Type keyword(s) to search

GH In The News: The PC Press Club

• Start Topic

One of you guys gotta have the dirt on why they broke up. Spill it.

I'm not sure anyone actually knows. Originally it looked like it was amicable and they parted as friends mutually, but then a few months ago on Twitter KA posted something cryptic about someone not talking to her anymore, and CD took the bait and implied that he thought she had issues of some sort. What kind of issues? Um...codependency? Self-esteem? I really don't know.

Edited by UYI
  • Love 1

I'm not sure anyone actually knows. Originally it looked like it was amicable and they parted as friends mutually, but then a few months ago on Twitter KA posted something cryptic about someone mot talking to her anymore, and CD took the bait and implied that he thought she had issues of some sort. What kind of issues? Um...codependency? Self-esteem? I really don't know.

I don't know if this played a part, but she does seem overly close with her family. Like in a she's old enough to break free but doesn't way. Maybe there were issues with that? Who knows?

I find myself wondering though what happened even though they bored me as a couple, both fictionally and in real life. Not sure what that says about me.

• Love 2

Those who will cheat with you will cheat on you?

Spec, not spoiler.

I saw a tweet a month or so ago that just had CD and HE joking around. I'd assumed that CD married young, rebounded into KA, then it fell apart after she left GH. Around the time she posted that tweet about people not talking to her, he was posting pics of he and HE joking around on set. I think tbh KA and CD were a rebound thing for him, but I don't know why he hangs out with BC so much. He seems like a more normal guy, but then again compared to BC anyone is normal.

I'm sure BryDog and Thighbolt would be happy to host them in their backyard.  

$4.20 to watch the ceremony on Chaturbate for the first 30 minutes, 69 cents for each additional minute! Bazinga!

• Love 9

$4.20 to watch the ceremony on Chaturbate for the first 30 minutes, 69 cents for each additional minute! Bazinga!

I'd be tempted to pay just to see the moment when BryDog throws them all out after he loses.  "Show's over!  Everyone get the hell out of here!"  

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Love 6

I'm sure BryDog and Thighbolt would be happy to host them in their backyard.

You guys have no idea how much I want this!

And I want Bryan's category to be the second one presented, and after he loses, I want to watch Kelly and him kick everyone out of the yard.

"Even you, Mo. Even you."

edited to add:

Or what KerleyQ said. In my defense, I was so excited by the idea, I had to post it right away before I read the rest of the replies.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 6

I need to know why Kim tweeted BC to DM her. Because I'm nosy af, leave me alone.

"for the tenth time Bryan, I'm not a real doctor and I DON'T KNOW how to make people fuckin' immortal!"

• Love 19

"for the tenth time Bryan, I'm not a real doctor and I DON'T KNOW how to make people fuckin' immortal!"

Ooh I can play this game! "I'm not a real doctor and I DON'T KNOW what you should put on that rash! And stop sending me pictures of it!"

• Love 7

My friend had a brilliant observation about Hamilton, Finn, and the bearded dragon

Ulkis already noted here that Hamilton and Finn are popular names in the pop-culture right now, given the success of the Broadway play and the Star Wars movie.

But not only are they popular names, they are names that appear on Twitter quite often. And the bearded dragon is apparently a popular pet on Game of Thrones. So, basically, whoever picked these names and this type of pet (gee, was it Frank?) may have been hoping to capitalize on their popularity in order to make it seem like Michael Easton's character is getting more twitter buzz than he has duly earned.

Edited by Francie
  • Love 3

Maybe Michael Easton is a huge Game of Thrones fans since his debut had boobs and a dragon?

Maybe BC thinks Rogaine requires a prescription so he tweeted KMc, and she's way too nice to publicly tell him that it doesn't and that she's not a real doctor?

• Love 4

Maybe BC thinks Rogaine requires a prescription so he tweeted KMc, and she's way too nice to publicly tell him that it doesn't and that she's not a real doctor?

Will you marry me on Halloween on a set the size of a postage stamp?

Edited by Tiger
  • Love 3

Will you marry me on Halloween on a set the size of a postage stamp?

Yes! But only if you promise to have a "Hell no!" wedding, then reveal all my secrets to my firstborn that I'm creepily obsessed with, hold me hostage in a warehouse, send me a creepy DVD, kidnap a random baby, then forget I exist. Because dammit, if that's not a love story, then I want to be shot in the head during childbirth and later lied to about paralysis or constantly have my life threatened! In between limo sex, Chinese food, motorcycle rides, and rain dances. #FallinlovewithGH #twoowuv

• Love 6

Michael Logan's gonna have an interview with Jane Elliot next week:

So Tracy Q has worms in her brain??? What does the great #JaneElliot think about THAT? Next week in @TVGuideMagazine! #GH @GeneralHospital

*pops popcorn*

• Love 8

darn it. I wanted an epic freak out.

oh PLEASE let him lose to Spencer lol. Please.

You've still got a potential epic freak out when the winners are announced.  We may get video of some poor drive thru worker being dragged into his temper tantrum again.  

Frank must really be torn in the BryDog vs. Spencer match up. 

• Love 1

Don't the younger-actor prenoms go directly to the finals? Or am I misunderstanding things?

You're correct. Every submitted automatically became a nominee because there weren't enough submissions to cause anyone to be weeded out.

Welcome to the daytime Emmy participation awards.

Though I think GH was left out of the "best hair styling" category. Seriously.

Don't the younger-actor prenoms go directly to the finals? Or am I misunderstanding things?

You're correct. Every submitted automatically became a nominee because there weren't enough submissions to cause anyone to be weeded out.

Welcome to the daytime Emmy participation awards.

Though I think GH was left out of the "best hair styling" category. Seriously.

I neeeed to know what Dom and Tyler submitted. Like now. I am beyond laughter.

I imagine Tyler submitted the scenes after Spencer was burned in the fire. I remember one really good scene, but that was it. Kind of ridiculous that that's all it takes.

Dom, I have no clue.