Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

A lot of those rookie candidates are really pretty - who's the blonde on the bottom right?

4 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

A lot of those rookie candidates are really pretty - who's the blonde on the bottom right?

Don't know why this posted 2x. 

I think that is RC Mandy and she looks super pretty there. It is a weird picture. It looks like Melissa is upset and Jenna is consoling her saying, "There, there." Then Tess looks like a giant in that pic and Brennan looks cross-eyed.

I see 4 girls that to me do not have the DCC look. Actually 6 but I am sure 2 of them will make it. 

10 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I was thinking that too! Mandy is gorgeous...I also think Sheridan is beautiful. 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, dccfan37 said:

That would be Mandy! I believe she got a Barbie for her solo!

So let's say Yuko is still in Japan working out her visa. How do they expect her to come back and learn the field entrance??

I can't see how Yuko can really still be considered...:( 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

They should have just told her to wait until next year :( how sad to spend thousands on a round trip only to come back and possibly be cut for being behind 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I know - it seems like it would be a historical and monumental exception to let someone miss a week of training camp - I'm not sure they'd even let a vet get away w/ that?

• Love 4
44 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I know - it seems like it would be a historical and monumental exception to let someone miss a week of training camp - I'm not sure they'd even let a vet get away w/ that?

There is the possibility they knew visa stuff wouldn't work out and she got cut? Pure speculation though!

(edited)
4 minutes ago, JayDKay said:

In the pic that Judy posted on Twitter, it looks like there's an extra pair of legs in between jinelle and Amy t 

Haha I see what you mean, but I think those are Jinelle's legs. Then Danielle's are to the left, because they're all leaning towards their right.

Also, Judy's picture is so much better!

Edited by sunwave
1 hour ago, dccfan37 said:

They should have just told her to wait until next year :( how sad to spend thousands on a round trip only to come back and possibly be cut for being behind 

agree!!  I would be shocked if they really had her go all the way back to Japan and still end up cutting her.  Honestly!

2 minutes ago, sunwave said:

Haha I see what you mean, but I think those are Jinelle's legs. Then Danielle's are to the left, because they're all leaning towards their right.

Also, Judy's picture is so much better!

Hahahahaha!! I totally see it now! I thought someone was hiding 

(edited)
2 hours ago, California Girl said:

Kelli Finglass looks radiant in those photos she posted from last night's rehearsal and visit with Kellie Pickler.  Vacation does a woman good.

Kelli looks like she had some upper lid blepharoplasty done. 

Edited by ThreaLevelMidnight

I would have made over that Kelli Q's hair a lot differently at makeovers - I don't think her hair is doing her any favors, both the color and the style - way too much forehead and the color washes her out and ages her.   IMO she's one of  only a few of the rookie candidates struggling w/ the DCC look.

The AA girl on the bottom left is really pretty in the photo Judy posted.   

10 minutes ago, omgtv said:

I just love Kelli!  Seriousy, she is just so beautiful!  Also, looks like they toned down Milan's hair! Yay!!

Or all the color faded out from normal washing :/.  Red hair is so hard to maintain.

• Love 1

3 ladies were called in last night and given their individual corrections, but no cuts. I am hoping for progress sake that two of the three are cut tonight along with two more I personally think have been given too much leeway and its just not repetitive mistakes, memory issues, and no power and projection. I think they're being a little too lenient about certain girls and their mistakes. I do think with only three more rehearsals left with CMT before the "scheduled" day of  the squad to be announced we should see a lot more cuts.

• Love 14

So I've kind of talked this over with a current long standing Vet...I think I'm going to resign from posting. I've been talking this particular girl about the board and she and I both are somewhat emotionally invested. 

A lot of these girls are my close friends. We have pool days or go to brunch and have fun. I see these girls in the best light possible. So I go to bat for them because I love them. And as a viewer you all are entitled to your opinion and I can't say that if I didn't know them that I would think differently.

i probably shouldn't have gotten on the board in the first place, admittedly.

maybe I'll post again in the future after the squad is announced. 

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

So I've kind of talked this over with a current long standing Vet...I think I'm going to resign from posting. I've been talking this particular girl about the board and she and I both are somewhat emotionally invested. 

A lot of these girls are my close friends. We have pool days or go to brunch and have fun. I see these girls in the best light possible. So I go to bat for them because I love them. And as a viewer you all are entitled to your opinion and I can't say that if I didn't know them that I would think differently.

Later!

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

I'm sorry to see you go. We need people like you to keep us in check when we get overly critical. Hope to see you after the squad is announced 

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

You'll be missed! Your insights have been great. 

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

A couple of your posts have made me wonder. I think you're really in a very difficult position if you choose to keep posting, like a double life! I totally get it and I realise how conflicted you must be about it. It must be impossible not to take some things personally when people post stuff that's way off the mark, and you'll only end up being triggered and overly invested in a forum that ultimately probably isn't worth so much of your energy. Like holding back a tide with a shovel. 

I appreciate your contributions. If you can manage to not get drawn in, drop in every now and then with a tidbit or two! 

Without you and a couple of other inside posters, most of our info is soooooo wildly off course I'm sure, and we're all on a wild goose chase!

?

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

I think you would have been more comfortable a year or more ago when it was a "kinder, gentler" board without me feeling I need to hit the ignore button and just skim comments

• Love 9
1 minute ago, cherryblossom said:

I think you would have been more comfortable a year or more ago when it was a "kinder, gentler" board without me feeling I need to hit the ignore button and just skim comments

It's true that people are very blunt sometimes, which didn't used to be the case! xxxx

• Love 3
(edited)
24 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Actually, I'm just about through with this board as well. The mysteries surrounding who's going to make it, who isn't, blah, blah, blah, and the way it's been dragged out this year ~ truthfully,  I have better things to do with my life then be kept hanging to find out who is going to make a dance squad. Seriously, it's not all that important, but then again, I don't live in Dallas, so I'm not that vested in them. I used to be and enjoyed the forums and stuff, but this year has killed my interest. 

Edited by bjo1969
  • Love 5

Honestly I feel like our 'insiders' have more confirmed existing suspicions or just updated with schedules more than they've provided shock and awe or anything really outrageous. 

Dont feel like you've betrayed anyone, or really dogged anyone, but if in your best conscience you need to leave, then best wishes in the future. 

• Love 9
22 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

I have been debating the same course of action for some time. I think it is time to bow out gracefully for the same kind of reasons and some others as well. I do appreciate the kind words some of you have shared with me as well. Like DalGal I might return once the team is announced but for now I am going to step away. I hope for the best for you all in the future and hope you enjoy the show this season. Who knows I might see some of yall at Meet The Team, a game, or maybe Oxnard for some of you westies. Have a great week everyone!

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, dalgal214 said:

Sad to see you go, but I get it. I get frustrated enough on the "Outlander" forum when people who haven't read the books make completely wrong statements, and I'm sure that's multiplied by a hundred when we're talking about a reality show and people you know in real life. I wish you would stay, but understand if you do not.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, RhiRhi said:

It was just as much fun, probably more, guessing from social media who was cut... we don't need insiders.  Everyone will survive. 

Well, with social media lockdown we can't find out anything!

But I get why these people who actually know the girls would want to step away after reading all sorts of negative things on here. I'll miss y'all's insights, TXSTAR and dalgal.

• Love 2
(edited)

Why the sudden departure from both our insiders though, especially so close to the end of TC? Perhaps something was said to them by the higher ups.

Edited by sunwave
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Pointless box

Back to that picture...I really hope Raylee wasn't cut. There's just something about her I really like. I want to think that she's just in the restroom or whatever, but considering she struggled a bit last season, I'm not so sure. If they really let Yuko on the squad with her missing practice time like that, I would be extremely surpised. Girls have been cut for much less.

Thank you both for your insights DalGal and TX Star!  I really enjoyed your posts.

I assume that TX Star is someone "on the inside", so to speak, because she -- or he -- seem to know and provide so many details from on the ground.  

I will not even attempt to guess who, but I like this interplay between the DCC organization and their MTT fans, if I am right.  (I would be so nervous going into tonight if I were one if the three women called into the office last night, given your insider's knowledge and predictions in the previous post).

I would love to take my eleven-year old daughter/dancer to the Oxnard DCC camp, and to meet you TX Star, nothing would make her happier.  But I believe that participation is limited to children of military families, or Oxnard residents, and we are not either.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, sunwave said:

Why the sudden departure from both our insiders though? Perhaps something was said to them by the higher ups.

I, for one, will miss them. I always hoped they would not get themselves or others in trouble for leaked info.  Still as this is a spoiler and speculation page it was nice to have "confirmed" inside info. 

So...6 more girls?  I wonder why all the media shutdown as well as the change in leniency for certain girls. I wonder if this season will be longer only because I feel they have taken longer to cut girls. I hated last season's bloodbath episode, 5 girls cut on one show. I really hope there is no replay of that but it certainly looks that way.  If they only take 34 girls like they did last year, that would be 8 girls cut at the end, which I will think was done strictly for ratings. And that simply would be mean and devastating to these girls. I still hope they take more than 36...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, dalgal214 said:

Aw bummer. I've enjoyed your posts. I'm from the area, and have met a handful of these girls. Everything you have said is dead on correct.  I hope to see you again soon! You're lucky you get to hang out with them. Meeting the DCC is my stroke wish haha. That's what I told my hubby like make a wish for adults. I don't think they do that, but if they did, I would! 

T

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, sunwave said:

Why the sudden departure from both our insiders though, especially so close to the end of TC? Perhaps something was said to them by the higher ups.

I think they were just getting tired of all the negative posts here. Especially since they see/know the girls way more than most people on the boards. We only see a glimpse of highly edited training camp footage from CMT. For the most part they were the main reason I joined the boards. , other than being able to discuss the show when it airs. I will definitely miss the insider info. Thank you dalgal and Txstar for the information that you have posted this season. 

• Love 7

If you do not, repeat do not, agree with a fellow poster or a fellow poster makes you upset, use the ignore button feature, send a PM to one of the mods, or send in a report to the report center. If you cannot be civil on here, do not post.

Also, lets not discuss who deleted their posts on here, who was called out on here, or say good riddance to someone who posted he or she is leaving. Posts like these can flame the fire and can be considered rude or not being civil. You may have notice posts have been hidden for going off topic or not following mod notes. Being respectful to your fellow posters is the name of the game on here.

It was mentioned a couple pages back about names that haven't come up, and my mind immediately went to my favorite, Khalyn!  I just hope it's because I'm right about her & she's the "fly under the radar" one who quietly makes it.  Go Khalyn!

• Love 1

@dalgal214 & @TXStar35, thank you both for providing us with insider tidbits along the course of the season this year.  I appreciate the info and you will both be missed while you're on "hiatus".  I'm sorry if some people made it difficult.  Please know not everyone on this board is mean or vindictive when talking about the TCCs & DCCs.  I watch because I've been a fan since I was a little girl in the 70s.  I don't watch to criticize or tear apart people for being on a reality TV show.  I appreciate all the hard work they put in to even just trying to make the team.

Hope to see ya'll back on the boards again! :)

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, SopranoKris said:

@dalgal214 & @TXStar35, thank you both for providing us with insider tidbits along the course of the season this year.  I appreciate the info and you will both be missed while you're on "hiatus".  I'm sorry if some people made it difficult.  Please know not everyone on this board is mean or vindictive when talking about the TCCs & DCCs.  I watch because I've been a fan since I was a little girl in the 70s.  I don't watch to criticize or tear apart people for being on a reality TV show.  I appreciate all the hard work they put in to even just trying to make the team.

Hope to see ya'll back on the boards again! :)

I agree! Not all of us are negative and mean! I think they are lots of people here who truly want to be involved in the process, me included. 

19 minutes ago, ByTor said:

It was mentioned a couple pages back about names that haven't come up, and my mind immediately went to my favorite, Khalyn!  I just hope it's because I'm right about her & she's the "fly under the radar" one who quietly makes it.  Go Khalyn!

Oh no! So we have mentioned Brennan, Tess, and now Khalyn!

doggone it! I love all these girls. Can't we just keep the team as is? 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, dalgal214 said:

Can't say I blame you or @TXStar35 for stepping out at least for a while. If I were in your shoes I would be a wreck reading here.  I already feel worse about it after getting the chance to simply message with a few  current and previous TCCs, so I can't imagine what it's like when they are your actual friends in real life. Thank you for the insights you did provide, both of you!! :) 

• Love 4
(edited)

Come on board, this is not our first time at the rodeo...we will figure this out just like we have in the past....good old fashion snooping.   I have no doubt we will figure out the spoilers without any inside help.....while the insiders have made it easier and we are grafeful, we have done it for years without help....just our own efforts.  Hang in there.....we will know soon what is up....these girls can't keep it hidden.  Plus I think K&J might be more generous...I.e. The show group list was posted by Kelly already,. Chin up

Edited by Harrythecat
  • Love 12
2 minutes ago, GingerJ said:

Weird our insiders leaving coincides with the end of TC, and CMT access.... although TXSTAR strikes me as more of a DCC organization insider.  The two of you together have divulged a lot of inside info this season, more than we've had access to ever before. There was speculation TXSTAR was planted by K/J to control gossip, rumor, speculation. Just curious why the sudden departure, particularly when TXSTAR fended off some serious questioning early on but has since become a favored source?

Kelli and Judy absolutely know about this board and keep tabs on it.  If they did not not approve an insider coming to control speculations, etc. then I can imagine they would be cracking down on their inner circle to quit giving 'spoilers.'  Or, heck, txstar is genuinely friends with K&J and the CMT team and doesn't want to spoil anything for them. 

4 minutes ago, Harrythecat said:

Come on board, this is not our first time at the rodeo...we will figure this out just like we have in the past....good old fashion snooping.   I have no doubt we will figure out the spoilers without any inside help.....while the insiders have made it easier and we are grafeful, we have done it for years without help....just our own efforts.  Hang in there.....we will know soon what is up....these girls can't keep it hidden.  Plus I think K&J might be more generous...I.e. The show group list was posted by Kelly already,. Chin up

Very true! :) 

• Love 2

Cyst and deceased! (c. Tamra Barney)

Ya, I'm sure we'll be able to figure things out on our own. I'm sure we all have our theories on the identity of the insiders, I know I do, but it's not appropriate to discuss. I would die if anyone knew my identity, so I don't think it's right to speculate. Buckle up everybody! We've got our work cut out for us ?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Nothing against her personally, but they should be made to produce the necessary documents at tryouts. You can't rely on a bureaucracy to move swiftly or to care what your need or time frame is. If you don't have what is needed on the first day, then you've got a year to get it taken care of so you can audition the following year. We've all sat there watching the first night of TC when they tell the girls if they have any conflict with the schedule at all, "Bye, bye." This isn't a best friend's wedding or a family reunion or a job interview or business travel. If it's going to take her that long to secure the proper documents, and we don't have any guarantee that it will only take a week, I'd say, "Sorry, Honey. Better shoot for next year instead."

• Love 4