Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, MV007 said:

I'm not going to judge Natalie too harshly on this.  She just doesn't see the world in that way.  Her life experience would not lend her to identifying this issue.  It's a form of white privilege imo.  She is ignorant to it because she hasn't been exposed to this line of thinking.  I think if someone sat down with her and explained to her that Frank only slapped the black women's asses and why that might've occurred then I think she might understand.  But I'm guessing she has never had a reason to view social interactions through a racial lens, so, what you or I may see as obvious she may not.

This.

30 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

I get why she wouldn't see it through racial lens, I don't even judge her for not getting it that way.

I judge her for questioning Day/Z about Frank all because he didn't do it to her. I judge her because she was the one who saw how upset Z was about the whole thing after Frank slapped her ass. She was there when Z admitted that she wouldn't have said anything about it if Day hadn't spoke-up because she didn't want to cause tension in house. She didn't want to deal with the shit storm it might bring on her if she told people what Frank did and they didn't believe het. This is one of the reason I will always be grateful for Paulie for speaking up about it because I have a feeling if he hadn't,  what Z feared would happen if she spoke up is exactly what would have happened. As sexist and shitty as Paulie was/is,  he was the only one who felt it necessary to speak up on defense of Day/Z and the others followed his lead cause at that time he was leading the house. I think the situation would have been totally different if he hadn't sided with Day and Z. So for that alone, I can't hate Paulie

Also this. Also, what I consider through all of this is that these houseguests have been in the house for 75+ days. It's definitely hard to go through the house for that long without starting to question everything or overthink things or change in some way. We haven't played the game, so we don't quite know how Big Brother Paranoia affects people. I know it's kind of a poor excuse, but being stuck in a house for 75 days with the same people and not getting to do much other than sleep, eat, go outside three-four days a week and playing a game? I can't imagine they'll all remain good and pure throughout the season. They're not in a normal situation, as much as Big Brother promotes it as a social experiment. So I'm not going to get upset with Natalie for questioning things, because everyone does it in that house. I may not like it, but I still think Natalie's a good person. 

It's like Nicole/Corey's claims about Natalie not being a gamer. We know that she's mastermind the Paulie eviction. She got the ball rolling. She headed the charge and helped to get Paul involved. She did a lot. But Nicole/Corey don't know that. They weren't a part of it so they only think that Michelle and maybe Bridgette did it all. 

But every single person is a gamer but includes personal feelings. Everyone. 

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's like Nicole/Corey's claims about Natalie not being a gamer. We know that she's mastermind the Paulie eviction. She got the ball rolling. She headed the charge and helped to get Paul involved. She did a lot. But Nicole/Corey don't know that. They weren't a part of it so they only think that Michelle and maybe Bridgette did it all. 

This exactly. Nat was instrumental in getting Zakiyah out over Meech, getting James on board and then going to Paul and flipping the vote. That was the key to Paulie's game unravelling and led to his eviction the next week. Probably the biggest flip of the game this season, and Nat was right at the heart of it. Yet she's done nothing but tan and float? Horseshit.

• Love 12

Nicole whole "girls won't vote for me" might be true, but it can also be strategy for the guys to try and take her to the final 2. It's pretty smart to try and paint yourself as a goat.

James will definitely not win this season( every juror there wants him evicted) and I don't think Natalie has a shot either. You know Michelle will spill everything Natalie and the others have said, everything. 

This game is Paul's too lose. And I hope he wins. Paul/Vic are the only serviceable winners in my eyes this season. Which means, Corey will win.

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Oh Fuck You Nicole! Literally, just go fuck yourself!

(Mmmm, first 'fuck you Nicole!" of the day....)

Well, she might be right about not getting a girl vote. That said, it would be funny if it was Nicole & Natalie in the Final 2. I guess the guys would vote for Nicole. She could win. Ugh!

31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

But every single person is a gamer but includes personal feelings. Everyone. 

Agreed.

Nicole & Corey weren't part of the flip on Paulie because the ones that flipped were after them next. They don't know that Natalie was the ringleader in that, they think it's all Michelle cuz she was screaming the loudest and Bridgette. Yes the jury knows the story but as of now they don't. So I can't really blame them for thinking Natalie's done nothing because in their perception she hasn't. 

I also think it's great strategy for Nicole to paint herself as the GOAT. Do I think the jury will vote bitterly I hope not, I think that is why they make sure they bring in Dr. Will every season since 14 to make sure the Jury's head is screwed on straight. I think maybe Michelle would, but that might be it. 

Anyone else think that Michelle might shoot herself in the foot tonight during her speech and say she's going after Nicole? That would only help her and Corey with James & Nat to be like well she said this in her speech so that's why we decided to vote her out? I just have a feeling she would do it. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

I grew up like this in the early 60's.  My exposure to black culture was seeing Sammy Davis Jr on an occasional variety show.   Going to community college was a culture shock.  I was especially blessed to have Antony, the treasurer of the Black Students Union,  befriend me. We spent hours talking about issues I'd never dreamed existed.    

But..........  given today's cultural climate, is it even possible for someone to grow up as ignorant about racial issues as I was in the early 60's?  It seems unlikely, but..........anything's possible I suppose.

I think this particular circumstance is subtle.  It takes a certain kind of thought process to see that this incident only involved 2 black women and 1 white man and then connect that with the sexualization of black women and what that has done to our culture.  It seems so obvious when we write it out like this or read about it but when you haven't been exposed to certain things, that connection just isn't made.  And it's not just a sheltered lifestyle.  I can only speak for myself but it helped me immensely when I took an African American studies class in college.  For me, this kind of intellectual connection of Frank's actions to our cultural view of black women takes a certain level of intellectual understanding that I don't think Natalie has.

With that said, I do not like that Natalie has seemingly begun to think that they made it up.  

Edited by MV007
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

Anyone else think that Michelle might shoot herself in the foot tonight during her speech and say she's going after Nicole? That would only help her and Corey with James & Nat to be like well she said this in her speech so that's why we decided to vote her out? I just have a feeling she would do it. 

Michelle said last night that if she was evicted she was going to go off on Nicole big time. All that means is that Nicole would pull her "Who, me? What have I done?" expression though, so a complete waste of time...

• Love 3

Oh also, the Chicken Wire comp is usually on the feeds. It has been for the last 2 seasons at least, so we will probably get to watch. 

ETA: 

Big Brother: Over The Top- Fall Season

Highlights: 

• Weekly episode with a live eviction
  • No scheduled feeds black out- All Comps on feeds? Woo Hoo! 
  • We have the power, viewers will have more influence over the game than ever before
  • Starts September 28th

I still want to know what they are doing regarding the DR's. But at least we got some more information finally. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Nicole is full of crap.  I've seen Natalie play the game all season. And ALL these people keep it personal; Nicole sure as hell does. 

I never said she didn't, btw.  I looked at what she said from her perspective.  Just an observation.  I enjoy the exercise of looking at them as people first and HG second.  When they are still sleeping I can reach this mature and removed place.   Then they wake up and piss me off.  That right there is the essence of BB.  :^)  

• Love 2

Seriously, fuck Nicole. She always was and always will be the worst.

This reminded me that I was thinking earlier about my preference order for the winner. I think it goes like this: Natalie - Michelle - (huge gap) Paul/Victor - (huge gap) - Corey - (ginormous gap) - James - Nicole. So I'm pretty sure the F2 will be James/Nicole or Corey/Nicole.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

Oh also, the Chicken Wire comp is usually on the feeds. It has been for the last 2 seasons at least, so we will probably get to watch.

The comp guy tweeted earlier in the season that they wouldn't be showing comps that went after the live show and would last less than an hour. But he did also say he was going to try to get Production to shine them so maybe he did.

I'm with whoever said the egg comp is boring as hell though. Just not fun to watch at all.

21 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Seriously, fuck Nicole. She always was and always will be the worst.

This reminded me that I was thinking earlier about my preference order for the winner. I think it goes like this: Natalie - Michelle - (huge gap) Paul/Victor - (huge gap) - Corey - (ginormous gap) - James - Nicole. So I'm pretty sure the F2 will be James/Nicole or Corey/Nicole.

Mine is very similar, but I actually might have to swap Michelle and Victor. I can't help it! I personally love Victor! 

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 6:13 PM, Sara2009 said:

James is an idiot. I understand that people get attached quickly in an environment like this, but it's still important to keep some perspective. I think Natalie genuinely likes James, but I can't blame her if she doesn't want to commit to anything, IMO, it's better to wait until you're outside the house before getting serious.

The heart wants what the heart wants. To me they are both being realistic about what happens after the show. I believe James has very strong feeling for Natalie and Natalie has feelings for James. They live in different states so that makes it very difficult in and of itself. I believe Natalie really appreciates James for the way he is and she has said she has been treated badly before and she sees what a good guy can be. Again this is in the house and she wants to see what he would be like outside of the house. I don't think they will make it outside of the house as a couple mainly because of the separation. Just my opinion.

• Love 3
On ‎8‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 8:40 PM, CheetaraThunder said:

I can also seeJames trashing the fuck out of Natalie on Twitter once she decides that she doesn't want romance and just friendship. He'll say that she was using him. Nat= Meg 2.0

i hope they have a stream for the wrap party, it will be lit

I will respectfully disagree. I don't think James will trash Natalie if they are just friends outside of the house. Again, just my opinion.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I agree, personal wealth or the lack of it shouldn't come into whether he is deserving of the win or not (he's not, because EVICTED TWICE!!! but I digress), after all, they gave that rat-faced ballbag Malin the 500K - but don't keep saying you are broke, get given 5 grand and then say the first thing you are going to do is pay for a trip somewhere.

It's because earlier when they (Corey, Nic, Vic, Paul) were discussing it Corey said it didn't matter who he gave it to, because that person would just spring for the trip for all of them, or excursions or something.   Also when they were all planning their trip Vic flat out said there is no way he could afford to go, not in a whiny way, more in a "you guys have a blast" way.

As far as how Nat and James feel?  Nat has always been realistic about it.  Basically, "who knows until we are out of this game and this house?"  James though?  Stage 12 clinger.  Hell, if he thought Meg "led him on" when she was constantly telling him to get off her, he'll melt down completely when Natalie realizes who this dude really is.  Lazy, fame ho, living in a small town in Texas, with very little ambition, except to live off his "fame" by being a local hero and having his drinks purchased by "fans."

In the house and out of the house are two different things as far as relationships.  Corey's already said no chance is he interested in Nicole outside of the house.  

My preference of winners is: Vic, Natalie, Paul, and then WAY down that list, Nicole, James, Corey. 

This season seriously blows.  We did have a few good weeks though.

AFP to Vic hands down though.  The edit isn't going to allow it, but he, and Natalie at times, have been my bright spots.

4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

I will respectfully disagree. I don't think James will trash Natalie if they are just friends outside of the house. Again, just my opinion.

He trashed the hell out of Meg!

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 7
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:19 AM, AbsoluteShower said:

I don't really think so, no. I think they are still cute together myself - he looks for reassurance from Nat sometimes but she's always said that after the show is the time to get into all that.

For some reason James has become prime candidate for 'worst human being in the world ever' and therefore deserves no personal happiness, when all he has really done is played a boneheaded game mostly. It certainly doesn't compare to Corey or Victor's doucheyness (mardi gras beads anybody?) or Paul's asshole tendencies ("you're a fucking c***!")

I still see them trying to make a go of it outside, and the best of luck to them, I really hope they make it.

So there.

I am in total agreement.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 10:44 AM, mooses said:

Yeah, I think James seems like a fine guy IRL, although I'm sure we wouldn't agree on a lot of things. For me, a lot of it has less to do with him and more to do with the general feedster, "She's just playing him! Evil woman alert!" reaction. It seems to be either two extremes - she's the worst or he's the worst. Plus, some viewers didn't like how he handled the Meg situation after the show - but we really have no idea what happened between them personally, although it's fun to guess.

I hate, hate, hate him as a player, though - this weird Big Brother idiot savant. He's shown he's clueless this season (and owes Natalie a lot more credit for getting him out from Paulie's thumb) and is *still* clueless about last season. His confidence that "this isn't my first rodeo" gives him superior gaming abilities is going to be his and Natalie's downfall.

As for Vic/Corey/Paul - it pisses me off that they get a pass for their terrible behavior when Michelle/Natalie get picked apart for every. Single. Thing. Feedsters even make fun of their eating habits and how they talk about their bodies, when clearly they both have issues - and how could they not, considering the terrible things people say? Oh, and they have no game even though they literally flipped the whole season on its head. I haven't forgotten the Victor's beads, Paul's general assholery, or Corey being the typical Jock Jerk. But Vic is the best player because he's managed to get himself evicted (twice!), Paul is just an asshole for strategy (um, no), and Corey's working with them now, so we love him!

Paragraph 2: He has told Natalie on numerous occasions that she has saved him in many ways and he acknowledges that.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

In what world is a city of 100,000-plus inhabitants a "small town"?

When you live in the NYC metropolitan area.  ;)

It's all relative. 

Ubly has almost 900 people.  No wonder Nicole needs this silly show to find someone to crush on.  My current town is only about 5000 people, but I have the ocean.

The new BB season promo:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/other/big-brother-over-the-top/vi-AAinkoa?ocid=st

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Ah, those infamous New York values we've all heard about!!! :)

It's not about values, it's about millions of people vs 100,000.  Delis, restaurants, theater, Madison Square Garden, ferries, something to do no matter what time of day or night, diversity, different cultures, varied job opportunities, major concerts and sporting events.

NYC is not for me, but Wichita Falls is probably not going to appeal to many people used to, or who love the NYC area.

• Love 2
Just now, Umbelina said:

It's not about values, it's about millions of people vs 100,000.  Delis, restaurants, theater, Madison Square Garden, ferries, something to do no matter what time of day or night, diversity, different cultures, varied job opportunities, major concerts and sporting events.

NYC is not for me, but Wichita Falls is probably not going to appeal to many people used to, or who love the NYC area.

I know, it was a joke!

• Love 2
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 2:46 PM, J.D. said:

I don't personally know how James acted towards Meg after their season ended, but from what I'm reading here -- Natalie needs to get on the nearest plane and fly far away from James as soon as the show is over.   That dude's going to either (a) stalk her or (b) slander her on every social media he can get his hands on.  If James is already trying to tell Natalie how she should dress, it can only get worse from there. 

Looking at things realistically:  Natalie is a pretty ex-cheerleader -- and from New York no less.  (Read:  Excitement.  Night life.  Parties.  Theater....).  James is a bland, average looking dumpy guy who has zero personality, lackluster finances and wears the very same mismatched clothes for days.  There's no chance on earth Natalie is interested in him for anything other than a long distance friend. 

I realize women are not as fixated on physical appearance as men are.  (Okay, make that men in their 20's so that Nashville doesn't scold me--- LOL).  Still, a man has to have SOMETHING going for him in order to catch Natalie's romantic interest. James is almost as boring as Corey, but at least Corey is mediocre good looking, and he comes from money so at least he wouldn't try to make his date pay for her own dinner like that time James admitted to doing.  Still, like Corey, James is about as interesting as a box of rocks.  Natalie's not going to get any engaging conversation out of him.  Sure, he's funny.  But you can't build a solid relationship on practical jokes.  Plus, James has thrown almost every competition.  Natalie is a good strategist.  I can't think of anything game-wise she would disrespect more than a member of her own alliance who's only aspired to being weak. 

Those of you who truly believe there's a romantic chance for these two people PLEASE tell me what you think Natalie could possibly see in James.  And please don't say, "He's nice."  A lot of men are nice.  Nice guys are everywhere.   

Really? If I had a nickel for how many times I have heard a women say "There are no nice guys out there". We don't know Natalie's history and I personally don't know James history. All I go by is what I see and hear on this show. What I see and hear is that they both like each other a lot. They work together well. She appreciates him for listening, doing things for her (She has said on many occasions that guys never did stuff for her), being behind her 100%. Again, I am just going by the show. My personal reasons for these 2 to have a chance is that no one and I mean no one would expect it to happen outside of the house. I would love it for that reason only. Plus, at my old age I am still a romantic.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Ah, those infamous New York values we've all heard about!!! :)

Stop using New York to refer only to NYC! :P

--the other NYer

*My friend once named a dairy cow after me (yeah, SimplyMe, the cow). It was Grand Champion of the NY State Fair. *struts* Welcome to the other NY, where Wichita Falls is freakin' BIG!

• Love 12
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 4:51 PM, CheetaraThunder said:

Natalie to James: If me and you were on the block, I would definitely sacrifice myself for you. #BB18

God damn it Natalie, just shut up. I truly believe Nat/James just came on for AFP. I want to like and root for Natalie. If she wasn't clinging to James, bashing Z at every chance, I would stab for her to burn the house down and win the game....but shit like that. I hope she is joking.

At this point it wouldn't surprise me if he would do the same for her.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Really? If I had a nickel for how many times I have heard a women say "There are no nice guys out there". 

There are LOTS of nice guys out there. They may have other reasons you aren't compatible, but this statement isn't true. Most people say things like this when they're frustrated or in a bad place, so I take it with a grain of salt. Women who say it repeatedly and mean it tend to have shit taste in men, though.

ETA: The reverse camp of "All women are evil golddigging whores" is just as incorrect, while I'm at it.

Edited by simplyme
Balance
  • Love 4
On ‎8‎/‎30‎/‎2016 at 6:07 PM, texastootsie said:

I think it would be really hard to be away from families or friends or partners that boost you up every day and are more invested in your daily life than a houseful of strangers would be.  On the other hand, you know if you sign up for BB that it can get ugly and messy and lonely and fun and weird and all kinds of things after only a very short time.  I'm kinda thinking Natalie needs to put her big girl panties on and suck it up.  I don't know of anyone who doesn't eventually get tired of - or lose patience with - a person who constantly whines or seeks affirmation or poops around a lot.  It can get to be a real drag.  So maybe Natalie needs to "cheer" herself up (pun intended) and get to noticing her precarious situation in the house. 

I have been waiting for someone to say this. I was actually just thinking of this exact same thing. I love Natalie and James and hope they get to the final 2 together. I hope they can make it outside of the house. I am a huge fan of both of them. But, I watch Natalie and she makes my head spin so imagine if you are James. One day she wants to be alone. She wants to sleep alone. She wants time to herself. I understand all of that. She gives the IMPRESSION that she is trying to keep her distance from James. You all see it and post it. The next day she finds him in the bumper car. Gets in the bumper car with him and talks to him for a long time. Agrees with him that they are comfortable in the bumper car together. She looks at him with sweetness in her eyes. They snuggle, hold hands, and flirt with each other. Than they go in the kitchen and declare they are each others BFFs. If I were James I would be which Natalie am I getting today. People here have said she should leave him now and play her own game. SHE CAN. She CHOOSES not to. James is not making her do anything. She may look bad if she did that but it would not be on James. Sorry if you disagree but this is what we see and I watch these 2 every time they are together (I have the live feeds). There conversations when they are alone is what I look forward to.

• Love 3
Just now, bbaddict said:

I watch these 2 every time they are together (I have the live feeds). There conversations when they are alone is what I look forward to.

Oh god, me too! They are literally all I watch BBAD for, to the extent that whenever Ni-FUCKING-Corey are on I fast forward the DVR or mute their dull as dishwater asses.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

James will definitely not win this season

Depends - is James is sitting next to a female at F2?  #BBRealityCheck

39 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Stop using New York to refer only to NYC! :P

--the other NYer

Total agreement.  I've worked all over NY State from NYC to Western Tier.  Hang out with the folks from, say, Oneida or Jamestown for a while.  You'll find it difficult to believe they're from the same country as NYC, much less the same state.

31 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Ha! Stupid fucking Abercrombie and Fitch frat-boy douchebro...

Purely a personal impression, but I think I'm sensing a faint twinge of negative associations here....  ;>

19 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

One day she wants to be alone. She wants to sleep alone. She wants time to herself. I understand all of that. She gives the IMPRESSION that she is trying to keep her distance from James. You all see it and post it. The next day she finds him in the bumper car. Gets in the bumper car with him and talks to him for a long time. Agrees with him that they are comfortable in the bumper car together. She looks at him with sweetness in her eyes. They snuggle, hold hands, and flirt with each other. Than they go in the kitchen and declare they are each others BFFs. If I were James I would be which Natalie am I getting today.

So you're saying Natalie is... a female???

<ducking>

:D

Edited by Nashville
Missed a couple.
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

As far as how Nat and James feel?  Nat has always been realistic about it.  Basically, "who knows until we are out of this game and this house?"  James though?  Stage 12 clinger.  Hell, if he thought Meg "led him on" when she was constantly telling him to get off her, he'll melt down completely when Natalie realizes who this dude really is.  Lazy, fame ho, living in a small town in Texas, with very little ambition, except to live off his "fame" by being a local hero and having his drinks purchased by "fans."

ITA. I think James has really high hopes/expectations for post-show Jatalie. He's probably picturing them as the new Brenchel or something. I think he'll be immature and dickish when that doesn't happen. He'll be egged on by people on Twitter, etc. and even people like Derrick and Paulie, who will tell him that they saw that she was "playing" him the whole time. (Of course, these same people don't think Corey is "playing" Nicole even though he's planning weeks in advance to dump her at the wrap party.)

1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

In what world is a city of 100,000-plus inhabitants a "small town"?

As Umbelina said, it's relative. I imagine that Wichita Falls is culturally more "small town" than many cities with fewer inhabitants in more urban areas. Natalie lives in a town with just over 13K people, but I bet it's more "big city" than WF. I don't even think geography would necessarily be an insurmountable obstacle if they wanted to pursue a relationship; I think everything else would be.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

As Umbelina said, it's relative. I imagine that Wichita Falls is culturally more "small town" than many cities with fewer inhabitants in more urban areas. Natalie lives in a town with just over 13K people, but I bet it's more "big city" than WF. I don't even think geography would necessarily be an insurmountable obstacle if they wanted to pursue a relationship; I think everything else would be.

Yes, I'm beginning to regret making that statement... :)

• Love 1

Meech might be catching on to the eviction but James/NAt keep dismissing that and still believe she is staying. They also said if Mich leaves, that they'll go after Nicorey. Basically Jatalie vs Nicorey with Vic/Paul going on cruise control to the finals.

I sense:

-Vic HOH win

- Michelle to go off and maybe cry again. Julie better call her out for not campaigning at all.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

I'm mostly just teasing people, though the NY vs NYC thing is a pet peeve for many NYers not living in NYC, partially because so much of the world really doesn't know that most of NY state is cows, farmland, and truck stops. 

So please, feel lovingly and affectionately teased. I truly wasn't offended. Just amused. :)  My apologies if I made anyone feel bad. (I'm from one of those families that teases to show affection.)

I get what you're saying. Having a "small town" mentality = more culturally conservative, which is what Wichita Falls is regardless of actual size. The size thing is not a strict correlation, as geography, etc does play in somewhat (ie small cities of comparable size in another state may be more liberal or more conservative depending on other factors), but as a base rule it's fairly accurate.

• Love 2

"Have you guys ever been to Canada? I mean, you may have visited Canada, but you've never really BEEN to Canada like me. Oh, that restaurant? Dogshit! You need to go to this place! No, that club SUCKS, you have to go here! My buddy runs the door there, he can get you in no problem, just mention my name. Yeah I know a LOT of people in Canada...." etc etc ad nauseum

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Why not? He knows ALL of Europe...

And apparently never saw a reindeer in either Europe or Canada. :)

ETA: Those reindeer need to go to more clubs.

Edited by simplyme
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Lisin said:

I just want the teacup comp because watching people fall down is fun for me because I'm a terrible person! 

I just want the pressure cooker but I know they have said they will never do that again. I don't know why because it was the best comp they've ever done. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, poopchute said:

I just want the pressure cooker but I know they have said they will never do that again. I don't know why because it was the best comp they've ever done. 

I've seen many people mention their fondness for that comp. What do they like about it? To me it was a lesser version of the comp from the season before where they had to stand on lightboxes opposite a lifesized stand-up of themselves holding down a button on their "mouths." That one become pretty intense towards the end, whereas the Pressure Cooker was more relaxed and comfortable for the players. 

I want Michelle gone tonight cause it will help Victor's game but despite all the crap Michelle have said and done, I can't bring myself to the point of disliking her. I just feel so sorry for her. I really hope she becomes a better person to herself and to others.  I hope whatever damage being on BB does to her self-esteem, she recover and become a better version of herself. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Oh god, me too! They are literally all I watch BBAD for, to the extent that whenever Ni-FUCKING-Corey are on I fast forward the DVR or mute their dull as dishwater asses.

I will watch them on live feeds and do feedback to conversations I missed. I really don't care for the other 5 (Except maybe Victor and Michelle) but those 2 are the reason I watch. Once they are gone I am done. I can't get behind Victor (Voted out twice, ass in the beginning, Paul's treatment of Bridgette and Michelle, Corey has nothing, and Nicole had nothing till this past week (James gave her HOH). Michelle entertains me but that is about it with her.

2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Ubly has almost 900 people. 

Wow. This does help explain Nicole a bit more to me. Still hate her though!

30 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:
"Have you guys ever been to Canada? I mean, you may have visited Canada, but you've never really BEEN to Canada like me. Oh, that restaurant? Dogshit! You need to go to this place! No, that club SUCKS, you have to go here! My buddy runs the door there, he can get you in no problem, just mention my name. Yeah I know a LOT of people in Canada...." etc etc ad nauseum

Wow, you have Paul down. Good job! Speaking of, I literally can not stand to listen to him speak at all anymore.

14 minutes ago, poopchute said:

They don't do it because it has the potential to last so long it cuts into their schedule and they really hate going off their schedule.

Did Nicole tell James that Michelle is going? Because a couple hours ago he told Michelle he thinks she's going and considering he is an idiot I don't believe he figured that out on his own. He was also acting very nervous so I just assumed he was told but no one's mentioned it here yet so I'm confused.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2