Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm cringing about the confrontation in the jury house, because I think it's going to be Natalie getting the brunt of it, and I don't want any part of watching that. 

This concerns me too, but I think the only jury member who would be aggressive towards Natalie would be Paulie, and I doubt Da'Vonne, Bridgette, or Michelle would stand for that. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm cringing about the confrontation in the jury house, because I think it's going to be Natalie getting the brunt of it, and I don't want any part of watching that. 

Hopefully Natalie will have some back up with Day, Bridgette and Michelle in the jury house.

What is the probability that Nicorey will be broken up tomorrow night?

21 minutes ago, JediDVguy said:

This concerns me too, but I think the only jury member who would be aggressive towards Natalie would be Paulie, and I doubt Da'Vonne, Bridgette, or Michelle would stand for that. 

Well we have footage :) It looks like it's Day v. Paulie- Can't tell what they are saying to each other. 

ETA: It kind of looks like he was yelling at Bridgette? Cuz of the way his body was positioned and then Day stepped in? 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Can the rest of this season's footage just be Da'Vonne owning Paulie over and over and over again?

I've never liked jury footage until this season. It's better than the show!

Da'Vonne should just be a permanent jury member. Every season. Her love of Big Brother as entertainment is so obvious.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 11
2 hours ago, Marie80 said:

Yet James is a father and no one refers to him as Daddy J or the like. Come on now. I'm not going to get into the history of certain stereotypes regarding black women but I'm entitled to my opinion. She was seen on the feeds telling someone that she cringes whenever fans call her that out in the real world because she hates that name. Also, in this game it's not easy to voice your dislike about anything because it can put a target on your back.

Of course and I respect your opinion, I just don't share it.  

I don't think it'd put a target on a back to politely tell your fellow contestants on day one, "You know that Momma Day thing I let slide last season?  I never liked it so I'd appreciate it if you'd refer to me simply as Day or Da'vonne."  

I have no idea if she felt this way but if it were me I would be ok with the contestants using a pet name for me but I might bristle at fans tossing it around casually, as if they knew me well or something.  But that's part of the package when you sign up for reality tv. 

10 minutes ago, Winston9-DT3 said:

Of course and I respect your opinion, I just don't share it.  

I don't think it'd put a target on a back to politely tell your fellow contestants on day one, "You know that Momma Day thing I let slide last season?  I never liked it so I'd appreciate it if you'd refer to me simply as Day or Da'vonne."  

I have no idea if she felt this way but if it were me I would be ok with the contestants using a pet name for me but I might bristle at fans tossing it around casually, as if they knew me well or something.  But that's part of the package when you sign up for reality tv. 

I would hope it wouldn't put a target on her back either, but you just never know in this game. Look at the whole butt slapping incident. I don't think that is something she would have ever tolerated outside the house but inside the house she cried about it behind closed doors until it all came out. These HGs are always looking for "the reason." I don't think it's something they would target her for specifically, but if they wanted her out of the house already I think it's something they would use against her and then it would snowball from there. We've seen it happen so many times before.

I also recall her saying that it was Clay who came up with the name so...yeah.  All racist connotations aside, it makes her sound old. She's 32!

• Love 4
29 minutes ago, TexasChic said:

So the best thing they could come up with to mock Paulie about is... pie?

Seriously! They clearly had no problem hitting below the belt when it came to some of the women's depictions and yet Paulie of all people gets away scot-free. Mind boggling. He should have gotten the big baby depiction instead of Michelle.

• Love 10

Corey is a comp threat. Nicole might get a girl vote even though she's playing up the girl jury hate. Final 3 of all men? Doubt it. They have to get rid of Corey, right?

Apparently, Paul won veto! Nicole & Corey are sweating it out. They don't know who the target is. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paul won VETO.  James is the only voter.  Paul isn't changing the noms according to Nicorey.

Paul winning makes sense, James would never win that VETO.

Ah, PAUL won; suddenly the world makes sense again.  Glad Paul won - he sucks slightly less than the other 3. 

• Love 8

James now told Corey and Nicole it would be easier for him if they two of them decide which one wants to go home.

What happened to Paul making the decision and James honoring it as a Thank You for  not going home.

Nicole and Corey now "talking" about it.  She's made, comparing it to hunger games for James to tell them to decide.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

I feel like James is a lock for F2 now.  I can't see Paul or Nicorey bringing the other to the final spot.  I hate to say it but it might be in James' best interest to throw F3 HOH and let Paul and whoever remains of Nicorey fight it out.   

Edited by zenithwit
  • Love 1

Aw, Nicole is pissy that James told them to sort it out who wanted to leave. Suddenly, I'm going to be glued to my feeds. Honestly, I kind of want Nicole to win over Paul. Not because I like her, I don't have any kind of likes for anyone else in the house. But I wanted Corey to go fourth, due to the waste of space thing, I want James to go third, due to the not ever actually playing the game of big brother thing, and I want Paul to lose the final vote, because I think he sucks. And I want a woman to beat a man in the finals, if only so we can stop talking about the fact that a woman has never beat a man in the finals.

So yeah, I guess that is my rooting interest.

Heh, Nicole right now to Corey "Do you want me to volunteer myself? Even if I did I don't think it would matter". Oh, Nicole, you passive aggressively whine your way right until the end. 

• Love 7

Nicole venting and talking crap about James comes as no surprise.  Almost, but not quite, as amusing as watching tonight's episode.  Between Corey's DR wherein he claims to love his comic book, and Paul's statement about Corey not even getting to first base with Nicole, I let loose a lot of chortles.

So happy Nicorey is being split up.  Corey seems seriously bummed. Nicole needs to give him some space. But she won't.

Edited by LordBowen
  • Love 7

Hah!  James in the top 2 - that pretty much sums up this sad, little season.  The bummer about Nicole and James in the top 2 is they can tell themselves that's the only reason they didn't win the almighty AFP.

Hah!  "Nicole to Corey" is trending on Twitter.  He's going to be begging for eviction by tomorrow for some sweet, sweet relief from her.

Edited by lyric
7 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I dunno.......  I'm experiencing sensations that feel suspiciously like withdrawal.  Anyone else? Too soon?

ETA: Not from the show, but from this thread. It's been so quiet with the feeds down.

I agree as someone who has never had the live feeds (Yes I know they are pretty cheap but I find them to be pretty boring), you posters in this thread make the show for me.  I often feel guilty for even posting in here because everything I tend to post in off topic.  Anyway thank you all for helping me enjoy the show even more.  A special shout-out (I hate that word) to Peach who has been keeping me entertained since the days of TWOP (I am sure others were there as well, I do not mean to slight anyone.  It is just Peach is the name I remember from way back when).

• Love 10

This conversation between Paul and Nicole right now is actually awesome. I think they might be bullshitting each other about booting James at three, but she's not trying to keep Corey, and they are talking honestly about the final votes. I love these kind of conversations, it makes me like both people more, and then I get Jeff for some damn reason. I blame James.

• Love 7

I could see Paul taking Nicole over James. He's had a bad read on the house for a while now, and he doesn't particularly care for James' "game". There's no way Nicole takes him over James. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, LordBowen said:

I'd love to see the look on James' face.

Eh, James would say it's because of him.

13 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Ugh, sounds like it's gonna be Corey.

James is a lock for final 2 now. 

That's just dumb of Paul. Nicole's "You'd be so stupid not to take me to F2! Everyone hates me!" seems to be working - and it's a rookie mistake to buy into that. Paul knows how much Michelle/Da'Vonne/Natalie wanted Nicole out and that she got them first - if he's the one to take her out, they'll respect it as a big move. If he doesn't and she makes it to the end, they'll give her lots of credit for making it there in spite of being called out as a snake since Week 5. 

Paul might have a shot at getting Corey to take him to F2 if he can convince him that the Jury hates Paul and would never vote for him. Nicole wouldn't fall for that - she knows gameplay usually wins after everyone decompresses - but Corey might. Although Nicole has talked a lot about "beating the best" in F2 - I'm not entirely convinced she wouldn't take Paul to F2. If she does, I hope she gets Cody'd. Otherwise, she deserves to win.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

What am I not understanding? If Nicole and Corey are on the block, then James votes who is evicted so why is Paul making a f2 deal with Nicole when James could vote HER out? 

Because James is voting out Corey and Paul knows.

• Love 2

Paul has such a bad read on the situation. If the f3 comps hold true, Nicole is the bigger threat than Corey.

i also think nic has more votes in jury than Cory.

hate this mutual trashing of James.

i so want James to win that final HOH and wipe that smug look off his face. James can win endurance, anyone can win the juror crap shoot.

also hate Paul lying that James promised nat he would take out Nicory. He never did that much to nat's disgust.

Paul is so arrogant when he feels on top. Makes it really hard to like him.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, DakotaLavender said:

What am I not understanding? If Nicole and Corey are on the block, then James votes who is evicted so why is Paul making a f2 deal with Nicole when James could vote HER out? 

James will most likely ALWAYS go with what the HOH wants & plus he's obsessed with getting out comp threats. So he's evicting Corey. 

• Love 5

Yeah, Paul is kinda fucked because final HOH kinda favors James and Nicole. Part 1 is usually some kind of stand there and do nothing endurance  (favors James & Nicole) and part two generally something physical + mental (favors Nicole). 

• Love 1

Paul's an idiot.

James confirming to live feeders he's taking Paul to f2.

Paul takes Nicole
Nicole takes James
and James takes Paul

Nicorey confirmed they vote Paul if he's in Final 2 against James.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2