Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

giphy.gif

Maybe not Michelle.  Nicole doesn't look happy.

Do not get my hopes up. Please do not get my hopes up here. I finally accepted that Michelle was for sure going and that Paul would win the entire game. Do not give me hope that Nicorey will be targeted next week by Victor/James/Nat/Meech.

• Love 1

Well, the minute she had time alone with Corey she said "what are we doing?  My mom would kick my ass to keep these two."  (Vic and Paul.)  She also complained to James about not getting any alone time in her HOH earlier.

We shall see.

• Love 2

I wouldn't be surprised to see some DR shenanigans tomorrow.  All it would take for Nicole to see the light and turn on Paul/Victor is one DR session some time tomorrow.  A Final 4 consisting of the two showmances would be Production's wet dream, and Paul/Victor stand in the way of that.  So I wouldn't be shocked to see Nicole walk out of the DR having sudddenly decided to get them out.

Edited by me5671

As stupid as everyone left is, I have to say Vic is the stupidest. He is BOUND AND DETERMINED to go to F2 with Paul, his "boy," his "ride or die," despite the incontrovertible fact that Paul will crush him in F2. He's playing Big Bromance and it doesn't seem to bother him at all. He literally hasn't shown one glimmer of having any type of plan outside of taking 2nd place to Paul winning. Why?!?! At least the showmance girls are getting some finger banging or whatever from their showmances (and maybe dreams of marriage/a future); all Vic is getting is the opportunity to carry Paul's jock strap and... he loves it! He's grateful! He couldn't hope for anything more! Pathetic.

• Love 3
On 8/26/2016 at 9:31 PM, jumper sage said:

I don't know.  He did great on Survivor.  I really liked him.  Brenchal, on the other hand, did terrible on TAR.  It was more of the same with her crying and him consoling her.

Didn't Caleb get medivaced off Survivor island because of heat stroke or exhaustion or some such?  And this was early in the game.  I would be mis-remembering.  Someone please set me straight.

12 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

can someone tell me how to embed a tweet?

I'll go you one better.  What's it mean to embed a tweet?

5 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Apparently Paulie's dad is throwing a fit on twitter about Bridgette's comments last night, but I can't see it because I'm blocked, even though I've never tweeted a thing to them.

Anyone?

Cody says he doesn't think all of Paulie's tears were fake.  Gee, ya think?

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/bb-after-show/video/GtQisxretl575LmUorwQLQD2doIoh_lo/big-brother-after-show-cody-calafiore/ 

How can it be slander and defamation of character if it's true?

5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

tumblr_ocj903mL0H1vxcudmo1_250.gif

LOL.

How did Nicole have 3 chances at BB?  Shouldn't it be 2?

I forgot to say FUCK YOU NICOLE!

Edited by slasherboy
Because I forgot to say FUCK YOU NICOLE!
3 minutes ago, slasherboy said:

Didn't Caleb get medivaced off Survivor island because of heat stroke or exhaustion or some such?  And this was early in the game.  I would be mis-remembering.  Someone please set me straight.

I'll go you one better.  What's it mean to embed a tweet?

How can it be slander and defamation of character if it's true?

How did Nicole have 3 chances at BB?  Shouldn't it be 2?

2 chances on her first season, now this season. 

I'm petty and always want to take my ball and go home when things don't go my way in this game, so this week I'm avoiding the feeds and the recaps, because I knew from the start that either Michelle or Natalie would be leaving once Nicole won HOH. I'll give it to Paul/Vic, their gameplay has been outstanding. I respect the hell out of it. But I won't root for someone who has been evicted twice, and I won't root for Paul and his awfulness.

And don't even get me started on Corey/Nicole. Although, I will say that booting Michelle is absolutely Nicole's best move, and I respect her gameplay as well. Even though every time I listen to her on the feeds, all I can think is "Fuck you, Nicole!" Not exactly proud of that, but there it is. And Corey will forever be a vacant waste of space. Zero respect for anything he's done this summer.

James has ruined everything, as I knew he eventually would. But nope, not watching those "Final four" alliance asshats. Not gonna do it. But I will continue to follow this thread faithfully, because y'all are truly the best. 

• Love 11

Watching BBAD.......thinking that if one of those guys were my son, I'd greet their homecoming with hugs and a bar of soap so I could wash out his mouth.  They sound like a bunch of adolescent boys under the bleachers, gathered around a pilfered package of smokes, trying to show how tough they are. 

And now they're talking about having a puking challenge.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, mooses said:

Nicole won the Veto, apparently.

@SiobhanJW - I think it was you that was discussing her game earlier this week? You're gonna need an updated post! If she makes it past next week, she's in good shape.

Haha! I might! Stay tuned....

• Love 1

We've been really hard on James/Natalie about not talking to Nicole during her HOH and not realizing what's going on, but I forgot to consider how last week went with the roles reversed.

Nicole/Corey talked to James/Natalie about working together. They agreed. Jatalie discussed which way to go, and, even though Paul/Victor were all up in their business, almost glued to their sides, they went with Nicole/Corey - who only spoke to them a couple times throughout the week for short periods to make sure the plan was still a go. It ended up being an almost unspoken partnership, and James kept Corey safe. 

So Jatalie are expecting the same thing to happen. Vic/Paul are all up in Nicole's business, but they don't think they have to intervene because James/Natalie did end up choosing Nicole/Corey after all that, and they expect Nicole/Corey to do the same. Nicorey trusted them with only a little reassurance, so they trust Nicorey with only a little reassurance as well.

The big thing is - James revealed he was flip-flopping on the vote and that Natalie even wanted Victor to stay. So it is still James' fault. But their actions this week make a little more sense after considering last week.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, wings707 said:

Nicole will stick with her noms because she will meet the  wrath of Victor and Paul and be eliminated next Thursday if she switches.  

Well she can cut that fear in half by taking down Michelle and nominating Victor.  Everyone would probably agree to nominate the one who stays.  The only thing to fear is a V/P HOH.  But her chances of winning increases dramatically with one of them gone.

6 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

They might win. If they do, I know James talked about putting one of each showmance up and see what happens, which isn't bad. They'd probably put Nicole/Paul up. Even if Corey or Victor win veto, they take down their partner and the following showmance member is put up. 

I don't see James nominating Nicole himself.  He told Michelle and Natalie that they would have to do it.

5 hours ago, nightowl1989 said:

The gif abt her favorite colors? I don't see anything wrong with someone loving pink and glitter. I understand people have a problem with Natalie's game, but I don't think her girliness in anyway undermines feminism. Women of all likes, dislikes, interests, and passions can be feminists.

Absolutely.  And men can be feminists.   All you need to be a feminist is to believe a woman has autonomy over her own body, think women should have equal rights to men, and women should get paid the same for the same job. It's really not that complicated. 

• Love 13
11 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Because everything Paulie said was game-related. What a shitty fucking family.

By the way, there sure are some deranged Z fans following Douchebag Senior...

ETA: I tweeted this out to Califiore Sr. Think I'll get blocked?

I think some Z fans are defending them because the whole family defended Z when people were going after Z .

Also, I think it's so stupid of people to think Paulie's family would be okay with Bridgette calling their son/brother "sleazy scumbag", which is how this whole thing got started. Someone tweeted to him if he agrees with Bridgette that his son was a "sleazy scumbag " and he replied with that.

I understand the family's desire to defend their son, because look at how people over here and all over the Internet bent themselves into pretzel to defend these house guests they don't even know in real life. I mean they can't help but defend their favorites , even when they are in the wrong, how in hell do people expect the family members to NOT have that same or stronger desire to defend someone they love and know in real life. I think it's best if the family members stay quiet, especially on twitter, but I give them a pass if they can't do that all the time. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, wings707 said:

I don't think Bridget knows either (video cli[p says it all) The gif at the bottom.  Oh good god. 

I call Bridgette type of feminism "white feminism" and I hate that type of feminism. 

Nicole winning the V put her in a good place and a bad place.

I think it's stupid of her to take out Michelle. It would be smart of her to take out James/Nat, keep working with Victor/Paul, then bring Michelle into the fold, leaving whichever one the Jatalie pairing alone. Or take out Paul, go back to working with Jatalie/Michelle. 

Taking out Michelle to me  doesn't really help her game cause Michelle doesn't really have anyone. 

So to me, Nicole's best bet is to take out one of pairings. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Well, the minute she had time alone with Corey she said "what are we doing?  My mom would kick my ass to keep these two."  (Vic and Paul.)  She also complained to James about not getting any alone time in her HOH earlier.

We shall see.

All she has to say is she wants to relax and have some alone time or a nap.  Listening to Paul is on my 'never want to experience' list right above hang gliding. 

3 hours ago, SevenStars said:

I call Bridgette type of feminism "white feminism" and I hate that type of feminism. 

I see the word feminism as an archaic term from the 70s.    'Equal rights' is the phrase now used and includes minority issues. as well.   Bridget's claim to be a feminist made no sense. She just didn't like Paulie targeting the women. 

11 hours ago, nightowl1989 said:

The gif abt her favorite colors? I don't see anything wrong with someone loving pink and glitter. I understand people have a problem with Natalie's game, but I don't think her girliness in anyway undermines feminism. Women of all likes, dislikes, interests, and passions can be feminists.

James is killing me. What a moron.

I agree.  Natalie putting that out there in her initial interview made me cringe, I had not seen that before.    A more sophisticated approach to flirting may have worked.   This has nothing to do with feminism, whatever that means these days, or in the context in this game.  

9 hours ago, Skycatcher said:

So.....if the DR influences Nicole to put up V/P, doesn't that make James right in telling M/N not to worry? Even when he's wrong, he's right??????

Ahhh, yes, the invisible HG.  James saying, "Why didn't they [production] tell me this?" was the straw for me.   I have always known they play a part but it has hit me just how much.  Giving Corey the care package tells me they favor Nichole.  I wonder who they want for AFP?  

Edited by wings707

Tidbits from Jokers -

Paul, referring to earlier veto comp didn't know reindeer were real animals. He thought they were a made up thing.

OMFG! And here I thought Paul was the smart one.

Victor has a patch in his beard and wants to shave it all and grow it out again. Paul says OCD okay. Victor says - BB won't let him shave his beard.

I remember the same thing with Donny (?).  He wanted to shave and BB wouldn't let him.  So what happens if they shave anyway?

Paul is excited to smoke weed. Victor says he doesn't do that even tho his birthday is 4/20.

Hmmmmm, maybe that explains the reindeer confusion?

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Paul is excited to smoke weed. Victor says he doesn't do that even tho his birthday is 4/20.

What does having a birthday on 4/20 have to do with smoking weed?  

28 minutes ago, wings707 said:

All she has to say is she wants to relax and have some alone time or a nap.  Listening to Paul is on my 'never want to experience' list right above hang gliding. 

I see the word feminism as an archaic term from the 70s.    'Equal rights' is the phrase now used and includes minority issues. as well.   Bridget's claim to be a feminist made no sense. She just didn't like Paulie targeting the women. 

"Equal rights" or womanism which takes into account the different ways in which woc face certains issues. Like the fact for some people it's okay what Frank did to and said about Day and Zakiyah because they are black but would have a huge problem with it if it was being done to white women in the name of feminism.

I totally agree about Bridgette. 

Anyway back to the game, when is the DE suppose to take place?

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Pixel said:

Yes, he was removed via medi vac early in the game. 

--------------------

Since there is nothing much to hold my interest, we better get a blindside on Thursday.  I feel certain the DR wants this, too.  Sometimes their meddling works to our favor.  

Watching BBAD now.  

In convo with Nat and Michele in UK as he sweeps the room [abbreviated]: 

He agrees with them that some may be afraid of him because he is a straight shooter.  Nicole respects him and that is why she is doing what he wants and evicting Paul, says Nat.  

I don't pay much attention to HGs after BB ends, so I am not sure how many freak out reading negative feedback.  Maggie and Cappy did.  I cringe typing that, I don't even know his real name.  

I think James is going to be a mess.  

Edited by wings707

I have some questions for those who remember in what order certain comps appear and what are we will see in DE next week?  

Tea cups and face morph will appear at some point.  Is face morph HOH or veto?   I want to see the pressure cooker, it has been a long time.  

James had two wall comps in his season.  I hope we don't get another one and if so, after James is evicted, please.  

The double will likely be Sept 8. Morph is a veto that they'll do either next week or with 4 left. Cups will probably be this week. 

Didn't someone post a picture of a comp design that looked like dominos or a mousetrap? I expect that to be veto but it sound like it was stay/fold?

10 hours ago, TheRealT said:

As stupid as everyone left is, I have to say Vic is the stupidest. He is BOUND AND DETERMINED to go to F2 with Paul, his "boy," his "ride or die," despite the incontrovertible fact that Paul will crush him in F2. He's playing Big Bromance and it doesn't seem to bother him at all. He literally hasn't shown one glimmer of having any type of plan outside of taking 2nd place to Paul winning. Why?!?! At least the showmance girls are getting some finger banging or whatever from their showmances (and maybe dreams of marriage/a future); all Vic is getting is the opportunity to carry Paul's jock strap and... he loves it! He's grateful! He couldn't hope for anything more! Pathetic.

+1. I'm telling you if Victor was a women he wouldn't have nearly the amount of fan support he has. He is literally Paul's puppet. I mean, yes, he's won some comps, but his game play in every other aspect is pretty bad. Him actually wanting to go the the end with Paul is almost Cody/Derrick levels of stupid.

9 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

I'm petty and always want to take my ball and go home when things don't go my way in this game, so this week I'm avoiding the feeds and the recaps, because I knew from the start that either Michelle or Natalie would be leaving once Nicole won HOH. I'll give it to Paul/Vic, their gameplay has been outstanding. I respect the hell out of it. But I won't root for someone who has been evicted twice, and I won't root for Paul and his awfulness.

And don't even get me started on Corey/Nicole. Although, I will say that booting Michelle is absolutely Nicole's best move, and I respect her gameplay as well. Even though every time I listen to her on the feeds, all I can think is "Fuck you, Nicole!" Not exactly proud of that, but there it is. And Corey will forever be a vacant waste of space. Zero respect for anything he's done this summer.

James has ruined everything, as I knew he eventually would. But nope, not watching those "Final four" alliance asshats. Not gonna do it. But I will continue to follow this thread faithfully, because y'all are truly the best. 

This. All of this.

7 hours ago, mooses said:

We've been really hard on James/Natalie about not talking to Nicole during her HOH and not realizing what's going on, but I forgot to consider how last week went with the roles reversed.

I agree with what you said, but I actually thought you were gonna go somewhere else with it. Last week Paul barely talked to Natalie after she got HOH. He waited until after he was nommed to work her. If he had actually done something before noms he might have not even been nommed. Yet 'everyone' thinks Paul is a hero and James/Natalie are stupid for not talking to Nicole. 

1 hour ago, SevenStars said:

Anyway back to the game, when is the DE suppose to take place?

The HGs all think it's this coming Thursday, but we know it's not. I imagine it'll be the week after. I can't see them waiting any longer. If they do it after that they'd be going from F5 to F3 in one night and I don't think they'd do that.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 1

Doesn't this happen most every year? It gets kind of boring toward the end. I really think they need to ramp up the pace at the end.

2-3 days between evictions. Get the HG off schedule. Plan a comp for the middle of the night. Mostly, I think they need to end this thing before labor day. BB is a summer show. I really don;t want to watch it in the fall.

There's too much time between evictions. No wonder they sleep all day. There's nothing to do and several of them hate each other's guts at this point. Either prime the pump with booze or get us to the end in a hurry.

The only one I can stand anymore is Nat. James needs to go. Nicole and Paul need to Shut Up. Corey and Vic need to spoon. Oh and Michelle is there.

Triple eviction this week! I can dream.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Doesn't this happen most every year? It gets kind of boring toward the end. I really think they need to ramp up the pace at the end.

2-3 days between evictions. Get the HG off schedule. Plan a comp for the middle of the night. Mostly, I think they need to end this thing before labor day. BB is a summer show. I really don;t want to watch it in the fall.

There's too much time between evictions. No wonder they sleep all day. There's nothing to do and several of them hate each other's guts at this point. Either prime the pump with booze or get us to the end in a hurry.

I agree with all of this. Extending the season to 99 days was a big mistake. It always gets boring at the end and it's even more so now simply because of burn out from watching for 2 fucking months already! If they insist on these long seasons they need to at least ramp things up at the end like you suggest.

I can't believe they're doing a fall season right after this one. It's too much! And yet I'll be here, watching and bitching about it.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

I agree with that but they are making a TV show. It is irrelevant to them whether they sleep all day, they still get 3 episodes per week and people watch, especially in those 1st 3 weeks of Sept when there is absolutely nothing else on. I'd prefer more people at the start if they are going to make the season longer though. Do more doubles or fast forwards to shake it up. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

We can only hope James will win this season and we wont ever have to see him again.  I don't hate James, but I hate returnees and having two of them still here this late in the game disgusts me.

Yes, as said, Caleb had a really bad heat stroke, I feared permanent damage at the time, but not before he had gone full out beastmode on several challenges and was super impressive.  I kind of love the kid.

• Love 5

All this talk about Victor getting back in the house twice now and you know who really got screwed?  Frank.  Evicted 6th so didn't play in the Battle Back and evicted before jury so didn't play in the Jury Buy Back.  He's the only person evicted so far who didn't get a chance to get back in the house.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, mooses said:

Nicole/Corey talked to James/Natalie about working together. They agreed. Jatalie discussed which way to go, and, even though Paul/Victor were all up in their business, almost glued to their sides, they went with Nicole/Corey - who only spoke to them a couple times throughout the week for short periods to make sure the plan was still a go. It ended up being an almost unspoken partnership, and James kept Corey safe. 

So Jatalie are expecting the same thing to happen. Vic/Paul are all up in Nicole's business, but they don't think they have to intervene because James/Natalie did end up choosing Nicole/Corey after all that, and they expect Nicole/Corey to do the same. Nicorey trusted them with only a little reassurance, so they trust Nicorey with only a little reassurance as well.

The big thing is - James revealed he was flip-flopping on the vote and that Natalie even wanted Victor to stay. So it is still James' fault. But their actions this week make a little more sense after considering last week.

Nicole and Corey were oblivious to James seriously considering voting Corey out.  What saved Corey was James fear America wouldn't like him doing that (care package to Nicole).   I doubt he would have gone there if Nic and Corey had a stronger presence in their HOH room to confirm there F4 agreement. 

Had he eliminated Corey, Paul and Victor would be aligned with James+ 2 now in HOH doing the exact same thing.  

Though things worked out for Nicole, it was not the slam dunk she assumed.   That is something James has failed to consider this week.  The game changes quickly and nothing bad ever comes from checking in with your alliance.  

James habit of retreating and assuming all is well, would have been his demise if not for Natalie.  He is going to learn Michele's gut was right on Thursday.  

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, wings707 said:

The game changes quickly and nothing bad ever comes from checking in with your alliance.  James habit of retreating and assuming all is well, would have been his demise if not for Natalie.  He is going to learn Michele's gut was right on Thursday.  

I agree with most of your post… But  it's a fine line.   Don't check in enough and you're out of the loop. Check in too often and you're labeled "paranoid" and soon a target is on your back.

Edited by brdwygurl
  • Love 3

Honestly, I could have been fine with Vic/Paul being in F4 if it wasn't with Corey/Nicole.

Yet again, Nicole and Corey ruin what could have been a fine last few weeks for me. Of course, blame goes on James for wanting to work with Nicorey (and look, he's getting screwed because of his idiocy). This showmance makes me so angry inside, though, it's kind of ridiculous. 

Just give Paul the money and give Nicole the AFP and give Corey second place and let's be done with it. See? I predicted the rest of the season. 

That being said, with Michelle leaving this week, I guess it's possible things could change if James/Natalie win HOH or if Paul/Victor decide to change alliances for the fifth time. 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

I agree with most of your post… But  it's a fine line.   Don't check in enough and you're out of the loop. Check in too often and you're labeled "paranoid" and soon a target is on your back.

That's the art of the game, though.  He wouldn't get labelled paranoid if he would just go up to the HoH room and have a conversation with her.  I'm not talking about a game conversation... just a regular conversation.  Small talk.  He's just sitting there assuming everything's ok, which is silly.

• Love 4