Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Paulie looks like he's about to have a heart attack or something. Just drop already, asshole. I can't believe we'll have to waste another eviction episode on Victor but so long as it isn't you coming back in, I'm happy.

• Love 4
Just now, wings707 said:

What the fuck is up with the fish popping in and out?

Production gives announcement to the latest fallee, so they go to fish.

Plus these guys can't stop frickin singing

oh yea FYN

3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Not even gonna look - but is it the tune associated with a certain hair removal product...?

Yes. Yes, it is. I'd forgotten that until you mentioned it. :D

Dammit. Fall, Paulie.

• Love 4
Just now, CrazyDog said:

Damn Bridge. GO VIC! I cannot with Paulie. Nic definitely look like she'll be up much longer.

Nah, her "frickin' eyelashes are stuck together!". She'll drop soon and we won't have to listen to her whining about that or the fact that she should have worn pants instead.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, simplyme said:

Or Paulie started talking about his ex. Again.

Or it was an extended "Please stop singing," and then production coming on to reiterate that no, really, you guys have to stop singing or else.

Really, the possibilities are endless.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

Hahahahahahahaha!! Y'all, Paulie has to go back to that house. For a whole new week. I'm just crying I'm laughing so hard! That might be the rum.

And now all the feed watchers are eagerly anticipating each week's jury house footage. 

• Love 6

This is like a reset week to me. Except this time it will either be James or Nicole for HOH. Either way I feel Vic & Paul will likely be nominated again if Paul doesn't win.

ETA: James has bounced two checks, would he able to make deals on the wall if he had to? I know I wouldn't trust him.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, zenithwit said:

I can't quite tell if James is playing to win or just make sure that Paul doesn't win.

James has to know that nobody will take a deal from him since he never keeps his word, plus he was swing vote for Vic.  

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole will probably put up Michelle/Natalie.

I actually don't think so. She knows how James/Natalie saved them this week. She'll put up Paul/Victor with Michelle as a backdoor. 

ETA: I read that she discussed earlier about putting up James/Natalie. I don't know who the conversation was with, but now I'm curious.

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 1