Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I love how even though Zay has completely cut all ties with Nicole, Nicole/fridgette believe that she has their back. She is even letting Nicole do her hair, all the while plotting to expose and evict her.

please let Day/Z continue their partnership....

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Yeah, there are a lot of people who have surpassed Frank on my "can't stand" list. I hate to make excuses for him, but I've come to believe that he just has a really immature sense of humor and the comments he made towards the women reflect that. It's obvious he cares about Bridgette more than anyone and last night during their talk he was giving her crap about the hair on her toes, saying it was gross, etc. The physical touching is not cool, but it seems once he knew it upset the girls he stopped. Ugh, I don't know. His loyalty and kindness to Bridgette has made me dislike him less I guess.

Frank is an asshole and I hate him, but I've had to keep reminding myself of that since he became the house pariah. Being an outcast has brought the best out in him and the worst out in others. Overall, I don't like him as a person, but he has decent qualities and has shown some of them in the last few days. Contrasted with the unbridled assholishness of many other houseguests [cough, Paul, cough], that has made him less odious than others lately. I do think there is a level of cluelessness to his assholishness, but that doesn't sufficiently excuse the behavior for me.

• Love 8
(edited)

I don't like Frank, but Bridgette is just gullible to believe what the HGs that shunned her are telling her over the one person who has been willing to hang out with her for three weeks. Especially because a lot of the information Paul told her (that the votes were flipping, that Frank was telling people she wanted to leave) was denied by a lot of the HGs. It seemed so transparent that they're trying to get her to their side and trust them by turning her against him, but she fell for it hook, line and sinker.

I will not root for Frank because of his butt-slapping crap. And I don't particularly like Bridgette, although I felt bad for her last night. But, in this instance, I didn't want her to get played by that Paul/Paulie/Da'Vonne plan because it was so cringey. Bridgette is dense to not realize the House is just trying to play her - and she keeps saying "everyone" said it, but it should be obvious by now that "everyone" is working together against her and Frank!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I mean, I don't give a shit. He's comforting her, but if I were their significant other, I would be shifty about it.

Or salty if you were Michelle. 

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

They are eating tacos with soft corn tortillas, no, just no.  Flour soft, you have to fry the corn or heat in a skillet with some oil to give them some texture.  

Eh, when I'm too lazy to fry them , I'll eat them soft.  They're just as good and not as fattening.

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Frank is nice to Bridget because she is the only one he has.  Of course there is a basic kindness in him, most everyone can touch that spot..  No one is totally "bad,"  There is a flirtatious aspect that he enjoys with her, as well.  I am sure Bridget annoys him as much as she irritates me. 

I think the flirting is one-sided....bridget's side.

• Love 1

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE PAULIE. I hate how he constantly EXPOUNDS like he's some sage. I hate his stupid copying Paul haircut. I HATE HIM. I'm afraid that they're setting him up to win as some sort of "resolution" to Cody stupidly giving Derrick $450K by having Derrick coach Cody's brother to win the big prize. I HATE HIM; I HATE HIM; I HATE HIM!

• Love 21
(edited)

From Joker's

Zaki: I'm territorial. I go upstairs, Paulie slings his leg on Nicole, & she starts scratching his hair. I dunno how ya'll get down, butwhere I come from that's disrespectful. So I looked over at Vic and said 'Who's sleeping with you tonight?' You wanna play (Paulie), I'll play. I'm so petty. *laughs*

Here's an idea: How about instead of playing petty jealousy games you play the game YOU'RE THERE TO PLAY. You know, the one for 500k?

I swear to God I can't with these women! Just an hour ago I was thinking that a girls alliance was still possible. When Frank leaves they will have the numbers again. A woman has never beaten a man in a F2 so why in the world would you make a F2 with a man?? Use your freaking showmance for safety and secretly play with the other women!! What is so hard about that? Then I read quotes like the one above and I'm like "Oh. That's why."

ETA:

Z: Once I pee on my tree, I done marked my territory. I'm not mad at Nicole, I'm just mad that he freakin did that... Like, are you trying to make me react right now? I'll play games. You're not gonna like how I play, cuz I play dirty.

1. Oh no she didn't

2. Yes, girl, all of BB fandom knows how dirty you can be. Doesn't matter to me whether or not she was on her period, she had her hands in her pants (front and back!) and then proceeded to put said hands in bags of food other people were eating. Sorry, but NOPE!

I would love to see you play dirty, if it was at the actual game!

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 11
(edited)

Her whole jealousy thing started because Natalie wanted to give Paulie a manicure. 

Paulie is complaining about Z playing games to Natalie (James, Corey and Nicole join later also). I'm pretty sure he's over it. Michelle joined and the talk dies down, but I wonder if she'll tell Z that it was weird up there and that Natalie knows about the Z being upset about the manicure.

Nicole now complaining to Corey about Z's jealousy issues. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
On 7/25/2016 at 10:12 PM, mooses said:

Kind of random, but: Why don't these HGs get alcohol anymore? Everyone is on the verge of blowing up, you'd think it'd bring some drama.

Blame Michelle.  Last time Production gave them alcohol, "Big Meech" consumed more than her fair share and ended up on her knees worshipping the goddess of porcelain.  Lately the only way alcohol is finding its way into the House is in the HOH fridge.

• Love 2
(edited)

Wow. Michelle went in to give Frank and Bridgette a hug. She told Bridgette that Frank is a good guy and he never threw her under the bus - he's only said nice things about her and to not believe what she heard. And she's sorry she went through that. And she told Frank he's leaving when he asked.

I'm dumbfounded that Michelle did something nice. And she might have gained an ally right when she needs one.

ETA: I don't know if Michelle saw how ridiculous Z looked being petty, if she was making a game move or if she was drunk or something, but I'm still shocked.

Now she told Paulie that she told Frank he's leaving. "Is that bad?" Paulie says no, but they've been complaining about Michelle talking too much all day.

Edited by mooses

Screen Shot 2016-07-28 at 3.29.40 AM.png
Nicole showing Bridgette how "fun" blackheads are. And then they popped something that shot pus. It's a really weird bonding moment between Nicole/Bridgette. It was also one of the grossest things I've ever seen on feeds.

But Da'Vonne walked by when Nicole was eating an apple in the Safari Room with them and she's definitely going to use that against her tomorrow.

• Love 2

I want to reach through my monitor and yell at Z "what the hell is wrong with you and your jealous, petty actions!  and just play the damn game".   I'm embarrassed for her that she acts like a 13 year old in junior high when she's a grown woman and no idiot with a bad haircut like Paulie is worth it.   She doesn't need to be on this show, she needs to be in therapy.   

• Love 6

From what I can gather he said that she didn't want to be in the jury house with these idiots which is the truth but she said that in a fit of anger after the noms.

Bridgette has said this MANY times not just in a fit of anger.  I cancelled my feeds.  These are the worst players.  Give Paulie the check. 

• Love 5
(edited)
23 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

I want to reach through my monitor and yell at Z "what the hell is wrong with you and your jealous, petty actions!  and just play the damn game".   I'm embarrassed for her that she acts like a 13 year old in junior high when she's a grown woman and no idiot with a bad haircut like Paulie is worth it.   She doesn't need to be on this show, she needs to be in therapy.   

100% agree. I really like Z and I still like her despite her stupidity and immaturity last night but after last night, I realized that  Z needs major therapy. She has so many issues and the worst thing is when she is talking/ranting, she acknowledges those issues but it just seems like she can't help herself. She knows her reaction is wrong, she knows her actions are wrong but she still does them. She sabotages herself knowing she is doing it.  I hope after the season is over, Z hear and see how badly she was acting in the house, realize she needs help and go get it. I at least hope her mother/sister are watching the feed so they can talk to her about it.

The whole house should target her ass and Paulie's for this mess they keep creating. I will feel sorry for Paulie because he was playing a great game but his dealing with Z is making it harder for him.

I don't want Z to go because I like her and I need her for Day. But if they evict her, I won't feel sorry for her because she made it happen. 

Paulie using her to get 500k will add onto her issues, and I don't like it but at this point in the game, I can't blame him for doing it. 

This whole Z thing makes me sad.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 4

Once I pee on my tree, I done marked my territory. I'm not mad at Nicole, I'm just mad that he freakin did that... Like, are you trying to make me react right now? I'll play games. You're not gonna like how I play, cuz I play dirty.

Z is all kinds of messed up.  Complete stalker personality.  Seek help, please.   Also sad that she's a teacher, she should be teaching young girls to be strong and independent.

• Love 5
(edited)

Through the Craziness of last night I see:

As petty as Z was and she even admitted to it,I can see how sorry she felt afterwards and I know whatever happened before she came into the house has not healed at all. At the end of it, I felt sad for her. She's been screwed over in the past and she doesn't want that to happen again. Went completely wrong way about it, but her reasoning is what I understood ( if Paulie can do the intimate stuff with her and just do that with other females, she doesn't want to feel like just another girl.)

Day is her true friend in the house. She got fucking real and calmed Paulie down, saying if they fuck this up, Z could go rogue and go to the other side. She doesn't want the others to use Z as their entertainment and she doesn't want the show to portray her as another Caleb. Paulie agreed and believes someone is feeding her bad shit to her.

Z/Bridgette continue to get close. Bridgette was actually truly sincere when she was comforting Z, and Z was highly receptive towards her. If shit goes downhill, I can see them connecting for the game. Bridgette was later told not to trust Nic or Paulie, by Frank. And to find a friend in the house i.e. Michelle.

Nicole is the fakest friend in the house. She faked consoled Zakiyah, but then just fuels the fire and went back to the guys and just straight embellished the story, making Z look worse. She also sneakily tried to rub her intimacy with Corey in front of Z. But, in the end, the target is even bigger on her thanks to Day and Paul.

Through this whole madness, I pray Zakiyah and Day talk before the HOH, get Z's mind off the guy and fucking win the HOH.  I believe they will nominate nicorey or even Corey/Victor.

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 3
(edited)
10 hours ago, wings707 said:

Just everyone please play the fucking game and stop with the hurt feelings.

I wonder if this isn't part of the entitlement mindset society seems to have that everyone gets a participation trophy.  These are relatively young folks.  They grew up expecting and getting participation trophies. Is there an undercurrent of entitlement playing out - the expectation that everyone plays nice and everyone gets their way and wins? Paul's astonishment/annoyance that Frank is actually campaigning to stay - oh, horrors - doesn't Frank know he's supposed to be a bro and play the game fairly? After all, he's been nominated, so he should know his game is over? I'm not expressing this very well, but is it possible that these HGs haven't been raised to truly compete? Could that be at the bottom of their boring non-play? Is it possible that these HGS, raised to be special entitled little snowflakes, have learned that hurt feelings trump all? Stop the game, Susie has hurt feelings. Let's all have a group hug so she knows we still love her!

ETA: They've never had to learn to get over their precious little selves and get on with the task at hand.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 10
(edited)
15 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Nah, I heard about Z's history:

Dad left her family

was bullied/had speech impediment 

was cheated on

girl has some deep issues and if/when she finds out about paulie. I feel legit bad.

She does and I think being in BB, being in a house 24/7 with people she can't trust because of the nature of the game is making it worst. I think if Paulie was never in  the house with her, she might be doing better in the house. But unfortunately for her, he is there and she really likes him. 

She is not crazy because she can see her problems. But her issues make her react in a way that makes her look crazy.

Yeah, when she finds out about Paulie, I fear what it will do to her, just thinking about it is making my heart break for her. And the worst part is, I can't be mad at Paulie for doing it. I hope something happens to make her decides that she should only be friend with Paulie, so that blow is lessen when she learns the truth.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

I heard (cause I stop watching last night when  Z started acting irrationally for no reason) Z apologized to Victor for putting him in an awful position. That’s  good and I hope she apologizes to Paulie and the whole house cause she created uncessary drama and tension that affected them.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, SevenStars said:

I heard (cause I stop watching last night when  Z started acting irrationally for no reason) Z apologized to Victor for putting him in an awful position. That’s  good and I hope she apologizes to Paulie and the whole house cause she created uncessary drama and tension that affected them.

I am catching up.  I cannot find (on twitter) what exactly Z did.  I gather she came on to Victor to make Paulie jealous.  Cliffs notes please or flashback time.  Thanks. 

Not watching the feeds but from recaps, it seems like Z did apologize to Paulie this morning and they are hashing things out about how they don't want to hurt each other.  Whether she'll learn anything and stop acting like a 13 year old girl, who knows but at least she said "I'm sorry" and that's a start.   Oh and Paulie has trust issues from when he proposed to a girl and she said no but kept the ring.  So you have two dysfunctional people living in an unnatural world that makes for a big ole mess.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Nah, I heard about Z's history:

Dad left her family

was bullied/had speech impediment 

was cheated on

girl has some deep issues and if/when she finds out about paulie. I feel legit bad.

Maybe I'm being insensitive but this list does not make me feel particularly bad for Z nor provide me with some reasoning behind her behavior.  Chima had real issues that explained her behavior.  Being cheated on and having a deadbeat Dad is par for the course for millions of people.  The speech impediment/bully thing might be more legitimate to me.  But I do find it a little hard to believe that someone who looks like Z had too much hastle growing up.  She's gorgeous and pretty girls usually get a pass from being bullied.  

Edited by MV007
  • Love 7

She has talked about how she had dyslexia and speech impediment when she was younger.

That was probably the best conversation between Paulie and Z. She apologized, realized her mistake, their lack of communication, and their past. They really are two damages people in a social experiment for money.

Paulie said he proposed to his ex, she said no and kept the ring. While Z said she was cheated on by her ex for a long time and didn't know.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I am catching up.  I cannot find (on twitter) what exactly Z did.  I gather she came on to Victor to make Paulie jealous.  Cliffs notes please or flashback time.  Thanks. 

She didn't come on to him, she just told him she would sleep in his room that night. But she knows how Paulie feels about Victor and she is using that to get a rise out of him simply because he had his leg on Nic and Nic was playing in his hair. She knew if she had decided to sleep in any of the other rooms with the others guys, Paulie wouldn't have much of a problem with that. But Victor seems to be a whole different story for Paulie and Z knows that and, she was going to use that.

Thank you SevenStars.  No wonder I was having a hard time finding that!  So silly.  Sleep in the room, not in his bed.  Good god. 

Paulies dislike of Victor is we voted him out and he eats all the food, am I correct?  

I had to take a break from the feeds yesterday.  Either that or drive to the CBS lot, break into the house and duct tape Paul's mouth.  I decided against that because the police would get involved and jail time loomed.

• Love 8
(edited)
10 hours ago, wings707 said:

I have to laugh at people (James in this instance) calling Nicole a snake in the grass.  She does not have enough game play to earn that title!  

That's the thing, Nicole is a snake, but it's not even good game play! If she was playing a good game maybe it would be justifiable, but she's terrible so it just makes her look bad.

9 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HATE PAULIE. I hate how he constantly EXPOUNDS like he's some sage. I hate his stupid copying Paul haircut. I HATE HIM. I'm afraid that they're setting him up to win as some sort of "resolution" to Cody stupidly giving Derrick $450K by having Derrick coach Cody's brother to win the big prize. I HATE HIM; I HATE HIM; I HATE HIM!

+1

I'm really gonna need one of the showmance members to go next week. I can't fucking take it anymore!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
(edited)

Listening to Z and Paulie's conversation made me realize that despite the fact that Z seems to be all about romance, she didn't go to the dating show instead of coming to BB. I think they both realized that they weren't ready to do the dating thing and thought that BB would better suit for where they are emotionally when it comes having romantic relationships. I think they didn't expect to find anyone as attracting as they find each other. But if they weren't force to deal with each other 24/7, I think they would have still been attracted to each other but giving each other a pass and keep it moving. 

I'm not happy that it seems like they are back to trying to be in a relationship with each other. They should have just agreed to be friends and maybe after a long while, if they still felt attraction towards each other, go for it. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 2
52 minutes ago, MV007 said:

Maybe I'm being insensitive but this list does not make me feel particularly bad for Z nor provide me with some reasoning behind her behavior.  Chima had real issues that explained her behavior.  Being cheated on and having a deadbeat Dad is par for the course for millions of people.  The speech impediment/bully thing might be more legitimate to me.  But I do find it a little hard to believe that someone who looks like Z had too much hastle growing up.  She's gorgeous and pretty girls usually get a pass from being bullied.  

We are seeing a gorgeous woman now but Z wasn't a gorgeous woman back then, those are the things that still affect her.

55 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

She has talked about how she had dyslexia and speech impediment when she was younger.

That was probably the best conversation between Paulie and Z. She apologized, realized her mistake, their lack of communication, and their past. They really are two damages people in a social experiment for money.

Paulie said he proposed to his ex, she said no and kept the ring. While Z said she was cheated on by her ex for a long time and didn't know.

It probably also didn't help when Z's mother kept telling her that her sister was book smart and Z was just street smart. Now I see why Paulie was quick to remind her that she was book smart when she said that. I thought it was odd he did that when she is going for her master, but now I understand. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Thank you SevenStars.  No wonder I was having a hard time finding that!  So silly.  Sleep in the room, not in his bed.  Good god. 

Paulies dislike of Victor is we voted him out and he eats all the food, am I correct?  

I had to take a break from the feeds yesterday.  Either that or drive to the CBS lot, break into the house and duct tape Paul's mouth.  I decided against that because the police would get involved and jail time loomed.

I don't know, It seems his dislike of Victor started when Victor for whatever reason decided to scratch Z's back. Z didn't think it was a big deal but Paulie gave her shit about it.

• Love 1

And apparently Corey has a problem with Victor being nice to Nicole too.

What is with these guys!?!? lol Do they all feel that threatened by Victor?  I mean he's nice to look at but once he opens his mouth he goes down a few notches.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, gunderda said:

What is with these guys!?!? lol Do they all feel that threatened by Victor?  I mean he's nice to look at but once he opens his mouth he goes down a few notches.

I disagree.  He is a smart young man and it shows in many ways.  I have heard conversations that impress me with his knowledge and awareness.   He is keeping a low profile and meeting the guys where they are.  

Paulie has mentioned before now, that if Z is like this in the house how would she be in real life.  He did not want to carry on with her  a week or so ago, now it has to be worse.  I think will see her move up on his elimination list.   

46 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

I'm not happy that it seems like they are back to trying to be in a relationship with each other. They should have just agreed to be friends and maybe after a long while, if they still felt attraction towards each other, go for it. 

That may have been an in the moment agreement for Paulie.  I can see him placating her, not wanting to stir up any drama that suggesting a friendship could start.  She has show herself to be good at that! 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I think Corey have legit reasons to have problem with Victor in regard to Nicole, because apparently Victor tried or did sleep between them a few days/nights ago. Both of them complained to Z and Paulie about it.

As for Paulie, I think he just feels threaten by Victor in regard to Z, for whatever reason.

9 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I disagree.  He is a smart young man and it shows in many ways.  I have heard conversations that impress me with his knowledge and awareness.   He is keeping a low profile and meeting the guys where they are.  

I was talking more about the sound of his voice vs what actually comes out when he speaks.  On that I agree with you. 

3 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

I think Corey have legit reasons to have problem with Victor in regard to Nicole, because apparently Victor tried or did sleep between them a few days/nights ago. Both of them complained to Z and Paulie about it.

As for Paulie, I think he just feels threaten by Victor in regard to Z, for whatever reason.

ahhhh so that's who Michelle and Paul were talking about this morning.  I couldn't figure out if they were talking about Frank or Victor even though I couldn't figure out if it were Frank why they would be saying he was trying to sleep with Nicole lol

But Nicole says Corey gets mad even when she just hangs out with Victor or talks to him.  That's no bueno.

6 minutes ago, wings707 said:

That may have been an in the moment agreement for Paulie.  I can see him placating her, not wanting to stir up any drama.  She has show herself to be good at that! 

Which would be really shitty on his part since in that same conversation she offered him a business partner relationship/friend deal where they help each other out in the house because both of them claimed that they didn't come into the house for a girl/boy and Z reminded him and herself, that she has student loans that needs to be pay off. 

So I wished he had took that offer and kept it moving. I actually think they would be better as business partners than being a "relationship".  

But whatever, I just hope Z will start playing the game now.

• Love 1
(edited)
23 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Which would be really shitty on his part since in that same conversation she offered him a business partner relationship/friend deal where they help each other out in the house because both of them claimed that they didn't come into the house for a girl/boy and Z reminded him and herself, that she has student loans that needs to be pay off. 

So I wished he had took that offer and kept it moving. I actually think they would be better as business partners than being a "relationship".  

But whatever, I just hope Z will start playing the game now.

Ahhhhh.  I did not know this. A missing piece in my catching up!  Thank you.  So I gather Paulie didn't jump on that? 

His alliance would not allow her to remain long enough though.  The 'get the women out train' has left the station.  

Edited by wings707
(edited)
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ahhhhh.  I did not know this. A missing piece in my catching up!  Thank you.  So I gather Paulie didn't jump on that? 

His alliance would not allow her to remain long enough though.  The 'get the women out train' has left the station.  

He basically rejected it, saying he really wants to be with her and that they will work it out. But I wouldn't be surprise if he regrets not taking this deal later on. 

His alliance might go with it, if he claims that she is still loyal to him and willing to work  with him to get to final together.  It would depend on how he sells it, but he could have sold it since he seems to be able to sell them on everything. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

Aside from giving us some insight into why a HG does something, I don't see how their past has any bearing on activities in the house.  I doubt most of the HGs come from a "Leave It To Beaver" home. I'm sure most of them could trot out their own stories.  For me it's kind of like saying someone should win because they have kids, or are going to give it all to charity, etc.  A person should win because they played the best game, even if it was the meanest, rankest play of all time.  If that person convinces the jury to vote for them, so be it.

• Love 8
(edited)

I'm sure Z is a fine person in real life. I don't doubt her past has affected her behavior, just like each and every one of these HGs. But that doesn't excuse her lack of Big Brother game.

Yes, I know she's technically playing and she's in a good spot. I just don't think it's something that's because of any strategic prowess or by her design. All she does is talk about boy issues. Oh, and hang out with a giraffe. She makes "game moves" like casting votes and playing in competitions because you can't not do that in the House, but she's a number. I mean, she almost tanked her game because Nicole ran her hand through some hair and Paulie wanted his nails done. And I didn't hear her relate it to the game once or worry how it would affect her status in the House - she was just upset Paulie didn't take her bait and that she looked petty. Meanwhile, other HGs were scurrying around worrying about how her problem would affect their game.

Z will probably make it far - but I'm not impressed and she's such a drag to watch, unless you're invested her relationship drama subplot. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

Aside from giving us some insight into why a HG does something, I don't see how their past has any bearing on activities in the house.  I doubt most of the HGs come from a "Leave It To Beaver" home. I'm sure most of them could trot out their own stories.  For me it's kind of like saying someone should win because they have kids, or are going to give it all to charity, etc.  A person should win because they played the best game, even if it was the meanest, rankest play of all time.  If that person convinces the jury to vote for them, so be it.

Preach it!

2 hours ago, gunderda said:

Look at Victor's competition, a blowhard and an idiot.  I'd take Victor every time, not for some pie in the sky, never ever will happen, showmance that continues after the show, but for fun while in the house.

Z is thisclose to being a bunny boiler, it's creeping me out, and she's making a fool of herself.  Pretty is as pretty does.  She's no longer pretty to me.  She's a catty, immature, jealous, vengeful, emotional wreck.  Most of the country comes from broken homes, and I'd be most women have been cheated on too.  Suck it up buttercup.  Get therapy and move on with your life.  She was given a lot of beauty gifts along with her challenges and we ALL have challenges.

Most of this cast is so stupid and immature, BB thinks we are more interesting in hot bodies than decent gamers.  They are wrong.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

I am not sold on Victor.  He's playing nice now - because he has too.  But he had a jerk reputation in the house when he was first evicted.

Once he thinks he can has some power, I can see the arrogant Victor rearing its ugly head. 

Just like what happened with Paul.  He went from being a jerk, to laying low when he became the outsider - now he's back to being jerk.

• Love 4