Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Landsnark said:

How do you not vote for that?  How is this election even a contest???

Because Hillary has the worst trustworthy numbers of any presidential candidate in history and the 2nd worst approvals. Any other Dem running against Trump would be beating him by about 20 points by now. Of course, any other Republican would be beating Hillary by about 10 points. Worst 2 candidates ever. There's a reason Hillary is keeping a low profile. She doesn't want to remind voters why they hate her so much. I thought they went way too easy on Hillary this morning. It's one of the reasons that people want a press conference for Hillary because her team works with interviewers ahead of time to make sure the questions are easy. I can't remember the last time she actually faced tough questions.

I thought Mika did a great job this morning. I am getting sick of the pundits on the show rolling their eyes at Mika's annoyance that GOP establishment continues to endorse and campaign for Trump. She's right this is a moment that will haunt them. It's especially rich coming from Nicole Wallace who tried to get McCain elected knowing full well that Palin was a crazy moron. 

I think Mika was speaking directly to Trump this morning when she looked into the camera and said he doesn't know what his words are doing to this country. Trump watches the show avidly and she was clearly trying to speak to his better angels. Not sure Trump has any.

I thought Gene Robinson had the best comment about the contrast between Hillary and Trump when he compared Hillary working to desegregate schools in her 20s and Trump getting sued by DOJ for refusing to rent to AAs. I think the American public would have liked the Hillary that existed before Bill got elected Governor. It's too bad what being in power has done to her moral compass.

• Love 5
5 hours ago, oakville said:

Mika & the panelists are badgering an African American Minister.

I didn't see it that way at all. The minister was one long, incoherent talking point. He refused to give any straight answers. He out-Trumpped Trump!

He thinks that Trump will be the better President because he laid hands on him and saw into his soul? WTF? He should have just said what he meant which is that Trump is Pro-Life and against gay marriage, so he is the better person to lead the country. Still bullshit, but at least it have spared him all of that rambling. 

• Love 10
6 hours ago, stormy said:

I liked Rev Al pointing out fact that Trump hasn't shown he's ever hired an African American contractor, etc.  Is anyone of color employed by him now? In any job?

Omarosa?  Isn't she  supposed to be the liaison or something for African American relations?  *snicker*

• Love 8
20 hours ago, jazzpno said:

I didn't see it that way at all. The minister was one long, incoherent talking point. He refused to give any straight answers. He out-Trumpped Trump!

He thinks that Trump will be the better President because he laid hands on him and saw into his soul? WTF? He should have just said what he meant which is that Trump is Pro-Life and against gay marriage, so he is the better person to lead the country. Still bullshit, but at least it have spared him all of that rambling. 

Firstly, I don't know why the minister is a surrogate for Trump. However, Mika was demanding "Yes or No" answers in a rapid tone? Why? The minister wasn't prepared for a hostile interview. He seemed to be friends with Rev Al & will be on his show. Let the man speak. It's just rude.

Mika also was rude to Hallie Jackson & told her , "Don't Think" Just Answer" about Trump. Hallie was flustered & made a weird face at the camera. What do we know about Trump. Mika & Joe have had a year to question Trump about tax returns, & all of his positions. They played footsie with him & laughed along with him. They should apologize to the viewers.

Cackles was trying to get Sanford to refuse to vote for Trump because of his tax returns. Cackles wanted  Sanford to list all his complaints about Trump. That's dumb. Why would he do that?

I can see why Cackles would never be hired again to advise any political campaign. It would be like asking Obama to reiterate all the reasons he was against Hillary in 2008.

Mika is really getting flustered by Trump's attacks on her.

• Love 2

The panel was excited that Mika & Joe would be performing at Kennebunkport Music Theatre yesterday. Meacham & Cackles would be there. They asked Rev Al to come but he said the last time he was there, he protested against President Bush.

Will Mika & Joe become the new Sonny & Cher?

I think someone shoud play the tape of  Mika, Barnicle,Joe,Willie & Cackles being so excited after attending a Trump rally last winter. I can't remember what state it was in, but they were so happy to be there. Barnicle said it was the best show ever.

I am sure that Trump was making his outrageous statements back then. So why was the Morning Joe panel not criticizing him back then? Is it because Trump was cool back then?

• Love 3

From Mediaite.

"Reverend Al Sharpton then reminded Burns that Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) had no problem identifying Trump’s comments as racist, and was in the process of asking Pastor Burns a series of questions when he was interrupted too."

Mika was really on the warpath.

Sounds like she went too far but Mark Burns has set himself up as a Trump surrogate and has even been profiled in Time so I think he should be prepared to answer the tough questions, not prevaricate and give non-answers.

He's a prosperity preacher of the same ilk as Osteen. And he spoke at the RNC. I'm surprised these guys have the cajones to use the word "prosperity" as an identifier. 

Edited by NewDigs
  • Love 3

I found it fascinating that Joe dressed up in a suit & tie from his undisclosed location for a phone interview with Hillary!. Mika changed into a navy blue blouse.

Joe reminded Hillary that she went to Trump's wedding & that he was a fun guy. Hillary reminded Joe that they went to 3 Clinton Global Initiative conferences & interviewed Bill. It was on the show.

If CGI is so shady, why were " preppy duo" not asking Bill Clinton tough question about the donors back then? Hillary was SOS during these interviews, so why didn't they possible conflicts of interests?

I suppose Mika & Joe got VIP treatment back then so they were happy asking softball questions.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, oakville said:

I found it fascinating that Joe dressed up in a suit & tie from his undisclosed location for a phone interview with Hillary!. Mika changed into a navy blue blouse.

Joe reminded Hillary that she went to Trump's wedding & that he was a fun guy. Hillary reminded Joe that they went to 3 Clinton Global Initiative conferences & interviewed Bill. It was on the show.

If CGI is so shady, why were " preppy duo" not asking Bill Clinton tough question about the donors back then? Hillary was SOS during these interviews, so why didn't they possible conflicts of interests?

I suppose Mika & Joe got VIP treatment back then so they were happy asking softball questions.

Bold mine.

Especially considering that one of their new promos shows them seated on barstools with Joe Biden and they both looked like they rushed to work after a busy day clamming on Nantucket. Can't find a pic but they look very disrespectful. It was done when they were live from that bar during the DNC.

Joe looks so goofy when he's all dressed up and at that undisclosed location. If he was that concerned he should have shown up

I did find this pic, however:

image.jpg

Huh?

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, NewDigs said:

Bold mine.

Especially considering that one of their new promos shows them seated on barstools with Joe Biden and they both looked like they rushed to work after a busy day clamming on Nantucket. Can't find a pic but they look very disrespectful. It was done when they were live from that bar during the DNC.

Joe looks so goofy when he's all dressed up and at that undisclosed location. If he was that concerned he should have shown up

I did find this pic, however:

image.jpg

Huh?

Agreed 100%. Joe is the worst dressed cable tv host on the air. I was very upset the way they dressed for VP Biden who showed up at the pub when they were on the DNC.

I wonder why Mika had to end the interview with Hillary by saying that "on key issues that impact on society, you have been saying the same thing for decades& doing the same work for decades, Hillary Clinton Thank you so much for coming on this morning." Is this supposed to be a campaign commercial or an interview?

Mika should have apologized to Hillary for all the nasty things she said about her during the primaries.

Did Mika even ask Hillary about why she won't hold unscripted press conferences?

That photo with Mika with her legs in the air, should be on the cover of her next book.

Will the title be " I know my Value. How I left my husband for my true love, Joe":))

• Love 3

I may be in the minority here, but I'm not really bothered by the casualness of their dress. That's the least of their issues.  If they dressed up every day and then dressed like slobs for one particular guest as some specific power trip, that would be an issue.  YMMV.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Mumbles said:

I may be in the minority here, but I'm not really bothered by the casualness of their dress. That's the least of their issues.  If they dressed up every day and then dressed like slobs for one particular guest as some specific power trip, that would be an issue.  YMMV.

Mika used to dress very well prior to this year. Joe used to dress up for shows in Washington, but now he looks like a slob on almost every shows. He never wore winter sweaters in the summer before. I think Joe convinced Mika to dress down now that they are

2 hours ago, Mumbles said:

Mika used to dress well for each show prior to this year. Joe used to dress up for shows in Washington & if there were important guests. Mika is now dressing down to Joe's level. No one else on cable tv dresses like that. Furthemore, Joe is wearing sweaters in summer which he never did before.

• Love 3

Okay guys, a number of posts have been hidden that are completely unrelated to the show and/or are general political talk.  You all know better and have been reminded numerous times by yours truly that political talk is not welcome on PTV.  Consider this a group warning and please don't make me dole out individual warnings. 

Monday Recap.

Joe is wearing a burgundy sweater & Mika is wearing a light blue shirt. Eddie Glau, Heileman & the Cruz guy are the panelist.

I don't where to begin, but the show spent the first 30 minutes discussing Trump's mental health & whether it was OK to diagnose Trump as a sociopath vs psychopath. Joe said that his daughter Kate, who had met Trump was asking him what's wrong with him. Joe tried to explain to Kate the differences between sociopath & psychopath.

Mika admitted she was neurotic. The plan is to bring on various medical professionals to the show & have them discuss character traits of those with mental health problems & compare it to Trump.

The panel with Dr Eddie Glau was upset about Trump tweeting about the cousin of Dwayne Wade being shot. Trump said African Americans should vote for him.

There was no discussion of gun violence in Chicago or anything about the case. It sounds horrific that she was walking her child in a stroller.

The next segment dealt with Joe calling Trump , AmnestyDon & trying to get it trending on twitter.

Joe bragged about his performance in Kennybunkport with his band. Mika loved Joe's performance. !

Joe wants to write a musical about Donald Trump. He is working on some songs. The Cruz panelist said the first song should be called "Huge".

The panel with Heileman did discuss the Clinton Foundation & more emails about buying access.

Mika tried to get Kasie Hunt to attack Trump but she didn't. Mika's new tactic is to demand that everyone say something mean about Trump. Why?

Why not focus on the issues? What's going on in Chicago? Italy? The Middle East ?.

I watched MediaBuzz  on Sunday & the Clinton panelist said that Mika & Joe are being extra tough on Trump now with personal attacks in order to make up for being his best friend during the primary. That's very unprofessional.

Mika & Joe should go on holiday together till after the election & let Willie Geist & Chris Jansing take over the show. They could discuss other political races & issues while Joe can write some songs for his musical.

Edited by oakville
Dress code update
  • Love 6

During the second hour, Joe discussed the strange phenomenon of the GOP Senate Candites doing much better than Trump. Kasie said that Hillary's strategy is to tell voters that Trump is not a normal GOP candidate & not a Conservative.

Heileman said the GOP Senators are happy to disagree with Trump & say that Trump isn't a Conservative. Thus, part of the traditional GOP base will vote GOP on the downticket races & vote Hilary for President. The GOP could keep control of the Senate.

Kasie Hunt said Obama did the same thing to distance himself from the Democratic Party & get new young voters.

Joe is obsesed with twitter trends today. Now he wants people to tweet SoftDon? . Joe believes he is powerful enought to control twitter trends. Does Joe want to be a teenager?

Mika didn't like any discussion of SoftDon & Hard Don. She said it was dirtytalk.

• Love 4

Wow, Jake! Thanks for telling me that those enclosed tractor cabs have air conditioning! And even radios! Geesh. Why did he think they were enclosed? 

They let that annoying teddy bear thing go on waaay to looong. But loved the Donald-doctor interview. At one time I would have said it was hard to believe. 

Joe? Give up the amnestydon thing. It ain't happening. 

• Love 1

The most interesting part of the show so far is Mika & Joe & Meacham discussing their visit with George & Barbara Bush. Meacham said it was remarkable how the GOP nominated Bush in 1992 & now nominated Trump. It was a de evolution of the party. Meacham said that Perot started the rise of populism with CableTV News & Larry King.

• Love 3

The final segment of the show made fun of Trump's Doctor. The DR joked about the letter he wrote for Trump. Mika & Joe were fascinated that there was  website with the same name as the DR Bornstein linked to a website that had a Teddy Bear that sings Happy Birthday song. They turned to Kristen Welker for analysis of the singing bear. Kristen was laughing & said she couldn't top that.

They also discussed the Maine Governor who sent a nasty voice mail to a Democratic Law maker who called him a racist. Apparently, the Governor is upset about Black & Hispanic Drug Dealers selling opiates in Maine & impregnating women. Mika said not surprisingly that he was a Trump supporter.

Mika then got very emotional about the campaign discussion & said it would be catastrophic if Trump won.

Jacob "Mini Joe"  was on. Joe asked if everyone in Iowa is tweeting about #Amnesty Don. It's tiresome. Joe gets these weird ideas about what's funny & spends the rest of the show  obsessing about it.

What did we learn today? Joe talked about #AmnestyDon, Teddy Bears, ....

I am exhausted trying to recap this show... I need a an adult beverage:))

But wait!, now  they are showing an ad of Mika's infamous lighting of the Paris Hilton press clipping story on fire!. Mika & Joe are sitting in  Director's chairs. Mika is leaning into Joe & saying that they people are insulted with trivial topics. Firstly, the difference in appearances between Mika,Joe & Wilie is remarkable. Secondly, after watching today's show, why doesn't Mika go back to discussing serious news about the campaign & other topics rather than trying to be twitter trenders etc?????

• Love 6

Oakville I wonder if they're trying to compete with the network morning shows with the trending stuff.

Or, knowing Joe & Mika as I unfortunately do, they're making fun of the morning shows pop news, twitter and you tube video segments. 

Joe, we're begging you, leave the comedy to the professionals.  

• Love 1

Glad to see I'm not alone in the irritation about Joe and amnesty Don.  This is something that Joe does over and over again - get obsessive about something and drive it into the ground.  If I was Mika I'd quit talking about analyzing Trump's mental health - you could say the same about the guy sitting next to you.  I've only been watching this show for the past two weeks, and luckily Joe has been absent for a lot of that time, I find Joe seems to be angry so much of the time.  I like the show much better when it's just Mika.

They do have some good guests.  Wish they'd let them talk more - and talk about substantial issues or do some analysis (not regarding mental health).

The part about Trump's doctor was funny - that is until you realize the stakes that are involved.

• Love 8
36 minutes ago, abbyzenn said:

If I was Mika I'd quit talking about analyzing Trump's mental health - you could say the same about the guy sitting next to you.

Agreed, nobody should be analysing anyone's mental health from afar. Everyone has issues. What mental issue did Barnicle have that caused him to plagiarize and make up stories? How does Cackles rationalize working for Palin? Etc.

And I'd be curious as to what was the "tipping point" for Mika re Trump's mental health. He had already done some pretty crazy things by the time she and Joe were helping him out at the MSNBC town hall.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, teddysmom said:

Oakville I wonder if they're trying to compete with the network morning shows with the trending stuff.

Or, knowing Joe & Mika as I unfortunately do, they're making fun of the morning shows pop news, twitter and you tube video segments. 

Joe, we're begging you, leave the comedy to the professionals.  

Aha!. That makes sense. I tried watching the Today weekday show a few times. They do have #Trending segment  with Willie Geist & Savannah Guthrie & Tamron Hall. How is that a good use of their talents? Savannah was a White House Correspondent & used to be on Morning Joe. Mika used to make fun of her for being outside in the rain.

Joe was insufferable with his twitter promos & Teddy Bear talk. It turns out that someone bought the domain name that Trump's Doctor had on his letterhead & posted the Teddy Bear video.

Mika seems to have lost any ability to cover Trump seriously anymore. Why can't she admit that she made a mistake in being too friendly with him in the past & now is trying to overcompensate by getting riled up over every tweet that Trump sends. Joe should apologize to viewers for telling Hugh Hewitt that he would consider being Trump's VP back in February.

They should focus on other stories now.

I wonder if Mika & Joe will cover Huma Abedin announcing her separation from Weiner after his latest sext scandal. ?

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, abbyzenn said:

Glad to see I'm not alone in the irritation about Joe and amnesty Don.  This is something that Joe does over and over again - get obsessive about something and drive it into the ground.  If I was Mika I'd quit talking about analyzing Trump's mental health - you could say the same about the guy sitting next to you.  I've only been watching this show for the past two weeks, and luckily Joe has been absent for a lot of that time, I find Joe seems to be angry so much of the time.  I like the show much better when it's just Mika.

They do have some good guests.  Wish they'd let them talk more - and talk about substantial issues or do some analysis (not regarding mental health).

The part about Trump's doctor was funny - that is until you realize the stakes that are involved.

Welcome to the forum, Abbyzenn.!. The show would have been better off discussing the violence in Chicago. with Professor Glau. I think the chemistry between Mika & Joe has changed since Mika's announcement of her divorce & being called out at the White House Correspondent's dinner for being too close to Trump.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, oakville said:

Monday Recap.

I don't where to begin, but the show spent the first 30 minutes discussing Trump's mental health & whether it was OK to diagnose Trump as a sociopath vs psychopath. Joe said that his daughter Kate, who had met Trump was asking him what's wrong with him. Joe tried to explain to Kate the differences between sociopath & psychopath.

Frankly, I wish they would quit it.  We know that Trump is a French fry short of a Happy Meal, etc.  However, I get distinctly uncomfortable when entire segments of shows are devoted to this subject, particularly when none of the people discussing it are mental health professionals and have their own issues.  It's funny (and not in a ha ha! way) they can see some of the very issues in Trump that they, themselves, have, i.e. narcissism, etc.  Yes, Joe:  I'm talking about you!

If they are going to discuss Trump ad nauseam, could they at least discuss the things that really matter?  How about his failure and refusal to release his tax returns?  Or the excellent New York Times story over the weekend about how he and his father, Fred, deliberately discriminated against potential Black renters of their properties and were sued by the Justice Dept.?  What about the letter signed by numerous prominent GOP figures, which was sent to the RNC, demanding that it devote funds to down ballot races and explaining why they believe Trump is unfit to lead?  Or, maybe they could discuss the Democrats' chances of reclaiming the Senate and gaining more seats in the House (i.e., are they being overly optimistic or will they snatch defeat from the jaws of victory yet again by running inept campaigns)?  

And, since they are so obsessed with discussing Trump yet again, did they at the very least discuss how he made the shooting of Dwayne Wade's cousin in Chicago all about himself?  While it would have been all about their favorite subject, at the very least it would have allowed them to discuss the violence in Chicago.  

Edited by MulletorHater
  • Love 10

It just dawned on me why Joe may have started this trending twitter stuff and as usual, it's jealousy. 

Joy Reid's show, AM Joy, has been trending nationally the last two weeks,  and well deserved, I might add. She is a sweet wonderful sorbet to the rancid breakfast of Morning Joe. 

• Love 12

I wonder what Mika and Joe will say about Trump's statement re: Huma and Weiner?

The man is depraved.  We should be worried that he will pass classified info to Mrs. Mail Order Bride that she will then pass on to their Russian pals.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

It just dawned on me why Joe may have started this trending twitter stuff and as usual, it's jealousy. 

Joy Reid's show, AM Joy, has been trending nationally the last two weeks,  and well deserved, I might add. She is a sweet wonderful sorbet to the rancid breakfast of Morning Joe. 

I had no idea that Reid was trending or had a show any longer. I soured on her after she spent a year spreading crazy lies about Bernie Sanders. But, she is still preferable to Joe.

I think it was quite evident that no one else was interested in Joe's stupid Twitter obsession. Mika was completely annoyed by it.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, stormy said:

I wonder what Mika and Joe will say about Trump's statement re: Huma and Weiner?

The man is depraved.  We should be worried that he will pass classified info to Mrs. Mail Order Bride that she will then pass on to their Russian pals.

Aaaah, yes....marital advice from a serial adulterer who's on his third wife (who threatened to sue if people called her a hooker).

I'm just chomping at the bit for these two to weigh in given the the official and non-official confirmation of their...ahem...whatever it is they are calling it.

And, yes, Weiner is seriously depraved.

• Love 4

Tuesday recap. Joe is still wearing a navy blue sweater. Mika is wearing a light blue wrap. Mika made fun of Trump's immigration policy. Mika was upset about the pastor she badgered last week.

The polls are tightening. Hillary's lead down to 6 points. The GOP Senators are doing better than expected. Mika wants all GOP Senators to renounce Trump.

Joe bragged about trending on twitter with #Amnesty Don. Joe said a song will be released soon on Amnesty Don.

Joe was upset that the Trump campaign was focusing on high crime & murders rate. There are less murders now than in the 1990's.

Joe said crime was bad in Washington in the 90's.

Joe said that Chicago is an outlier. 487 murders already this year.

I thought Eugene would say something more in depth about Chicago, but he didn't.

They brought back the annoying Birthday Bear.

No mention of Anthony Weiner- Huma Abedin, even though it was one of the top stories on NBC News last night.

I wonder if Mika-Joe refuse to cover any marriage breakdown issues due to their own situations?

• Love 2

This is really picking nits, but, the show can be terrible when eulogizing a passed celebrity.   There was a nice package on Gene Wilder that Willie read and commented on, and then they leave time for table talk, and Mika, who clearly doesn't know who Gene Wilder is, says something vapid and kicks it to commercial.  It hits with an insincere thud.
Like Willie, my dad had me watch "Young Frankenstein" as a kid and said, "Watch this.  This is funny."

• Love 5

Ana Marie Cox.

She is a liberal leaning journalist that has been around for awhile. Often as a guest somewhere on MSNBC ; often on Rachel's show. She has bounced around from online blogs like Daily Beast to GQ now (I think). She is not one of my favorites.  

• Love 3

Not an Ana Marie Cox fan either. From her days at the blog Wonkette, she's focused to much on the lurid silliness and personality side of politics, rather than policy.

On the topic of lurid silliness, on one hand I would have expected at least a passing reference to the Weiner situation, and maybe the personal weirdness going on kept them from doing so. On the other hand, I found the coverage of the story by other media outlets excessive. He's out of politics now and she has spent her entire adult life as a glorified personal assistant, admittedly for a very important person, but she has no role in policy. 

Lewis Black was great, they should have had him on earlier and for longer.

• Love 4

Not an Ana Marie Cox fan either. From her days at the blog Wonkette, she's focused to much on the lurid silliness and personality side of politics, rather than policy.

Good way to sum her journalistic style up. And I would add that I find her to be generally silly and annoying in any TV appearance. Terrible on Bill Maher this past summer.  

Yes, I also wanted more Lewis Black this morning. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
5 hours ago, oakville said:

No mention of Anthony Weiner- Huma Abedin, even though it was one of the top stories on NBC News last night.

I wonder if Mika-Joe refuse to cover any marriage breakdown issues due to their own situations?

Ummm...yeah.  The way they both went in on Hillary, including blaming her for Bill's loose zipper and not wanting to play nice-nice with his side piece(s), I fully expected them to weigh in.  After all, their thrice-married favorite subject couldn't resist flapping his gums about it.  I remember Meek-a's exhortations a few short months ago that Hillary needed to "be honest" and forthcoming about Bill's infidelities.  At the time, I wondered--why?  Was there something new that voters aren't aware of?  

But, now that Joe and Meek-a's  asses are on the hot seat with their whatever-it-is, they want to act brand new.  I refuse to believe that they are taking the high road.  They haven't done that in this election season notwithstanding their well-orchestrated and too-late-in-the-day denouncements of Trump.  

• Love 9

I was relieved that Mika and Joe didn't talk about Huma-Weiner.  This has nothing to do with this election or anything else for that matter.

Eugene Robinson on Pastor Burns "he's crazy!"  Yes he is.

• Love 7

But, now that Joe and Meek-a's  asses are on the hot seat with their whatever-it-is

I don't think this is off topic and still about the show, as Trump called them out and inferred something nefarious about their relationship recently in those tweets. 

That said, I know Meeka just got quietly divorced.....so could someone  explain....do she and Joe have a thang goin' on...even if rumored.

How much evidence, if any, is there? 

I need to know if they are having late night trysts, schmooching and shopping Lands End catalogues for their matchy preppie outfits.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 4

Thanks for the link teddysmom

You know, I don't think they physically go together. I mean, her head is so much larger than his. I think body parts wouldn't match up the correct way. Sorry, Landsnark. Here, quick, think about baseball. How bout that little league team from New York ! ;)

• Love 2
On 8/29/2016 at 6:05 PM, Mumbles said:

I think that Vanity Fair piece posted here recently about Joe's music hobby will be the closest they'll ever get to an "official" confirmation. 

Perhaps Joe will propose to Mika after the election!

10 hours ago, Landsnark said:

Who is the red-haired Anna Marie?  She appeared on set this morning for one segment.  She's super wiggly.  I like her.

I had to look up on the internet what "Wiggly" meant!

I just reread the Vanity Fair article and got douche chills all over again. But I laughed out loud when I read the Trump tweet calling them "two clowns." I dunno, it's just a funny way to describe them.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, MulletorHater said:

Ummm...yeah.  The way they both went in on Hillary, including blaming her for Bill's loose zipper and not wanting to play nice-nice with his side piece(s), I fully expected them to weigh in.  After all, their thrice-married favorite subject couldn't resist flapping his gums about it.  I remember Meek-a's exhortations a few short months ago that Hillary needed to "be honest" and forthcoming about Bill's infidelities.  At the time, I wondered--why?  Was there something new that voters aren't aware of?  

But, now that Joe and Meek-a's  asses are on the hot seat with their whatever-it-is, they want to act brand new.  I refuse to believe that they are taking the high road.  They haven't done that in this election season notwithstanding their well-orchestrated and too-late-in-the-day denouncements of Trump.  

I think the Abedin-Weiner split was big news because Huma will probably be Hillary's Chief of Staff after the election. Furthermore, Weiner being caught in another sexting scandal adds another dimension to the marriage breakdown.

I do recall Joe taking the High Road when Mark Sanford's marriage dissolved. Mark is a friend of Joe's

26 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Thanks for the link teddysmom

You know, I don't think they physically go together. I mean, her head is so much larger than his. I think body parts wouldn't match up the correct way. Sorry, Landsnark. Here, quick, think about baseball. How bout that little league team from New York ! ;)

Mika is a lot shorter than Joe.

• Love 1