Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Corey getting irritating with Nicole rehashing and saying she feels guilty.

Corey: This is good for our games. Paul and Vic? Not good for our games.

Nicole: I just feel so guilty.

Corey: This is a game. You know what a game is? You try to beat the other team.

• Love 6

God, Nicole is just the worst.  The. Worst.  Why does she feel guilty about turning on Victor and Paul but not for doing the exact same thing to Natalie and James just two weeks ago?!  I just can't deal with her. 

Way to go, Corey!  I'm glad to see that you do, in fact, have some sort of intelligence buried deep down somewhere.

Edited by me5671
  • Love 14
12 minutes ago, me5671 said:

God, Nicole is just the worst.  The. Worst.  Why does she feel guilty about turning on Victor and Paul but not for doing the exact same thing to Natalie and James just two weeks ago?!  I just can't deal with her. 

Way to go, Corey!  I'm glad to see that you do, in fact, have some sort of intelligence buried deep down somewhere.

Yeah. They did that to Natalie and James. Did she feel guilty than?

I got out of IE and went back in and about 5 minutes later it came on.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cutty said:

Corey is shutting down Paul.

Corey: 500 grand is on the line. 50 grand is on the line.

Who would've thought Corey would be the voice of reason.

Corey really impressed me in how he handled Paul being Paul.

2 hours ago, simplyme said:

Well, you know women only come in two flavors. Evil bitch and doormat fuckbuddy nice girl. *eyeroll*

Fixed it for you.

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Corey: "Derrick didn't do anything and won the game." LMAO!

I thought that was funny too. I guess Corey equates "doing something" with winning comps, which, yeah, not that bright after all.

50 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Do the Jeff exit interviews get played on the feeds site and if so is Natalie's out there and can you post a link? Thanks.

Natalie After Show interview

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Corey: "Derrick didn't do anything and won the game." LMAO!

Corey, you have no idea what you're talking about. Derrick worked very hard, I would go as far as to say that he worked his tail off, to make sure that BB16 was the most boring, shut down season ever. 

• Love 7

Wow, Victor is delusional. He really, truly thinks that "I was evicted twice" is an unbeatable argument for the jury. He thinks that he will shut down any jurors who question why they should vote for him by saying, "Well, you voted me out, so, whatever." Hunh? And he thinks that telling the jury that he was voted out before any of them will be a convincing argument for them to vote for him to win. Which, what? It's bizarre. He also thinks the show is Big Friendship and you're supposed to make some good friends and be loyal to them until the end regardless of how it affects your chances for winning. (Also, whoever gets voted out the most should obviously win.)

• Love 7
6 hours ago, bbaddict said:

Then they must get the DRs from DVDs. There is no other way to get them that I can think of. I have watch a bunch of videos on YT of James and Natalie. Most are just so sweet. A few are very hard to watch (This last week especially). Thanks for the info. I will check YT after the DVDs come out.

I forgot to quote your the first time you asked this question but from what I remember the only season that had DVD treatment was season three.  I did not actually buy it but my I remember reading that nothing was added on and it was just the broadcast show.  Now they could have put out later seasons on Amazon but that is the only season I know for a fact was put out because I remember debating on if I should buy it and decided against it because it was like seventy dollars.

4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Paul, being a musician knows everything in the field.  It was about the VMA awards and do the stars get paid to appear vs invited.  The details are lost on me but that doesn't matter.  The point was Paul was sure he was right and Victor said they had no way to fact check it so "lets, drop it.."  Paul kept saying you are wrong.  Victor said he was done with the conversation, many times.  Paul escalated it saying "you are wrong, I am a musician, I know."   Victor, I don't want to fight.  Paul, I am not fighting!!!  He was yelling.  This went on for way too long.  Paul said he liked to fight.  Finally Victor just walked away.  Very strange.  The fight has been underway for awhile when I saw it was 4:49 pm.  It is worth a look because it was so bizarre.

Just a little rant here but I have a friend who loves to fact check everything I say on his iPhone.  It is really annoying because it is usually over the dumbest things.  For instance he came back from New Orleans and was all excited to tell me how there was a Battle of New Orleans.  I said I knew that and that it was part of the War of 1812 and it was common knowledge.  He said he had never heard of the War of 1812 and had to look it up on his phone to see if I was wrong.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, wings707 said:

Fuck you Paul and fuck you Nicole! 

4 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Welcome to the Fuck you, Nicole! Club. Your membership card is coming in the mail.

6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Production sucks! Fuck you, Production!

What time have they been doing noms lately? I might try to catch the aftermath of these noms. I wanna see Paul get boned!

3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I know right. What a crock of shit. Fuck you, CBS!

3 hours ago, J.D. said:

Oh, Nicole, no one else has feeds so I guess it's up to me to say, "Fuck you, Nicole."  

Ever wonder why, when you really really want to tell somebody you don't like them, you end up telling them you want them to experience the best thing in the world?  :>

(Thank you, Elayne Boosler).

3 hours ago, simplyme said:

Well, you know women only come in two flavors. Evil bitch and doormat fuckbuddy. *eyeroll*

Band name claim!

• Love 6
1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

Wow, Victor is delusional. He really, truly thinks that "I was evicted twice" is an unbeatable argument for the jury. He thinks that he will shut down any jurors who question why they should vote for him by saying, "Well, you voted me out, so, whatever." Hunh? And he thinks that telling the jury that he was voted out before any of them will be a convincing argument for them to vote for him to win. Which, what? It's bizarre. He also thinks the show is Big Friendship and you're supposed to make some good friends and be loyal to them until the end regardless of how it affects your chances for winning. (Also, whoever gets voted out the most should obviously win.)

I pointed this out in the episode thread but I feel it could be repeated: Victor is screwing himself with his goodbye messages, too. Gloating and doing the whole "you voted me out, so now I voted you out. Someone has to win the $500K" is not going to get someone to vote for you to win the game. Contrast to someone like Nicole's goodbye messages. She always says how much it suuuucks that that person had to leave and she hopes that they'll be friends when the season is over aaaand stuff like that. Paul takes shots in goodbye messages but he sandwiches it between "I love you"/"You are a cool person"/"Friendship!" comments. Corey... shit, I'd have to pay attention to Corey in order to examine his goodbye messages and that ain't happening.

James, again, is not mentioned because he's fucking useless.

Adding Victor's goodbye messages to his argument about being UN-E-VIC-TA-BLE, he's gonna blow himself up just like Gina Marie did on her season if he makes it to F2, only she was grade A dumb and delusion while Victor is just delusional. 

This makes me a little happy because I don't want Victor to win (gee, I haven't made that obvious, have I?).

• Love 8
2 hours ago, TheRealT said:
3 hours ago, bbaddict said:

Do the Jeff exit interviews get played on the feeds site and if so is Natalie's out there and can you post a link? Thanks.

Love how the first day Natalie’s free from James she wears the dress he told her was too revealing to wear on eviction night along with the thigh high boots he said were inappropriate to wear in Texas lol.

• Love 9

Victor and Paul are jokingly practicing their eviction speeches.

Paul: Corey, I should have given you the nickname Snake Charmer all season, for obvious reasons. Surprised you don't have a flute and a basket with you at all times.

• Love 8

LOL That is one poorly written linkedin profile.  Exclamation point!  Exclamation point!   Ending sentences with prepositions,  random  capitalization, and redundant redundancies.... "Supporting a good cause through benefiting charity"???

Oh coco

-----------------

"Fan Connexion is a social media mobile app and website that connects fans with their favorite celebrities while supporting a good cause through benefitting charity.

Fans can choose from any type of celebrity from professional athletes, singers, actors, viners, and anyone else who has a fan base. Then they select how they want to interact with the chosen celebrity whether it be through video, picture, text format, or tweets!  

Fan Connexion will make memorable and lasting connections between celebrities and their fans. We are breaking the barrier between the two by providing a quick and easy service that provides guaranteed, personalized interaction."

Want to get your son/daughter or boyfriend/girlfriend a unique gift for a special occasion? Come to Fan Connexion and have one of our Celebrities wish them a Happy Birthday through a video message. Need to ask your favorite baseball player advice on how you can get better? Now you can, through Fan Connexion! Use Fan Connexion as your service to getting up front and personal with the Celebrities you want to interact with!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I'd have to pay attention to Corey in order to examine his goodbye messages and that ain't happening.

I don't remember any GB messages from Corey.

6 hours ago, BK1978 said:

He said he had never heard of the War of 1812

OT - Anyone remember this 1959 oldie from Johnny Horton?

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?lyrics=1961

In 1814 we took a little trip
Along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississippi
We took a little bacon and we took a little beans
And we caught the bloody British in the town of New Orleans

We fired our guns and the British kept a-comin'
There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago
We fired once more and they began to runnin'
On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I'm amazed by Victor's delusions tbh. Like he has no idea what this game/show is about. And he's one of the few who's actually watched it! Hell, he has actually auditioned more than once to be on BB. Amazing.

6 hours ago, atomic said:

Love how the first day Natalie’s free from James she wears the dress he told her was too revealing to wear on eviction night along with the thigh high boots he said were inappropriate to wear in Texas lol.

I love her!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

I don't remember any GB messages from Corey.

OT - Anyone remember this 1959 oldie from Johnny Horton?

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?lyrics=1961

In 1814 we took a little trip
Along with Colonel Jackson down the mighty Mississippi
We took a little bacon and we took a little beans
And we caught the bloody British in the town of New Orleans

We fired our guns and the British kept a-comin'
There wasn't nigh as many as there was a while ago
We fired once more and they began to runnin'
On down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexico

My ex was in the Navy, stationed at Diego Garcia in the early 80's.  He was invited to the Brit Club and he took a cassette player with him.  He had a tape with 'The Battle of New Orleans' on it and he actually played it for his new British friends.  It didn't go over well.  He received several offers to have his ass handed to him, which he drunkenly thought was a splendid idea. 

Luckily, the guys who invited him laughed and told the bar that they finally got an American drunk enough to do that (play that song in a Brit bar).  They turned the joke around on my ex, and he agreed to buy everyone a round.  Suprisingly, he was invited back many times, but he made sure he didn't take any more tapes with him.

(Links for those of us who have forgotten the world of 8-tracks, record players, cassettes, and Pong)

• Love 1

Wishing for a Jordan level rig. Remember season 13 when they teamed up in two to play the POV and Shelly, instead of Jordan went home because Rachel won the POV for team Jordan/Rachel? 

I am all for anything that sends James to jury. As annoying as Paul is, he's engaged in some strategy, James has been a waste of space  

• Love 4

At this point I'm starting to be ok with a Cody/James F2 [shudder]. At least it would make everyone else feel bad that they were beaten by the two biggest louts in the house. Paul and Victor would be beside themselves. The only problem is that I think it would make Paulie happy (the Corey part), but I think he'd feel humiliated being beaten by James, so there's that.

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 2

Unpopular : I don't want people who know the game /superfans/fans to be cast on the show. I want people who don't know the game but just want to find a way to get the money. I don't want them to know anything about AFP or what might or might not be seen on the feed or show. I don't want people who would want to perform for the camera cause they know what the production crew are looking for. I don't want people who wants to be thr next Will or Dan or Derrick or any of  the other players.  I want peope who just wants to figure out the best way to get to the end to get the money.  

So me, that would be way interesting. 

• Love 8
11 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Corey really impressed me in how he handled Paul being Paul.

Fixed it for you.

I thought that was funny too. I guess Corey equates "doing something" with winning comps, which, yeah, not that bright after all.

Thanks for that link. Great interview and the little show at the end made my eyes water.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, TheRealT said:

I watched this conversation on BBAD last night with mouth agape. Victor has now ascended to previously uncharted heights of grandiose self-importance and arrogance about his "game". Seriously? That's your end-game strategy? "You ALL voted me out, so I got you. Fuck you. Give me 500K"

Obnoxious off-brand dollar store Evel Dick though he is, Paul would have a much better argument for winning, even against Victor. "On the block six times, never evicted. This guy? on the block twice, evicted twice. I rest my case"

Also, I am done, DONE, with Paul constantly bragging about the number of people he has shit on in the house, how many times he shit on said people, and how he is looking forward to further incidences of House Guest-shitting on. The man is a fucking COCK. 

• Love 6

Going on Corey's move to nominate Paul and Victor and subsequent talk with Paul, I would be fine with Corey winning.  More than fine, he displayed stellar strategy remaining calm and matter of fact through the entire process.  Watching him handle Nicole was impressive, too.  That very talk moved me to earn my 'Fuck You Nicole' carrying card from Callaphera.  <puffs up with pride>

17 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

Unpopular : I don't want people who know the game /superfans/fans to be cast on the show. I want people who don't know the game but just want to find a way to get the money. I don't want them to know anything about AFP or what might or might not be seen on the feed or show. I don't want people who would want to perform for the camera cause they know what the production crew are looking for. I don't want people who wants to be thr next Will or Dan or Derrick or any of  the other players.  I want peope who just wants to figure out the best way to get to the end to get the money.  

So me, that would be way interesting. 

This could be good.  I would like them to be familiar with the game though.   I would hate to see any cast drawn from the pool of rejects who had applied for a dating show.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm amazed by Victor's delusions tbh. Like he has no idea what this game/show is about. And he's one of the few who's actually watched it! Hell, he has actually auditioned more than once to be on BB. Amazing.

I love her!

I don't think that was anything against James. He just said that going out on national TV might be a bit revealing. This was just the after show. Just my opinion.

20 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

At this point I'm starting to be ok with a Cody/James F2 [shudder]. At least it would make everyone else feel bad that they were beaten by the two biggest louts in the house. Paul and Victor would be beside themselves. The only problem is that I think it would make Paulie happy (the Corey part), but I think he'd feel humiliated being beaten by James, so there's that.

If those are the final 2 I think James wins.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Thanks for that link. Great interview and the little show at the end made my eyes water.

It was a really nice interview. Love that girl!

I honestly don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks, her and James are perfect together, and I hope they find real happiness with each other.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Going on Corey's move to nominate Paul and Victor and subsequent talk with Paul, I would be fine with Corey winning.  More than fine, he displayed stellar strategy remaining calm and matter of fact through the entire process.  Watching him handle Nicole was impressive, too.  That very talk moved me to earn my 'Fuck You Nicole' carrying card from Callaphera.  <puffs up with pride>

I have to say I was pleasantly surprised with the way Corey has been handling this HOH (and by extension, Nicole). He's explained his reasons why they're up, and he's quickly shutting down ANY of Nicole's "I feel so ba-a-a-a-a-a-ad Coree-e-e-e-e-eey, what if...? It breaks my heaa-a-a-a-a-a-rt I don't want anyone to hate me-e-e-e-e I literally haven't done anything wroo-o-o-o-ong"  bullshit fuckery. It feels like he's done indulging her nonsense ("Nic-o-o-o-o-ole! I was kiddii-i-i-i-ing!") and now he's basically saying "do you want a chance at 500K or do you want to walk out empty-handed? 500K? The shut the FUCK up!"

He's still a stupid fucking numbskull Trump-supporting dimwit creationist ignoramus asshat fucking shit-talker douchebro fuckwad though...

• Love 15

On twitter someone said DELETE YOUR MOUTH when quoting Corey about Derrick not doing anything and won.  Very funny!  

I do NOT want James in F2.  I think he would win against Corey, too, bbaddict. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

He's still a stupid fucking numbskull Trump-supporting dimwit creationist ignoramus asshat fucking shit-talker douchebro fuckwad though...

Yes and chilling he is the best of who is left.  Creationist, I missed that.  Jesus.  Nicole must be happy about that though. *  

I crossed off numbskull because I don't think he is stupid.  

* Nod to her question can atheists marry.  I think she may still be suspicious of them/us.  

Edited by wings707
Just now, wings707 said:

Yes and chilling he is the best of who is left.  Creationist, I missed that.  Jesus.  Nicole must be happy about that though. *  

I crossed off numbskull because I don't think he is stupid.  

In retrospect I should have left off numbskull. I believe "Trump-supporting" covers that base...

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

It was a really nice interview. Love that girl!

I honestly while in  don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks, her and James are perfect together, and I hope they find real happiness with each other.

I just hope James doesn't blow it while in the house. When he is in front of people he acts a different way than when he is alone. Maybe that is why Natalie wants to see what he is like outside of the house. Can't wait to see them together again.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

On twitter someone said DELETE YOUR MOUTH when quoting Corey about Derrick not doing anything and won.  Very funny!  

I do NOT want James in F2.  I think he would win against Corey, too, bbaddict. 

Of who's left I don't want Paul or Victor. Corey has really stepped up his game. Nicole has also. James says he is throwing comps but at this stage you don't do that. I really think he is nt good at comps except for endurance and crap shoot and we won't see either of those till the 1st leg of the final 3. If James gets to choose who does he take to the final 2? That was talked about between the 3 of them yesterday and it is really an interesting scenario.

2 hours ago, SevenStars said:

Unpopular : I don't want people who know the game /superfans/fans to be cast on the show. I want people who don't know the game but just want to find a way to get the money.

I think for me the best case scenario would be a balance between people who don't really follow the show and people who are superfan-ish. I personally don't even mind people who are completely ignorant of the game/show because that can be hilarious. But yea anyway I'd like a nice mix. I think a season of all 'superfans' would be horrible tbh.

I've become somewhat zen on this season at this point. I don't really give a shit anymore who wins and who loses. Bring on BBOTT I say! I'm ready to move on.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3