Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They have a medic close by, not a doctor.  They may call one if needed or send them to ER, I don't know.

I don't believe Paulie is on any medication for one minute!  He mentioned he had a psychiatrist and claimed claustrophobia as the reason why!   LMAO!  Everything he says are lies.  

Nothing wrong with him other than his arrogant personality. 

ATTENTION Hgs, time to rip open your envelopes. You have until Thursday to remember what Julie said. 

I thought Dr Zachary or whatever his name is is a psychiatrist?

Yeah, I think BB just has a medic available.  At the very least I know they have a nurse there at all times.  Remember the two emergencies during BB9?  The nurse was handling a very serious allergic reaction (tongue and throat swelling rapidly enough to stop breathing) of one houseguest when another houseguest collapsed from a sugar imbalance in her blood, she had been on slop for a while.  Her issue was the opposite of diabetes but the same twitching jerking, eyes rolled back, foaming at the mouth, unconsciousness. 

The houseguests were helping the 2nd girl when ambulances arrived for both women, and POUNDING ON THE DOOR TO THE DR.  The nurse had used an epi pen on the first, and was trying to make sure the 2nd didn't choke to death when suddenly, on the feeds paramedics rushed into the house and were getting updates from the other HGs one what happened with the 2nd.  She was taken to the hospital, but allowed to return to the game.  Maybe both were.

So, no real DOCTOR there.  I do think Dr. Zach is the psychologist.

That said, they could certainly manage to give Natalie a soft cervical brace, AND to tell her to use ice on her neck.  I also thing they can have an MD prescribe medicine for them if really needed or a nurse thinks its serious enough.  Mostly though,  they just get the prescribed meds they bring in.

As far as Paulie not having other serious psychological issues?  I'd bet, from the bizarre behavior he's already displayed, and his absolute hatred and rage toward women, his entitlement, his inability to handle ANY adversity, and his massive, near pathological ego?  That boy has a laundry list of issues.

As far as the Paulie dad/ Evel feud?  Sorry, I'm team Evel on that one.  Paulie's dad has been and ASSHOLE on twitter and social media, even calling Natalie a prostitute in a live chat.  Called Feedsters scum, etc.  HE attacked Evel first, and any sane person knows that if you are going to attack someone like Evel Dick?  You better be ready, and equipped to fight.  Frankly that's good advice for anyone with anyone.  Don't pick a fight if you aren't positive you can win.  Also, honestly, Evel is just saying the same thing the fans have said about his scumbag son.53d26f0626f01239567876b55f64ecb53f2631bd

As far as the penis head chops?  Believe me, Evel can't do photochops, those were undoubtedly sent to him, or requested by him.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 6

Another morning chuckle. 

Big Brother Feedster ‏@BBFeedster  12m12 minutes ago

Paulie to Natalie: Use me as a weapon. I'm an extra person to compete for the HOH on you guys' side. #BB18

• Love 1

I'm playing catch up, seeing if there is anything to flashback and watch.

Apparently at 9:30 last night, Michelle clued Victor in to some of Nicole's bullshit, and his soft spot for her is waning.
from sucks:

They are imitating her, tracing some of her lies. In particular, Michelle says that Nicole lied about Victor asking her out on a date. Michelle giving details of Nicole's lie about it. Vic is appalled.

Meech: She's playing a sneaky game. I know you guys want Corey, but I think her.
Paul: Naw, Corey can win comps.

Vic: Fucking A. Fucking princess. Have you SEEN me? God that makes me so mad. (i.e., he's too fine for Nicole)
Meech: And she keeps trying to force it, like "Paulchelle".
Vic: They're trying to make you a pair, so they're not vulnerable.
M: She'd be like "meech, Vic is sooo attractive."
Paul: I made an effort not to get into anything (a showmance), because I know it would end badly for me.
M: I don't get why they have to force shit.
P: We hear you making out under the covers ALL the time.
M: I heard Z and Paulie, and they deny it. I think they had sex.
P: They did.
M: They said they didn't want to kiss on camera ... oooohhhh, it could be fingering too.

(Vic is still steamed about Nicole's lie)
Vic:  ooooh, I am fuming, bro, I am FUMING.

Good for Michelle!

• Love 3

I listen to the feeds a lot and read twitter and other places.  Are you sure Meech is not the liar here? She lies a lot.  Nicole is leery of talking to Meech about anything game related. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Not positive, but it sounds EXACTLY like Nicole.  I don't think Michelle is either clever enough, or in the current mind set to tell lies right now.  She's so concerned about her meanness earlier this season.

However, if it IS a lie?  I'll love her more!  Great gaming! 

I'm listening now.  It sounds true to me.  More Nicole crap coming up now. 

Paul's there now, saying he made an effort to not get into any showmance, and I think Miche is about to drop the bomb about Nicole trying to make Paul/Miche a thing, which I HAVE seen her do.

Also discussing the sex between Z and Paulie, and the probably sex of some kind between Nicorey.

Vic making fun of Nicole, with a 'smell the fart' expression: "'He made the best coffee in the world! 'He took his sock off, it was sooo cuuute!' Take that shit somewhere else!"

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4

Apparently Paulie rambled on and on and on about BB16, and life after BB18, and how the fans will all love him, and blah blah fucking blah Paulie word vomit from a bit after 2AM and still going on at 3AM.  I'm not flashing back to that, but the sucks thread is seriously funny with the mini recaps of his delusions.

• Love 1

8:20 AM BBT: Paul told Natalie that Michelle threw them under the bus to Paulie by telling him that their confrontation the other day was all planned. Paul explained to her that by telling Paulie, it’s obvious that Corey and Nicole have been told about it too. Natalie said that if Michelle keeps leaking information, she’s just going to paint a target on her own back.

This is why I don't trust Michele.  She can't help herself.  I am not sure why and it doesn't matter.  She needs to stop talking game to anyone! 

• Love 2

Paulie had Michelle feeling sorry for him.

Aside from that, Michelle's in a tricky but kind of good position here.  Giving her the benefit of the doubt for just a moment here...

She's a single playing with 3 pairs and Paulie.

Paulie's gone.  So just Michelle and 3 pairs.  She has to be very VERY careful here (and she's screwing it up.)  However, she should be safe next week no matter what, because Nicorey isn't going to target her first, and neither is the other side.

I think part of the soft heart thing toward Paulie is image, part of it is jury votes, and the rest is covering her bases in case.

During her talk with Vic and Paul though, she certainly seemed solid.  But yeah, she worried me.  Now though?  Paulie's GONE.  Who cares?  She will have to do something soon though, if she intends to last in the game.

• Love 1

As it stands right now Michele is the first one slated to go once Nicole and Corey are gone.  Things change but all of her alliance has, at some point said she cannot be trusted.  I don't know how she can get out of that slot.  I would prefer that, too.  I am not fond of her and she could screw with HGs I like better. 

• Love 2

It's very easy for her to get out of that slot - James/Natalie will want to get rid of Victor/Paul as comp threats, and Victor/Paul will want to get rid of James, leaving them with two "weak" girls.  At that point, "trust" really doesn't matter.

• Love 2
16 hours ago, bbaddict said:

Hello everyone. 1st time ever posting on anything ever. Back ground information. I am a 56 year old married man. Have seen every big brother.Been watching live feeds for years. Follow this site and Jokers. Yes I am a Big Brother addict. I am a huge Natalie AND James fan. That is why I am posting for the 1st time. It seems like Paul and Victor and Natalie are everyone's favorite here. I am wondering why James is not. I am asking for your reasons why. I am just trying to make sense of why you all seem to feel that way. I will give my opinion of everyone left on another post because it would make this to long. Be patient with me as I don't even know if this is going to work

Hello, I'm a James and Natalie fan. This is my take on James: he's being very cautious because he wants to protect Natalie as well as himself from elimination. My guess is that her protection is more important to him than his own. So he's playing along with everybody for now and doing what he can to make sure he and Natalie make it to the end. If he goes around making big moves, strongly allying himself on one side over another, he draws attention to himself and Natalie and puts a target on their backs. I think he will ride whatever alliance works best for Natalie's and his survival. I have a feeling he is pretty amazed that Natalie cares so much about him.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

To nobody's surprise, readings helps Corey to pass out.

Not sure what the bold means. Readings?  

I assumed that simply meant any attempt by Corey at a reading comprehension level significantly greater than what is required for, say, your average Pokey Little Puppy book could easily put him into a coma.  Was I mistaken in this interpretation?  ;>

1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

As far as the Paulie dad/ Evel feud?  Sorry, I'm team Evel on that one.  Paulie's dad has been and ASSHOLE on twitter and social media, even calling Natalie a prostitute in a live chat.  Called Feedsters scum, etc.  HE attacked Evel first, and any sane person knows that if you are going to attack someone like Evel Dick?  You better be ready, and equipped to fight.  Frankly that's good advice for anyone with anyone.  Don't pick a fight if you aren't positive you can win.  Also, honestly, Evel is just saying the same thing the fans have said about his scumbag son.

I read through a chunk of the resulting Twitter war (yeah, I got THAT bored) and this correlates to what I read.  I expect that charity event clash a while back between ED and Cody helped grease the skids for ED to jump into the discussion.

Also - someone upthread  bashed on ED some regarding some -ah- unflattering personal comments he made to BB16's Christine...?  In truth, Christine initiated that particular clash.  After ED came at Paul Jr. (Cody/Paulie's dad), Christine sailed into the fray (feeling darling Cody needed her to come to his defense, maybe?) and scolded ED for going at the family - to which he replied they started it first.  That could have been the end of it, except Christine then chose to personally attack ED - saying his remarks were jealousy-motivated because Paulie, Cody et al could still enjoy sex while ED couldn't in an overt allusion to Dick's HIV+ status.  At which point Dick came back at Christine, HARD.  Quelle Surprise!  :)

Not defending, simply clarifying.  IMHO everybody involved is displaying a level of immaturity which in comparison makes a schoolyard playground fracas look like Supreme Court deliberations.

38 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Not positive, but it sounds EXACTLY like Nicole.  I don't think Michelle is either clever enough, or in the current mind set to tell lies right now.  She's so concerned about her meanness earlier this season.

However, if it IS a lie?  I'll love her more!  Great gaming! 

I'm listening now.  It sounds true to me.  More Nicole crap coming up now. 

Paul's there now, saying he made an effort to not get into any showmance, and I think Miche is about to drop the bomb about Nicole trying to make Paul/Miche a thing, which I HAVE seen her do.

Nicole was originally pushing hard for a Paul/Bronte hookup, then switched to a Paul/Michelle match once Bronte was no longer available.  Why is elementary - BB Couples Strategy 101:

1. More couples in the House diffuses the target on any single couple.
  2. A HG involved in a couple arrangement is far less likely to target another couple solely on the basis of that relationship.
  3. More HGs tied up in couples = fewer HGs available and willing to join an unattached HG in targeting couples.
  4. The time and attention required for HGs to maintain their couple arrangement directly subtracts from the amount of time/attention available for them to actively pursue Game strategy with other HGs.

Nicole's strategy in this respect is perfectly sound; her execution, however, sucks scissors.

• Love 9
7 hours ago, PhoneCop said:

Best puppet show in the house since Brian's sock puppet theater of the doomed in Season 10. I guess we can add improv to Victor's slate of talents.

Victor was more entertaining in five minutes with that puppet than Borey Corey for the entire time he's worn it.   I've got to admit it, since he battled back into the house I'm a little in love with Victor.   Also he and Paul seem to be the only houseguests that understand their job on the feeds/BBAD is to entertain me, us. 

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

I don't believe Paulie is on any medication for one minute!  He mentioned he had a psychiatrist and claimed claustrophobia as the reason why!   LMAO!  Everything he says are lies.  

Nothing wrong with him other than his arrogant personality. 

ATTENTION Hgs, time to rip open your envelopes. You have until Thursday to remember what Julie said. 

Claustrophobia schlaustrophobia, Paulie hid inside the bed with Natalie weeks ago.   Made up just like all his other lame excuses.   

Paulie did have the idea for everyone to open their envelopes to "get an idea" if he in fact had it but Nicole shot it down saying she wasn't going to open hers because it might be a double eviction this week - something I hadn't thought about because we know it's not but the HG's do not. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Not gay Corey and his current bedmate, in a room full of empty beds...awwww

Corey doesn't really look too receptive to Paulie's advances. I think Corey is likely much more attracted to Victor. Vic is much better looking and also not a crybaby.

Wierd question: Do the houseguests ever do laundry? Do they have a washing machine?

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Claustrophobia schlaustrophobia, Paulie hid inside the bed with Natalie weeks ago.   Made up just like all his other lame excuses.   

Sharing an already-cramped bumper car with another person didn't seem to evoke any claustrophobic responses from Paulie, either - unless, of course, "claustrofucking" is a new diagnosis of which i am not aware.

Anybody else here besides me get occasionally hung up with a chuckle on the double-entendre which the phrase "bumper cars" has now become?  ;>

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 10
19 minutes ago, zibnchy said:

Corey doesn't really look too receptive to Paulie's advances. I think Corey is likely much more attracted to Victor. Vic is much better looking and also not a crybaby.

Wierd question: Do the houseguests ever do laundry? Do they have a washing machine?

Eeeeeeew. Just the thought of Paulie touching me, makes me want to hit the shower with Lysol, and hand sanitizer in hand. Hell, just douse me in bleach. Kill those cooties!

• Love 2

I have watched virtually no BBAD this year and don't have feeds, but a case of intestinal distress has me in bed today catching up on the DVR. Um... HOLY SHIT, no one in the house comments on Paulie saying Type Thing all of the time? I see comments on boards but had no idea the extent or the completely random placement in sentences type thing. He is awful in so many ways, but this is not acceptable human behavior. 

• Love 13

It will be interesting how much of this earthquake and volcanic explosion makes it into the episode tonight.

Thanks to the feedwatchers!  We have an idea what really happened and see the kind of spin CBS will throw at this.

I've been throwing all my votes to Victor.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:

I have watched virtually no BBAD this year and don't have feeds, but a case of intestinal distress has me in bed today catching up on the DVR. Um... HOLY SHIT, no one in the house comments on Paulie saying Type Thing all of the time? I see comments on boards but had no idea the extent or the completely random placement in sentences type thing. He is awful in so many ways, but this is not acceptable human behavior. 

I think we are all numb, type thing...

58b1fee7-c381-4dc9-850d-8ae95a54c39a_zps

• Love 10
59 minutes ago, MrHufflepuff said:

I'm not a doctor, but I have watched three episodes of House almost all the way through, which I think we can all agree makes me qualified to give a medical diagnosis.

And in my opinion, Paulie is suffering from a very rare type of claustrophobia called ImmaSoraLoseraphobia, which only causes symptoms under very specific conditions, such as what Paulie is experiencing now.

Tell me, is it FATAL? 

29 minutes ago, AndreaK1041 said:

If only the others would start doing that too!  Just insert "type thing" in the middle of sentences, in a random and illogical way.  I would be entertained, watching to see how long it takes Paulie to catch on.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Yeah, I think BB just has a medic available.  At the very least I know they have a nurse there at all times.  Remember the two emergencies during BB9?  The nurse was handling a very serious allergic reaction (tongue and throat swelling rapidly enough to stop breathing) of one houseguest when another houseguest collapsed from a sugar imbalance in her blood, she had been on slop for a while.  Her issue was the opposite of diabetes but the same twitching jerking, eyes rolled back, foaming at the mouth, unconsciousness. 

The houseguests were helping the 2nd girl when ambulances arrived for both women, and POUNDING ON THE DOOR TO THE DR.  The nurse had used an epi pen on the first, and was trying to make sure the 2nd didn't choke to death when suddenly, on the feeds paramedics rushed into the house and were getting updates from the other HGs one what happened with the 2nd.  She was taken to the hospital, but allowed to return to the game.  Maybe both were.

So, no real DOCTOR there.  I do think Dr. Zach is the psychologist.

That said, they could certainly manage to give Natalie a soft cervical brace, AND to tell her to use ice on her neck.  I also thing they can have an MD prescribe medicine for them if really needed or a nurse thinks its serious enough.  Mostly though,  they just get the prescribed meds they bring in.

As far as Paulie not having other serious psychological issues?  I'd bet, from the bizarre behavior he's already displayed, and his absolute hatred and rage toward women, his entitlement, his inability to handle ANY adversity, and his massive, near pathological ego?  That boy has a laundry list of issues.

Was redheaded James involved?  I didn't watch feeds, but I remember an episode where James was walking in the hall behind another girl.  She kind of just collapsed and he responded wonderfully.  Checked her LOC then ran to buzz the DR.  I remember being impressed with how calm and competent he was.   It was a very scary situation and I didn't even know there was another HG in the process of an allergic reaction. 

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

I assumed that simply meant any attempt by Corey at a reading comprehension level significantly greater than what is required for, say, your average Pokey Little Puppy book could easily put him into a coma.  Was I mistaken in this interpretation?  ;>

Nope! Actually, you're right on the money!

• Love 1
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

8:20 AM BBT: Paul told Natalie that Michelle threw them under the bus to Paulie by telling him that their confrontation the other day was all planned. Paul explained to her that by telling Paulie, it’s obvious that Corey and Nicole have been told about it too. Natalie said that if Michelle keeps leaking information, she’s just going to paint a target on her own back.

This is why I don't trust Michele.  She can't help herself.  I am not sure why and it doesn't matter.  She needs to stop talking game to anyone! 

Yep.  ^^^^  Unless I hear the person saying such-n-such with my own ears, I'm not about to believe it coming from Michelle when she's says so-and-so said this.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

Nicole was originally pushing hard for a Paul/Bronte hookup, then switched to a Paul/Michelle match once Bronte was no longer available.  

I want to see a Corey / Victor hook up simply because I can't stand Nicole.  

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

I hear that Friday's episode is a concert in the backyard. So, Paulie went to it. They must know he has RT, right? Are they going to edit him out of every shot during the concert?

.... and I was having such a good day.    :(

2 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I hear that Friday's episode is a concert in the backyard. So, Paulie went to it. They must know he has RT, right? Are they going to edit him out of every shot during the concert?

They're not going to edit him out. They're just going to assume everyone's smart enough to realize this was filmed earlier in the week. 

As for Michelle telling Victor Nicole told everyone he asked her out, Nicole did in fact tell everyone that. It involved a lot of "It wasn't a big deeeeeeeeeeallllll you guyssssssssssss!" At the time I wondered if it was true or not. I actually just assumed it was true and that it was just Victor joking around.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

Screen Shot 2016-08-17 at 3.53.07 PM.png

Ugh.

ETA: Of course Paulie would have the RT ticket with how this season has been. Just a little bit of hope, and then big disappointment.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paulie: Lucky number 10.
Corey: Or number 2.
Paulie: But probably number 10.
Corey: Yeah.
Paulie: Actually, I am positive it's number 10.

Yeah, with Paulie's abrupt change in behavior after talking to the DR, if he has the return ticket I'm going to strongly suspect rigging, or at least that they blatantly told him so he'd stop moping.  

I sort of hope the other house guests will come to realize that if they evict Corey someone on their team is guaranteed to get the care package.  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Artsda said:

Everyone thought Frank had it for sure, then Day had it for sure. So I don't believe anyone knows if Paulie has it for sure.

Yeah, the only way he would "know" so is if DR hinted something to him - but Frank also said that the DR asked him a whole lot what he would do if he stayed and he'd say, "Don't get my hopes up!" So, Paulie may just be reading into the DR's questions more than he necessarily should be.

But, again, I wouldn't be surprised to be down in the dumps after this week - that's how I feel after almost every episode this season.

• Love 3