Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, ulkis said:

do you think he chose not to renew in May? I think he had an option to renew then. I wonder if he exercised his out and agreed to stay 6 more months.

Wasn't he off-screen for a bit around that time too, when Morgan was an in-patient? 

54 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

If Ron Klopfanstein is not serious, he's a genius at shade.

I really hope he was trolling, it's even funnier that way.

4 minutes ago, stlbf said:

How far ahead does GH tape? I know that Days tapes like 6 months in advance.

GH tapes about a month ahead.

• Love 1

To whoever tweeted "Can I be the one to kick Morgan into the harbor?", I love you!

Almost as good was the "if by 'devestated' you mean we're dancing buck-naked in the street, then we're devestated". 

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, tvgoddess said:

GH tapes about a month ahead.

So the 13 week contract cycle might have come in to play then. He wanted out, to test the pilot season waters, perhaps?  Gives them time to plan for a character exit and or recast. No hard feelings on either side. 

9 minutes ago, stlbf said:

So the 13 week contract cycle might have come in to play then. He wanted out, to test the pilot season waters, perhaps?  Gives them time to plan for a character exit and or recast. No hard feelings on either side. 

Pilot Season is in February. I'm pretty sure he got fired and they're letting him save face by saying he quit

4 minutes ago, In2You said:

Pilot Season is in February. I'm pretty sure he got fired and they're letting him save face by saying he quit

I dunno, I think he would be a tad bit saltier on twitter if he were fired.

• Love 4
17 minutes ago, In2You said:

I doubt it. If he had been fired, why would he still be taping? That leaves a ton of risk with crew morale leaving an unhappy employee on the set.  I'm thinking either he honestly wants out and this got him out of the contract before pilot season. Or he tried to push for a raise and it backfired on him.

17 minutes ago, stlbf said:

I doubt it. If he had been fired, why would he still be taping? That leaves a ton of risk with crew morale leaving an unhappy employee on the set.  I'm thinking either he honestly wants out and this got him out of the contract before pilot season. Or he tried to push for a raise and it backfired on him.

So they can start making plans, I suppose. They told Teresa Castillo two and a half months ago they were writing Sabrina out.

That said I don't think he was fired either.

1 minute ago, TeeVee329 said:

Oh yeah, it does.  Though KMc's was more of a comedy, yes, not "Boogie Nights" in soaps?

No. One of her characters was like, an ex-coke addict. It's truly very similar. Down to the fact that both the main characters work at a restaurant.

I would not be shocked if they gave him the Frank Lowball and said take it or leave it, knowing he's already been a heap of trouble for them.

Also, I unhumbly propose the News thread be given the new subheader "Bryan Craig Memorial Thread"

Edited by jsbt
  • Love 14

I still say Morgan needs to seriously lose it, take a bunch of people hostage (including Mom & Pop & Kiki) and then commit suicide. We could maybe get some awesome Morgan Without Pity, throwing Sonny & Carly's bullshit all in their faces, and then he eats a bullet. I would personally start a campaign to get him another Emmy if they let him just fucking go all out. It would be glorious.

• Love 8

Second Kelly has been silent about her guy's departure on GH right now. I would have expected an onslaught of tweets about how he's going to take Hollywood by storm or something. Perhaps she knows better than we think.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, In2You said:

I'm pretty sure he got fired and they're letting him save face by saying he quit

I have my doubts about that. Mo adores him and if they didn't fire his ass after he and his parents verbally threatened fans, they weren't going to fire him now. I think he just believes he's all that and more, and can be a real star in prime time or film.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, In2You said:

Why you guys call her second Kelly? Wouldn't she have been third Kelly?

Second Kelly to Kelly Monaco, who is First Kelly. Am I missing someone I can't think of right now? 

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I'm not surprised, alas. I can't imagine ABCD wants to spend the time and money to find a new crew at this point.

Yeah, I'm with dubbel zout, I would have been surprised if ABCD cared enough to do a full sweep, a la DOOL and its constant reboots.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, HeatLifer said:

Oh, Ron, your favoritism showed until the very end.

Maybe I'm just not cynical enough, but I think it's...nice, and kind of sweet? Many may not like that he created that character, but I can see why she would acknowledge that. 

• Love 13