Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Kinda ironic to me that what *I* find morally repugnant, are the attempts to depict someone else as morally repugnant.

Same. And honestly I just don't understand it. I swear being in that house makes people think in irrational ways. And lose any sense of hygiene.

I was just reading about the latest prank war. Apparently Victor had just cleaned the bathroom before that. I'd have lost my mind if I was him. Honestly if I was him I would welcome being evicted just to be in a cleaner environment!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Nashville said:

You and me both.  Kinda ironic to me that what *I* find morally repugnant, are the attempts to depict someone else as morally repugnant.

Absolute agreement.  I'm relatively certain that if any of us were mic'ed for sound 24/7, every day we'd say at least one thing in total innocence that some stranger would construe as worthy of nailing our hide to the side of the nearest barn.

Yes.    And they go on an on, reliving the perceived despicable behavior in a loop.  No one is immune.  

Second point, Michele said this exact same thing to Victor when having a chat in SR.  

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Meg and James dated and she cheated on him? What?

It bears repeating but James is totally full of shit. Everything out of his mouth is either a fabrication or gross exaggeration. He made up the story about Clay and Audrey hooking up. (I feel like he made up something else about a S17 cast member that has since been debunked.)

We watched those two for what, 50 something days? There's not a snowballs chance in hell Meg was ever interested in him romantically. 

• Love 13
16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Maybe they voted for Duh-bya; if you recall, cooking French fries was considered tantamount to sedition during his administration . 

FREEDOM FRIES FOREVER!!!

:P

HA! I had forgotten that. 

Now they are Fabricator Fries!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, J.D. said:

Paul said he didn't know how to cook.  He made french fries and they were good.  So obviously, he's hiding many secrets.  The End.

From what I gather, according to Nicole as told to Natalie, at some point Monday night Nicole and Paul were in the kitchen cooking. Paul was cooking bacon and Nicole made a comment about him only cooking stuff in grease. He said it's because he's brand new to cooking. Nicole said something like- You've never cooked anything before, not even fries? He said- Swear to God, I've never made fries before. However, when he made them for the house before, he went on and on about how he made them for his friends at home and they were nuts over them. So, I think Frygate has been made a thing because if he makes up stuff about something so stupid as to whether or not he's ever cooked fries before, he's probably making up a lot of stuff. Hope that made sense:-)

Edited by greyflannel
Clarifying a quote
  • Love 10
52 minutes ago, Cutty said:

It bears repeating but James is totally full of shit. Everything out of his mouth is either a fabrication or gross exaggeration. He made up the story about Clay and Audrey hooking up. (I feel like he made up something else about a S17 cast member that has since been debunked.)

We watched those two for what, 50 something days? There's not a snowballs chance in hell Meg was ever interested in him romantically. 

James must put his lies in the prank category.  He likes to see a reaction.  After he gets the WHAT?? he comes clean.  This group doesn't even know who those people are.  

Edited by wings707
1 hour ago, CrazyDog said:

And for the using James or not...using that strategy has never been my favorite, but if she is? She doesn't talk crap about James behind his back, she's respectful towards him, etc. They obviously have a nice friendship going at the very least. It's nice to see.

I agree with you about their friendship. The Big Brother feedsters' obsession (not necessarily here, but it does seem like a constant storyline in many Big Brother discussions) with whether Natalie is "using" James or not is ridiculous. 

Corey has clearly said to others that he can't wait to be single after this, but no one talks constantly about him "using" Nicole. And, even if he is, I don't see him being hated for it. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 13
5 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

From what I gather, according to Nicole as told to Natalie, at some point Monday night Nicole and Paul were in the kitchen cooking. Paul was cooking bacon and Nicole made a comment about him only cooking stuff in grease. He said it's because he's brand new to cooking. Nicole said something like- You've never cooked anything before, not even fries? He said along the lines of- Swear to God, in here is the first time I've made them. However, when he made them for the house before, he went on and on about how he made them for his friends at home and they were nuts over them. So, I think Frygate has been made a thing because if he makes up stuff about something so stupid as to whether or not he's ever cooked fries before, he's probably making up a lot of stuff. Hope that made sense:-)

That does make more sense now.  I have always thought his tales of past wild antics were lies.  This does not justify their reactions, though.  Make note and proceed with caution is the better choice.   Like that would ever happen!!!!!.  

• Love 1

Has anybody posted Victor's music video here yet?  I've seen it on other sites and was going to post it here, but I don't want to if it's already been posted.

Victor was lying on top of Corey a little while ago (Nicole was present, too, of course) and when he got up Corey was definitely checking out his posterior. Corey's bi impulses are just so amusing.

• Love 6

Big Brother Updates‏@BB_Updates

Natalie to James- After finding out he (Victor) was calling me FT behind my back too, he is not innocent and I dont feel bad anymore

This is just never going to end, is it?

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Victor was lying on top of Corey a little while ago (Nicole was present, too, of course) and when he got up Corey was definitely checking out his posterior. Corey's bi impulses are just so amusing.

Victor also suggested an orgy so I'm sure that got Corey's attention.

Natalie and James are debating the vote. Natalie is saying that keeping Nicole/Corey is better for his game but not her's and that him constantly defending Nicole is making her feel 'some type of way.'

As for the whole 'FT' thing IMO Natalie can be pissed about it forever because that was bullshit.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

As for the whole 'FT' thing IMO Natalie can be pissed about it forever because that was bullshit.

This. I expect a fair bit of ugliness in the game but I always draw the line at stuff like this. No bueno. Leave Britney Natalie's boobs alone!

• Love 7

I wish Natalie would point blank tell James she wants Victor to stay. I mean honestly it's not good for her game, but I would love to see James have to choose between Natalie and his money splitting, pre-show deal with Nicole.

James has become so arrogant I really need to see him taken down several pegs. And he's so certain there's no jury buy back. I can't wait to see his face when he finds out there is one.

• Love 11
9 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I wish Natalie would point blank tell James she wants Victor to stay. I mean honestly it's not good for her game, but I would love to see James have to choose between Natalie and his money splitting, pre-show deal with Nicole.

James has become so arrogant I really need to see him taken down several pegs. And he's so certain there's no jury buy back. I can't wait to see his face when he finds out there is one.

HA! Delicious idea!  I am not attached to how this plays out nor passionate about anyone for the win, I want excitement.  Victor coming back would deliver, as well.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

As someone pointed out above, the way James and Natalie have been working together is great. They discuss, offer opinions, but seem to respect that the other is playing their own game too. So I'm disappointed to see that Natalie, after saying she knows keeping Corey is better for James' game but keeping Victor is better for her game, is asking him to vote the way she wants him to and pulling the I'd vote the way you wanted if the situation was reversed garbage.

• Love 1

I always know the feeds are boring when we start dissecting everyone's personalities. Personally, y'all like/hate whoever you want, for whatever reason, it's all fine by me. Hell, I liked ANDY for God's sake, I have no stone to throw.

I like Natalie. I do think there is some fakeness, I certainly don't see her as some innocent sweetheart who attracts birds and bunnies (picturing the opening of Grease here), but I think she's a pretty genuine person. I think she's been pretty damn nice to several assholes for the majority of this season. And if she wants to continue to be pissed about the FT nickname, more power to her.  I do think she has a case of HOHitis, which happens to the best of them.

I just want Nicole and James to go. And I want Corey to disappear off our feeds one day, and see how long it takes anyone to notice. He's such a waste of space. 

Can't wait for the jury buyback! 

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think (my humble opinion) this is where players with a little more maturity and life experience (i.e. us older folks) would enhance the game. An older, more secure woman would have blown up that fake tits bullshit. I would have turned it into a slightly self deprecating joke and probably would start calling myself Fake Tits. If they figure out that it doesn't bother you they'll stop doing it. Of course, I had 5 older brothers, so I did have to learn to roll with it.

I'd love to see a season with more maturity.

• Love 14

If tonight's CBS installment did anything it confirmed that Natalie is one of the worst HoHs ever. I like her, I really really like her (heh heh). But I still think she made a horrible strategic move to go after someone who would have helped carry her to F3.

peachmangosteen, I forgot about Victor's comment an hour or so ago about a potential orgy. Corey was, I'm pretty sure, thoroughly intrigued at the prospect.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, TimWil said:

If tonight's CBS installment did anything it confirmed that Natalie is one of the worst HoHs ever. I like her, I really really like her (heh heh). But I still think she made a horrible strategic move to go after someone who would have helped carry her to F3.

She's not playing for 3rd place though, she's playing to win.

• Love 13
18 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

I think (my humble opinion) this is where players with a little more maturity and life experience (i.e. us older folks) would enhance the game. An older, more secure woman would have blown up that fake tits bullshit. I would have turned it into a slightly self deprecating joke and probably would start calling myself Fake Tits. If they figure out that it doesn't bother you they'll stop doing it. Of course, I had 5 older brothers, so I did have to learn to roll with it.

I'd love to see a season with more maturity.

Except for James, Natalie is the oldest person in the house at this moment. 

Bridgette, Josea & Zakiyah are all younger than she is as well, and Bronte and Paulie are the same age as she.  This is a very young crowd.

Besides, Natalie is the best educated person in the house.  She told James, I think Mon night out by the hot tub, that she has two bachelor degrees.  There are some, like Nicole, who have no degrees at all.

While she (and I) find FT offensive, we're talking a bunch of kids here.....at least from where I sit.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

Bridgette, Josea & Zakiyah are all younger than she is as well, and Bronte and Paulie are the same age as she.  This is a very young crowd.

Besides, Natalie is the best educated person in the house.  She told James, I think Mon night out by the hot tub, that she has two bachelor degrees.  There are some, like Nicole, who have no degrees at all.

While she (and I) find FT offensive, we're talking a bunch of kids here.....at least from where I sit.

Two bachelor's degrees, or two majors? I thought I heard majors.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

Well, I'm 58 so when I suggested older players I should have been clearer. I was talking about people in their 40s and 50s not children in their late 20s.

Possession of degrees is no big deal. I have several of my own. Book smarts is not what I'm talking about.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

I just want Nicole and James to go. And I want Corey to disappear off our feeds one day, and see how long it takes anyone to notice. He's such a waste of space. 

Me too!  Yes.  Please.  Agree.  

• Love 4

Excellent article linked up there by NeelyOh.

Basically, you take an environment where insane physical performance is required to win, cast a shitload of young, muscular bros, and you've created the perfect recipe for what we've seen on and off over the past few years: A dominant alliance (or three) led by dudes, while a gaggle of trusting women tag along and wait to be picked off. 

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

I'm not so much bothered by the editing of the show because - to be perfectly fair - the show has the momentous task of editing together an hour-long show three times a week with footage that's only been shot within the past few days of each episode. Compare that to Survivor where they have the luxury of putting together one hour a week and don't have to start until the whole thing has ended. In order to create the TV show they have to follow a script, hence the heavily produced DR sessions.

But the casting? That's the real problem they need to address and that article does an excellent job laying out the argument.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, greyflannel said:

Two bachelor's degrees, or two majors? I thought I heard majors.

You probably are right.  It was way too late for me to be still up and around, and it really did register in my head as two degrees.  Majors does, however, make more sense.

5 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Well, I'm 58 so when I suggested older players I should have been clearer. I was talking about people in their 40s and 50s not children in their late 20s.

Possession of degrees is no big deal. I have several of my own. Book smarts is not what I'm talking about.

I wasn't suggesting anything about the age of the house residents, although I do think it was better when we had at least some older folks.  I was merely commenting on the fact that you previously mentioned how young Natalie was, and now again, that had she been more mature she would have handled the nickname better.  I was simply pointing out that ALL of them are very young, and perhaps if they were ALL more mature, there never would have been a need to handle the situation in the first place.

• Love 3
46 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

She's not playing for 3rd place though, she's playing to win.

My point, though, was she's not a strong enough player to get there on her own. More so than others, she'll have to be carried.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, mooses said:

Corey has clearly said to others that he can't wait to be single after this, but no one talks constantly about him "using" Nicole. And, even if he is, I don't see him being hated for it. 

Yeah - what's up with that?  I don't get it.  Corey and Nicole seem to have a golden shield around them.  They get to do whatever they want and there's no affect.  

• Love 3
20 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

You probably are right.  It was way too late for me to be still up and around, and it really did register in my head as two degrees.  Majors does, however, make more sense.

I wasn't suggesting anything about the age of the house residents, although I do think it was better when we had at least some older folks.  I was merely commenting on the fact that you previously mentioned how young Natalie was, and now again, that had she been more mature she would have handled the nickname better.  I was simply pointing out that ALL of them are very young, and perhaps if they were ALL more mature, there never would have been a need to handle the situation in the first place.

I misread you. My apologies. Thanks for being nice and also explaining it again using words I understand. :-) Also I was honestly thinking Nat's about 22. She acts young.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, mooses said:

I agree with you about their friendship. The Big Brother feedsters' obsession (not necessarily here, but it does seem like a constant storyline in many Big Brother discussions) with whether Natalie is "using" James or not is ridiculous. 

I missed this.  No wonder, I fall asleep to BBAD, rarely turn on the feeds and have not been reading twitter much.  Thanks, nice tid bit. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hmmmm.

She's so useless. It makes me mad that two people who have done nothing but stay in bed all summer and hump have a great chance of making it to F4 and possibly even winning.

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Hmmmm.

Somehow, both Zakiyah and Da'Vonne terrified Corey and even though Paul couldn't keep his hands off Zakiyah, all he really wanted to do was punch her. But, the obvious behind such statements and sentiments will always be dismissed, so whatever.

• Love 10

Well, they still have no clue of the buyback. That's good.

OK, here goes Natalie banging on about the "fries lie" again. Give me a fecking break. What does that have to do with the game?

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kendall said:

Somehow, both Zakiyah and Da'Vonne terrified Corey and even though Paul couldn't keep his hands off Zakiyah, all he really wanted to do was punch her. But, the obvious behind such statements and sentiments will always be dismissed, so whatever.

Kendall, I haven't seen one thing about this so I really don't want to comment.  From the updates included, it only says Nicole was scared of Z the first day (doesn't mention Corey's feelings or Da'Vonne).  I think I know what you're suggesting, but I'm not the sharpest pencil in the box so..........  If Nicole was scared of Z, perhaps it was because Z came in with an attitude or perhaps she looked so hot that Nicole was worried about the comparison.  I'm neither a Nicole nor a Corey fan, so I'm not defending them, other than to say I'd rather be sure what she means before I condemn her.  I don't think Nicole and Locasta (sp?) had any problems last year.

Perhaps you can point me to Corey's remarks so I can better respond.

• Love 3

First, not one person was afraid of Zakiyah when they first moved in. She was considered one of the nicest people in the house, so Nicole is full of it. She wasn't afraid. At all.

However, much like when they were ready to evict Da'Vonne, suddenly everyone became very afraid of her. Nicole was afraid to be in a room with her. Corey, a big 6'4" man was afraid of little Da'Vonne.

When Zakiyah left, suddenly Corey and Paul never liked her and apparently now, were so afraid of her. Yet, they spent countless hours with her, but I guess Paulie was protecting them.

Tiffany was a crying lunatic, but no one feared her. Paulie was physically threatening men and women, but not one person, not even the people he was actually threatening were afraid or him then or now.

There's video of Paul mocking Zakiyah while the two hyenas, Nicorey sit there and laugh and lie about her. I'm far from a Zakiyah fan, but I'm tired of seeing this happening and then being glossed over by the viewers. I'll try to find the tweet again and post it, but if you have a dog, be careful, they won't be able to handle all of the dog whistles in the video.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, TimWil said:

My point, though, was she's not a strong enough player to get there on her own. More so than others, she'll have to be carried.

You've said this now more than once, and I have to say, I don't get it. Why? She won that last HOH against (amongst others) Paul and Corey, two guys I am SURE no one would ever say this about, and it was a legit win. That was a tough HOH. She has people who want to keep her in the game, and that is legit strategy and social game. But she somehow has to be "carried"? I don't know, I just feel that's kind of bullshit. 

• Love 16
5 hours ago, mooses said:

To be honest, I'd actually have to like... pay attention when either of them are on the feeds. Or actually listen to him. Which is hard. He's like a human version of Zzzquil. I'm getting tired just thinking of him talking.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, TimWil said:

But we've seen that she has been a strong player. She started the Get Paulie Out plan. She teamed up with Bridgette to get the other guys to turn on Paulie. And now she's won an HOH and is going to be getting Victor out. She's been doing just fine. She could get to F2 if she plays her cards right. Is it because she chose to lay low until jury? Personally, Natalie's more than proved that she can win and she can get there on her own. I'm honestly just a bit confused by this statement. She's no more weak than Nicole and Corey, who have either not won competitions (Nicole) or not done well in their social game (Corey). To quickly expand on my point about Corey, he hasn't really made any alliances or friendships with anyone other than Nicole and Paulie. Corey's been friendly, but nothing near a good social player. He's invisible and bland, at best. 

I'm just really curious as to why you think she's not a strong player. 

• Love 11
5 hours ago, J.D. said:

Paul's video is of his own band.  Victor's in somebody else's music video, here:

Victor is the douche who loses the girl.  Too funny.  I don't watch videos very often anymore.   Is this typical?  The slow-mo upright fucking was interesting, but the true surprise was the zoom in on the woman's butt to show her parted legs and thong-encased labia.  Thank God for bikini waxing.

3 hours ago, Sayla Vee said:

Nicole has to have a degree - she's a nurse. 

• Love 2
48 minutes ago, RedheadZombie said:

Nicole has to have a degree - she's a nurse. 

Nicole said the other night that she went for a 2-year nursing course.  If she went to a community college, it might qualify as an AA, but if she went to just a nurses' training school, it's state certification here.   Depends on your state laws.  Bridgette does have a degree because she attended college and nursing school.

55 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

In watching James body language & facial expressions he was not buying what Vic was selling to Nat & Michelle about how he would put Paul up. 

If Victor and Paul pull off this snowjob successfully, then they by god deserve to win.

That's one helluva big IF, though.

Victor has Natalie and Michelle totally snowed.  Great job, Victor - you've locked up the votes of two people who can't vote this week.

There's only ONE person whose vote matters this week, and that's James. 

And I don't think James is buying this for a New York second.

6 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

Nicole said the other night that she went for a 2-year nursing course.  If she went to a community college, it might qualify as an AA, but if she went to just a nurses' training school, it's state certification here.   Depends on your state laws.  Bridgette does have a degree because she attended college and nursing school.

According to this site, Nicole has a Bachelor of Science nursing degree.

ETA: Did Nicole say she took a two year course, or did she say she went to school for two years?  Because it's possible she did overloads and summer classes to finish a four-year program in two years.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 4