Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Double Indecency

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

This episode was so good, we needed a good farce after the past few weeks. The fight scene is definitely one of my favorites of the series now. I just loved Krieger in his getup trying to fight.

"Boosh!" "And/or kakow!" For that alone, this is a B-plus episode at worst.

Nice to see the supporting players get airtime this week. Also amused that Cyril figured out the couple's fetish for cuckolding. Shame it didn't occur to him before the massive brawl. But this is Cyril we're talking about.

• Love 1

For me, this was definitely one of the top three Archer episodes ("Lo Scandalo" and "El Secuestro" being the other two).  Everything about this episode was perfect.

The 70s makeovers

Pam's D-I-Y-Brazilian

The screwball comedy aspect

Kreiger's karate moves

And that brawl.  Good God, that brawl.

Cheryl's revelation that she scheduled the meetings was just the cherry on top.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Nice to see the supporting players get airtime this week. Also amused that Cyril figured out the couple's fetish for cuckolding. Shame it didn't occur to him before the massive brawl. But this is Cyril we're talking about.

But Cyril did figure it out before! While they were arguing! Then the brawl happened anyway after Zissner dissed Pam and Cheryl, calling them Baby Huey and Scarrah Fawcett.

p.s. Loved the Charlie's Angels silhouette with Mallory at the center holding a champagne flute, Pam with the dolphin mitt, and Cheryl.

Edited by snarktini
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, snarktini said:

But Cyril did figure it out before! While they were arguing! Then the brawl happened anyway after Zissner dissed Pam and Cheryl, calling them Baby Huey and Scarrah Fawcett.

Which was pretty sweet seeing the office stick up for the support staff.  I even wanted to punch the guy in the face after he made Pam cry.  On a shallow note:  I think slimmed down coke addict Pam would beat the pants of Cheryl in the sexiness department.

And I agree this was one of the funniest episodes in a long time.  The key is more Kreiger.

• Love 3

I loved this episode!  Especially the looks on Archer, Mallory and Lana's faces when the husband dissed Cheryl and Pam.  I thought Archer was going to murder him in the face right there.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Lantern7 said:

Of course Cyril would be the one to figure out, he did go to sex rehab. One of my favorite gags from the episode is Cyril's new suit showed off his gigantic penis.

• Love 2
(edited)

Pam just wants to be naked all the time!

Is this the first time we know how long Lana and Cyril dated for sure?  3 years!  

What was that blue stuff archer was drinking in the barber shop called again?  

Edited by gwhh
  • Love 1

I saw the cuckolding twist coming, but I still loved everything leading up to it.  Loved the idea behind the best and the players, and how everyone looked once they were "made-up" (I think Kreiger wins with the "Nazi Bob Ross" look).  And then the fight, which I really enjoyed since it did come out of the husband making Pam cry, which goes with this group kind of being a twisted family, who can be mean to each other, but once an outsider crosses the line, it gets personal.

I continue to give this season credit in particular, for having way more Malory then they did last season.

This was a fun episode and I love seeing Kreiger dress up as a 70s Bob Ross was amazing. Also, I loved how both sides (the guys and the girls) decided that they were going to use the two members least likely (on the show) to score as a bait. 

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:57 PM, HunterHunted said:

Of course Cyril would be the one to figure out, he did go to sex rehab. One of my favorite gags from the episode is Cyril's new suit showed off his gigantic penis.

I always wondered if he got the OK for the penis reeducation surgery he requested in season 1 I think it was. Guess he did not get the OK for that sugery from the insurance company.   I am glad he still got it! 

No wonder Lana dated him!  He makes most horses look small!

83a3d9483695230.jpg 02e7e1483695234.jpg 2a5ba7483695235.jpg 9258d1483695237.jpg dfe7d9483695239.jpg 105e0f483695240.jpg  

How can Lana even walk like a normal person after getting that on a regular basics for 3 years! 

Edited by gwhh
1 hour ago, ganesh said:

I thought Pam got a lot of ass?

Pam does get a lot of ass but seduction, IMO, isn't really her thing and Cryril may be packing but, IMO,  again he isn't really great at picking up.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, ganesh said:

Pam doesn't have to seduce me.

Heck, Pam even seduce Lana!

After, I think I about it.  Pam did not seduce Lana.  Lana basically throw herself at Pam!   

Edited by gwhh
  • Love 2
On 5/14/2016 at 2:11 PM, gwhh said:

Heck, Pam even seduce Lana!

After, I think I about it.  Pam did not seduce Lana.  Lana basically throw herself at Pam!   

If we're talking about the same scene, then Lana definitely didn't throw herself at Pam.  Lana agreed to have pity sex with Pam.  IIRC, the office was playing "Marry, Bang or Kill" using the company profile pictures and everyone had said kill when it came to Pam's picture.  Of course this made Pam feel like shit so Lana offered to have sex with her to make her feel better.

As for Pam's hotness, current Pam has a little too much gut and way too gassy for my tastes.  Like I said upthread, slim cokehead Pam could get it any day of the week.

• Love 1

It wasn't the "Marry, Bang, Kill" game; Lana found out Cyril cheated on her and pretended to bang every dude at work…in Cyril's office.  Pam was feeling low after seeing how many wanted to sleep with Lana (and no one wanted to sex with Pam--I think there was also about to be a "sex with coworkers" ban).  So Lana gave Pam pity bang.

• Love 1

I think Pam is/was gay for Lana. So at the end of the episode (the first season finale), Lana told Pam that she was going to imagine her as Alex Karras. Y'know, Mongo from Blazing Saddles.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, OnceSane said:

It wasn't the "Marry, Bang, Kill" game; Lana found out Cyril cheated on her and pretended to bang every dude at work…in Cyril's office.  Pam was feeling low after seeing how many wanted to sleep with Lana (and no one wanted to sex with Pam--I think there was also about to be a "sex with coworkers" ban).  So Lana gave Pam pity bang.

That the story I saw. But Lana not the type to give into pity sex. Escipally with a another woman. And what better way to have your way with someone.  Than to make them want to have sex with you. 

Remember Archer said Pan was the BEST lover he had by far in his entire life. So Pam got something going on. It's just that the package is a bit beat up. 

5a486c483924833.jpg 1f65b2483924834.jpg 0a5f82483924835.jpg ea7dc3483924836.jpg e7ed51483924837.jpg ed0d68483924838.jpg bf6476483924840.jpg dfeeb9483924842.jpg 

Edited by gwhh

The sound mixing on this show is so good, but I'd love to be able to make out everyone's individual statements at Pam (and to a lesser degree Cheryl) getting dissed.

Also, I will never stop laughing at the consistency of Pam charging people with her hands in claws instead of fists.

• Love 1
(edited)
On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 10:32 PM, ganesh said:

Archer banged Pam pre-coke too. In space even!

And I'm not throwing shade at Lana. If you're running a honeypot scam though, you're choosing Pam.

Archer did bang pam PRE-coke and being thin!  And he loved it and keep going back for more!

All I could find about Pam & Space:

In season 3, she became sexual friends with benefits with Archer, who tricks her into being a stow away on the space ship in the "Space Race" story arc. As of season 4 this seems to have ended however.

Edited by gwhh

Yeah Archer banged Pam after blacking out on Green Russians and they did a Friends with Benefits thing for an episode or two ("Crossing Over") until Katya resurfaced.  After Katya ran off with Barry in "Skin Game," Archer went back to Pam in the "Space Race" season finale.  There was no reference in Season four so presumably it ended once Archer disappeared after Malory's wedding.

This episode was everything.  I'm still laughing over "Evel Nazi Bob Ross Knievel."  And Lana and Malory both debating over not doubling the bet when it seems Pam and Cheryl are hopeless cases.  And the 70s makeovers, too perfect.

• Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, kittykat said:

Yeah Archer banged Pam after blacking out on Green Russians and they did a Friends with Benefits thing for an episode or two ("Crossing Over") until Katya resurfaced.  After Katya ran off with Barry in "Skin Game," Archer went back to Pam in the "Space Race" season finale.  There was no reference in Season four so presumably it ended once Archer disappeared after Malory's wedding.

This episode was everything.  I'm still laughing over "Evel Nazi Bob Ross Knievel."  And Lana and Malory both debating over not doubling the bet when it seems Pam and Cheryl are hopeless cases.  And the 70s makeovers, too perfect.

here an intersting thread on this subject:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ArcherFX/comments/20zazc/i_plotted_who_had_sex_with_whom_on_archer/

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2012/03/archer-review-space-race-part-i/

Edited by gwhh
  • Love 1

I loved this episode,  loved that it ultimately focused on the Figgis PI group. My favorite part was the hotel brawl at the end, it was hilarious.  I loved how the group came together to protect their own.

• Love 1