Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, mooses said:

If Michelle goes this week, Nicole/Corey are in a really good spot. 

Gross.

Not really. I expect Meech and James to be the next two boots. Then you're at F5, and I expect Paul/Vic to scoop up Natalie. I don't think Nicole sees final 4.

Meech going ahead of James is a good move for Nicole. Her using her HOH to get James out would be a fatal move.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 3

In other news, Paul wants to punch Michelle in the face. Nicole wants to give the Corey/Nicole/Paul/Victor alliance a name. Victor is very against it.

Well, Michelle going this week is fine with me, really. I think she's a bad influence on Natalie. Then if James does get evicted, Natalie will be scooped up by Victor/Paul or Nicole/Corey. 

I actually love that scenario. Natalie will get to choose which is the lesser of two evils for her. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

In other news, Paul wants to punch Michelle in the face. Nicole wants to give the Corey/Nicole/Paul/Victor alliance a name. Victor is very against it.

That because Victor knows they are floating to the power next week. Himself and Paul are loyal to no one but each other.

Just now, Umbelina said:

Their alliance name is Final Four.

LOL.

Corey getting it didn't surprise me, not even a little.  Nicole is either #1 or very high on the charts.  Her boy is Corey.  I expected her fans to reward her again with a gift to her closest ally. 

I just watched the JH segment and Big Brother. It was amazing.

I just want to watch the rest of the season with Da'Vonne. Bridgette can be there too if she wants.

Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 1.53.57 PM.png

OMG. Shut up, Nicole.

Plus, she does realize Paul's in her alliance? He's one of the biggest shit talkers in there.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Corey getting it didn't surprise me, not even a little.  Nicole is either #1 or very high on the charts.  Her boy is Corey.  I expected her fans to reward her again with a gift to her closest ally. 

Nicole is hated in online communities like here and Jokers, but she does have some fans if you read the #bb18 hashtag on Twitter. But she doesn't seem all that popular. And Corey is such a non-entity that I have a hard time buying it. 

I dunno. I don't mean to go all tin foil hat but I've had my doubts about votes on this show ever since Frank won AFP. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, mooses said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=32bc34fe46752225Screen Shot 2016-08-26 at 1.53.57 PM.png

OMG. Shut up, Nicole.

Plus, she does realize Paul's in her alliance? He's one of the biggest shit talkers in there.

That's why this alliance will last until MAYBE next Thursday. MAYBE. Personally, I'm hoping Paul blows it up by Sunday, just for the laughs.

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

B2W_XS_IIAAUlAt.jpg

Okay y'all. You didn't buy me a present for my birthday and this ships to the Canada, where I just happen to live. It's fate! It's destiny! Just send it to Callaphera in the Canada and I'm sure it'll get to me. 

5 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Their alliance name is Final Four.

OMG so creative. Was it Corey's idea? He probably sprained his brain coming up with it.

• Love 12

That's why this alliance will last until MAYBE next Thursday. MAYBE. Personally, I'm hoping Paul blows it up by Sunday, just for the laughs.

The alliance is over if James or Natalie win the next HOH. Paul and Vic will drive a bus over Nicole and Corey. 

• Love 2

Paulie: "For me, i feel like it doesn't matter. To be the best, you gotta beat the best anyway."

Da'Vonne "Oh, Shut up, Paulie! ... Paulie, please. This is why I had to bring you back down to Humbleville, USA when you got evicted."

I didn't realize how much I missed Da'Vonne until this episode.

2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

The alliance is over if James or Natalie win the next HOH. Paul and Vic will drive a bus over Nicole and Corey. 

I could see James/Natalie just putting one up from each pair, and being like - whoever doesn't win Veto, one of y'all is going home.

• Love 4

I wish James would go this week just because he's so terrible at this game. 

Nicole was struggling on the wall comp before James started giving her pointers on how to squat. He's such a dumbass.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, mooses said:

Paulie: "For me, i feel like it doesn't matter. To be the best, you gotta beat the best anyway."

Da'Vonne "Oh, Shut up, Paulie! ... Paulie, please. This is why I had to bring you back down to Humbleville, USA when you got evicted."

I didn't realize how much I missed Da'Vonne until this episode.

I could see James/Natalie just putting one up from each pair, and being like - whoever doesn't win Veto, one of y'all is going home.

Someone needs to stop paraphrasing Ric Flair. WOOOO!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Cutty said:

You know what would have been funny? To see how Victor/Paul would have handled James winning HOH this week. But yeah, that's why I'd kind of love to see what would happen if James or Natalie win HOH next week.

I will say, Paul fogging up Nicole/Corey's heads to trust them is pretty funny. I won't use mist because that term is only used for the great Dan 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So...is it too much to hope for a Natalie veto win and have her use it? Because if it's Paul vs James, I wouldn't be mad. 

Oh yea that's way too much to hope for. Natalie wouldn't use it because there'd be a chance James could go up. In actuality Nicole would probably put up Victor though.

25 minutes ago, Cutty said:

I wish James would go this week just because he's so terrible at this game. 

+1

22 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Yes Nicole, such brilliant strategy to go to the final 4 with two comp beasts who will never turn on each other. Ha ha ha.

Nicole's goal as always is to be the only woman in a house full of men. That's winning to her. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7
31 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Okay y'all. You didn't buy me a present for my birthday and this ships to the Canada, where I just happen to live. It's fate! It's destiny! Just send it to Callaphera in the Canada and I'm sure it'll get to me. 

OMG so creative. Was it Corey's idea? He probably sprained his brain coming up with it.

LOL.  I didn't even notice the "the Canada" part.

Oh, the Canada!

Our the home and the native land!

• Love 10
10 hours ago, wings707 said:

Yes, I get that.   I see [Victor] as a deserving winner because he is sitting there against all odds! 

No, he's sitting there because Profucktion has a hard-on for re-inserting losers back into the game.

6 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

That was fucking AWESOME! I wish the women had thrown scalding hot tea into his smug doucheface though.

Good idea, bad target.  Things are always better - ah - Down South.  ;>

4 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Also, what was up with Paulie's short-shorts while all of the other guys were wearing long shorts. It's like he had to borrow one of the girls at the last minute. 

I just assumed Paulie was channeling his inner Clark W. Griswold.

I will say that Paulie looked great when his shirt was wet. I think he was working out A LOT in jury.

Not enough, apparently.  :>

1 hour ago, J.D. said:

I think next year's calendar needs to feature the picture of Nicole drenched by the Loch Ness monster hanging on the wall with that mascara streaming down her face as well as the night vision picture of Corey banging her.

Don't forget the striptease!

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

So...is it too much to hope for a Natalie veto win and have her use it? Because if it's Paul vs James, I wouldn't be mad. 

Oh yeah - way too much.  :)

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

Coulda been worse.  Coulda been "4-Pack".

• Love 1

Just checked on twitter.  Nicole is counting on Victor winning veto and pulling Paul off.  Who is her plan to put up should that happen? 

6 minutes ago, Nashville said:

No, he's sitting there because Profucktion has a hard-on for re-inserting losers back into the game.

I don't mind that this season it worked for me!  I like Victor.  

• Love 3
Just now, wings707 said:

Just checked on twitter.  Nicole is counting on Victor winning veto and pulling Paul off.  Who is her plan to put up should that happen? 

I don't mind that this season it worked for me!  I like Victor.  

Natalie. 

36 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I think that Nicole putting up Michelle & Paul (especially if he's game) is a good move. 

Yep. She worked this out pretty well. James is going on about how they're with Natalie/James, and Paul is going on about how he trusts them. 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Natalie. Nicole should be wishing for Paul/Michelle/Victor not winning veto so noms can stay the same. Michelle's going home anyway, but then she's not pissing off Natalie/James. But apparently Nicole wants to put up Natalie, because she's dumb. She's in a good position if veto isn't used, but she's in a worse position if it is used. 

• Love 1

Natalie. Nicole should be wishing for Paul/Michelle/Victor not winning veto so noms can stay the same. Michelle's going home anyway, but then she's not pissing off Natalie/James. But apparently Nicole wants to put up Natalie, because she's dumb. She's in a good position if veto isn't used, but she's in a worse position if it is used. 

I think she wants to prove to Paul/Victor that she's trustworthy so they can solidify that awesome Final Four. That part...not the best part of her plan. But we'll see.

• Love 2
Just now, mooses said:

I think she wants to prove to Paul/Victor that she's trustworthy so they can solidify that awesome Final Four. That part...not the best part of her plan. But we'll see.

SCENARIOS!

So, Victor takes Paul off, Michelle and Natalie sit on the block, Michelle goes home. Great, she solidified....not really trust with Paul/Victor because Victor won veto and pulled him off and Nicole put up the only person of the showmance that is left. It's not like Corey/Nicole won veto and pulled Paul down (although now I'm curious to see what would happen if either won veto). But...look, now Natalie/James are pissed off. And look next HOH, Natalie/James won HOH. And....they're now screwed because they're for sure going up with one of them for sure leaving. 

But hey! It's good for Victor/Paul either way, right? 

I do think the fallout of this week could be interesting if James or Natalie win HOH next, or if Michelle wins veto this week. Or if Natalie wins veto and takes Michelle off the block. Because if Natalie wins, she can say "Oh, but Paul was the target all along, right?" and Nicole has to say yes or no. If Nicole tells James/Nat that Michelle's the target, Natalie will use the veto and James will be put up. Then Nicole has to choose between James and Paul. Personally, Natalie shouldn't use the veto in this case and they should let Michelle go, but it will show Nicole's cards in who she trusts more. But if Nicole decides to lie and say that Paul's still the target and she doesn't want veto to be used, Natalie could still decide to take Michelle down, assuming that James would for sure be safe and then be shocked and pissed if James is evicted. 

This is a week where I'm not sure what would happen and what would go down if Michelle is off the block by the veto ceremony. It also depends on Dumbass James. I do think Natalie wouldn't use the veto to protect James, but I wouldn't be surprised at anything, at this point. Nicole wants to protect Paul for whatever dumbass reason (oh yeah, her goal of being the last girl. Idiot) when she should want to split up the two men. 

Yeah, so apparently, Corey's ACP lasts until the end of the HOH comp.

Yeah, production? That's not what you said on the website. On the website, it clearly says up until the next eviction. 

So....I guess we know that they want Nicole and Corey to get to F2. Confirmed officially.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, so apparently, Corey's ACP lasts until the end of the HOH comp.

Yeah, production? That's not what you said on the website. On the website, it clearly says up until the next eviction. 

So....I guess we know that they want Nicole and Corey to get to F2. Confirmed officially.

From the Big Brother website:

"...within the week LEADING UP TO THE NEXT EVICTION"

Big Brother Production please go to the Diary Room...

• Love 11

I don't know what Nicole told James about Michele being the target but it makes perfect sense.  3 couples and a single who Paul and Victor could easily pull in.  That should make sense to James since he is vulnerable, too.  He shouldn't be angry about that.  It is a solid move for both couples.  

This is going to be good for the next 2 eliminations before we hit the dead zone of the final 3 weeks.  

I am not attached to any outcome.  I have a preference for the winner but I will just roll with it, even if it means Corey wins.  Someone might want to check me on this later.  This state of mind is not known for staying with me for long.  

1 minute ago, AbsoluteShower said:

From the Big Brother website:

"...within the week LEADING UP TO THE NEXT EVICTION"

Big Brother Production please go to the Diary Room...

I have no idea what this means but I like it!  It is something. 

2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

So targets are Meech, and if Meech comes down?  Natalie.

Nicole really sucks. She is everything I hate in a female contestant on this show and the reason why a girl hasn't won in like five years. What awful gameplay. James and Natalie just proved their loyalty this past week. They also are nowhere near as good at comps as Vic/Paul. Why on Earth would Nicole want to go final four with V/P over J/N?!  It's just mind-numbingly stupid. 

• Love 18

Nicole to Corey- You are thinking too much. I think you got it cause you are liked and you are a one man team next week

Wait - didn't everyone else get their care package because America hates them and wants them to burn in hell?

2 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

Nicole to Corey- You are thinking too much. I think you got it cause you are liked and you are a one man team next week

Wait - didn't everyone else get their care package because America hates them and wants them to burn in hell?

Also, least true thing, EVER.

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 6

Nicole/Corey don't seem to consider that the money doesn't go to them, and if they offer it, technically the other person could accept it....and then not do it.

Since they're playing with the rules of the ACP, I can too. It says nowhere in the description that the person who is bribed has to do what Corey says! It just says that they have to accept it! So, free money to James (probably) while Corey gets a big fat nothing.

But this is only if they're smart enough to see this loophole and Production doesn't punish them for it.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, AbsoluteShower said:

It means that despite what it CLEARLY states on the CBS website, production are rigging it for Corey & Nicole.

And this is why I may have to check out of BB altogether.  It's not that I really give a shit who wins, it's just not the show I want to watch.   I feel like every summer they try to run a scam on us, and even when they don't succeed, it's not really a game or an even playing field, if you will.  I don't care who Grodner & co. want to win or who they think makes good tv, I want to see the social experiment this is supposed to be.  Not to be a broken record, but Grodner ruins everything.  Or maybe I'm just cranky.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Nicole/Corey don't seem to consider that the money doesn't go to them, and if they offer it, technically the other person could accept it....and then not do it.

Since they're playing with the rules of the ACP, I can too. It says nowhere in the description that the person who is bribed has to do what Corey says! It just says that they have to accept it! So, free money to James (probably) while Corey gets a big fat nothing.

But this is only if they're smart enough to see this loophole and Production doesn't punish them for it.

The rules state that you have to stick to the deal you made.  He continued to read and it cut to fish.  It was probably naming a punishment if you broke the deal other than losing the money.  

You can also tell other HGs or keep it private.  

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

The rules state that you have to stick to the deal you made.  He continued to read and it cut to fish.  It was probably naming a punishment if you broke the deal other than losing the money.  

You can also tell other HGs or keep it private.  

Damn. 

Fuck you, Nicole!

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, lyric said:

And this is why I may have to check out of BB altogether.  It's not that I really give a shit who wins, it's just not the show I want to watch.   I feel like every summer they try to run a scam on us, and even when they don't succeed, it's not really a game or an even playing field, if you will.  I don't care who Grodner & co. want to win or who they think makes good tv, I want to see the social experiment this is supposed to be.  Not to be a broken record, but Grodner ruins everything.  Or maybe I'm just cranky.

You're not just cranky.

On top of Grodner's machinations and failed twists, ninety-nine days is simply too fucking long, especially with sixteen people. We're here for the DEs that speed things up, not for the buybacks that drag things out, and I don't know that I would have patience for fourteen weeks of this even with a particularly good cast. Which this bunch is not.

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, mooses said:

Victor still doesn't think they were making fun of him with the "Exec" nickname and making a fake alliance with him. Although I do think Paul was just doing it for show.

He'll probably incorporate it into his twitter handle.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, spanana said:

I'm not arguing Victor should win, even if he's currently the houseguest I like the most on a personal level...or I guess I should say the one that annoys me the least.  But IMO the game is the game.  The game has always had buy backs and ways for people to get back into the house, however most of the time the remaining houseguests send that person immediately back out.  Victor was a little different in that he came in the 2nd time and was able to do some damage and stick around for awhile, largely due to bigger targets and his own comp wins.  But the main reason I don't have a huge problem with it here is mostly because it's not Victor's fault that most of the other eliminated houseguests suck at competitions.  Victor had to battle back through the pre-jury people, who all mostly sucked at comps.  Then last night, he really only had to compete against Paulie.  Day and Z jumped off the wall voluntarily.  So I guess my point is in another season we wouldn't like have the same person come back into the house 2x...it's just this season there are a lot of competition non-entities so Victor had less competition.

You wrote exactly what I have been thinking. Are you me? If you are me, can you tell me what I did with the garage keys? Thx.

It isn't Vic's fault he had to compete against: 2 women who love the jury house too much, one woman who wanted to comeback but may have a bum leg, and one crybaby.

Vic faced more competition from Tiffany in the first buyback. Ah Tiffany. I wish we still had Tiffany.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Umbelina said:

B2W_XS_IIAAUlAt.jpg

4 hours ago, simplyme said:

But where are they going to find the material for TWELVE of Corey's epic pick-up lines?

I cannot believe this is real, but am too frightened to look it up and have that anywhere on my browser history or the recesses of my mind. I think they should do a Nicorey calendar, except instead of memorable quotes, every month should be a screencap of Corey bro-hugging, lust-eyeing, or knee-handling one of the men in the house, with Nicole photoshopped into the background. It would be like locating Where's Waldo.

• Love 15
13 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

You wrote exactly what I have been thinking. Are you me? If you are me, can you tell me what I did with the garage keys? Thx.

It isn't Vic's fault he had to compete against: 2 women who love the jury house too much, one woman who wanted to comeback but may have a bum leg, and one crybaby.

Vic faced more competition from Tiffany in the first buyback. Ah Tiffany. I wish we still had Tiffany.

All true, but on the other side of the coin, nor is it the fault of the houseguests who have now evicted him TWICE that production choose to fuck around with "battlebacks", jury buybacks and other such BS.

Theoretically, Victor could have been evicted any time between weeks 5, 6, 7 and 8, and had the round trip ticket, meaning he would have been evicted THREE times and STILL had a chance for the big prize. 

Edited by AbsoluteShower
  • Love 5