Type keyword(s) to search

S32.E10: I'm Not Here To Make Good Friends

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I hate that I'm not excited for tonight's episode!  

Same here.  The Dreadful Douchebags are going to take over the game--not that I'm especially crazy about anyone on the other side.  Worlds Apart at least gave us the underdog story with Mike, who I wasn't crazy about in the beginning but grew to appreciate as that season went on, especially when compared to Dan, Will, and Rodney.  Here, there's...Joe, I guess.

• Love 1

Scot didn't want to be the "Russell Hantz" but he did it to prove a point??  And he has the balls to call Cydney a small, brooding, petty person???  I didn't see her hiding machetes or putting out fires when things weren't going her way, Jerk.  But...did Aubry just tell Scot, "I smell what you're stepping in" and he didn't say a word? Or did I mishear her when they were talking?  (It's probably the latter and I need a hearing test.)

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 20

So when Scot gets his own way, he and Jason are nice, well behaved gentlemen. Don't let them get their own way, they act like spoiled two year olds throwing a tantrum. Sounds about right.

Also, I doubt that quote was put in for any sort of redeeming factor. TPTB must dislike them as much as we do and do anything that'll get them called out for their behavior. It's not like anyone feel for Jason talking about his daughter, or Scot his parents.

Tai, you sold your soul. Don't try and back pedal now.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 11

Well editors, I'm infuriated by Scot and his bros in less than a minute.  

I would take the food.  HaHa!  Good job Michelle.

Darth Tai may have just won it all.

Edited by PaperTree
  • Love 3

So when Scot gets his own way, he and Jason are nice, well behaved gentlemen. Don't let them get their own way, they act like spoiled two year olds throwing a tantrum. Sounds about right.

Also, I doubt that quote was put in for any sort of redeeming factor. TPTB must dislike them as much as we do and do anything that'll get them called out for their behavior. It's not like anyone feel for Jason talking about his daughter, or Scot his parents.

Tai, you sold your soul. Don't try and back pedal now.

I could still see Tai winning this whole thing because as far as the editing goes, it doesn't appear as though the other side knows he put out the fire the second time.  And while once I would've been thrilled that he could win, now...I don't know.  Not so much.

I will admit that this challenge was quite interesting, right up until Scot smugged up the place.  Shut.  Up.

• Love 3

I liked that challenge, which is one of the few good things I can say about this season. It was different. Glad Michele won, though disappointed Tai got the advantage. Watch this be the season the advantage actually works how it is supposed to and doesn't backfire like it did for Foley or Fishbach.

I also would have been thrilled for Tai to win once upon a time. Now? Not so much. Really, I'm rooting for Aubry, Michele, Cydney, and Joe based on default. I can't root for anyone aligned with Jason or Scot.

So are they making it obvious Scot or Cydney is going, or is this a red herring? I'd much rather lose bounty over Scot, but getting rid of one half is fine.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I know Julia thinks she can win easy over Jason and Scot-and she probably can-but I have a feeling a lot of the jury will still blast her as hard as they blast those two. That's almost as bad as the RI and Caramoan final 3.

I'm hoping the fact that she has been shown more than once saying that is her plan means that scenario ain't happening.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

Oh Tai. Scot and Jason don't even have to do anything. You are doing everything for them. Does Tai not get how this game works.

Hopefully he wakes up, aligns with Aubry, Joe, Michele, and Cydney, and gets Julia or one of the bullies out.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 4

Urgh.  Gee, I wonder who's going to win this challenge?

Edited to add:  if I were Jason, I'd be a little pissed off at Scot if he noticed how easily he gave up on this one.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 2

See, this is why I hate things like a super idol and the advantages. The people who have them feel so confident they don't even try. And it's not even Scot's idol! Yet he probably assumes his good buddy and naive alliance hostage will save him.

Really, really hope Scot goes tonight, and that Tai refuses to play the super idol with Jason to save him.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 9

See, this is why I hate things like a super idol and the advantages. The people who have them feel so confident they don't even try. And it's not even Scot's idol! Yet he probably assumes his good buddy and naive alliance hostage will save him.

And they undoubtedly will.

I tell you what--she's probably going home tonight, but Aubry has impressed the heck out of me in this episode with her endurance.  The only good thing about this whole mess is that at least they'll flush out at least one idol, and possibly both of them.

• Love 7

I just can't. The arrogance of those two is going to be too much. Now I really hope they wave their idol around at tribal to scare everyone, they vote for Scot anyway, and Tai gives them the finger when they say they want his half to save Scot. Sending him packing. Anyway, in a normal season that's what would happen. Since Scot and his buddy are such wastes of space and so disliked, he is probably spared.

My guess is Julia, Aubry, or Cydney if Scot survives.

And they undoubtedly will.

I tell you what--she's probably going home tonight, but Aubry has impressed the heck out of me in this episode with her endurance. The only good thing about this whole mess is that at least they'll flush out at least one idol, and possibly both of them.

I'd be fine with the idol being flushed, even though it'll be sacrificing someone from the other side. But at least those two won't have that safety net anymore.

I really hope it isn't Aubry. She's playing this game, and best yet, she isn't intimidated by the bully brigade.

I'll be curious after this season is over what our fearless host Probst has to say about it.

• Love 4

Julia, sweetie, don't you realize you've wrecked just as many relationships with the others as they have?  They were never in an alliance with any of the others except maybe Cydney.  You were in an alliance with them all.

Edited by wallflower75
  • Love 14

This is why I think Julia could almost have an uphill battle winning-or at least get a huge thrashing at the FTC, being told her game play sucked and they don't like her, but they hate the other two more, so she wins by default. Frankly I wish she would lose in that case because I hate the game play of taking goats to the end for an easy win, especially when you've done nothing else to deserve it.

These tribal councils are unbearable. I just have to mute it with this group. Really just a horrible bunch. Of course the people that have any shred of rootability get voted off or medevaced.

• Love 3

DAYUM

(did Scot give the Idol back to Jason? Missed it. Because it would be awesome if Tai came out of this with the only idol left AND his extra vote)

Edited by RockShrimp
  • Love 13

OMG...BEST>EPISODE>EVER!!!!!!!  YES!  Now I have to go back and read the previous posts!

I want to say it was...well, I can't say but begins with an O.

Edited by Lamima
  • Love 6

Wait, and now Jason is without his idol, too?!

Julia and Jason, grow up. Especially you Julia-you voted for Tai! Sorry if he made your cake walk to the million that much harder.

Also Jason-grow up. It's a game. No one threw a fit because you got your way last week.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 13