Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I love when I go onto the feeds and the first thing I hear is someone shit talking about Jozea. Frank, Tiffany, and Paulie (ironically, my first three favourites) are just glorious to watch onscreen. They're also talking about Bronte, Bridgette, and Natalie. They do NOT like these newbies, and I can't blame them. They're all pretty much idiots, that much I've learned. 

• Love 3

Frank, Tiffany, and Paulie (ironically, my first three favourites) are just glorious to watch onscreen.

I loved it when Tiff nearly lost it when Paulie said he wasn't sure Jozea was intelligent enough to be president. "Have you ever had a conversation with the guy?"  You could totally read her face like "Damn, Paulie, you're pretty dumb too." LOL   

• Love 2

I just love the fact that week one (sorry Glenn, but you kind of don't count) can actually be a total blindside. That's been so rare the past few seasons. I want to see what happens if(hopefully) Jozea goes. I'm hoping to see more strategizing, more people trying to interact, something different!

And I hate to be this person, because my brother graduated from Texas A&M, and it is a good school, and a lot of good people went there, and yada yada yada, but when all this shit came out about Corey, my first thought was well...he's an Aggie.

I truly apologize for this, I just have an irrational hatred right now for the Aggies, so of COURSE he's horrible.

• Love 7
(edited)

Ah, sunblock and tanning lotion. Weirdly, I used to market and sell tanning lotion on the side. Everyone I know used the term "tanning lotion" to refer to lotion that "fakes" tan skin and generally improves the appearance of skin temporarily. The most popular example being Jergens Gradual Self Tanning Lotion. /blah blah. Sunscreen and sunblock on the other hand generally don't give you a fake tan. Am I misinterpreting the conversation between the Houseguests?

Lively season so far, eh?

Agree Tiffany is Vanessa in disguise. Did she rock brunette hair during the Ariana Grande mutual publicity campaign? Speaking of Ariana Grande, maybe she can appear on a very special episode and lick the lids of any mayo in the house. Because obesity is an epidemic, yo.

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 3
(edited)

Then MIchelle would tsk tsk Ari for eating so much mayo.

Now Tiff is asking James about last season and how Liz wanted him out instead of van.  James replied that van was telling Liz he was gunning for them.

Edited by urusai

So, with the promised secret ballots, shouldn't the HoH vote as a matter of course?  The house should never know how close, or not, a vote is, right?  Well, if the HoH is called in due to a tie, the house will know it was a tie, yes?  If there is no actual tie, the HoH vote is not counted, but we will know at home - which is another reason to watch.

AmIright?

• Love 1
(edited)
5 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

This really has been a lively season so far. One of their better opening weeks in recent memory. 

I would venture to say the best.  Never have we had so much action and over the top personalities, on top of only 6 HGs actually knowing how this works!  Delicious.

I just caught up on Jokers this morning and it was a delightful read.  It is hard to choose the best anecdote but I have to go with Bronte saying "if everyone votes as they are supposed to there should be no confusion about the tie vote shenanigans.  Everyone just go in the DR and say Paulie's name and that's it."  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I wake up and there's apparently been a lot of shit talking during the night. Bronte/Victor/Bridgette/Jozea/Paul were making fun of Michelle and her appearance apparently? And Bronte was apparently calling Nicole a bitch? 

Honestly, this is what sometimes sucks about the game. Being stuck in a house for 24/7 with the same people is going to bring out the mean side to everyone, because people get bored and eventually, there's nothing to do (or they finally reveal their true selves). It's more disappointing when it happens so early in the game. 

I do like how entertaining this first week has been, and we haven't even gone through our second eviction yet! 

• Love 3

From what I can piece together from Jokers, Michele and Bridget just don't like each other, where it started I am not sure. Below is one entry that says they are at war with each other and Bronte, too.  

"Paul & Natalie join Jozea, Victor, Bronte in BY. Bronte telling them she planted negative seeds in Bridgette's head about Michele.She says she told Bridgette about how last night Michele wouldn't switch beds so that Bridgette wouldn't have to sleep with a guy since she has a boyfriend. She says Michele was being disrespectful and was a bitch about it so she told Bridgette."

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Why is Michelle asking live feeders to get Bridgette fired from her job?

Something about Bridgette saying she'd shave off Michelle's eyebrows while she slept or was passed out or something.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

So, with the promised secret ballots ...

I don't think we have confirmation about this. It was just a pre-show rumor. I really hope it's true though.

42 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wake up and there's apparently been a lot of shit talking during the night. Bronte/Victor/Bridgette/Jozea/Paul were making fun of Michelle and her appearance apparently? And Bronte was apparently calling Nicole a bitch? 

Don't forget Michelle and Tiffany making fun of Bronte's voice.

The fact that Bronte and Bridgette hate Michelle makes me like them more since I too hate her!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

Ah yes the eyebrows are in there, too.  I don't know what started the feud but it is rolling! 

from jokers.

"She tells them that Bridgette said then she'd resuscitate her and then shave her eyebrows. Zakiyah says they were being really harsh and they talked about Tiffany too but she can't tell Tiffany what was said cuz she might overreact."

(edited)

I'm really loving the Fatal Five.  So far Day is keeping it together better than I thought she would.  And Z seems to be the person you'd want on your side.  She's an excellent spy.  Also, I love when she does Bronte's voice.

Paulie really seems nervous and tense to me.  He sure does need to vent a lot.

ETA: 

"She tells them that Bridgette said then she'd resuscitate her and then shave her eyebrows. Zakiyah says they were being really harsh and they talked about Tiffany too but she can't tell Tiffany what was said cuz she might overreact."

I watched this, and that's what I meant about Z. She got good intel.

BTW Jozea walked into the HOH last night right as the Five were starting their meeting.  It was kinda funny, and they started talking about birth control pills. So he left.   

Edited by vb68
  • Love 3
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

Don't forget Michelle and Tiffany making fun of Bronte's voice.

Ah! I must have missed this too. Yeah, although a lot of viewers have also been making fun of her voice, though that still doesn't give them an excuse. Bronte can't help how she sounds. I don't mind someone pointing out that her voice bugs them and can get on their nerves (I think Paulie has expressed this). But making fun of it past that is not helpful.

I don't know. Making fun of somebody's appearance can get quite messy and nasty. It's why I don't really like it all that much. I don't like Michelle, but Bridgette laughing at the idea of Michelle almost passing out during a competition kind of made me side eye her. Somebody's health should never be part of any joke, in my opinion. Bridgette being a nurse makes me a little more touchy about it too. Maybe I just have a different sense of humour, though. 

It is showing the clear lines between the two sides of the house, though. Apparently, Natalie wouldn't participate in some of the shit talking (I think she defended something Paul said about Michelle's appearance looking like Buzz Lightyear without his helmet), so it actually makes me like Natalie a little more. Now, I don't remember if Natalie's ever actually shit talked about another female and her looks, but her and Nicole last night both rose above those personal attacks, so it does make me like them a little bit more than the others. 

Honestly, it looks like if I had a dream final five, it would be Zakiyah, Paulie, Frank, Natalie, and Tiffany. Nicole could slip in there replacing Paulie, Tiffany, or Frank for me. 

• Love 3
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Now, I don't remember if Natalie's ever actually shit talked about another female and her looks, but her and Nicole last night both rose above those personal attacks, so it does make me like them a little bit more than the others. 

Nicole must of learned from her last season because her and Christine just loved to bitch about other women. 

At this point the only people I'm really liking and rooting for are Paul and Natalie. I like Day and Zak but I hate their alliance and I mostly like Bronte and Bridgette but they can be horrible, too. Paulie and Victor are OK but not worth rooting for since Paulie is useless and Victor is too stupid to function.

There's a rumor that Chef Joe (whom Frank said was an alternate for this season) is still in sequester so perhaps they will be bringing in more vets. Which I pray is not true. NO MORE VETS!

Also, after actually seeing the Roadkill comp it is 100% clear it's just going to be a way for Production to rig the game. They could've at least showed some other times so it wasn't completely obvious!

• Love 1

I'm watching this Bronte/Paul conversation from last night (idk why, clearly I don't love myself), and damn Paul really hates Tiffany for whatever reason. He said he hates her the most, called her a "dumb bitch", thinks she's lying about her job, and it bothers him that she wears sunglasses.

My favorite thing is someone who lacks self-awareness calling another person dumb. 

• Love 9
(edited)

I don't like Michelle, but Bridgette laughing at the idea of Michelle almost passing out during a competition kind of made me side eye her.

Brigette seems pretty insecure to me, and Jozea and Bronte bring out the worst in her IMO.  She was begging them last night never to leave her alone with the other side.

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1

Some vicious, hateful newbies are rolling fast.   This bodes well for the 8 pack and Fatal 5, losing Michele will be a hit but otherwise they are mature and know the game (huge!).  

I'm kind of the most surprised about Bronte. Pre-season, I thought she'd be smart and quiet, flying under the radar with a good read on everyone else. She's kind of the opposite. She's a huge target for the 8-pack, she's quite catty (behind people's backs), and she's pretty clueless wrt who's aligned with who. She seems to also think Jozea is staying and Paulie is out.

• Love 1

Does anyone here know why exactly Paulie hates Natalie? It seems way ott and nonsensical. Shades of Brittany/Cody maybe. But I read that Paulie actually knows of Natalie outside the house so maybe there's something there.

I mean he was ranting about her calling her a spoiled princess and this was after he listened to her talk about how she works with underprivileged kids and how she wants to start a charity. Not to mention the fact that she cooks for these people all the time.

• Love 1

Oh god, during this Paul/Bronte conversation, Paul just said that he thinks Corey is the secret nerd of the house, because he got into Texas A&M and Pepperdine. For baseball.

• Love 3

I am surprised at Bronte, too.  Paul better start loving Nat because he is going to need her.

I predict alliance regrouping on Friday. Bridget/Paul/Nat/Bronte will align when they vote tally hits them.  Not hard to figure that out but with this group, I am not sure.  

She's kind of the opposite. She's a huge target for the 8-pack, she's quite catty (behind people's backs), and she's pretty clueless wrt who's aligned with who. She seems to also think Jozea is staying and Paulie is out.

Yeah, I agree.  I thought the same, but she seems as clueless as Jozea.  And she's a real mean girl to boot. That's why it really doesn't bother me if others mock her that much.  

Does anyone here know why exactly Paulie hates Natalie?

I've been trying to figure that out for days.   I don't think I've even seen them interact.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Jozea was even shocked to hear last night that Julie gives the vote totals on eviction night.

He also thinks that when you're in jury, you can go home and visit family members, so this guy is not a bright bulb in any Big Brother box. Actually, I think he thinks he's the brightest bulb, when in reality, he doesn't even turn on. 

As for Paulie hating Natalie, the only thing I've heard him say as a reason for not liking her is that she's a spoiled brat and he's compared her to popular high school girls. Personally, Natalie's a lot better than Bronte and Bridgette, but it could be that he just finds her annoying, he doesn't like her flirting, she reminds him of someone that he knows in life, etc. Unless he rants about all the reasons why he doesn't like her, I guess it'll be mostly a mystery. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Paul better start loving Nat because he is going to need her.

It's Paulie that hates Natalie.

Bridget/Paul/Nat/Bronte will align when they vote tally hits them.  Not hard to figure that out but with this group, I am not sure.  

They're basically already aligned. Them plus Jozea and Victor are like the "Newbies Against Vets" alliance. I'm not sure how much Natalie is in on that though.

1 minute ago, vb68 said:

I've been trying to figure that out for days.   I don't think I've even seen them interact.

I've seen them interact a couple times and it seems perfectly fine but then when he's with others he does nothing but bitch about her. It's very Brittany/Cody so I wonder if maybe he liked her and she didn't give him the time of day. 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

As for Paulie hating Natalie, the only thing I've heard him say as a reason for not liking her is that she's a spoiled brat and he's compared her to popular high school girls. 

That does seem to be it and that's why I can't figure it out. Natalie hasn't acted like a spoiled brat at all (quite the opposite actually) and Paulie talks about how he himself was a popular high school boy so he can fuck off.

Also I'm gonna need Tiffany to stop it with the sunglasses or I'm going to just be 100% done with her. I'm basically already there since she's just too much of a Vanessa clone.

• Love 2
(edited)
14 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

They're basically already aligned. Them plus Jozea and Victor are like the "Newbies Against Vets" alliance. I'm not sure how much Natalie is in on that though.

Yes, they are aligned.  But I think Paul still harbors the belief that Nic loves him as do some of the other vets and he is the glue, remember.  My guess for not liking her is that she sucks up to everyone and flirts with all the boys except him!  LOL  He doesn't trust her.  And yes, I forgot about Victor.  

ETA- corrected mistake about Paul and Paulie.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm not sure how much Natalie is in on that though.

Natalie has expressed her dislike for Paul and Jozea, and how she feels like they made the wrong choice in aligning with them early on. I think Bridgette and Bronte feel the same way, but it's really hard to tell. Natalie has been the most vocal about girl power, and seeing as Bronte's girl power went out the window the moment she decide to shit talk the girls with Jozea/Paul/Victor, I'm more inclined to support Natalie in getting out of that toxic alliance. It might not be too late in genuinely joining the other side, if she works really hard for it.

Unfortunately, I don't think she will, because she knows the two she trusts the most won't leave, so I think she might be stuck for the time being, until they start leaving. Plus, none of the other side of the house trusts her enough to bring her over. 

2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That does seem to be it and that's why I can't figure it out. Natalie hasn't acted like a spoiled brat at all (quite the opposite actually) and Paulie talks about how he himself was a popular high school boy so he can fuck off.

Yeah, I really don't get this either. I still really like Paulie, but I also really like Natalie so in my heart, I'm screaming 'Can you two just get along?!'. It would make my enjoyment of watching the show and the feeds so much better if I knew all of my favourites liked each other. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Yes, they are aligned.  But I think Paul still harbors the belief that Nic loves him as do some of the other vets and he is the glue, remember.  He doesn't get it yet that he will have to put his dislike for Nat aside.  My guess for not liking her is that she sucks up to everyone and flirts with all the boys except him!  LOL  He doesn't trust her.  And yes, I forgot about Victor.  

I'm so confused! Does Paul also hate Natalie? The person who we're discussing hating her is Paulie.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Yeah, I really don't get this either. I still really like Paulie, but I also really like Natalie so in my heart, I'm screaming 'Can you two just get along?!'. It would make my enjoyment of watching the show and the feeds so much better if I knew all of my favourites liked each other. 

Sometimes people just rub us the wrong way.  Paulie doesn't have to have a solid reason other than personality clash.  He just doesn't like her; I don't either.  

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm so confused! Does Paul also hate Natalie? The person who we're discussing hating her is Paulie.

No I got that wrong.  I missed the damn "ie" on the end of Paulie!  

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

It might not be too late in genuinely joining the other side, if she works really hard for it.

I don't know how smart it would be for Natalie to try to join an 8 person alliance! And she doesn't seem to have made strong enough bonds with any member where she could maybe get some of them to deflect and join up with her. She's social, but she's not playing a good social game.

It's only week 1 though. I'm hoping this vote will change things up. But basically the only real way for it to change at this point is if Bronte/Bridgette get HOH and Roadkill. Otherwise there will be no reason for the ridiculous 8 Pack (aka Bomb Squad 2.0) to do anything but ride each other's coattails for at least one more week.

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah, I'm confused as well.  I was just about to say that well James did tell Paul that Nicole cried when he went up on the block, so he would have a legit reason to think Nicole loves him. LOL

I have to admit if there's one person that hasn't made much of an impression either way on the feeds so far for me, it's Nat.   She's just not around at all for most of the strategy talks or whatever.   

Edited by vb68
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Sometimes people just rub us the wrong way.  Paulie doesn't have to have a solid reason other than personality clash.  He just doesn't like her; I don't either.  

You can not like someone without bitching about them constantly. It's the fact that he's ridiculously ott about it that makes it weird. But Cody was like that as well so it might be a Calafiore trait. That and flirting with family!

• Love 4
Just now, vb68 said:

Yeah, I'm confused as well.  I was just about to say that well James did tell Paul that Nicole cried when he went up on the block, so he would have a legit reason to think Nicole loves him. LOL

I have to admit if there's one person that hasn't made much of an impression on the feeds so far for me, it's Nat.   She's just not around at all for most of the strategy talks or whatever.  

Did James lie about that?  I don't remember seeing her cry or anyone talking about it.   When she put him up she really did not like him at all.  No one did.  Some have warmed to him this week, viewers included. 

Paul was the roadkill choice made by Frank.  Nicole didn't put him up.  I know she said she was sad but I think  she claimed she didn't cry. 

Oh right.  She put up Paulie and Joz.  How can I be this confused so early!  It is BBs fault, new format.  

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yes.

I love James for that quick thinking.   He has got to stop with the pranks though. He has gone too far with that.  

So I thought Julie not revealing the vote count was a def thing, but I can't find it anywhere official.  

If it is true, would Julie reveal that before or after they cast their votes?  I remember last year people switched up their votes to mess with everyone. Would hate to see the wished for Jozea blindside be messed up.

(edited)
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Does anyone here know why exactly Paulie hates Natalie? It seems way ott and nonsensical. Shades of Brittany/Cody maybe. But I read that Paulie actually knows of Natalie outside the house so maybe there's something there.

I mean he was ranting about her calling her a spoiled princess and this was after he listened to her talk about how she works with underprivileged kids and how she wants to start a charity. Not to mention the fact that she cooks for these people all the time.

I read on jokers that apparently they are business rivals or something, so he has had dealings with her outside of the house.

ETA: Also they both are from New Jersey (yes I know it's a big state) so it makes sense.

Edited by brdwygurl

I love James for that quick thinking.   He has got to stop with the pranks though. He has gone too far with that.  

Putting mayo in conditioner (or even shampoo?) would piss me off.   And yeah, people who do pranks all the time just exhaust me. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, brdwygurl said:

I read on jokers that apparently they are business rivals or something, so he has had dealings with her outside of the house.

ETA: Also they both are from New Jersey (yes I know it's a big state) so it makes sense.

Do you know what business they are in?  And how did this come out?

He is a DJ and she is an event planner.  So they probably butted heads on an event they were both working.  She wouldn't be a rival, those are 2 very different jobs, in the same arena though.  

Out of all the people that want to be on this show they choose 2 who know each other?  Oy.  It probably never came to light until they all met the day they moved in.  

1 hour ago, njbarmaid said:

So I thought Julie not revealing the vote count was a def thing, but I can't find it anywhere official.  

If it is true, would Julie reveal that before or after they cast their votes?  I remember last year people switched up their votes to mess with everyone. Would hate to see the wished for Jozea blindside be messed up.

That was just a rumor. We don't know if that is what Julie is going to do. I don't think we have anything to worry about with the blindside being messed up. The 8 are just so excited to see not only Jozea's face when he gets voted out but the rest of his group. They are continuing to feed his ego, I for one cannot wait. Da'Vonne is just so excited for this epic blindside. As are most of them. Haha. 

• Love 5

Paul is very impressed that Nicole "cried" when he got nominated.  I love it!  Frank was giving him some pretty good advice that people need to chill the fuck out, because you don't want to "poke the bear" and have the vote change last minute.  Of course, he's acting like the vote is for Paulie, so there's that.