Type keyword(s) to search

OutDaughtered - General Discussion

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Snark the show, not each other.  Civility matters. If a poster's posts routinely annoy you, please use the Ignore feature.  Hover over their user name and you will see a popup with an ignore option.

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 5/4/2021 at 11:43 PM, Lurk said:

That winter storm was no joke in Texas. They're lucky they only lost power a day or even 2. So many people had no power for 2-3-4 or more days. Then when things thawed out, houses destroyed because of burst pipes. THOSE people deserved a vacation after the storm.

12 hours ago, endure said:

I thought they said they were only two hours without power.

Not sure if it would have helped in the Busby's case due to the length and how widespread the storm was - but I am surprised they didn't have a backup generator.  As Danielle puts it with "six kids" who probably have their share of time on electronics and eats close-to-ready-made food, a hubby that needs to charge a million gadgets, the hot/cold Texas climate, and house size that probably can accommodate it, a generator probably isn't a bad idea. 

image.png.7909b2d29ef12bbd30eb80b79e1bde62.png

Edited by sATL
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Elodia said:

I was just watching the Danielle Busby Show (let's be honest: It's not about the quints anymore) and wow, she really is very ungrateful. As much as I can't stand Adam, but he tries to help and support her. Show gratitude, Danielle! Maybe you can teach him the way you prefer packing suitcases. Also, Kiki: "I didn't know the keys was an island" For real? How uneducated can one be? But otherwise she seems to be a nice person and really concerned about Danielle so there's that. What really grossed me out was Parker smearing her Boogers first on Ava(?), then onto the window of the rental car. That's a no-go, but ok, the Quints are spoiled rotten and allowed to do everything, so no wonder... 

You're forgetting that she thought calamari/squid was cheese. She does seem like a really sweet, loving woman, but my god she's dumb as shit.

Yeah, I thought the same thing about the boogers. But that's because A&D are so self-absorbed that they don't notice a damn thing those kids do.

16 hours ago, sATL said:

Does her room double as the guest room? I'm all for trying to compromise in getting a bed set that you don;t have to change out from child-to-teen, but this is over the top. something you would see on RHO* rooms..

RE:  name "blankie" - aren't they at or past the age where they need to be weaned off of them - ie lessen their appearance/use ?

No I don't think her room doubles as a guest room. I think they're just addicted to buying new shit and spoiling their kids rotten. Still not sure why they had to replace a 6 year old's queen bed with another queen bed...

• Like 1
  • Love 9
(edited)
19 hours ago, se0307 said:

You're forgetting that she thought calamari/squid was cheese. She does seem like a really sweet, loving woman, but my god she's dumb as shit.

Yeah, I thought the same thing about the boogers. But that's because A&D are so self-absorbed that they don't notice a damn thing those kids do.

No I don't think her room doubles as a guest room. I think they're just addicted to buying new shit and spoiling their kids rotten. Still not sure why they had to replace a 6 year old's queen bed with another queen bed...

I don’t even think it’s that they care about giving their kids nice things, but more that they want to get the perks of social media influencing and their kids are the only way they can maintain an audience. It’s truly awful. 

Edited by readheaded
  • Love 9

I'm watching Cajun Christmas and I still don't understand why the guests wouldn't wait for them to get there unless it was just a storyline.🎅

• Love 5
2 hours ago, druzy said:

I'm watching Cajun Christmas and I still don't understand why the guests wouldn't wait for them to get there unless it was just a storyline.🎅

I'm guessing it's because a bulk of the guests (not her sisters and Mimi) do not think the world and their schedule should revolve around the Busbys. It's their fault that they didn't get the cars packed the night before and out of the house earlier. Other people's kids probably needed to get to bed and, lets face it, I'm sure not EVERYONE was dying to see them. Not if they couldn't be bothered to get there on time. But I have very little patience for people who are always running late and expect others to adjust to their schedule.

• Like 1
  • Love 12
(edited)
8 hours ago, druzy said:

I can't say everyone would wait, as I imagine those with small kids or maybe cooked all day for the event had a long day already. She might didn't want to face to those relatives who would say snarky comments like " what time is 2:00 on your phone/watch"... "I'm not going to wait all day on you.."... "where the hell have you been"... "what the hell you were doing that took you so long to get here"" etc..  A semi-concerned question would have been "did you have trouble on the road..."..

BUT - the way Dale described it... I didn't think it was a 1-5 pm affair. I thought the some of the  "adults" would raise all kinds of liquored-up hell until late  into night. D&A could have put the kids to bed and went there to enjoy what was left of the event.

Bottom line  - If the event meant anything to Danielle - she would have adjusted her holiday schedule to make it happen.  Sounds like she went every year of her childhood and adulthood, up until pregnancy with the quints, so she knew first hand what time is what.

Edited by sATL
  • Love 8
(edited)

It could be that the other participants at Cajun Christmas didn't want their kids on TV.   

It's all about the drama, and the hectic schedule with this bunch.    Everything has to be a crisis. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8
On 5/7/2021 at 10:58 PM, se0307 said:

WHY?! Why did she need a new/bigger bed?? She already had a much bigger, newer bed than she needed. 

Screenshot_20210508-015632.jpg

That’s not a room for a little kid! Where are the personalized touches, things she likes, posters, decorations? It totally looks like a plain old guest room. 

• Love 9
36 minutes ago, SDVegas said:

That’s not a room for a little kid! Where are the personalized touches, things she likes, posters, decorations? It totally looks like a plain old guest room. 

It’s carefully curated for the sponsors. Those kids aren’t allowed to be themselves or have authentic experiences because it’s all for show and money. 

• Love 14
On 5/7/2021 at 7:32 PM, riverblue22 said:

It's looking to me like Danielle gets migraines.  I used to have them and they make you feel sick all over.  They have meds for them now--maybe someone should prescribe them for her.

Except that other times it’s her chest or neck or nausea or she doesn’t feel right.  I recall that when Adam was suggesting that she could treat and rid herself from these ailments, she got defensive, as if she wanted to keep feeling like this.   This signals to me that she welcomes being ill and getting the attention.  How many MRIs has she had?

• Love 9
18 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Except that other times it’s her chest or neck or nausea or she doesn’t feel right.  I recall that when Adam was suggesting that she could treat and rid herself from these ailments, she got defensive, as if she wanted to keep feeling like this.   This signals to me that she welcomes being ill and getting the attention.  How many MRIs has she had?

According to her story, 3.  You'd think something definitive would have shown up by now.

• Love 4
Just now, judyjudyjudy said:

According to her story, 3.  You'd think something definitive would have shown up by now.

🤨Well, I hope she gets a proper diagnosis.  The problem is that if there is no actual physical cause....people have trouble accepting it.  It’s insulting to be told you need therapy, lifestyle change, maybe medication.  If that is what it is.....I feel for the family.  The illusive ailments can predominate the home and bring everyone misery.  She’s a young woman....I hope she is able to regain her good health.  

• Love 3
(edited)
On 5/8/2021 at 4:05 AM, Quof said:

ow much money do they get for dragging around those monogrammed blankets?  They look like they are made of polar fleece, which is horribly staticky and not pleasant for sleep or snuggling

You can see just what they have on the company’s site. I thought they were minky blankets but I guess they’re polar fleece. 
https://shophighway3.com/products/family-names-personalized-throw-blanket

Edited by Lukeysboat
Added link
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I feel bad for the parents that believe the Busby's really do this money for chore thing when it's really a setup photoshoot to make a post for their sponsor Target. 

image.thumb.png.bb376bc5636f177c4e391e0943ac7a26.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

For someone with a supposed health crisis every 2 seconds, they sure go on a lot of vacations.🙄

From Danielle IG today, seemed like a post from another Caribbean/Mexican beach resort.

• Like 1
  • Love 11
22 minutes ago, MV713 said:

For someone with a supposed health crisis every 2 seconds, they sure go on a lot of vacations.🙄

From Danielle IG today, seemed like a post from another Caribbean/Mexican beach resort.

Ok i'm glad you saw that too. I wasn't sure if they just decked out their patio covered area or something, but it did seem tropical and I wondered the same thing. They didn't brag about it which strikes me as odd.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, se0307 said:

. They didn't brag about it which strikes me as odd

Both Danielle and Adumb mentioned their upcoming vacation in their IG Stories, Adam was standing shirtless in a gym-like room and said he was hoping to lose a pound or two before going on their beach-vacay 🙄

Edited by Elodia
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, druzy said:

Her medical issues randomly disappear...

image.thumb.png.2723fe3304faa1e042e0ccf30e29d48d.png 

Crazy, isn't it?? The magic of sunshine. Do any of these people have jobs?

19 minutes ago, eel21788 said:

Please tell me that Hazel doesn't have hair extensions.

She probably does. It's good for their image.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Seems like Adam and Danielle always need company when they're vacationing, can't the two of them endure a week alone? But ok, the more witnesses for Danielle's handstands, the better. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

I guess it is hard when you live in a state that is still under total lockdown to see people in other places where they are not.  I live in a rural county in Texas and I am one of the few who still almost always defaults to wearing a mask...and I have had both my vaccines as of this week.  

I noticed on the most recent show that they talked about other relatives who weren't in Florida with them - obviously Mimi and the other sister and her husband.  I suspect that they are keeping Mimi out of the pubic eye while she was dealing with her legal issues...Krystal's twin has always been less involved with the show - obviously she and her husband choose not to appear as much but she has been there for Danielle when she was ill.  Whether it is psychological or as yet undiagnosed I actually do think something is wrong with Danielle...and her doctor did tell her that with some autoimmune disorders that it could take several years to get an accurate diagnosis.

I just love Krystal.  Yes, she says and does some pretty dumb things, but she is always sweet about it and is always there to love on all of the kids - her own and Danielle's - and she take everything dealt out to her with a great attitude and laughs at herself.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Adam posted where they took their (I'm sure fully comped) vacation. They are in El Dorado Royale Riviera Maya/Cancun taking a "much needed escape".

image.thumb.png.da748e669adb51594867b1b2f9a689d2.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

Sure, Adam! There is no one in the world, no, universe, who deserves and needs a comped vacation every other week more than you and Danielle. Make sure to show your gratitude to the staff, you know, saying "please" and "thank you", being polite and tipping them generously. Not saying you don't do the latter, but, you know, just a friendly reminder 😉

Edited by Elodia
  • Love 13
15 minutes ago, Elodia said:

Sure, Adam! There is no one in the world, no, universe, who deserves and needs a comped vacation every other week more than you and Danielle. Make sure to show your gratitude to the staff, you know, saying "please" and "thank you", being polite and tipping them generoulsy. Not saying you don't do the latter, but, you know, just a friendly reminder 😉

OMG this makes me so mad. I used to travel a ton for work before this. Like took 3 different flights to places from January to March, travel. And I try to take at least two solid vacations a year to break up the work. But I haven't set foot on an airplane, either work or vacation, since last March. I need a vacation. So many others need a vacation. They do not. They've taken about 5 since last March. They suck so much and are so tone deaf to the rest of the people on earth, where many of whom have been struggling to put food on the table or pay rent, let alone go on a MUCH NEEDED vacation. This makes me hate them with a burning rage. 

• Like 1
  • Love 18
5 hours ago, se0307 said:

OMG this makes me so mad. I used to travel a ton for work before this. Like took 3 different flights to places from January to March, travel. And I try to take at least two solid vacations a year to break up the work. But I haven't set foot on an airplane, either work or vacation, since last March. I need a vacation. So many others need a vacation. They do not. They've taken about 5 since last March. They suck so much and are so tone deaf to the rest of the people on earth, where many of whom have been struggling to put food on the table or pay rent, let alone go on a MUCH NEEDED vacation. This makes me hate them with a burning rage. 

Yes yes YES!!!! They are just so fucking oblivious to everything and everyone around them. I guess they needed another vacation because of the stress of unpacking from their last vacation.  I really do not like these two losers. I have the urge to smack Danielle across her face. Just because. Lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
6 hours ago, BigBingerBro said:

Seriously though, aside from the TLC show and social media influencing, do these people work actual jobs?

Not really.   His job is doing videos and social media for sponsors, while exploiting his own children.   Supposedly, he worked for some production company in Dallas, but my guess is they're some of the ones who buy his productions.    They also make money off of the different media, and sponsorships.  

She has that business with her sisters selling the athletic wear, and she used to do Rodan (?) skin care, I don't know if she still does.   And of course, filming for the show is another source of income. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, druzy said:

Adam posted where they took their (I'm sure fully comped) vacation. They are in El Dorado Royale Riviera Maya/Cancun taking a "much needed escape".

image.thumb.png.da748e669adb51594867b1b2f9a689d2.png

She has risen from her deathbed yet again!

• LOL 13
On 5/15/2021 at 10:53 AM, se0307 said:

Exactly! My bf used to fly weekly for 2 days or every 2 weeks for a week! They don’t need a vacation… also, my bf and I are staying at that hotel for a wedding in June lol 

On 5/16/2021 at 1:41 PM, druzy said:

This is rich...

image.thumb.png.bfe65b413d6c67a9dcdf9679c0b05edf.png

This is such an mlm couple response 🙄

• Love 6

Danielle posted this caption on her IG:

dbusby LAST WEEK of school for our girls! Come in Summer!! We are r.e.a.d.y 🌞 #itsabuzzworld #outdaughtered

I was surprised because it seems like they are always on vacation.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, druzy said:

Danielle posted this caption on her IG:

dbusby LAST WEEK of school for our girls! Come in Summer!! We are r.e.a.d.y 🌞 #itsabuzzworld #outdaughtered

I was surprised because it seems like they are always on vacation.

Well they haven't taken a vacation with the entire family in WEEKS! Duh, of course they're due for another vacation, and those kids have been so overworked these last few months. Of course they deserve a break! 🙄

• LOL 10

Adam did an Instastory when they arrived back from their oh so well deserved escape and he told Riley and Parker they will go on vacation as soon as they finished school /kindergarten. I'm sure Danielle is packing as I write this. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Adam has gotten way too big for his own britches. He thinks he’s some good-looking hunk (he’s not), modeling his shirts and collecting $200+ tennis shoes. His ego needs to be taken down a peg or two. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
(edited)

I'm sure the location will be posted.    That's usually part of their vacation sponsorships.   

Ridiculous that their kid is next to some kind of drop off.  

I used to live in Colorado, and took the Cog Railway up Pikes Peak twice.   It was a sheer drop off on one side, and tourists, and their kids would stand out on the boulders, and if they slipped, there was no hope of survival.   That pose on the rock really reminds me of how careless adults, and their kids can be.   Even though that pose looks like it's not as high, it's still foolhardy.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm sure the location will be posted.    That's usually part of their vacation sponsorships.   

Well on Adams Instagram story you'll see that they're letting their kids do the tree pose while standing on chairs..... Seems safe. Then they wonder why their kids end up in the ER getting their heads stapled.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

And in those sandals... Can't offer much traction.

• Love 4

Ohhh noooo!!! What will she tell the girls??! Your poor, poor children can't go on another vacation! Give me a fucking break, Danielle. Self-absorbed bitch.

Screenshot_20210527-171451.thumb.jpg.fd094764c2cc24691764198c836005a5.jpg

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, se0307 said:

Ohhh noooo!!! What will she tell the girls??! Your poor, poor children can't go on another vacation! Give me a fucking break, Danielle. Self-absorbed bitch.

Screenshot_20210527-171451.thumb.jpg.fd094764c2cc24691764198c836005a5.jpg

No one feels bad or you Danielle. Some families NEVER take a vacation so boo hoo for you.

I'm sure someone will solve her problem. She will end up with a luxury vacation 20 times better than the one she planned. And it will be comped. And they will have the best time ever!

• Like 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

I bet they never pay anything for vacations at the beach, or anywhere else, and I'm wondering if the show wasn't filming, so the production company didn't rent two beach houses?    They would have to for the production crew to have room to stay next door, and film everything.   If they're not filming, then I bet their usual scheme of getting the beach house comped didn't work out.    

I know the beach areas in Orange Beach, and on the Gulf, near where I live have booking companies, and summer rentals, or Spring Break are booked a year in advance, not last minute.  

What I hate is that they're selling their daughters out to get freebies, and sponsorships.      

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I bet they never pay anything for vacations at the beach, or anywhere else, and I'm wondering if the show wasn't filming, so the production company didn't rent two beach houses?    They would have to for the production crew to have room to stay next door, and film everything.   If they're not filming, then I bet their usual scheme of getting the beach house comped didn't work out.    

I know the beach areas in Orange Beach, and on the Gulf, near where I live have booking companies, and summer rentals, or Spring Break are booked a year in advance, not last minute.  

You are right. They probably never pay for any vacations. Danielle just had to make a post about her kids being sad and bat her eyes (✿ꈍ。 ꈍ✿) to get what she wanted. What kills me is that someone will fix this for them and they will go on a luxury 💰 all paid for vacation ✈🏝 first class all the way. If I sound jealous it's because I am. 🙃

• LOL 3
  • Love 6