Type keyword(s) to search

2016 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Just now, cherryblossom said:

My guess for Kat would be a mixture of still have gymnastics in which despite it being a strength Kitty did not like last year and although she was very rhythmic it was not a powerful movement

Kat never struck me as having the DCC look.  She had a very small, skinny frame and sharp features on her face.  I'm not saying she's not pretty, she definitely is.  Just not the typical DCC look.

• Love 2
Just now, SusieG said:

i cannot get over how quickly they delete their accounts. what a depressing job that must be. 

Makes sense though really because it keeps the cut vets from jumping on Twitter and posting something undesirable with the brand's name on it. You're right that it must be depressing!

• Love 5
Just now, Oranaiche said:

Makes sense though really because it keeps the cut vets from jumping on Twitter and posting something undesirable with the brand's name on it. You're right that it must be depressing!

exactly. ugh little kat. the rest of the girls must be so sad, she was a favorite - remember how they all drew whiskers on their face for her bday? sigh.

• Love 2
Just now, cherryblossom said:

Sorry that large thud was me hitting my head on my keyboard!!!!!!!!!!!  COME ON with the news!

As long as Madeline M makes it to TC I'll be a happy camper (don't hate)

• Love 2

If you go to twitter and just search on DCC_  it'll bring up vets. It also brings up other things as well, but a cut vet is pretty obvious.

1 minute ago, Oranaiche said:

They twitters are not deleted. Just the handles are changed and the official DCC tag and photo is gone. The girls are free to keep their accounts. For example, Kat's twitter is still active just not called DCC_Kat

https://twitter.com/KatRogers12

• Love 1

Yep, Amy made it. At first, I thought she was Cersten, but upon zooming in, Cersten is standing up near the middle. It looks like Milan standing up on the right.