Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I have this bad feeling that Corey will win in the end. 

I've been feeling this way for a couple weeks. I even picked him in my fantasy team because I could tell right away he had a great chance of being a winner. A bland white boy is pretty much all you need to be to win this game.

• Love 3

James to Natalie- If both of us lose the veto, I'm actually ecstatic about it. Yay I'm going home.

Yay I'm going home? They brought this fool back for what reason? Other people who actually wanted to play the game could have taken this spot.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Yay I'm going home? They brought this fool back for what reason? Other people who actually wanted to play the game could have taken this spot.

Er - James is not actually all that cheerful at the possibility of being vetoed; he's trying to keep Natalie from using the PoV on him, should she win it.

• Love 1

Natalie does need to stop with this whole blaming everyone and Playing victim card. I already hate hearing this from Nicole, but now it's continuing with Natalie. And, James/Nat need to stop including America into their talk.

its like everyday it's a different level of whining between Nicole and Nat. God I wish they brought back Amber/Candice and Shelli, instead of James and Nicole.

• Love 3

If James wins POV and uses it on Natalie, that'll be about the dumbest move since Marcellas.

Nat shouldn't use it on him either.  And she wouldn't....no matter what she might say.

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 4
55 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Virgins and Vets should NEVER BE IN THE SAME SEASON~I am so sick of it, they naturally defer to the experienced players, and we don't get to see them find their own way through the game.

Couldn't agree more, plus all of the production shenanigans to keep them safe - it corrupts the game (even more than it is already, I mean).

1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

No, me neither...

Nicole likes to project this image of a wholesome small-town girl who doesn't use swears and never does anything to anyone, but little does she realize that everybody else sees her for what she is - a dicknotized girlophobe douchemagnet little rat backstabbing sneak.

With bad hair.

Fuck you, Nicole!

YASSS!   Though I must say, she has amazing hair, she just treats it badly - that messy bun is beyond tired.  She's still the absolute worst, though.

• Love 4
Just now, J.D. said:

If James wins POV and uses it Natalie, that'll be about the dumbest move since Marcellas.

Nat shouldn't use it on him either.  And she wouldn't....no matter what she might say.

It's entirely possible neither Natalie nor James will - both are saying they will, however, so it would be foolish not to take the possibility - however slim - into account.

1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I will never understand why Probst has such a boner for that family...

To be fair, the Hantz family is one of the biggest bunch of boners currently in reality TV....  :>

• Love 2
1 minute ago, lyric said:

Probst has awful taste in his casting crushes.

Well, Colby showed good taste, in my opinion...

Anyway, I forgot about Paul's ignorance of the game when he entered the house until Michelle said on the After Show that he asked her on Day 1 what a PoV was. Or was he kidding?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

No - please, god no....an emphatic no....

No, think about it. All summer long, what was coming out of Paulie's mouth? Oh, Derrick this and Cody that and the Hitmen were the best alliance evar!!!1 and on and on. Now that he's in the jury house, I think it would be hilarious for the Hitmen to host a comp and Paulie not be there to look at Derrick with adoring, heart filled eyes. He'd have to watch it on someone's exit DVD in the jury house. 

But really, if you're gonna bring anyone back, bring back my girl Victoria. Bonus points if the comp involves a crow somehow.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 6

Veto comp time.

Come on , either Nat or James - pull this one out. If I have to see fucking Victor roaring and flexing like he just scored the winning goal in the World Cup final one more time I may not be responsible for my actions...

1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

No, think about it. All summer long, what was coming out of Paulie's mouth? Oh, Derrick this and Cody that and the Hitmen were the best alliance evar!!!1 and on and on. Now that he's in the jury house, I think it would be hilarious for the Hitmen to host a comp and Paulie not be there to look at Derrick with adoring, heart filled eyes. He'd have to watch it on someone's exit DVD in the jury house. 

But really, if you're gonna bring anyone back, bring back my girl Victoria. Bonus points if the comp involves a crow somehow.

My greatest fear is knowing that Celebrity Big Brother is done in the UK...

• Love 3
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

My greatest fear is knowing that Celebrity Big Brother is done in the UK...

Do we need to burn something in sacrifice in order for that not to happen? What's the opposite of pink and glittery?

• Love 4

If Paul wins, we'll never see him again.  After all, he wasn't a fan prior to the show.  He didn't even know what a "POV" was.  He didn't go through the usual application process.  He was recruited.  If Paul wins, he'll focus on his band and his clothing line -- which he should from his perspective. 

If Vic wins, I think we'll see him again as a mentor.  Maybe not right away, but eventually.  I can see Vic as a returning vet.  If Production intervenes as much as people theorize, then Production could have easily prevented Vic from coming back multiple times.  But since Production didn't, methinks they love him. 

If Natalie wins?  Hmmm.... not sure.  I can't read her future BB potential.

If James wins?  Yep.  We would definitely see him again.  UGGH. 

If Nicole wins?  Ditto from James.

If Corey wins?  Who cares!?

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Too many Hantzes.

I hit that level when I only knew of Russell.

Also, I'll note that to me there is a difference between what I call a "bitter jury" and the juries that voted against Russell. To me, bitter juries can't get past normal gameplay issues that result in grudges to vote for someone. Russell, on the other hand, went above and beyond to purposely antagonize people for little or no reason. It may have helped get him to the end, but even a saint would be like, "Hell, no. I'm not voting for that a-hole." 

It may not be a huge difference, but to me there is a difference. (Sorry for using Survivor instead of BB as my example, but Russell's burning other people's items and being a jerk is really the best example IMO.) 

I can see the BB jury this year being calm and deliberate if it's an F2 of, say, Paul/Victor (or Corey in there somewhere). If it's Nicole/Natalie (or James in there), I can see people getting personal.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, simplyme said:

I can see the BB jury this year being calm and deliberate if it's an F2 of, say, Paul/Victor (or Corey in there somewhere). If it's Nicole/Natalie (or James in there), I can see people getting personal.

I know this wasn't your intention, I actually agree with you here, but isn't it kind of sad that the example with the two (or three) men going head to head isn't a personal jury but if it's two women, it is? Says a lot about the game and how women end up faring in it. 

God forbid those evil wimminz get far in the game. 

3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Vin Diesel. Let's sacrifice Vin Diesel!

We have a winner. We'll just... uh... store him at my place until we need to sacrifice him. He doesn't have to be completely unharmed, right? I mean, he's gonna burn anyway.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 5
Just now, Callaphera said:

I know this wasn't your intention, I actually agree with you here, but isn't it kind of sad that the example with the two (or three) men going head to head isn't a personal jury but if it's two women, it is? Says a lot about the game and how women end up faring in it. 

God forbid those evil wimminz get far in the game. 

That did occur to me as I typed it. I don't know how much to attribute to them being women, though, and how much to attribute to BB casting women who make me want to scream. I half believe casting has a checklist that includes things like chirpy voices, volatile personalities, searching for a soulmate, inability to trust other women, etc., and every item checked is worth a point. High scorers get the screen tests.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, simplyme said:

That did occur to me as I typed it. I don't know how much to attribute to them being women, though, and how much to attribute to BB casting women who make me want to scream. I half believe casting has a checklist that includes things like chirpy voices, volatile personalities, searching for a soulmate, inability to trust other women, etc., and every item checked is worth a point. High scorers get the screen tests.

And the male checklist includes:  must be a real 'bro's' bro ... or maybe gay.   

• Love 2

I honestly beli be the only jurors that would make it personal is Michelle and Natalie ( Nat depending on the final 2). The others jurors seem over the BS and would vote for the best player. 

Imagine if the final 2 was James/Nicole...That is the only time I would see a fucking massacre during the jury questions.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Imagine if the final 2 was James/Nicole...That is the only time I would see a fucking massacre during the jury questions.

I would kinda love to see Nicole get to F2 just to see her get eviscerated by the jury. But the men would all fawn over her and she'd just eat that up and dismiss the women as evil bitches so it actually wouldn't be that satisfying.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I honestly beli be the only jurors that would make it personal is Michelle and Natalie ( Nat depending on the final 2). The others jurors seem over the BS and would vote for the best player. 

I can see Michelle making it personal and maybe Bridgette and Day, but I think Bridgette and Day would use the platform mostly just to get their comments "out of their system," and then I think they'd vote for who they felt was most deserving.  At least I hope they would.  I don't want to think of anybody being petty till the bitter end.... except for Michelle, but that's a given.

10 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Did you not see GM versus Andy in BB15 F2? She massacred herself. "What did you do to win the game, besides vote me out?" "I voted you out. "What was your best move, besides voting me out?" "Voting you out." "What was your strength?" "Well, I can only be the best Gina Marie that I can be."

Most WTF F2 answers ever.

As to bitter jurors, I expect Paulie to be bitter. Not for any specific reason towards any specific person but because they didn't let him walk to F2 and that was his birthright, don't you know?

• Love 7
Just now, Callaphera said:

As to bitter jurors, I expect Paulie to be bitter. Not for any specific reason towards any specific person but because they didn't let him walk to F2 and that was his birthright, don't you know?

Bred for it, he was!

Paulie would rather cut his own balls off than vote for a woman (ANY woman) to win.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

As to bitter jurors, I expect Paulie to be bitter. 

Oh God, yes!  I completely forgot about Paulie being on the jury.  He will most definitely be bitter.

• Love 2

I also have the bad feeling that Corey will win. That would be utterly awful. A horrible ending. Personally, I can't take him & Nicole's passive/aggressive fighting. She says something and gets mad (she is kind of mean) and then he'll say he's kidding (which he.says.all.the.time) and, then she gets mad. Ugh? Anyway, I think he has a chance to win agains the girls. Of course, he still has to deal with James, Paul & Victor. Someone talk me off the ledge, please!? Corey can't win, right? 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, J.D. said:

If James wins POV and uses it on Natalie, that'll be about the dumbest move since Marcellas.

There was also the dumb move was from Lawon. He agreed to be evicted because he was convinced he would get some sort of special power.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

I also have the bad feeling that Corey will win. That would be utterly awful. A horrible ending. Personally, I can't take him & Nicole's passive/aggressive fighting. She says something and gets mad (she is kind of mean) and then he'll say he's kidding (which he.says.all.the.time) and, then she gets mad. Ugh? Anyway, I think he has a chance to win agains the girls. Of course, he still has to deal with James, Paul & Victor. Someone talk me off the ledge, please!? Corey can't win, right? 

"Cooooooooreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey! meeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepMEEEEEEEEP-uuuuuuhhh!"

"Oh my gosh, Nicole! I'm kiddiiiiiiiiiiiiing!"

"meeepmeeepmeeepmeeepMEEEPMEEEPmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeep!!"

"It was a joooooooooke!!"

"MEEPMEEPmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeepCooooooooooreeeeeeey!meeepmeeepmeeepmeeepmeeep!"

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes I know.  I just don't see them crossing Victor.   Nicole will try and talk Victor into changing his mind though.  I suppose she could succeed.  

She can always bludgeon his ears into submission...

• Love 3

I actually believe Paulie won't be bitter ( unless it's Natalie in the finals). Everyone else, I think he votes for gameplay. Have to see how he is in the next jury segment. I can't not wait to see Day/Zakiyah reaction to Michelle entering and the footage. Seems like they would love her calling out Nicole again. They applaud it last time.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, bbaddict said:

I just watched the conversation with Natalie and Victor and Paul and I can't believe she did that. I was so wrong about her and I admit it. I am done and out. Very sad. Guess it's time to go back to reality and realize that being a romantic is useless. Money is everything to some people. Am I reading this wrong?

She should've played a solo game sooner. She probably wouldn't be in this predicament if she'd put her needs first.

Big Brother is not a dating show 

• Love 1

Yeah, she definitely realized way too late. And, I don't have any sympathy for her or James. All she can do is win veto and save herself. She basically has to be the next Janelle/Rachel and win out for any shot. But, seeing how she reacts to adversity...I don't have that faith in her. She needs o focus more on herself, drop the victim act, Stop trying to please America, stop listening to James EVER AGAIN!

If it does come down to Nicole/Corey vs Vic/Paul, does Nicole become collateral damage or does she sqeauk by and the boys duke it out?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

+100. It always ends up being horrible when newbies play with vets, here and on Survivor. Well, except for Survivor Micronesia.

Since it's getting late it's definitely going to be morph or comics. I feel like they didn't do morph last season though so I'm wondering if they've let go of that. I hope it's not comics because Victor/Paul will almost certainly win and I can't deal with one more minute of them tooting their own horns. I think Natalie's got a good shot at morph though. But I could see Nicole, Paul, and Victor being good at that, too.

ETA: In some ways James' 'So what who cares' attitude towards Natalie's rehashing is good because it's not beneficial to dwell on the past, but at the same time it's easy for James to Thatnot give a shit because he already made like 20 grand for this season.

I don't personally think money has anything to do with how he is acting in this situation.

59 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

There was also the dumb move was from Lawon. He agreed to be evicted because he was convinced he would get some sort of special power.

He didn't agree, he campaigned to be evicted. He literally begged Kalia to nominate and send him out. The look on Dani's face when she first heard of this insanity is forever baked in my brain. 

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Watch, then tell me she went from this to abandoning James in the space of 1 day. Strategery, I tells you!

Thanks for that. I watched that entire conversation. That's why I was shocked when she said she backed the wrong horse. I will still hope that there is hope for them.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

He didn't agree, he campigned to be evicted. He literally begged Kalia to nominate and send him out. The look on Dani's face when she first heard of this insanity is forever baked in my brain. 

I forgot the details. I  just remembered how hilarious I thought it was.

Edited by Sara2009
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Veto comp time.

Come on , either Nat or James - pull this one out. If I have to see fucking Victor roaring and flexing like he just scored the winning goal in the World Cup final one more time I may not be responsible for my actions...

Victor seems to be getting out a lot of pent up tension and emotion by doing that. It's not out of braggadocio (sp?) or arrogance. Paul is arrogant at times, Victor isn't.

Speaking of arrogant players Lawon is quite possibly the worst HG to ever "play" the game. I  can't believe he still gets invited to participate in BB-related social events and stuff like The Price is Right.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 3

Didn't James basically take the blame? If so, I don't see anything wrong with Natalie telling Paul and Victor that she " backed the wrong horse." I think it's the truth, and I say that as someone who doesn't mind James and Natalie together.

21 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Didn't James basically take the blame? If so, I don't see anything wrong with Natalie telling Paul and Victor that she " backed the wrong horse." I think it's the truth, and I say that as someone who doesn't mind James and Natalie together.

James taking the blame is James manning up. They both are to blame. My problem with what Natalie did when she said that is she basically threw everything with the 2 of them this whole season away. That seems pretty unbelievable to me seeing those 2 together all season. But as ABSOLUTESHOWER said maybe it was just strategy. At least I hope it was.

I do believe that Victor is taking his frustration and feeling of betrayal out on James/Natalie. He honestly has every right to feel like that. Yes, there is a little arrogance, but unlike Paul, he is trying to not play the game too personal. He was against shunning Natalie if she stayed past this week. 

I do wonder if Natalie would have had better or worse results if Victor or Corey actually wanted to be in a showmance with her? Before James, she had heart eyes for both of them in the beginning.

Is it bad that I am counting down the days till this season ends and we get Survivor? Cause Survivor Australia and US version are on my dvr.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I do believe that Victor is taking his frustration and feeling of betrayal out on James/Natalie. He honestly has every right to feel like that. Yes, there is a little arrogance, but unlike Paul, he is trying to not play the game too personal. He was against shunning Natalie if she stayed past this week. 

I do wonder if Natalie would have had better or worse results if Victor or Corey actually wanted to be in a showmance with her? Before James, she had heart eyes for both of them in the beginning.

Is it bad that I am counting down the days till this season ends and we get Survivor? Cause Survivor Australia and US version are on my dvr.

I don't blame Victor one bit for his nominations.

I just watched Natalie tell James everything she told Paul and Victor. I feel better about that situation now. I am very surprised James did not say anything about the wrong horse comment.

3 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Kind of a spot on impression of Natalie: http://youtu.be/uF4D1FGdwLE?a

That person has way too much time on their hands. I'm not even that obsessed with this show and I sometimes watch the feeds for like 10 hours a day!

He [Victor] was against shunning Natalie if she stayed past this week. 

But was that because of his 'good heart' (which seems to be easily corrupted quite often) or because it's better strategy. Oh never mind, it's Victor, it has nothing to do with strategy!

In typing that I realized that Victor is actually very weak-minded. He has always let some man dictate his behavior. I usually hate weak-minded players, but because the rest of them (minus Natalie) are so heinous and/or painfully annoying I'm forced to root for Victor as the lesser of evils. Which is normally what it comes down to with this show anyway.

• Love 3

I think Natalie is pretty justified in feeling victimized.  After all, everyone who watches this show, and most of the people she's had to live with over the summer heard her mocked endlessly with FT! (thanks Paul) and called a liar and a sneak and a user (Thanks Paulie!) repeatedly.  I think it all hit her at once and she was reeling, because it's not as if she can walk away from these people, or that only a few heard her character and person insulted repeatedly.

I hope she can pull it together, win this VETO, and banish Nicole from our screens for all time, but face it, this season?  Unlikely.  I'd love to see her play again without that albatross James around her neck though.

• Love 11