing the victim right now whining about how she only put up Paul and Victor on her HOH because to protect Nicole and Corey. That's giving Nicole and Corey A LOT of credit. If they manipulated not only her but also Michelle so much that they did Nicole's bidding on 2 people's HOH then that's playing the game. That's game winning moves. 

Natalie got so mad when Paul said that James ran her HOH, saying how James didn't do it and it was all her decision making. Now suddenly it's all Nicole?

I have been having a lot of issues with this also. I have not watched last nights feeds yet but I read on Jokers that she hurt James's feelings again. I wish sh would stop throwing all of this on him. She has even said she owns up to her mistakes but she is not doing it very well with James. They worked together all season and made most of their decisions together (After the house flip) and even before really. Where they are is a combination of bad luck (Victor returning) and bad game play (assuming Nicole and Corey were absolutely with them. If Victor had not returned this would be a different game. Except it (Like James) and enjoy each others company while you have the time together. It is completely out of your hands (Except to Campain).

• Love 2
9 hours ago, lyric said:

Go Vic - you don't deserve it, but I still hope you win it, as the only decent personality left. 

LMAO so true. 

9 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I want to know if Nicole has any girlfriends, and if she does, do they tolerate this behavior or is she like a complete 180 back home?

@TheRealT already mentioned it but I'll reiterate, Nicole has said that her mom is her only real female friend. She's also said that she has a hard time making friends with women because women don't like her. Hmmm, I wonder why, you misogynistic piece of human garbage?!

9 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Remember when we thought that there would be more girls in F5? Yeah, me too. 

This season had so much promise but, like always, it devolved into a F6 with a bunch of trash people that are mostly men. And that will never change as long as Robyn Kass is casting and Allison Grodner is exec producing.

8 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Disgusting people, and Victor is so much worse around them.

Yep, because as I've already said, he is very weak-minded. Which honestly I personally find much more awful. The others are just awful people who can't help themselves. Victor knows better, but does it anyway, all because he has no backbone. It's sad. Still, I hope he wins lol.

1 hour ago, Lamima said:

Natalie would be the easiest to beat but maybe they are thinking she'd get votes for being a sweetheart. 

What are you talking about Natalie is a fake, evil whore.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Paul is a dick. 

An amusing dick at times, at least, but a dick, nonetheless.

This is why I am out after Jams and Natalie leave. I cannot stand the 4 and Victor is the best of the 4 (But I haven't forgotten Victor in the beginning. People can say what they want about James and Natalie but they are by far not this bad. Natalie is starting to get on my nerves with her treatment of James the last 2 days but still better than the other 4.

• Love 4

Part 2 of the N/J conversation:

8 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

What was Nicole's lie about Paul?  Does he know about it?

She told someone (I forget who) that Paulie told her that Paul wanted to target James. Yes, Paul knows and he confronted Nicole about it in the kitchen the week he and Vic were on the block. That was the argument Corey interrupted with his unitard striptease.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 1

So what happened to Nicole getting so enraged to the point of blacking out because she's so against people kicking other people while they're down. 

Huh Nicole??? 

If if you don't remember there was a time where someone apparently talked shit about Corey when he was on the block awhile back and Nicole got so pissed off she went on a rant with crying and then immediately after said she had no idea what she said . All because she hate it when someone gets kicked while they're down. But of course that only mattered at the time when it as Corey. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, TimWil said:

I have a feeling her Inner Nicole was screaming "I WANT THAT BITCH OUT AND BE THE LAST FRIGGING GIRL HERE! HOOOOO-AHHHHH!"

Does Nicole really say HOOOOO-AHHHHH?  Isn't that like a military exclamation?  

I'm sure Nicole will be thrilled when Natalie is evicted. It's because it's what she wants. And, if James wins HOH he will hopefully tell Nicole to F Off!!! Nicole wants to be evicted by men and not woman. I guess she will get her wish when Paul & Victor do it. LOL!!!!

• Love 3

There are 3 days left to continue the debate of who goes first.  

Since James throws every damn comp we/they really don't know where his skill lies other than endurance.  They know more about Natalie's abilities. Given that, James should go first, for their game. 

The question is, will Nicory vote Natalie out no matter what V and P want?   

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

James to himself after Natalie leaves the room: I tell you what, girls aint loyal. Don't ever talk to me again. Wow.  #BB18

i think he is finally woke. That cinco last night was some fucked up mind play from her throwing that ultimatum around. 

Bold.  Can you say more about this?  I don't know what you mean.  Cinco? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I think Natalie is both not completely the sweetheart she projects and not completely the manipulative hussey she's suspected of being. In any event she ain't getting AFP. I do think that will go to either Victor or Paul.

• Love 10
9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Nicole and Corey congratulating themselves for keeping James because he'll stay with them.

These guys are fucking vile. All 4 planning their "epic" mean goodbye messages to Natalie. "Say something about her armpit hair!" "Mention she's the worst player of the season" "We need her to cry onstage"

Wow... this may be a worse F4 than season 15, and I honestly didn't think that was possible!  Actually, I hope they go ahead and go through with this.  It would show their true mean-spirited colors on national TV.  It would also generate more than enough sympathy for Natalie so close to the end of the game to ensure she wins America's Favorite Player.  I can't wait to see the look on these f*ckers' faces when she's announced as one of the top vote-getters, and hopefully the winner.  

If Natalie leaves, there's no one left to root for at all.  I knew Paul was a jackass, but I am very surprised and disappoint in Victor.  They should all be ashamed of themselves when they get out of this house.

Edited by me5671
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I think Natalie is both not completely the sweetheart she projects and not completely the manipulative hussey she's suspected of being. In any event she ain't getting AFP. I do think that will go to either Victor or Paul.

I do agree on that spectrum, but she is definitely not this little angel/victim she paints herself either. 

I can't wait too see the juroits reactions to Michelle/Nat coming to the house....I just can't wait to see Day/Z/Bridge read James and Nicole. I feel like if Nicole goes to the jury house will be like what happen with Christine. If she makes to the finals, she will hate women even more, cause they will massacre her.

• Love 1
9 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

What was Nicole's lie about Paul?  Does he know about it?

August 19th - 7:52 pm to about 8:00 pm / Camera 1: 

It happened shortly after Nat and Meech nominated Victor and Paul. Paul wanted to know why he was being targeted.  It's kind of complicated and I'm probably not going to do it justice here, but basically what happened is that someone (Nicole) told Natalie that Paul told Paulie that James was planning to target Corey and Nicole.  This bothered Natalie because she felt that Paul was 'planting a seed' in an attempt to later throw James under the bus should Paulie return to the game if he had the Round Trip ticket.  And so --  Nat wanted Paul out of the house before he had a chance to come after James.

That's the story in a nutshell, but it actually goes on for the remainder of that evening, then Paul confronts Nicole in the kitchen shortly after midnight.  Crazy day, for sure!!!!

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Victor and Paul couldn't even win a three-way popularity vote against COREY.  I don't think it's very likely that either of them wins AFP based on that.  Also, they're very likely to be in F2, which I believe takes them out of the running for the prize, no? 

• Love 6
10 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Victor and Paul couldn't even win a three-way popularity vote against COREY.  I don't think it's very likely that either of them wins AFP based on that.  Also, they're very likely to be in F2, which I believe takes them out of the running for the prize, no? 

Yeah, I think if they make Final 2 they are out of the running. Personally, I can't even separate the broadcast and live feeds viewers anymore. Who really is the fan favorite? It goes up and down but the only poll I know is jokers and they were pretty accurate until Corey got the last care package. I tend to think both viewers don't like Nicole and Corey together. I also think Nicole would pretty shocked but that, too. I think Natalie had a great fan favorite run until this week especially after last night. She might be shocked by the, too. That said, if Victor and Paula re out of the running I'm guessing it would be...........Natalie who wins AFV....I think........okay....I don't know what the hell I know! LOL!!!! 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, me5671 said:

Yes, which means Nicole could take AFP.  She's in the top 3 in some polls.  Baffling, yet true.  This season needs to end and fade into oblivion, like, yesterday.  I'll miss this thread though.

Oh, and I'm not typically a conspiracy type of chick, but with BB, you betcha.  So, I don't think Corey won that popularity contest.  Hell, I don't think he came in second.  

I hope some of you are right about Natalie winning AFP - that would be beautiful, and would knock the smug outta some of these folks.

Edited by lyric
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

The question is, will Nicory vote Natalie out no matter what V and P want?   

Pretty much, yeah. Natalie's a goner. There's no doubt about it. Unless Production decides to throw in a Pandora's Box to Victor so he can get James out, it's a done deal. 

Also, Natalie's been rising in the polls this week again because she's the target so I think she still has a chance for AFP. I really need her to win it to see the look on all the girls' faces. Nicole and Zak will probably be pissed (at least Nicole would be), and Bridgette/Michelle would be thrilled. I think Day would be fairly happy as well. I think Paulie would go burn Jersey down to the ground. 

• Love 10

Every year I get so excited for the new season, and then am disillusioned about two weeks in...luckily now I'm getting excited for the fall season..

What do they say about a person that keeps repeating the same behavior and expects a different outcome??

Sigh..its official, Im  a Dullard  and a Rube

Edited by Christi
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, lyric said:

Yes, which means Nicole could take AFP.  She's in the top 3 in some polls.  Baffling, yet true.  This season needs to end and fade into oblivion, like, yesterday.  I'll miss this thread though.

Oh, and I'm not typically a conspiracy type of chick, but with BB, you betcha.  So, I don't think Corey won that popularity contest.  Hell, I don't think he came in second.  

I never take my tin foil hat off for the duration of BB.  However in this case I think he did win this.  Nicole is well liked by episode viewers and  giving it to Corey was another nod to Nicole.   She could win AFP.  

• Love 2

I think the tv fans like Nicole and her annoying Coreeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy. I think it could be her and Natalie in the running. That said, it always seems like a guy wins though, right? I remember Jeff like winning twice and there was James and Donny (I think). Has a woman won AFP? 

I don't have the feeds. I just follow this thread. After watching that convo with james and Nat, Does she know that James has a pre-game agreement with Nicole? And is that just a rumor or does he in fact HAVE a pre-game thing with her?

I was getting frustrated with James during that talk. He likes to play stupid. Nat is not dumb. She knows James prefers Nic one V & P. James: "Why would Nic & Corey vote you out, when Vic wants me out?" 

Uh James? Just because you are HOH doesn't mean you will get your way. The house has the vote not the HOH. It's the end of the game. Nicorey won't worry at this point about going against Vic's wishes. Next week, they will be the power duo competing in HOH and/ or being the majority vote. 

If I say it.....it won't happen. Corey will win this game. 

At this point, if Vic doesn't win, let him be AFP.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I think the tv fans like Nicole and her annoying Coreeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy. I think it could be her and Natalie in the running. That said, it always seems like a guy wins though, right? I remember Jeff like winning twice and there was James and Donny (I think). Has a woman won AFP? 

6 men, 4 women have won AFP.

http://bigbrother.wikia.com/wiki/America's_Favorite_Player

I don't think the episodes have shown the Coreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey.  And, I was kidiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig from Corey. 

Edited by wings707

My passive-show-watcher daughter likes Natalie best.  I don't know if I'd like Nicole or Corey without having read here and seen clips from the feeds but I doubt it.  

I think Victor might have a chance at AFP, if he's not in the final few.  The beads thing must not have been that offensive to Z and M, given they wore them around after that.  

3 hours ago, ByaNose said:

It's going to another loooooooooong week in the BB house. The four of them in the HOH trashing talking Natalie and James. And, the James & Natalie will be talking back and forth about who is going home. 

You left out Michelle!  When the haters run out of steam on demonizing their current targets, the last-evicted is always good for a recharge cycle.  :P

2 hours ago, TimWil said:

Yep. They would have. And that's why [Natalie] putting [Victor and Paul] up was one of the biggest mistakes in BB history IMO. Not as bad as Matt wasting his Diamond PoV on Kathy when he should have used it on Enzo but close...

Gotta disagree with this; by this logic, it's never a good idea to take a shot at the strongest players.  Which pretty much guarantees the pinnacle of your own game will never be more than making Jury.  Natalie took a shot to take out a major player - and it worked, lest anybody forget.  Not Natalie's fault it only worked for a few minutes before the JBB nullified her entire HoH.

• Love 8

I don't like Natalie and never have.   No need to go into why.  I don't hate her.  Sometimes someone's personality just doesn't work for you.  It is nothing more than that.  

I don't hate anyone left.  They all have annoying traits that I am ignoring so I can enjoy the rest of this season.  I want Victor to win so I would like to see James go this week.  

ETA.  I forgot about James when I posted this!  I am on the verge of serious BB hate for this guy.  Well, I might be there! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

I watched more of the Natalie/James conversation (starting around 2A 9/4). James is dumb and he's really dragged the J/N team down with his stupidity, laziness, and greater focus on the showmance than the game. Natalie is not a braintrust or an especially good player, but she's smarter and a better player than James. It's her own fault that she has listened to James' advice, but I can see how his status as a vet, people in the house acting as if he has a clue, and general sexism in society got her there. Hopefully, she's learned an important lesson about trusting herself more.

4 minutes ago, aurora296 said:

I don't have the feeds. I just follow this thread. After watching that convo with james and Nat, Does she know that James has a pre-game agreement with Nicole? And is that just a rumor or does he in fact HAVE a pre-game thing with her?

I was getting frustrated with James during that talk. He likes to play stupid. Nat is not dumb. She knows James prefers Nic one V & P. James: "Why would Nic & Corey vote you out, when Vic wants me out?" 

Uh James? Just because you are HOH doesn't mean you will get your way. The house has the vote not the HOH. It's the end of the game. Nicorey won't worry at this point about going against Vic's wishes. Next week, they will be the power duo competing in HOH and/ or being the majority vote.

No, James hasn't told Nat about his pre-game F2 with Nicole. He's also left out lots of other stuff about his relationships/conversations with others in the house. Which is fine if that's how he wants to play it, but I don't feel like he's being honest about it with Nat or himself. I was wondering whether he was really that stupid or he was being willfully obtuse with all the "What? Why wouldn't they vote me out? Vic said I was the target." stuff. I think it was kind of a combination of the two, actually.

The "Girls aren't loyal" comment pissed me off for a number of reasons. As much as Natalie is accused of playing martyr (and I agree she does whine a lot), I feel like James also plays martyr/potential victim in their relationship. The narrative among Natalie detractors (who have been vocal in the house since the beginning) is that she's just using him/she's not sufficiently grateful for all he's done for her/she better not break his heart when the game is over. James gives some credence to all of that. He's hoping she proves her detractors wrong, but he's still a bit leery and concerned that she won't. I just have a big problem with the idea that Natalie is obligated to date/sleep with him after the show and she's obligated to unquestioningly support him in the house even when she's getting fucked over by his stupidity/bad decisions. Otherwise, that just proves she's a lying whore who was using him all along. It would be one thing for James to be leery because, realistically, they have to wait and see how things are outside the house before making any big relationship plans, but he's leery because he's still concerned that she might be a liar and she still hasn't "proven" herself by dating him (and being the kind of girlfriend he wants) IRL. It's... weird (and very Pauliesque).

• Love 17

I think Natalie, James, Victor, Nicole, and (maybe) Paul all have fairly equivalent shots at AFP, and all for the same reasons:

1. The behaviors which would disqualify each from consideration are known to feeders and BBAD watchers, but not to the broadcast viewers.
  2. The broadcast viewers outnumber the feeders/BBADers by at least a few hundred to one.
Edited by Nashville
At least!
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I watched more of the Natalie/James conversation (starting around 2A 9/4). James is dumb and he's really dragged the J/N team down with his stupidity, laziness, and greater focus on the showmance than the game. Natalie is not a braintrust or an especially good player, but she's smarter and a better player than James. It's her own fault that she has listened to James' advice, but I can see how his status as a vet, people in the house acting as if he has a clue, and general sexism in society got her there. Hopefully, she's learned an important lesson about trusting herself more.

No, James hasn't told Nat about his pre-game F2 with Nicole. He's also left out lots of other stuff about his relationships/conversations with others in the house. Which is fine if that's how he wants to play it, but I don't feel like he's being honest about it with Nat or himself. I was wondering whether he was really that stupid or he was being willfully obtuse with all the "What? Why wouldn't they vote me out? Vic said I was the target." stuff. I think it was kind of a combination of the two, actually.

The "Girls aren't loyal" comment pissed me off for a number of reasons. As much as Natalie is accused of playing martyr (and I agree she does whine a lot), I feel like James also plays martyr/potential victim in their relationship. The narrative among Natalie detractors (who have been vocal in the house since the beginning) is that she's just using him/she's not sufficiently grateful for all he's done for her/she better not break his heart when the game is over. James gives some credence to all of that. He's hoping she proves her detractors wrong, but he's still a bit leery and concerned that she won't. I just have a big problem with the idea that Natalie is obligated to date/sleep with him after the show and she's obligated to unquestioningly support him in the house even when she's getting fucked over by his stupidity/bad decisions. Otherwise, that just proves she's a lying whore who was using him all along. It would be one thing for James to be leery because, realistically, they have to wait and see how things are outside the house before making any big relationship plans, but he's leery because he's still concerned that she might be a liar and she still hasn't "proven" herself by dating him (and being the kind of girlfriend he wants) IRL. It's... weird (and very Pauliesque).

Good post and I agree 100%  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Christi said:

Every year I get so excited for the new season, and then am disillusioned about two weeks in...luckily now I'm getting excited for the fall season..

What do they say about a person that keeps repeating the same behavior and expects a different outcome??

Sigh..its official, Im  a Dullard  and a Rube

Well at least you're not alone!

31 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

Couldn't Bridgette have a chance? She was really popular right when she was evicted, wasn't she?

Yea I do think Bridgette has a pretty solid chance at AFP. She has been in the top 3 on joker's for awhile now. I agree with @Nashville that there are several people with pretty even odds to win it. I could easily see Natalie, Nicole, James, Victor, Bridgette, or maybe Paul getting it. And actually I think Day has a decent shot at it because she has some die-hard fans that will be power voting for her, I'm sure. It's not like in most other seasons when the winner is fairly obvious by this time. Almost everyone left has been both hated and liked throughout the season. Plus I feel like this season might have the casuals seeing things very differently than the live feeders. Which is why I personally think Nicole and James will both be in the top 3.

• Love 4

They are setting up Nicole to possibly snatch the AFP if she doesn't make it to the finals. She is already getting the golden girl edit and with the others trying to call her out, they'll spin it that the others are ganging up on her.

I think the top 3 will be Nicole/Paul/Vic. They way they presented the whole family segments/ and showing Vic/Pail families. They are putting their money on those three.

I agree with that above comment about Natalie. I don't hate her, but I don't like her either. Some personalities don't work with you, and her personality doesn't work for me. I guess my humor/personality is too sarcastic/dry to like her. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, J.D. said:

August 19th - 7:52 pm to about 8:00 pm / Camera 1: 

It happened shortly after Nat and Meech nominated Victor and Paul. Paul wanted to know why he was being targeted.  It's kind of complicated and I'm probably not going to do it justice here, but basically what happened is that someone (Nicole) told Natalie that Paul told Paulie that James was planning to target Corey and Nicole.  This bothered Natalie because she felt that Paul was 'planting a seed' in an attempt to later throw James under the bus should Paulie return to the game if he had the Round Trip ticket.  And so --  Nat wanted Paul out of the house before he had a chance to come after James.

That's the story in a nutshell, but it actually goes on for the remainder of that evening, then Paul confronts Nicole in the kitchen shortly after midnight.  Crazy day, for sure!!!!

That's not the lie that I remember (of course there could have been more than 1). A couple of hours before Paulie was evicted, he pulled aside Nicole, Corey and Paul and told them to go after James next. Then Nicole went directly to James and Natalie and told them that Paul and Paulie agreed that they should go after James next - this was untrue, Paulie said they "should" go after James next, but Paul didn't voice any agreement and Nicole was also standing there and didn't disagree with Paulie. This was Natalie's main reason for nominating Paul and Victor that week, Nicole had told her Paul was going after James.

This was all shown on the episode where Paulie gets evicted.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Lamima said:

Natalie would be the easiest to beat but maybe they are thinking she'd get votes for being a sweetheart. I admit that I don't watch the feeds and am only going off what I see in the edits.

I don't think she is as bad as some make her out to be but I also don't think she is the sweetheart some of her fans and the show tries to make her out to be. I think she is someone who is willing to do whatever it takes to win, using whatever tool is at her disposal to win, same as the others. She is someone who wants to appear as better than the others in the house, even when she is doing the same shit as them. She wants to be seen as a "good" person. I honestly have no problem with that, it just makes me indifferent to her cause I don't know her, well as much as you can know anyone in a reality show that is sometime more scripted than a regular tv-show. 

I honestly think no house guest is as bad as some people make them out to be when you look at them as a whole person, not just pick and choose what to judge them on or label them as just one thing, not even Paul, who is the only one I can truly say I dislike. Like Nicole for example. I don't like the way she sees women as competition or lesser. I don't like a lot of the things she has said about women but I don't judge her too harshly about these things cause I don't know her personal experience. I don't know what it is about women that makes her dislike them so much. I don't know if her personal bad experience with women is why she has a dislike for them. I have an aunt who use to be friends with mostly women when she was growing up, with only 1 or two male friends. Things happen that caused her to stop being friends with a lot of them, except for 1 or 2 and she doesn't ever want to have women as friends again, and is only willing to be close friends with men.  She said that her experience have make her very wary of having women as friends. While my Mom is the complete opposite because she was lucky enough to have great female friends, who are her rocks in her moments of need. So because of that I don't judge women like Nicole to harshly cause personal experience really does have great impact in some people's life and how they view the world. 

• Love 4

There is no stand out for AFP this season. Hell, Da'vonne could very well make it to the top 3, she's got a fan base. But, I wish they get rid of AFP and just give the 25k to the 3rd place finisher. 

Just know that Nicole is sailing to the final 3. Any combo of men are going to keep her cause they feel like they can beat her in the final HOH competitions. 

If Paul/Vic can both survive next week, I think Vic is winning. Or that's what I am praying for.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

You left out Michelle!  When the haters run out of steam on demonizing their current targets, the last-evicted is always good for a recharge cycle.  :P

Gotta disagree with this; by this logic, it's never a good idea to take a shot at the strongest players.  Which pretty much guarantees the pinnacle of your own game will never be more than making Jury.  Natalie took a shot to take out a major player - and it worked, lest anybody forget.  Not Natalie's fault it only worked for a few minutes before the JBB nullified her entire HoH.

The thing is it DIDN'T work. Not in the long term. It simply wouldn't have advanced her in the game even if he stayed gone. She and James are aware of this now and are kicking themselves for it. They know it went a long way towards blowing up their game.

The reason I think Natalie in particular won't get AFP is because her CBS edit isn't in any way outstanding. Her DR sessions are not very interesting and she's primarily viewed as an adjunct to James. I agree that Bridgette and Da'Vonne stand a chance. If it's true that the F2 aren't eligible for AFP then I call it unfair. I think everyone should be eligible.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

I never liked Nat but I 100% agree with this. I have a problem with how quickly and harshly people judge Nat in regard to her actions in this relationship but act like James is Nat poor little victim.  And like I said before, I think James play into this "victim-hood" crap with Nat. Part of me think he knows that she just wants to be friend with him. That she might like him but she only really like him as friend, as someone who is a nice guy. But he is trying to kind of force the issue, he is trying to use her need to be seen/appear as a good person in order to get her to give him more than she wants to give him. So he knows that she won't out-right reject him as more than friend because she might think people will see that as her not being a "good" person ( not true, as least not for me), so he is playing on that with his whole " I love you" thing, even after she keeps making it clear that their relationship is a wait/see thing. 

So I'm hopping that if Nat doesn't really like him like that, she tells him to take heck the minute the cameras are off because I really hate what James is doing. I honestly, think he is manipulating her and I don't like it. But I might be wrong about this whole thing because like I said before, I don't pay as much attention to them as I do with others.  So there fans and others might be seeing things that make their view on this totally different from mine. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, TimWil said:

The thing is it DIDN'T work. Not in the long term. It simply wouldn't have advanced her in the game even if he stayed gone. She and James are aware of this now and are kicking themselves for it. They know it went a long way towards blowing up their game.

Except it probably would have. It all depends on who would have come back in Victor's place. She and James are regretting it now because he stayed. They wouldn't be if he stayed gone. She made a move and it would have worked if not for the buyback. If there was no buyback, she got rid of the, quite arguably, best player in the house. Now, there's a very high chance of Victor winning. Anyone else coming back would have been targeted and put back up on the block by Nicole. I even think she would have put Paulie back up because the pressure from the house would have ensured it. 

It's the fact that they had no idea about the buyback. They assumed Victor would be gone. If they had known about the buyback earlier, Corey would have definitely been evicted. But they chose Victor because he was the bigger game move. It's not Natalie's fault that her game blew up because of the buyback. Eliminate the buyback and her game would have been relatively fine. Essentially, though, her week as HOH was a reset that exposed her big game move. And then Nicole/Corey turned their backs on the people that would have absolutely been on the block that week. It's a game. They can't just play it safe. They have to make those moves to ensure that they can win. It's F6 now. They can't be afraid to make the big moves because the finale is coming up quickly. 

• Love 6

AFap has never included the final 2. I remember in season 15, Howard was in the top 3 for fan fave. I think if Elissa was never on that season, I think he could have won it. 

For her sanity, Natalie should tell James as soon as she can, that she only wants to stay friends. State as a matter of fact and don't leave any holes. I already believe during the finale m, they are going to do a round of questioning for the 3 showmances.

I pray that this is the last time we see James and Nicole. There are way too many worthy players to choose for all stars over these two. 

• Love 2

If they had evicted Corey instead of Victor, then Paulie would most likely have been the one to come back in since Corey was the very first one out in that comp. If Paulie had won the JBB then I don't think James would have thrown it to Nicole, however I'm not 100% he threw it to her just to be nice, it's possible he knew he wasn't going to last much longer anyway. With Paulie back in the house it's him/Nicole vs. Nat/James/Michelle/Paul/Victor with James as the likely HOH. Sucks it didn't play out that way honestly and I LOATHE Paulie.

• Love 1

I also hope that after this season is over m, Paulie looks hard and long at himself, and I hope he does change. The good thing for him is that BB18 will be forgotten quickly with the new season coming right after. That is probably what is best for most of the HG's, new season coming right after.

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Except it probably would have. It all depends on who would have come back in Victor's place. She and James are regretting it now because he stayed. They wouldn't be if he stayed gone. She made a move and it would have worked if not for the buyback. If there was no buyback, she got rid of the, quite arguably, best player in the house. Now, there's a very high chance of Victor winning. Anyone else coming back would have been targeted and put back up on the block by Nicole. I even think she would have put Paulie back up because the pressure from the house would have ensured it. 

It's the fact that they had no idea about the buyback. They assumed Victor would be gone. If they had known about the buyback earlier, Corey would have definitely been evicted. But they chose Victor because he was the bigger game move. It's not Natalie's fault that her game blew up because of the buyback. Eliminate the buyback and her game would have been relatively fine. Essentially, though, her week as HOH was a reset that exposed her big game move. And then Nicole/Corey turned their backs on the people that would have absolutely been on the block that week. It's a game. They can't just play it safe. They have to make those moves to ensure that they can win. It's F6 now. They can't be afraid to make the big moves because the finale is coming up quickly. 

Agree completely.

After watching this mornings discussion between James and Natalie I feel (My opinion) that she is basically throwing out that last 60 days they have worked together by questioning him like she did. He never has questioned her and I am on his side on this that it was very hurtful. I still love her and James an I don't know if it's being on the block and realizing her game might be over or maybe it's what people have speculated that she has been using him. I would have a hard time believing the latter but she was really cold to James this morning. Maybe she realizes that they will be separated not matter who leaves and she is trying to distance herself from him. Who knows. All I know is it sucks.

Just now, CheetaraThunder said:

I hate that Natalie is basically begging Vic/Paul to vote her out. 

I believe she really wants out of that house for a few reasons so it really doesn't surprise me. I think she isn't 100% saying send me home though.

• Love 1

I like Natalie, always have, and always will.

She's not perfect, no one is.  She also had to endure more nastiness than anyone else in that house, and it took it's toll once she found out most of the people in the house were in on it.  Imagine that.  It's not just a bunch of mean assholes doing it to you.  It's "America" watching you think people are being nice to you, and meanwhile trashing you behind your back endlessly.  Money grubbing Jersey Girl whore, FAKE TITS!  All of it.  Paulie never let up, and Paul ended up leading the charge, while the mean girls giggled away. 

As for James?  He lied to her for the entire game.  He lied to her again last night.  Once she finds out that he is not the truthful straight up guy she thought was her friend, she could react either way, and she'd be justified in doing that.

THAT IS WHY JAMES WAS SO UPSET!  He knows he fucked it up with her, and he knows he lied to her face again last night.  It's why he ran to the DR.  It's why he'll probably end up trashing her if "they don't work out" after the show.  Hell, he trashed Meg for less.

Meanwhile, Natalie has been straight up with him all along, for the entire game.  She told him that the house isn't "real life" and she likes him, but who knows what they are really like together in the real world, that they will have to get to know each other outside the false bubble of the game.  She's always told him that they live in very different worlds and far from each other.  She's a realist, not a "user."

• Love 21
8 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I believe she really wants out of that house for a few reasons so it really doesn't surprise me. I think she isn't 100% saying send me home though.

No, she told them to vote her out. She said that I am going to campaign to get you guys to vote me out. 

But, seeing how happy Day/Z/Bridgette are in the house together, being in jury is the best thing. Maybe even Nat/Z mend fences and actually become friendly/friends.

3 hours ago, aurora296 said:

If I say it.....it won't happen. Corey will win this game. 

At this point, if Vic doesn't win, let him be AFP.

Corey winning is like Michele winning last season of Survivor...total dud!

And I am a TV watcher, not a feed watcher and everyone I chat with (who are all TV watchers) hate Nicorey and love Jatalie. Can't see either Nicole or Corey winning AFP...nor Paul as everyone I know hates him too. Maybe Vicotr but he likely will be F2.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 3

How does the Jury House/sequester thing work again? If, say, Natalie is evicted Thursday then she'll go into the Jury House on Friday, stay there for a week and then by the time the next one is evicted (presumably James) they'll be separately sequestered in a hotel? I hope Natalie gets to spend some time decompressing in the Jury House with the girls, then.

Edited by TimWil