Type keyword(s) to search

House Hunters International - General Discussion

• Start Topic

13 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Siem Reap, Cambodia. Guess we've met who would name their kid Free Spirit. There are plenty places in the US that would be more affordable than LA. The "outdated" place looked fine to me. Glad the mom got the location she wanted. Even if it was Free's idea to come there. 🙄

13 hours ago, South said:

The mom and daughter moving to Cambodia.  The mother bugged the snot out of me.  She was intent on convincing us ( herself?) that her daughter was wise beyond her years and the most forward-thinking human ever to walk among the rest of us.  The child was adorable, bright and utterly acted her age.  Mom continued to tell us how the child wanted to live and immerse herself among the locals.  The child just kept saying that she hoped to live around other transplants so she could more easily make friends.

I wonder if the girl was coached to say the things she did by the mother or the producers.

Or did she really do the research and choose Cambodia as she said and arguing to live near other expats.

Or when she was pointing out the religious statues and telling her mother she shouldn't point at them.

She could be precocious and also the mother coddled her into thinking she's special.

They save a lot of money moving there but it's a tough transition, no friends or family there -- yet the mother said they like to entertain.

The kid will be okay though, because young kids can pick up a new language right away.

• Like 8
19 hours ago, Grizzly said:

The "outdated" place looked fine to me. Glad the mom got the location she wanted. Even if it was Free's idea to come there.

The outdated place would be fine with me too!  At least it was clean.  They talked about how they like to cook together, but the modern apartment had very little counterspace.  I'm surprised they didn't mention that.  

For the money, the one they chose seemed to be the best fit for them.  I liked it and the first one more than the modern apartment. 

We've seen a few of these shows where the kids have a pretty big opinions on where the live.   On one hand, I can understand wanting to make them happy, but on the other hand, I grew up in the days when kids were seen, but not heard (for the most part,) so seeing some these kids seemingly rule the roost, well, that's just odd to me.  YMMV.  

• Like 6
10 hours ago, snarts said:

She mentioned multiple times that it meant a pay cut so I'm hoping the $700k house was purchased in cash from her divorce settlement. 

Hopefully so!  That's a hefty budget for a single mom starting a new career (good for her though!)  She seemed like a lovely person.  Good for her for moving on with her life after her husband cheated on her (boo to him!)  

I liked the little pink house, but it was a little too small for them.  The more I watch these shows, the more convinced I am that if I ever moved abroad, I would try to embrace whatever "imperfections/outdated" features there were and just roll with it!  With remodeling costs and all, sometimes it can be interesting to embrace what we've got and fix up the space to compliment the quirkiness!

I liked the house she got.  Having that big yard for the kids is really nice.  The house looked clean inside.  I definitely don't like the idea of snakes in the attic!  It shouldn't be that easy for them to get in there.  I'd be looking into sealing every nook and cranny if it's truly a problem.  

The modern, expensive house was gorgeous, but it was a little too big for them.  I understand her concerns over the glass barrier in the upstairs area.  If things go well for her, maybe this is the kind of house she could upgrade to in the future. 

• Like 3

Vanuatu. If we get some more episodes from here, we can add Sam to the favorite realtors list. I feel bad for Brooke, this is not her adventure. She must really love Xande. I couldn't do it. Not even in the more modern place. Although it did have a nice view. Xande should sweeten the deal with a ring.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, Grizzly said:

Vanuatu. If we get some more episodes from here, we can add Sam to the favorite realtors list. I feel bad for Brooke, this is not her adventure. She must really love Xande. I couldn't do it. Not even in the more modern place. Although it did have a nice view. Xande should sweeten the deal with a ring.

I liked realtor Sam! 

I'm really bad at figuring out ages, and at first I thought this couple was a lot older than they really were. Not that they looked old, but when they mentioned being together 8 years, I thought they were in their 30s. Come to find out they started dating sophomore year of high school. Perhaps they were 16 and now are around 24. I can understand Xande's hesitancy about getting engaged and/or married, as they are still quite young. Brooke must really love him to want to live that lifestyle.

• Like 6

Yeah she kept talking about how great life was back in Cairns.

Maybe she believes he could hit it big with his Youtube channel or something.

If she really wants a traditional life, like marriage and children, she may need to look for someone with a more traditional job.

She herself doesn't have to work?  Or maybe doesn't want to work and if the boyfriend makes a lot of money with the videos, it would allow her not to work.

But how do two people in their mid 20s have hundreds of thousands in savings without regular jobs?

• Like 5
(edited)
35 minutes ago, aghst said:

But how do two people in their mid 20s have hundreds of thousands in savings without regular jobs?

Inherited.

I actually know a couple people who inherited low 6 figures from grandparents, aunts, etc while they were still in college. And, yes, both had substantial cash and used it for a downpayment on a house while still mid 20's.

Edited by Notabug
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, aghst said:

She herself doesn't have to work?  Or maybe doesn't want to work and if the boyfriend makes a lot of money with the videos, it would allow her not to work.

She said she was a veterinary curse but that Vanuatu did not have any animal hospitals. 

He must make enough from his content creation to support their lifestyle on the island, I guess. 

He also mentioned wanting to move there because it has less predators. But it also has far fewer (if any) medical facilities/providers so I'd be even more worried about injuring myself there than in Cairns. 

• Like 5
10 minutes ago, snarts said:

She said she was a veterinary curse but that Vanuatu did not have any animal hospitals. 

He must make enough from his content creation to support their lifestyle on the island, I guess. 

He also mentioned wanting to move there because it has less predators. But it also has far fewer (if any) medical facilities/providers so I'd be even more worried about injuring myself there than in Cairns. 

What do they say about women who sacrifice their careers for men, especially at the start of their working lives?

Yeah low cost of living on that island but it's like a developing country.

Besides making Youtube videos, what else is there to do over there?  What about her friends and family?

Makes you wonder how long-term this move is.  He's buying the home and she's wise not to put her money into it.  If he doesn't generate enough income they can always go back to Australia.

But he doesn't need to generate a lot of income to cover costs there.  It's more can they make very good money, not just earn enough to live in a low-cost place.

• Like 4
17 hours ago, Grizzly said:

I wonder if they're still together.  Her comments about being stuck in Vanuatu and not wanting to tap into her savings for his dream location make me think "no".  And honestly I don't blame her at all.  She didn't want to move there anyway.

• Like 6

BTW, my main DVR only recorded one HHI episode last night.

But my cloud DVR recorded a second episode, "A Fresh Start in Glasgow, Scotland" right after the Vanuatu one.

I don't recall it so it seems new:

After living apart for years, best friends decide to forge a new life in Glasgow, Scotland; they are looking for love and a chance to enjoy the city's nightlife, but finding a home that suits them both may test the limits of their friendship.

I haven't watched it yet but I think it's two older women moving together to Scotland.

Anyone else get this episode recorded?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, aghst said:

My DVR recorded it since it was marked as "New". I watched it last night, but not to the end.

Vanuatu: The episode gave both first and last names for each of them. Xande's FB page says he's from and lives in Cape York, Queensland, Australia and has been in a relationship since July 28, 2015. Brooke's IG page is private.

I didn't delve too deeply, but I didn't see any mention of Vanuatu for either of them.

• Useful 4
14 minutes ago, aghst said:

BTW, my main DVR only recorded one HHI episode last night.

But my cloud DVR recorded a second episode, "A Fresh Start in Glasgow, Scotland" right after the Vanuatu one.

I don't recall it so it seems new:

I haven't watched it yet but I think it's two older women moving together to Scotland.

I watched it live.  The roommates are actually fairly young, late 20s I think.  It was the usual conflict between location versus size for the money.  The blonde was kind of annoying, as was the emphasis on finding men, but the brunette was okay and I liked seeing Glasgow from the perspective of someone looking for a reasonably priced flat rather than a house.

• Like 5
Just now, proserpina65 said:

The roommates are actually fairly young, late 20s I think.  It was the usual conflict between location versus size for the money.

I liked the apartment over the pub, mainly because of the kitchen size.  They did compliment things with each property rather than nitpicking them to death like some renters/buyers on this show do.  They seemed to have a 'glass half-full' attitude.  They were also aware that rent would be high in Glasgow, so there wasn't shock and awe over the prices!  

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Chit Chat said:

I liked the apartment over the pub, mainly because of the kitchen size.  They did compliment things with each property rather than nitpicking them to death like some renters/buyers on this show do.  They seemed to have a 'glass half-full' attitude.  They were also aware that rent would be high in Glasgow, so there wasn't shock and awe over the prices!  

So did I.  Yeah, they were less underprepared seeming than a lot of people we see on this show.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

I watched it live.  The roommates are actually fairly young, late 20s I think.  It was the usual conflict between location versus size for the money.  The blonde was kind of annoying, as was the emphasis on finding men, but the brunette was okay and I liked seeing Glasgow from the perspective of someone looking for a reasonably priced flat rather than a house.

The brunette quit her job and wanted to move permanently while the blond only wanted to try it for 6 or 12 months.

She was budget conscious but she wanted a permanent move, find love because in Austin nobody Went on dates?

Then 4 months later she’s making videos to make income?  Anything hinting at social media makes you wonder if particular house hunters appear on the show for a publicity stunt.  Well anyone who does a TV show is looking for attention to a certain extent.

But they chose the place where they could “stumble” home from the center of night life.  On the one hand the brunette said she wanted to find love.  But one of them also said they wanted to have fun, as in party a lot.

Hard to tell if the contradictions in the narrative make it suspicious or more believable — well, as believable as HHI can be.

• Like 6

I wonder if Brooke from the Vanuata episode felt like she invested too much time into her relationship to pull out.  She really didn't want to move there, and the fact that she mentioned marriage and a family while he basically said 'not now' really makes it seem like they aren't a good fit for each other.  

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I'm not convinced the Vanuatu couple moved there. You'd think Xande would be advertising the hell out of his new business on social media, which from what I could find he's not. His FB page says he's living in Australia.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
On 6/20/2024 at 11:48 AM, Crashcourse said:

Yea, and her voice drove me nuts, too.

Everything about her bugged me. She’s so vapid I began to wonder if she’s cognitively impaired. 

Can’t believe he married her. 

• Like 1
On 6/28/2024 at 12:17 AM, aghst said:

The brunette quit her job and wanted to move permanently while the blond only wanted to try it for 6 or 12 months.

She was budget conscious but she wanted a permanent move, find love because in Austin nobody Went on dates?

Then 4 months later she’s making videos to make income?  Anything hinting at social media makes you wonder if particular house hunters appear on the show for a publicity stunt.  Well anyone who does a TV show is looking for attention to a certain extent.

But they chose the place where they could “stumble” home from the center of night life.  On the one hand the brunette said she wanted to find love.  But one of them also said they wanted to have fun, as in party a lot.

Hard to tell if the contradictions in the narrative make it suspicious or more believable — well, as believable as HHI can be.

The whole premise was weird.  Neither one of them had any ties to Scotland, they were Americans, friends since they were kids, residing in different cities in the US.  They go on vacation to Glasgow together and almost immediately decide to move there together.

The brunette, who made it clear she planned to live there permanently, had no job waiting for her there.  She repeatedly mentioned her lack of a job as the reason they needed to stick to a budget.  So, she's moving permanently to a county where she's only visited on vacation with no job lined up?  Why?

The blonde bothered me more, though.  Her absolute insistence that, if there was a discrepancy, she would take the larger bedroom while not offering to pay a bigger share really pissed me off, especially since she knew her friend was worried about the budget.  Then, her constant babble about partying, going out every night and meeting guys got on my last nerve too. I couldn't live with her.  At the end, it seemed that her 'job' was that popular HHI gig, teaching English online.

How many people can actually support themselves providing internet content?  It seems like a rather limited field with a lot of competition.  It also seems like most of their followers are young, teens and 20's; not sure how they think that it will be a viable longterm career as I doubt the teens of the future will want to bother with videos produced by someone so much older.

• Like 3

The blonde finally said she’d pay more for the bigger room so what are the odds that was the (edited) deal all along.

The brunette had been in marketing and may have stashed serious cash (and a case of burnout, not that I would know about that;-) LOL, even channels that make money and get sponsorships don’t start out that way. Where’s the emoticon for yeah, sure?  Maybe another inheritance or a long-term vacation (followed by a screenplay of these adventures.😂

• Like 3

A lot of influencers, lately. Can’t imagine there’s much money in that unless you blow up in popularity. 

Vanautu wife was ready to swim Back to Australia. Don’t blame her. I was shocked those houses would go for $160,000! Definitely paying for location. A lot of money to live bare bones with limited conveniences, but I accept that sounds like paradise to some. 

Is it really this easy to just up and move to another country? Immigration doesn’t require you already have work there or a work visa, etc? 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

Nassau, Bahamas: not buying the backstory. Zero talk of schools for their kids (4 & 6). Convinced this was purchased as a vacation home/rental/investment and they're 100% not leaving Austin. Why lie? Just hire actors and make up whatever storylines you want. 

Beautiful property though. Curious on the HOA/monthly maintenance fee. Was it gated? 

• Like 5

I've been to Nassau twice and was told both times not to go out of the tourist area of the north shore. I wouldn't even go back for a visit, let alone move there.

I think it must have been a HH episode, not HHI in Nassau?

My DVRs didn't record it and when I go to the HGTV app it says House Hunters: Amazing Water Homes.

There is another HH: Amazing Water Homes episode titled "Riverfront in Parker, Arizona."

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, aghst said:

I think it must have been a HH episode, not HHI in Nassau?

My DVRs didn't record it and when I go to the HGTV app it says House Hunters: Amazing Water Homes.

There is another HH: Amazing Water Homes episode titled "Riverfront in Parker, Arizona."

Yeah, lately, Monday nights seem to be waterfront homes, lumping out of the USA into HH episodes.

2 hours ago, snarts said:

Why lie? Just hire actors and make up whatever storylines you want. 

Because that would be expensive for HGTV. They've been using real folks with minimal compensation to be on these shows for decades. The shows are cheap to produce and a cash cow. You start hiring professionals and you're in a whole other level of cost to produce the shows.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, chessiegal said:

Because that would be expensive for HGTV. They've been using real folks with minimal compensation to be on these shows for decades. The shows are cheap to produce and a cash cow. You start hiring professionals and you're in a whole other level of cost to produce the shows.

Yes, why hire professionals when there are obviously so many people who want their 15 minutes of fame, to show the world how they don't get along with their spouse, their children, or friends, and that they have unrealistic ideas about life in other countries and how much $$ it takes to live there.  This is a producers dream show.  After many, many years of watching HH & HHI, I am still entertained, and once in a while I learn something about a country or area new to me.    

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Las Vegas to Seoul, Korea.

Young 26-year old Asian-American, "fresh graduate" takes a job teaching English in Seoul to be near her boyfriend and to make content.

She doesn't speak the language, isn't of Korean ancestry, but is relying on being a big hit on social media.  So much that one of her requirements is a separate space with a lot of natural light to shoot and edit her videos.

She wants a 1 bedroom, not a studio, in the center of the city near public transportation for $500.

House 1 is centrally located but a studio.  There's no storage space or good light but it is $500 and near the subway.  She worries the place is too small.

House 2 is a 1 bedroom, right by her work so she doesn't even need to try to go into the subway at rush hour when it's at 250% of capacity.  It's 1 bedroom, furnished and $700.

House 3 is out in the suburbs and 20 minutes away from the nearest subway.  But it is $500 on budget and 1 bedroom with a lot of space, good natural light.

She eliminates House 1 as too small then decides she has to spend $200 above her budget to be in the middle of everything.

3 months later she says everything is going well.  Her videos have had a million views.  How much money that translate to, who knows.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Seoul. I thought it was weird that neither her boyfriend nor her new friend went on the house hunt with her. Wonder if bf still lives with his parents since living with him was not an option. She seemed to have a good relationship with the realtor, the scene of them rollerblading was fun.

• Like 4
9 hours ago, aghst said:

House 1 is centrally located but a studio.  There's no storage space or good light but it is $500 and near the subway.  She worries the place is too small.

That apartment was too claustrophobic for me, especially not having a view.  I don't care for those wet baths either.  I wonder if that's pretty standard there. 

3 hours ago, Grizzly said:

She seemed to have a good relationship with the realtor, the scene of them rollerblading was fun.

They got along well.  I wonder if they kept in contact as she adjusted to her new life there.  Having never lived on her own, she was pretty brave to make a move like that.  Sounded like she was doing well.  

9 hours ago, aghst said:

House 2 is a 1 bedroom, right by her work so she doesn't even need to try to go into the subway at rush hour when it's at 250% of capacity.

That commute would be a bitch!   

• Like 3

Yeah I forgot to mention the wet baths.  I don't think it's common, maybe for the low priced places she was looking at.

I can understand it in some poorer SE Asian nations, which also have warmer weather so if you hose it down, it should dry faster.

I don't know if Korea has that kind of weather, especially in the winter.

19 hours ago, aghst said:

Yeah I forgot to mention the wet baths.  I don't think it's common, maybe for the low priced places she was looking at.

I'd have to put an oscillating fan in there just to dry it all out!  I'd hate to have to wipe down the toilet & sink every time I took a shower.   

• Like 4
22 hours ago, aghst said:

We lived in Seoul for two years, but in military base housing.  I never got to see any off base housing, so can't speak to the bathrooms.  But it does get cold in the winter, we got snow at times.

• Useful 1
On 7/2/2024 at 6:47 AM, snarts said:

Nassau, Bahamas: not buying the backstory. Zero talk of schools for their kids (4 & 6). Convinced this was purchased as a vacation home/rental/investment and they're 100% not leaving Austin. Why lie? Just hire actors and make up whatever storylines you want. 

Beautiful property though. Curious on the HOA/monthly maintenance fee. Was it gated? 

All the properties were gorgeous. I couldn’t believe the first place was that big, and for the price they had that view, pool and access to a beach. 

On 7/3/2024 at 8:00 PM, aghst said:

I can understand it in some poorer SE Asian nations, which also have warmer weather so if you hose it down, it should dry faster.

I'm very familiar these type of baths on Indonesia, mandis. Once you get used to them they are actually really nice, but as you said, it makes more sense in SE Asia either tbe oppressive heat. Korea? Not so much!

Just watched the couple from.LA, he's British and she's French. They claim they're moving to France to honor his dead brothers memory, so they can becloser to her family I. France and his in UK. BUT, he's leaving his pre-teen daughter from previous relationship back in LA. Nothing Saya 'I'm honoring my brother’s life' by abandoning your daughter at an impressionable age. WTF? These people came across to me as very selfish. Also their justification for moving is his dead brother made him want to be closer to his family but they're not.movkng to the UK. Again, WTAF?!? My last beef is their 'wild child',, which I find from experience is code for 'we are older parents who meterout zero discipline to our child,, but isn't he adorbs?!'

• Like 6
(edited)

LA to Chambéry, France: felt like his brother's recent death made them both contemplate moving closer to family in Europe. She was a French national who moved to LA at 18/19. He was raised in the UK.

They wanted to raise their son in less hectic environment and I'd assume cost of living was also a consideration. His daughter from a previous partner was mentioned often and will visit. It wasn't clear where she lived.  It also wasn't clear what either of them do for work other then the near constant mention of her podcast. Budget was $2000/month.

Options: two in town apartments, a two bed/one bath for $1500 and a three bed/one bath for $1800. Third option was house outside of town, three bed/two bath, for $2000/month. It was a 15 min bike ride or 30 min walk into town. While he'd prefer to live in town, he agrees that the house is a better option for their family.

Chambéry is beautiful scenery-wise, located at the base of the alps. 

Edited by snarts
  • Like 3

Who knows if this is a permanent move.

They said they liked it from a previous trip when it was the last place in their itinerary.

Maybe they're not doing badly financially, since thy chose the most expensive of the 3 places.

Will they have a car or depend on public transportation?

I don't know if they're that close to the Alps.  The mountains in the background with the cliff edges at the top are not the typical geology of the Alps.

I think they're called Massifs something.

I visited Annecy, which is about an hour to the north of Chambery.  But I visited a hill lookout over the lake where they shot some scenes in this episode.

Beautiful country, close to mountain excursions.   Maybe winter will be something to adjust to after living in LA.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, snarts said:

LA to Chambéry, France: felt like his brother's recent death made them both contemplate moving closer to family in Europe. She was a French national who moved to LA at 18/19. He was raised in the UK.

They wanted to raise their son in less hectic environment and I'd assume cost of living was also a consideration. His daughter from a previous partner was mentioned often and will visit. It wasn't clear where she lived.  It also wasn't clear what either of them do for work other then the near constant mention of her podcast. Budget was $2000/month.

Options: two in town apartments, a two bed/one bath for $1500 and a three bed/one bath for $1800. Third option was house outside of town, three bed/two bath, for $2000/month. It was a 15 min bike ride or 30 min walk into town. While he'd prefer to live in town, he agrees that the house is a better option for their family.

Chambéry is beautiful scenery-wise, located at the base of the alps. 

I'd have chosen the 3 bedroom apartment.  They didn't really need a fourth bedroom.

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, proserpina65 said:

I'd have chosen the 3 bedroom apartment.  They didn't really need a fourth bedroom.

But, but, she needed her Mama Cave for her scintillating podcasts!

• LOL 6
11 minutes ago, proserpina65 said:

Yes! His daughter could have shared the third bedroom with mom's podcast studio. Something was missing from the story.... like how much time does it actually take to make a podcast? Not talking research, but the actual recording of it? An hour a week? 

• Like 2

Yeah that Chambery episode baffled me. The woman said she wanted the kids to experience the French lifestyle, but she insisted that they had to have their own rooms. Not the French lifestyle. I knew they'd pick the house, so I fast forwarded through it. Now I'm wondering where is the boy's school? I thought it was near the second apartment. 

Mama cave for her podcast, barf. 

• LOL 5
On 7/10/2024 at 1:40 AM, surfgirl said:

My last beef is their 'wild child',, which I find from experience is code for 'we are older parents who meterout zero discipline to our child,, but isn't he adorbs?!'

They named the kid "Kailo" pronounced Kylo, like the villain in new Star Wars who was also a wild child, who grows up to murder his father. I am gobsmacked by this.

Also, she's got a podcast that makes money but I've never heard of her (then again, I haven't heard of any of the podcasters/YTubers who are on Amazing Race, even though I'm terminally online). Did we ever find out what the husband did for a living?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 2

Mexico City, MX: She's moving from Miami to Mexico City to focus on her dissertation. Confused on where her school is located.  Is it all remote?  She continually mentioned getting away from the craziness of Miami but Mexico City is even bigger and move lively so...

Wanted a 2 bed/2 bath in the Condesa neighborhood, $1600/mo budget, ideally with an outdoor space and close parks for her dog. Her sister was along and interested in a nice guest room. First place was a large studio in Condesa for $1400/mo. It had a balcony but no oven and she likes to bake when she's stressed or anxious.

Second place had 2 bed/2 baths also in Condesa but on a very busy street. No outdoor space but it had an oven. Walls were painted with brightly colored geometric shapes.

Last option was 2 beds/1 bath with a large outdoor patio but outside Condesa, far from parks. It seemed quite dark and there were no closets in the bedrooms. 

She chose #2 and said she was getting used to the bright colors. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
4 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I liked the painted walls in the place she chose.

Me too, it looked really well designed and executed.

• Like 2

The striking thing for me was all the greenery around those high rise buildings.

They called House 1  the treetop studio because the big window showed branches from trees right up against it.  So no panoramic views but a green shroud.  

They also showed wide shots of the trees intertwined between the buildings.  Certainly a unique urban look, at least for the neighborhood.  Only potential downside may be insects, birds, squirrels near the buildings?  Maybe they keep the windows closed/

I’ve heard that Mexico City is vibrant, with a thriving food scene, not just of Mexican cuisine but all kinds of international cuisine.

However, its water sources are endangered so it could turn dire.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
On 7/11/2024 at 2:31 AM, Dirge said:

Yeah that Chambery episode baffled me. The woman said she wanted the kids to experience the French lifestyle, but she insisted that they had to have their own rooms. Not the French lifestyle. I knew they'd pick the house, so I fast forwarded through it. Now I'm wondering where is the boy's school? I thought it was near the second apartment. 

Mama cave for her podcast, barf. 

Found her website:

Here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, ML89 said:

Found her website:

Here

Thanks for looking her up. So, she was on the show to promote her business. Nothing wrong with that, but she sounds a little nutty. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2