Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

From what I have seen, Nat does act a certain way around the guys that can be taking either as her flirty with them or just being silly and playful. If you believe her to be just a sweet/innocent girl, than you will take her actions as just her being silly and playful with the boys. If you don't see her as sweet/innocent, then you can take it as her being flirty with the guys.

Since Nat tell James that she DOES flirt with the guys for strategy then I'm going to take her word for it and say that Nicole and Z are seeing exactly what Nat is doing. 

This make sense, to me.  Good observation.  I see this.  <thumbs up>

5 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

Ah ok, thanks for clarifying. That would be a shitty thing to do, even to Nicole. Wish I had some timestamps so I could judge for myself whether Natalie was being intentionally malicious. Doesn't seem like something she would do from what I've seen of her. Although, she is the last person in the house I can even stand (Michelle too maybe) so I've been holding on to her for dear life.

From watching her with Z and Paulie, it actually sounds like something she would do. Because she talks to Z/Paulie about how great their future is going to be. But then goes and tell James how she thinks Paulie is only using Z. How Paulie will be going back to his ex as soon as he is out of the house. And she doesn't only do that once but she keeps doing that.

Nicole does the same thing to when it comes to Paulie/Z. I think it's strategy on Nicole's part when it comes to Z because she wants to keep Z close to Paulie for her on game plans. But I don't think that's the same reason for Nat.  I don't watch Nat enough to know whether she is being malicious or being oblivious like Z told Nicole. 

Yeah, it's totally fine for Nicole to ruffle the guys' hair, and wrestle with them and be flirty, but Nat is the devil for smiling or touching anyone at all.

I really, really, really can't stand Nicole this season.

She's jealous that America gave Nat and James the Care Packages, and not her or her Ken Doll.

• Love 17

Nicole and Corey want Paul gone in DE which would be good for them. They mentioned putting him up against Vic, but they think Vic would go home.

He'd probably have to be up against James, Paulie or Corey. If he's up against Corey or James, Paulie would have to show his cards, but no one left but Vic would care anyway.

ETA: Corey is really catching on to Paulie playing both sides.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, SevenStars said:

From watching her with Z and Paulie, it actually sounds like something she would do. Because she talks to Z/Paulie about how great their future is going to be. But then goes and tell James how she thinks Paulie is only using Z. How Paulie will be going back to his ex as soon as he is out of the house. And she doesn't only do that once but she keeps doing that.

Nicole does the same thing to when it comes to Paulie/Z. I think it's strategy on Nicole's part when it comes to Z because she wants to keep Z close to Paulie for her on game plans. But I don't think that's the same reason for Nat.  I don't watch Nat enough to know whether she is being malicious or being oblivious like Z told Nicole. 

I don't know about this because I have seen Nicole go from encouraging Z about her future with Paulie and then directly afterwards going up to Paulie and the other guys and taking part in some Z bashing. I don't know if it's so much strategy as much as she's a two-faced jerk. I know a lot of people in the house do that, but I just think Nicole has no loyalty to Z. She's hell bent on being Britney 2.0 this season.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Marie80 said:

I don't know about this because I have seen Nicole go from encouraging Z about her future with Paulie and then directly afterwards going up to Paulie and the other guys and taking part in some Z bashing. I don't know if it's so much strategy as much as she's a two-faced jerk. I know a lot of people in the house do that, but I just think Nicole has no loyalty to Z. She's hell bent on being Britney 2.0 this season.

I don't think she has any loyalty to Z either. I think the only people she's loyal to are Paulie and Corey. But I think her actions in regard to Z has more to do with the game, then her being malicious.  But there are times when I honestly think she hates Z or at least dislike her on a personal level. 

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 1

Nicole and Corey want Paul gone in DE which would be good for them. They mentioned putting him up against Vic, but they think Vic would go home.

He'd probably have to be up against James, Paulie or Corey. If he's up against Corey or James, Paulie would have to show his cards, but no one left but Vic would care anyway.

ETA: Corey is really catching on to Paulie playing both sides.

Imagine if Corey wins the DE HOH and goes Rouge and tries to gets Paulie out? LMAO. 

ETA:What happens if the winner of the Co-HOH Care Package was the HOH the week prior? Can they be HOH again? Is it different cuz USA votes? 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, eskimo said:

Unfortunately Paulie is in the best position this season.

I would respectfully disagree.  Paulie's game is way too above-the-radar.  When the Jurors get together and start comparing notes - and since Paulie won't there to deflect discussion from/give reasonably plausible alternate explanations to how he screwed their games over - I expect a fairly high number of Paulie's machinations will be outed.

In a different season with a different cast (more specifically, a cast with a majority of the Jurors made up of BB fans vs. recruits) that still wouldn't necessarily be enough to cost Paulie the win. BB fans would be much more likely to award aggressive cutthroat strategy.  That's not the case this season, however; the potential's strong for a recruit-heavy Jury, which would make the final Vote much more of a popularity contest - and Paulie's popularity is liable to have a direct inverse relationship to how much knowledge the Jurors have of Paulie's duplicity.

And for anybody who thinks it's unlikely non-fans wouldn't reward strategic skill even at the expense of their own game, I'd refer you to Survivor's Russell Hantz.  :)

I would alternately suggest Paul's game to be superior, solely because he will have pissed off far fewer Jurors. Corey may be a close second, for the same reason.  And yes, both options fill me with a certain degree of dread and revulsion.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3

Corey: "Paulie will do whatever we tell him to do ... Whatever I tell Paulie, he's all game for it. A thousand percent. That's like the last 5 weeks ... Yeah, he'll do whatever I want." 

Nicole: "Crap, are you secretly running this House? I thought Paulie was running the House ... Everything you say does happen."

Corey: "No, I'm not doing anything. I'm not afraid to use any information ... I swear to God, I'll make up anything ... Paulie's a just a gamer, man. He's a go-getter."

So, Corey is the mastermind, you guys - of course. But they also think people do whatever Paulie wants to do, but thats what Nicole always wants what Paulie wants to do anyway! He is right that their position is pretty good in the House right now, though, because everyone else is making a big target out of themselves. And he'd rather use Paulie as a pawn over Nicole.

ETA: Nicole thinks that talking game with Corey is like talking game with Derrick.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Corey is MUCH more savvy than I thought though.  He was right about more than he was wrong about.

Well worth a flashback.  Started around 1:30AM BBT on 3/4.

He has a much better grasp on the house than I thought, and he's right, he doesn't want to win until he has too.  Paulie's a huge target because he wins so much, Paul is because of his cockiness and big mouth, James has many people against him, Z has no one in the game, he ignores Nat, says Bridgette is just trying to keep her head above water and Nicole and he need to keep her close, Michelle is gone...

He will go after anyone that floats his name, but until that happens he wants to lay low.

• Love 1

Corey's been playing a fine game all season. He's bland as fuck, but he's a good game player. 

It really seems to me that TPTB saw BB16 and said, "We like this arrangement," as they've been feeding strong alliances ever since. In a pre-BB16 season, there's no way that Paulie's approach would be working this year. That said, we HAVE seen people play like Paulie pre-BB16 and get evicted in Double Evictions (Jeff in BB13 being the most famous), so there is still time for this to go the more typical BB season route. 

• Love 7

Corey believes he spear-headed the whole Da'Vonne plan and got Paul to put her up. 

And this is great: 

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 1.55.59 AM.png

He is in a very good position right now, and he does have a good read on what is good for his game, but I can't believe he thinks he's pulling all the strings.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Here's what you missed:

Paulie likes even numbers over odd, but he really, really, REALLY hates the number 9.  In fact, he punctuated that point saying, "Nine is the only number I can't deal with--!!!"

(Don't you wish you'd stayed awake?)

• Love 5

Okay, something slightly interesting going down...  James and Nat are whispering in the storage room about saving Michelle and evicting Zak.  James just had a long talk with Meech and Meech is hell bent on winning HOH during DE and making a big move.  She has her sites on mostly Paulie.  James confides to Nat how Meech doesn't see him (James) as a threat b/c he hasn't done well at comps and for as far as Meech can tell, James is not aligned with Paulie/Paul/Nicole/Corey.  We know that he is, but James realized that if Meech thinks James and Nat are alone, it works to his advantage to keep Meech over Zak since it's blatantly obvious that Zak is Paulie's 'ride or die'.  James said Victor sees Bridgette as a free agent so Victor's going to try and snatch her up.  James feels that if he and Nat keep Meech and Victor snags Bridgette as an ally, then the 5 of them can work together against Paulie, Paul, Nicole and Corey.  Of course, all of this is assuming Zak is gone over Meech.  James plans to negate Paulie's vote to keep Zak (which, Paulie told him to) and I didn't hear who else's vote he plans to negate since Paul -- who was in another room -- was talking so loud, his voice drowned out James' whispering.

• Love 4

It's odd, because I think Corey actually might be in the best position right now. I know Paulie/Paul has talked about cutting him at some point, but I think they could be underestimating him. I do think that Paulie wants to keep Corey around, possibly for his final two, but he doesn't see Corey as a threat at all. But Corey's social game has been actually pretty good. People like him, that's for sure. Corey has gotten along with everyone from what I've read. His social game has been good. I can't forget about him fighting hard for Tiffany to stay. He's won one competition, so I can buy that he might be throw some of the competitions so he doesn't have to win. 

I read about James/Nat's conversation and if he actually does this to weaken Paulie, then I'm all for it. Plus, Zak won't do anything useful because I've already read her giggling about Paulie and their chances after the show. Which...yeah, I'm done with her. At least Michelle might bring something interesting. Zak's a lost cause with Paulie in the house, and I fear that she'd turn into another GinaMarie if he ends up going. I think James said he'd cancel Paulie and one of Corey/Nicole's votes. If James/Nat can get Bridgette and Paul's votes, then they'll be set. I know Paul is just itching to get rid of Zakiyah, so if James can promise that he'll do whatever, he can possibly pin the changed vote on Paul to Paulie. Bridgette could be easy to get to vote Zakiyah out too, especially if Michelle works on her. I say James cancels Nicole/Paulie's vote. Nicole's also becoming a lost cause here. I might actually be rooting for homophobic asshole Corey over her, which disappoints me and my integrity here. 

I'm just seeing what votes they need. They have James, Natalie, Nicole, Corey, Paulie, Paul, and Bridgette voting. Cancelling two votes means that they only need three to get the majority. All they need to do is make a deal with Paul and they'll have it. 

• Love 4

I want Zak gone so bad.  Not only because I think she's hopelessly lost on Paulie and that's where all her energy goes, but also because Paulie has gotten real comfortable running the show and I'm sure (knowing he wants to keep Zakiyah) I'm sure he expects this to go his way as well.  What a smack in the face it would be for Paulie if Zak were to go.  He'd not only lose his sex partner, but it would also shake him to the core to see that anyone would dare go against his wishes.  It would also mess with his head to be constantly wondering what people -- especially Day -- might be telling Zak in the jury house.

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I can't STAND her. 

Is it too much to ask that BB cast actual game players, instead of desperate women looking for showmances?

Yes, the women in this cast make me sad. They act incapable of independent thought, and cannot see that they are being used by the guys.  The guys see the women as playing pieces to be used to advance their own games.  Non of the guys see them as capable of winning because the women don't see themselves as capable of winning.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

And for anybody who thinks it's unlikely non-fans wouldn't reward strategic skill even at the expense of their own game, I'd refer you to Survivor's Russell Hantz.  :)

The best example of bad jury management ever. I was so happy that scumbag lost!

• Love 5

James/Bridgette are putting Natalie's shoes in the freezer. Again. I'm really done with James' pranks. 

Natalie/Bridgette had a quick game conversation a little while ago. Bridgette's aware that Paulie's running the house, so I think James/Natalie can secure her vote to get out Zakiyah, if Paul's going to be chicken and not vote out Zak. Maybe James getting this care package was a good idea. I hope I don't regret saying that.

I think Zak's going to go this week, and I couldn't be more excited. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Derrick just did a live chat and told everyone he didn't coach anyone that much.  He thinks Paul is playing the best, Paulie will have stuff to answer for after the show, he is winning too much, the POV win was ill advised, and Nat is wonderful.

LMAO at him trying to suck up to the audience. He's always been so transparent. I can't believe this guy was a really great undercover cop.

10 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates
Zakiyah told Nicole that Paulie doesnt want to ruffle feathers by using the veto on her and she understands and respects it.

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates 22m22 minutes ago
Nicole to Zakiyah- Corey wouldnt want to ruffle any feathers either. I would just sit there (on the block) and understand #BB18

Nicole says its malicious that Natalie hangs around Corey. Nicole says it brings back memories of Victoria hanging around Hayden. Says it makes her so mad whenever she giggles around Corey because she only does it to make Nicole jealous.

Nicole to Zakiyah: You have to understand. She (Natalie) was wanting him sooo bad for like 30 days. #BB18

Nicole tells Zakiyah that Victoria rubbed Hayden's chest once and she wanted to cry. Nicole says what Natalie does isn't respectful. #BB18

Nic: I'm gonna be so mad if she's (Nat) probably being viewed as the sweetest & blah blah, & pretending to be genuine. you dont rub that in people's face #BB18

Nicole is the motherfucking worst. Again, there is literally nothing redeeming about this girl. Here's another quote from her, "I don't care. I know he doesn't like her, but it's the fact I think she likes to rub stuff in my face." The bitch is nuts and stupid. I can't stand her!

8 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

What happens if the winner of the Co-HOH Care Package was the HOH the week prior? Can they be HOH again? Is it different cuz USA votes? 

It doesn't matter if they were HOH the week before, they'll still get to nom one person if they get the co-HOH power. But this made me wonder, does that mean that the winner of the HOH comp will only nom 1 person? Or will they still nom 2 and the winner of the co-HOH care package will nom 1 additional person?

33 minutes ago, Rina99 said:

Wait, what, something mildly interesting happening? It's sad how happy that makes me.

I was excited for like a second but then I remembered this season sucks so nothing interesting will actually happen.

Corey really is playing a pretty good game. He has always been 10 times smarter than Nicole, which is so sad for Nicole. If Paulie gets evicted soon, Corey is probably the winner. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 7

With this week being a Double Eviction, if Michelle or Zakiyah have the Round Trip ticket, do they go back in the house immediately?  Could they be eliminated again during the second eviction?

3 minutes ago, jdub514 said:

With this week being a Double Eviction, if Michelle or Zakiyah have the Round Trip ticket, do they go back in the house immediately?  Could they be eliminated again during the second eviction?

Yeah, they would get back in the house, which could mean them getting immediately evicted. But I'd think that the houseguests would know how that would be wasting a DE. Unfortunately, I don't trust any of their judgment so if Michelle, let's say, walked back in, she'd probably be the target for a group of them.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

I would respectfully disagree.  Paulie's game is way too above-the-radar.  When the Jurors get together and start comparing notes - and since Paulie won't there to deflect discussion from/give reasonably plausible alternate explanations to how he screwed their games over - I expect a fairly high number of Paulie's machinations will be outed.

In a different season with a different cast (more specifically, a cast with a majority of the Jurors made up of BB fans vs. recruits) that still wouldn't necessarily be enough to cost Paulie the win. BB fans would be much more likely to award aggressive cutthroat strategy.  That's not the case this season, however; the potential's strong for a recruit-heavy Jury, which would make the final Vote much more of a popularity contest - and Paulie's popularity is liable to have a direct inverse relationship to how much knowledge the Jurors have of Paulie's duplicity.

I would alternately suggest Paul's game to be superior, solely because he will have pissed off far fewer Jurors. Corey may be a close second, for the same reason.  And yes, both options fill me with a certain degree of dread and revulsion.

I didn't consider how the deliberations in JH would go down.  I hope you're right.  I just have so little faith in these bunch of imbeciles.

• Love 2

So I didn't get to watched the taped episode until this morning, I was watching the last 5 minutes of the show during Victor's speech when Meech starts crying, and my 8-year-old goes, "Is that the emotionary lady?" Bahaha... Yep, that's one of the emotionary ladies. Although I think this was probably the time I understood her crying the most.

Edited by KootieTaw
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

When the Jurors get together and start comparing notes - and since Paulie won't there to deflect discussion from/give reasonably plausible alternate explanations to how he screwed their games over - I expect a fairly high number of Paulie's machinations will be outed.

Paulie's popularity is liable to have a direct inverse relationship to how much knowledge the Jurors have of Paulie's duplicity.

I would alternately suggest Paul's game to be superior, solely because he will have pissed off far fewer Jurors. Corey may be a close second, for the same reason. 

I think jurors will be more reluctant to hand someone $500K, who rode on someone's coat tails or played a poor strategic game.  One of the reasons why it's been difficult to take Paulie down - he not only wins comps, but plays a fairly decent social game.  Day's exit interview was telling in that she knew he had targeted her, but regardless didn't have issues with Paulie, the way she still has with Frank.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates
Zakiyah told Nicole that Paulie doesnt want to ruffle feathers by using the veto on her and she understands and respects it.

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates 22m22 minutes ago
Nicole to Zakiyah- Corey wouldnt want to ruffle any feathers either. I would just sit there (on the block) and understand #BB18

Nicole says its malicious that Natalie hangs around Corey. Nicole says it brings back memories of Victoria hanging around Hayden. Says it makes her so mad whenever she giggles around Corey because she only does it to make Nicole jealous.

Nicole to Zakiyah: You have to understand. She (Natalie) was wanting him sooo bad for like 30 days. #BB18

Nicole tells Zakiyah that Victoria rubbed Hayden's chest once and she wanted to cry. Nicole says what Natalie does isn't respectful. #BB18

Nic: I'm gonna be so mad if she's (Nat) probably being viewed as the sweetest & blah blah, & pretending to be genuine. you dont rub that in people's face #BB18

I hope Nicole has a VERY intense and realistic hot and heavy sex dream about Natalie and Corey in which they're laying in the bed next to Nicole and Nicole's wide awake listening to their love making.  Mwaaaahhhhhhhh.

If it wouldn't hurt Natalie's game, I wish I could sprinkle Cupid's fairy dust on Corey and make him fall passionately in love with Nat.  I would love to see Corey and Nicole laying in that bed they're always in, only Cupid's fairy dust causes Corey to talk non-stop to Nicole about how beautiful Natalie is and, oh, how he wishes he could date her and, oh, how right after the show he plans to ask her out and, oh, how he loves her long DARK hair and, oh, how her boob job looks so natural and womanly compared to Nicole's flat chest and, oh, how intoxicating Natalie smells and, oh, how he gets lost looking into Natalie's kind and inviting eyes and, oh, sensuous Natalie's lips are and, oh, how .... sorry.  I got carried away.  I'm drunk in my dislike of Nicole.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

Nicole is the motherfucking worst. Again, there is literally nothing redeeming about this girl. Here's another quote from her, "I don't care. I know he doesn't like her, but it's the fact I think she likes to rub stuff in my face." The bitch is nuts and stupid. I can't stand her!

I dunno.  I mean, of all the reasons to dislike somebody, knowing (or believing) that they're purposely coming on to your man with the intention of bugging you is a pretty reasonable reason to be resentful.  It may or may not be true that that's what Nat is doing, but if she thinks she is, it's more than bitch eating crackers.

If the show runners were more interested in interpersonal relationship dynamics and not how many clicks they can generate on random nude shots and sexing under the covers videos, they could pull a switcheroo one season and take all the women they usually cast who are only there for a man to drag them to the end.. and fill the house with the kind of middle aged guys who are usually first or second eviction fodder.  I'd suggest the reverse, but I think young bimbo guys would just pick off the middle aged ladies (keeping one around for cooking and cleaning).  Young women and middle aged men for whom they have no sexual attraction could make for some interesting alliances based on actual game play/organic friendships.

Or give us a season with equal numbers of people over 35 and under 25.

• Love 7

I know Corey makes up stuff and now I hear this is part of his strategy.  I thought he was just trying to ingratiate himself to Paulie much like a cat drops a dead mouse on your chest with great pride (happened to me!).  

5 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I know Paul is just itching to get rid of Zakiyah, so if James can promise that he'll do whatever, he can possibly pin the changed vote on Paul to Paulie. Bridgette could be easy to get to vote Zakiyah out too, especially if Michelle works on her. I say James cancels Nicole/Paulie's vote. Nicole's also becoming a lost cause here. I might actually be rooting for homophobic asshole Corey over her, which disappoints me and my integrity here. 

I'm just seeing what votes they need. They have James, Natalie, Nicole, Corey, Paulie, Paul, and Bridgette voting. Cancelling two votes means that they only need three to get the majority. All they need to do is make a deal with Paul and they'll have it. 

I agree with your entire post, good one.  

I hear you, re Corey; I feel the same way.  James could do this easily, but will he do anything is always the question.  With Natalie and Michele behind him and Paul wanting Z out, he may have the courage.  There is a lot of time for him to talk himself out of it. If he continues his lying in bed strategy (headdesk) he could cave.  Come on Natalie get Michele and bring the strategy to him in BR.  Then all of you talk to Paul. 

17 minutes ago, kassa said:

I dunno.  I mean, of all the reasons to dislike somebody, knowing (or believing) that they're purposely coming on to your man with the intention of bugging you is a pretty reasonable reason to be resentful. 

Natalie has said, many times, that flirting is her strategy.  That is different than just being a flirtatious person in general.  It does not read the same to a crowd.  I am pretty sure it looks blatant.  Corey has also mentioned that she came after him before the feeds even started.  Nicole saw this too.  Natalie was locked and loaded for a showmance.  

I don't think she is doing it to irritate Nicole but rather to secure her being safe from a nomination or  if put up again and wanting Corey on her side.  ???  I can see how that would anger the emotional Nicole given their history.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Nicole needs to get a grip - does she not see James and Natalie constantly all over each other?  Cause I do and whenever they're on the feeds they're with each other.  I tend to follow James or Natalie around on the feeds because they're the only two I can really stand at this point and I've never seen Natalie go after Corey in any sort of way.  Hell I've never even read about it... I've only read that Nicole says she is. 

Which makes me believe that Nicole is beyond delusional.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

James/Bridgette are putting Natalie's shoes in the freezer. Again. I'm really done with James' pranks. 

Actually... I think this could have significance beyond a simple prank.  Look at the participants - James (who put Bridgette's primary ally out of the House) and Bridgette (who's been vowing vengeance on James ever since) - and they're doing something together???  This admittedly may be blind optimism on my part - but if the two of them BOTH look upon this as a bonding moment, such a union (James/Natalie/Bridgette) could pose this season's last chance for a significant threat to the Default Paulie Regime.

Which probably means it won't happen.  God doesn't like us that much.  :P 

Natalie/Bridgette had a quick game conversation a little while ago. Bridgette's aware that Paulie's running the house, so I think James/Natalie can secure her vote to get out Zakiyah, if Paul's going to be chicken and not vote out Zak. Maybe James getting this care package was a good idea. I hope I don't regret saying that.

I think Zak's going to go this week, and I couldn't be more excited. 

To paraphrase - from your fingers to God's eyes.  And I don't even like Michelle.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Actually... I think this could have significance beyond a simple prank.  Look at the participants - James (who put Bridgette's primary ally out of the House) and Bridgette (who's been vowing vengeance on James ever since) - and they're doing something together???  This admittedly may be blind optimism on my part - but if the two of them BOTH look upon this as a bonding moment, such a union (James/Natalie/Bridgette) could pose this season's last chance for a significant threat to the Default Paulie Regime.

Which probably means it won't happen.  God doesn't like us that much.  :P 

To paraphrase - from your fingers to God's eyes.  And I don't even like Michelle.

Given that I am prone to optimism, I think you may be right.  Natalie has been after James to get to know Bridget.  She is her closest friend and she wants them to "like each other [her words]."  I would like to think she has some game in that request. 

I don't like Michele either.  Well, up until this morning I didn't!   I have been quite verbal about them dropping all their vendettas, and wanting them to start fresh with each other and focus on the game.  I am going to take my own advice on that, as well.

• Love 2

I mean, I would defend Natalie if she was flirting - especially since she's told James she does it for game - but, like I said, I just don't see it. She's hangs with the guys, sure. She jokes around (especially with Paul). Nicole has also talked to Corey about this, and he thinks she's being crazy as well. She just seems like she takes things personally and probably thinks of a lot of things as "flirting" because she reads into it. 

I wish Z would leave, but I just don't think it will happen. And if it does, it will have to come from Mastermind Corey, the puppeteer of the House. 

• Love 4

If Michelle gets evicted I want her to have the RT.

Nicole thinks they need to evict Michelle because she's a super fan and because she won OTEV.  Winning OTEV is just dumb a$$ luck if you ask me.  I don't think we've ever had anyone find the wrong answer and it all depends on how quickly/lucky you are to find the right answer the quickest.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, Cutty said:

Catching up on some things from last night and came across this gem from Natalie. 

Natalie to Nicole: Before my boob job I was flatter than you. 

LMAO.

Okay, that's hilarious! If she is trolling Nicole, I'm into it.

I'm more surprised that James hasn't run the conversations he's had with Natalie back to Paulie. I don't want to get my hopes up, though. He's probably just too busy pranking at the moment.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

So, Paul/Victor want to take a shot at James in the DE. Corey/Nicole want to try to get Paul. Paulie/Z want to get Vic/Bridgette - James probably the same. Natalie wants to get - Corey/Nicole or Vic? And maybe Paulie, but she knows she doesn't have the support? 

Is that accurate? I've mostly been reading updates, so it's been hard to follow all the running arounds.

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 12.12.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-08-08 at 12.17.26 PM.png

And is this Paulie just feeding Paul BS?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gunderda said:

Nicole needs to get a grip - does she not see James and Natalie constantly all over each other?  Cause I do and whenever they're on the feeds they're with each other.  I tend to follow James or Natalie around on the feeds because they're the only two I can really stand at this point and I've never seen Natalie go after Corey in any sort of way.  Hell I've never even read about it... I've only read that Nicole says she is. 

Which makes me believe that Nicole is beyond delusional.

This. Nicole is just a petty, jealous girl with some deep internal misogyny. Almost everything she says and does proves this.

• Love 11

Well, Michelle and Zak are working for votes, it looks like. Paulie didn't use the veto, obviously. Zak just asked Bridgette for her vote (but in such a casual way, as if Zak is asking Bridgette, someone from another clique, to vote for her for prom queen). Michelle was working on Paul earlier. It's nice to see both girls not sitting down and assuming they have the votes.

It sounds like Michelle's down with Corey, Paul, and Paulie. I really need Michelle to stay in the house for this very reason. If James sticks to what he wants, I think they could easily keep Michelle in the house. 

• Love 2
30 minutes ago, mooses said:

And is this Paulie just feeding Paul BS?

It has always been hard to tell who is lying to who.  Now, it is impossible since both Ps have an unspoken agenda to knock each other out.  So the endless talk on who to get out at the DE is just a dance they are doing.  James does not see this, if he did he would realize that he will certainly have Paul's approval and help getting Z out.  Paulie and Z are lounging on his bed now so perhaps he will seize the opportunity to remain upright long enough to see the light.   Or some light.  Shit, anything.  

• Love 1

Bridget was talking to herself in HN.  She is tying to figure out who to align with. When considering James, she said he is not going to make any big move.  She said, I just don't trust......I didn't hear the name.  Someone on twitter probably did.   She is thinking hard about how to flip the house. 

ETA.  

Morty Port

3 mins · 

‪#‎BB18‬ 12:53PM BBT Bridgette goes into the HN rom and talks to the feeds. She is wondering why Paulie would want to keep Zak except that she won't come after him. She says Paulie has Nicole and Corey in his pocket. She says that she really needs Vic, James and Nat to join with her but she knows James would never do anything drastic and Nat can't win anything.

• Love 1

Bridget for care package!

This package will make a difference if she gets it.  Her name is being bandied about for DE.   Well, whose hasn't?!   

Edited by wings707
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Bridget for care package!

This package will make a difference if she gets it.  Her name is being bandied about for DE.   Well, whose hasn't?!   

If this is a DE, won't it be too late for her to get it in time if she is targeted?