Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

"It's not faaaaaaair-uh, you guys. He's such a niiiiiiiice-uh person. He didn't deserve this!"

I can just see Nicole right now - eyes wide open, bun falling in a messy pile to the side...  hey, wait a minute.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I'm still laughing from earlier when James said Paul and Vic could be playing them and Natalie and Michelle said Vic was not capable of such deceit. Either way the vote goes, I appreciate they put a little spice into the feeds before eviction.

Exactly!  It was a refreshing break from watching the showmances laying around in their beds.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

OMG... you had to remind me.  *facepalm*  We just KNOW she's going to do that.  If not tonight, eventually.  UGGGHHHH.

I just love how that's her default reasoning for why Corey should never ever, under any circumstances, be on the block or in danger of going home. Because he's nice and he doesn't deserve it. 

I'm nice sometimes. I deserved that free dessert I got yesterday at dinner. Well, okay, it was my birthday yesterday and I had a coupon that said I got a free dessert because I survived another year. But I'm gonna go with the Nicole way from now on and just be nice to people and get stuff handed to me because I'll deserve it.

The world works that way, right?

Oh, who am I kidding? Me? Being nice? Only when Hell freezes over and I stocked up on plenty of rock salt just in case.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

I mean, Paul does like to instigate things and I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing. It's part of his strategy. Other HGs have done it other seasons as well - it puts people on the defensive and, unless you stay calm like Frank was able to, they end up revealing more than they should. 

Exactimundo!  It's a patent Paul strategy, and I don't fault him for it one bit - but there's not really any grounds upon which Paul could reasonably be portrayed as Poor Unfortunate Victim Here.  :)

2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I just love how that's her default reasoning for why Corey should never ever, under any circumstances, be on the block or in danger of going home. Because he's nice and he doesn't deserve it. 

I'm nice sometimes. I deserved that free dessert I got yesterday at dinner. Well, okay, it was my birthday yesterday and I had a coupon that said I got a free dessert because I survived another year. But I'm gonna go with the Nicole way from now on and just be nice to people and get stuff handed to me because I'll deserve it.

Oh, who am I kidding? Me? Being nice? Only when Hell freezes over and I stocked up on plenty of rock salt just in case.

The world is not a fair place.  That's why God invented tequila - or, in tonight's case, scotch.

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

The world is not a fair place.  That's why God invented tequila - or, in tonight's case, scotch.

You're shattering all my hopes and dreams here. 

I do, however, have tequila. That might take the sting out of it.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Exactimundo!  It's a patent Paul strategy, and I don't fault him for it one bit - but there's not really any grounds upon which Paul could reasonably be portrayed as Poor Unfortunate Victim Here.  :)

Oh, yeah. The way some feedsters (mainly on other Update sites I read) have been portraying Paul as some hero this week who doesn't deserve this is strange. Like, he was a loud, obnoxious roach a couple weeks ago before Natalie/Michelle/Bridgette flipped him on Paulie. The guy's a great player, and I don't really hate him as a person, but he can get down and scummy like the rest of 'em. 

Natalie/James tried to get him before he got them. It didn't work. Classic Big Brother.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 5

So the last few days I've been spending a lot of time at the beach and friends have small kids so we have all been playing hard in the sun and the water. Today I finally hit the wall in terms of sun and wind and surf. I'm so tired and happy and sunburned. (There's a point, just wait for it.)

I stopped at the market and as I went thru checkout I just zoned out completely. I was basically asleep with my eyes open. When asked for money I simply looked confused. Then I realized, that's how Corey is all the time. Made me feel a little sorry for him. Ok, I reread his homophobic tweets (thou dost protest too much) and now I hate him again.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

So the last few days I've been spending a lot of time at the beach and friends have small kids so we have all been playing hard in the sun and the water. Today I finally hit the wall in terms of sun and wind and surf. I'm so tired and happy and sunburned. (There's a point, just wait for it.)

I stopped at the market and as I went thru checkout I just zoned out completely. I was basically asleep with my eyes open. When asked for money I simply looked confused. Then I realized, that's how Corey is all the time. Made me feel a little sorry for him.

Maybe he forgot his ball cap on a few too many away games...?

James should get everyone together and say this: "Fuck all y'all.  You want to play emotional than I'll play emotional. I am not telling anyone what my final decision is. I will cast my vote in the DR and when Julie calls your name you will know who I voted for." Make them all sweat James.

• Love 6

Ok, so I missed all of this and am flashing back to when it started which I guess is with the Nicole/James convo in the bathroom. It's soo hard to watch because the sound of Nicole brushing out the tangles in her wet hair is like nails on a damn chalkboard for me. Also, does she have a hickey?? Summer camp indeed.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I would love it if James votes out Corey loses HOH to Vic and then Vic puts up James & Natalie. I would be hysterically laughing. 

Paul and Victor already said that's their plan.

• Love 1

Natalie to James - From Joker's:

Thu 3:38 PM BBT  Nat: if u take out Corey, only Nicole will be pissed. Shell be scared bec she just lost the fricking love of her life. Corey has to go.

Gotta admit, it's always interesting to watch someone bust their ass SOOOOO HARD to fuck up their OWN game....

• Love 1

That fight was exhilarating!  Savor it because Victor is out, nothing squirrely going to happen there.   James will come to his senses, he was no the verge when the feeds cut. 

5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Thu 3:38 PM BBT  Nat: if u take out Corey, only Nicole will be pissed. Shell be scared bec she just lost the fricking love of her life. Corey has to go.

Gotta admit, it's always interesting to watch someone bust their ass SOOOOO HARD to fuck up their OWN game....

Yes, that is EXACTLY why I just poured a Scotch.  I am celebrating  pinhead logic tonight.  Cheers! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
27 minutes ago, mooses said:

Paul's confrontations kind of remind me of Vanessa. She was always more forceful and aggressive than the other HG, which had a way of making people scared of her and also made her look like she wasn't hiding anything.

Ah yes, it's such a Vanessa move. So annoying. Vanessa's outbursts tended to be more entertaining and, for the most part, better executed though.

19 minutes ago, mooses said:

Natalie/James tried to get him before he got them. It didn't work. Classic Big Brother.

Yep. But from the way most of the internet is talking you'd think evil Natalie went after the poor, innocent lambs that are Paul/Victor. LOL!

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Happy Birthday!

24 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I stopped at the market and as I went thru checkout I just zoned out completely. I was basically asleep with my eyes open. When asked for money I simply looked confused. Then I realized, that's how Corey is all the time. Made me feel a little sorry for him. Ok, I reread his homophobic tweets (thou dost protest too much) and now I hate him again.

What were Corey's homophobic tweets?

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I would love it if James votes out Corey loses HOH to Vic and then Vic puts up James & Natalie. I would be hysterically laughing. 

Which could also happen if he votes out Victor. 

I'm for him to evict Corey, because I'm starting to worry about that vacant waste of space mumbling to the end. I want Corey in the finals the LEAST out of all these assholes. And I don't think he has the strength or ambition to win the jury buyback. So yeah, go for it, boot Corey.

Then I want either Bridgette/Day to win the buyback and James (yep, I said it!) to win the endurance comp. Victor/Paul would go back on the block, and I would be entertained. Again, the only thing I care about.

Paul has said on numerous occasions him starting shit is strategy. Including him telling Bridgette for over an hour all the ways she sucks. No sympathy for that asshat. And I'm going to go ahead and get pissy about some asshat calling someone a cunt, and not worry about just ignoring it and somehow being a bigger person. Nah.

• Love 15
24 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

An they would both deserve it and than Natalie can look at James with tears in her eyes and apologize to James and say "You were right". To be honest I would not be laughing. It would make me very sad but I would understand it.

21 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Yep. Natalie does not understand but James does and this is where his love for her can end the game for them.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That fight was exhilarating!  Savor it because Victor is out, nothing squirrely going to happen there.   James will come to his senses, he was no the verge when the feeds cut. 

Yes, that is EXACTLY why I just poured a Scotch.  I am celebrating  pinhead logic tonight.  Cheers! 

I have a 10yo Laphroaig single malt waiting on my busy ass - what you got?  :)

3 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Yep. Natalie does not understand but James does and this is where his love for her can end the game for them.

Us Southern males are definitely given to acts of foolish,outrageous chivalry for love, but I don't think James is so far gone yet that he can't still see what is best for both their games in the long run. 

But then again - I've been wrong before....  ;)

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Johnny Walker Red, I am not fond of single malt Scotch. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Then I want either Bridgette/Day to win the buyback and James (yep, I said it!) to win the endurance comp. Victor/Paul would go back on the block, and I would be entertained. Again, the only thing I care about.

I hate James but I'm weirdly down for this. I kinda really wanna see Paul nominated again, especially after today's latest idiotic rant from him. 

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm for him to evict Corey, because I'm starting to worry about that vacant waste of space mumbling to the end. I want Corey in the finals the LEAST out of all these assholes. And I don't think he has the strength or ambition to win the jury buyback. So yeah, go for it, boot Corey.

Man, the Big Brother internet might melt down. That'd be hilarious.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The blends tend to give me a headache - but only after the first bottle or two.  ;>

I'm usually either Laphroaig or Glenfiddich.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I swear if Michelle loses her shit again tonight and starts with the wailing and sobbing, they need to perform an Airplane-style intervention...

If that's the case, then I vote Michelle gets to receive two ACPs back-to-back...

...but only if the second ACP is an anvil, and she's standing in the BY alone to receive it....

Edited by Nashville
clarification
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

..but only if the second ACP is an anvil, and she's standing in the BY alone to receive it.

Anvil, I like the sound of that.  Do we need and ACP though?  A chair, some duct tape and a guy on the roof would work.  But can he carry 7 anvils up there and go unnoticed?  A snafu but not insurmountable. 

21 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Paul has said on numerous occasions him starting shit is strategy. Including him telling Bridgette for over an hour all the ways she sucks. No sympathy for that asshat. And I'm going to go ahead and get pissy about some asshat calling someone a cunt, and not worry about just ignoring it and somehow being a bigger person. Nah.

Being the bigger person is usually not only boring but overrated. 

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Us Southern males are definitely given to acts of foolish,outrageous chivalry for love, but I don't think James is so far gone yet that he can't still see what is best for both their games in the long run. 

But then again - I've been wrong before....  ;)

He is close enough to have some hope. 

7 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Being the bigger person is the cause of 'Murrica's current obesity epidemic.  I's refuses to compound a public health emergency.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Just get a step stool and learn to climb on counters. That's how I get by, and I married a guy a foot taller than me. (Note: Car buying does take a bit of time and compromise.)

9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Being the bigger person is the cause of 'Murrica's current obesity epidemic.  I's refuses to compound a public health emergency.

One is solved with Chubby Hubby ice cream, the other is caused by it. Please leave the Chubby Hubby alone. And the Chunky Monkey while we're at it. Mmm, banana.

ETA:

5 minutes ago, simplyme said:

Just get a step stool and learn to climb on counters. That's how I get by, and I married a guy a foot taller than me. (Note: Car buying does take a bit of time and compromise.)

I'm five eleven. I'm automatically the bigger person. I always said I'd marry a guy taller than me. He has an inch on me.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:
23 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I have found being the "bigger person"* has worked for me in situations like this..  Just do what works for you, there is no right or wrong way here! 

* pulling back to see a situation from the observer position and asking what does this have to do with me? 9 times out of ten the answer is, nothing. 

Back to the important stuff.  Fuck you Nicole!!!!  And fuck you James!!!!   I cannot get to my bigger person with you!!!!!

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Then I'd say Paul/Victor will get it. The internet has such a boner for them nowadays.

Nah, they are just the bored turned renegade much like we did today but with the conviction to stick with it.  

Edited by wings707

Doesn't Zakiyah look so happy to have her man's arm around her again? Yes, dear, snuggle in a little closer to him because when you leave the jury house, he's going to give you a fake phone number and block you on social media. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

I'm packing heavy tonight with some Crown Royal.   Cheers!  :)

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, mooses said:

The first thing I thought was that Z/Paulie looked like one happy couple.

I guess it depends on what you think of either of them. To me, he looks stiff and like he's forcing his smile a bit. I can almost see the gritting teeth. 

• Love 1