Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

On 6/6/2018 at 2:11 PM, teddysmom said:

Clinton was considered young when he was elected, 1992.  He was 46.  Obama was 47. 

Teddy Roosevelt is the youngest POTUS we've ever elected, 42. 

Wasn’t JFK in his early  forties?

(edited)
12 minutes ago, SFoster21 said:

Wasn’t JFK in his early  forties?

JFK was the youngest elected, at 43. TR (who was McKinley's vice-president) was the youngest to assume the office, at 42, when McKinley was assassinated. 

JFK was the first president born in the 20th century!

Edited by suomi
  • Love 4

Meeka lives for this kind of stuff.  I sound like a Negative Nelly but...I'll bet Meeka rehearsed that tirade last night or before airtime.  But I admit it was good.  It is just that her outrage always sounds so fake and rehearsed.  But she got what she wanted...mentions on other news shows and a pic and story on Mediaite.  For once I just wish she could say something off the cuff that sounded heartfelt and not for something she can get pats-on-the-back and atta-girls for.  I am horrible...who knows, maybe she was speaking from her heart and it was off-the-top-of-her-head. And that Joe hadn't proofed for her.  I will slink away now.  Please don't bash me.

• Love 6
(edited)

I saw Mika's Rudy rant on Nicolle's show as well. I thought Mika was controlled because afterwards someone on Nicolle's show really went after Rudy and trump listing all their indescretions. And oh by the pointing out that trump married a woman that posed nude for money.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 6/7/2018 at 4:33 PM, suomi said:

Oh, jeez, Nicole Wallace is stroking Mika's ego big time, offering her up for adulation and saying that her tirade this morning was prescient. Avenatti joined in, my head was exploding but I think he called her astute. 

I will go out on a limb and say that Mika  will Not be taking the day off tomorrow!

Stephanie Ruhle was as well. It was nauseating.

I would appreciate her outrage much more if it wasn't so clearly done in service to her "platform."

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Eliot said:

I would appreciate her outrage much more if it wasn't so clearly done in service to her "platform."

Exactly.  When she was finished with her rant she immediately pivoted to her and Joe doing a deep dive on all of this and it will be posted on the KYV website.  If her anger was so spontaneous I wouldn't have expected that to be tacked on to the end of it.  I truly don't get how NBC bends over backwards with these two with all their time off/away from the set and all of this praise from women that professionally could wipe the floor with her.  I mean she even has her own PR staff:

https://www.nbcnews.com/know-your-value/feature/mika-responds-giuliani-s-comments-devalue-all-women-ncna881011

smh.

• Love 3
(edited)

Dang, Donny looks hella bigger than Joey this morning; Joey is nearly gaunt in comparison. But it could be the camera angles.

Oooh, Mika called Rudy vile and putrid. They were talking about Melania's pushback re Rudy via her spokesperson. The twitterverse went apeshit and fully nude and girl-on-girl Melania photos were posted hundreds of times yesterday. Oh, Rudy, see what thou hath wrought by labeling the three wives as "ladies" and "women of great substance" and Stormy as "morally unseemly" because she "sells her body for money." Melania has got to be righteously pissed. Bummer that she's not speaking to you anymore, Mika. LMAO.

Edited by suomi
clarity
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, suomi said:

Dang, Donny looks hella bigger than Joey this morning; Joey is nearly gaunt in comparison. But it could be the camera angles.

Oooh, Mika called Rudy vile and putrid. They were talking about Melania's pushback via her spokesperson. The twitterverse went apeshit yesterday with hundreds of fully nude and girl-on-girl Melania photos. Oh, Rudy, see what thou hath wrought by labeling the three wives as "ladies" and "women of great substance" and Stormy as "morally unseemly" because she "sells her body for money." Melania has got to be righteously pissed. Bummer that she's not speaking to you anymore, Mika. LMAO.

I laughed out loud when I read what you wrote Suomi about the twitterverse  going apeshit yesterday as Queen KYV just got around to posting that particular tweet a few minutes before the show started.  And those two should just shut it when it comes to mocking people about not preparing even if that person is Trump.

And I wouldn't put it past Donny to have his suits tailored so he looks like he's ready to bust a bicep seam or two.

• Love 3

I don't feel like doing a Friday Recap today . So, firstly I wanted to apologize for not doing regular recaps over the past few weeks . My Pug, Chester's complications from surgery to remove a mast cell tumour on May 23 rd threw me off course. I had several sleepless nights, since Chester was vomiting in the middle of the night. I am pleased to report that Chester has fully recovered and is back to his "old self". Needless to say, we were very worried about Chester. This is our family's first dog, so the kids kept demanding medical updates every few hours.

I have been spending more time watching Ontario news over the past two weeks. The "pundits", pollsters & "experts" were confident that the Centrist & Center Left party would be able to get enough seats in the legislature to prevent the "Trump-lite" candidate from winning a majority government. 

Last night was election night.......

Guess what happened?

Let's just say , that I know how many Americans felt on November 9, 2016.

I am a bit shell shocked by the result . I never thought what happened in the USA in 2016 would happen in Ontario.

There was a poster on this forum that "called me out" :) for always bragging about Canadians being too politically astute to fall for simple slogans like "Buck a Beer" etc. I say to this poster who's handle escapes me now due to my headache , I am sorry & you were right. It turns out that some Ontario voters aren't that different from Americans

I have a Chardonnay/ Pinot Grigio/ what's left in the liquor cabinet hangover today, so I will go lie down now with Chester.

Chester is becoming a political therapy dog. He is cuddly.

I should be back to writing normal Morning Joe recaps in a few days.

On a side note, I bought Dr Z's biography, so I am looking forward to reading it this summer.

I want to write book reviews of Mika's 3 books, & Dr Z's biography.

If I am really ambitious, I might actually buy one of Joe's books on how to fix the GOP . They are available on Amazon for 99 cents.

My question to MY AIM IS TRUE is : Are book reviews allowed on this forum? Is it the "Small Cup of Joe" thread?

Thanks,

• Love 12

Hey, oakville.

We can tell that Chester is a beloved member of your family. Caregiving is rewarding but also draining. Rest up, friend, and get back to us when you can.

Regarding your local election and your hangover headache - bummer. Take it from those who know: it doesn't get better, it only gets worse.

But hopefully the book reviews will be approved. :)

Uh oh, Mika is asking shrill and insistent rhetorical questions and Joe is telling her that he can't read Paul Ryan's mind, LOL.

• Love 4

Oh Oakville, I am so glad that Chester is on the mend and feeling better and now hopefully both of you can get some well deserved rest.  It is so tough when our furbabies are not well as all my children have been furballs.  God bless my friend.

And I saw the news about the Ontario election earlier today.  Sigh, I don't get it either.  Plus we are sending Trump your way today.  You better restock that chardonnay cabinet . . . quickly!

R.I.P. Anthony Bourdain.  Wow, what a loss.  Rest in peace my friend and thank you for all the fabulous food adventures.

Man, this has really been a shit week.

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

Something is in transit or conjunction, I forget. I came across posts about that a few times this week/last week. The forecast was not rosy.

• Love 1
(edited)

WTH is Katty wearing?  It's like a prison uniform from an Australian penal colony in 1890.

WHY are the filming verbatim the verbal diahrrea coming out of Trumps mouth at 8:30??  They don't need to do this.

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 5
(edited)

Oh God help us . . . this press conference . . . please I beg of you cut back to Morning Joe . . . GAH!

eta:  ok, I take it back after watching that shot of his staff looking like they are debating who's going to tackle him and drag him to AF1 . . . hee!

Edited by Chloesmom
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Hey, oakville.

We can tell that Chester is a beloved member of your family. Caregiving is rewarding but also draining. Rest up, friend, and get back to us when you can.

Regarding your local election and your hangover headache - bummer. Take it from those who know: it doesn't get better, it only gets worse.

But hopefully the book reviews will be approved. :)

Uh oh, Mika is asking shrill and insistent rhetorical questions and Joe is telling her that he can't read Paul Ryan's mind, LOL.

Thanks. The funny thing about our pugs (Chester & Boo) is that they are so photogenic & easy going that they generally do well on photo shoots.

Chester doesn't care about politics but he did end up peeing on the politician by accident during the photo shoot. Luckily, there was no video tape of Chester peeing.... I could see the headline. " Pug is pissed off with Local Politician:)

I want to spend more time outdoors reading books this summer.

Did Morning Joe cover the trade war between the USA & Canada?

Did Morning Joe cover Trump's visit to Quebec for the G7?

• Love 3

I guess this third hour is still live, with the shouting dear leader in front of the helicopter?  (Still 5:30 AM out here; I have trouble identifying "live" versus repeat hour some days)

It jolted me awake when I heard him say Anthony Bourdain had died.  What another shock.  Maybe Joe/Mika covered that earlier?  What a terrible loss. 

I didn't mind that they provided all the shouted question scene.  Did he really say O.J. instead of Ali at one point, for a pardon?  I did appreciate that the camera cut away from him to show the glum reactions of Sanders and Bolton as he kept spinning impromptu sentences to the gaggle. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, oakville said:

Thanks. The funny thing about our pugs (Chester & Boo) is that they are so photogenic & easy going that they generally do well on photo shoots.

Chester doesn't care about politics but he did end up peeing on the politician by accident during the photo shoot. Luckily, there was no video tape of Chester peeing.... I could see the headline. " Pug is pissed off with Local Politician:)

So glad he is doing better-- it's so hard to watch a pet be seriously sick.  

I guess all eyes are now turning to ?? Canada, with the G7 and election.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, oakville said:

don't feel like doing a Friday Recap today . So, firstly I wanted to apologize for not doing regular recaps over the past few weeks . My Pug, Chester's complications from surgery to remove a mast cell tumour on May 23 rd threw me off course. I had several sleepless nights, since Chester was vomiting in the middle of the night. I am pleased to report that Chester has fully recovered and is back to his "old self". Needless to say, we were very worried about Chester. This is our family's first dog, so the kids kept demanding medical updates every few hours.

Don't you even worry about us!! We love your recaps,  but you need to concentrate on Chester, and getting some sleep.  So happy Chester is on the mend!!!  

Mika's enjoying her newly found gear, screaming outrage.  WHY ??!! WHY??!! OMG HOW DARE THEY!!?? 

Nothing more nauseating than Mika asking Joe to "tell us about your column in the WaPo, sweetie, describe to all our fans how your magnificent brain comes up with words". 

Professor Hairdo: "Well Mika, I think about something that happened, then I write down my uninformed opinion, then I tell Marty Baron I'll release his mother if he agrees to publish my column."

Because I can not for the life of me understand why a paper like the Washington Post wants anything to do with Joe Scarborough, other than there's some type of ongoing hostage situation. 

Trump has been preparing his entire life for something he never knew he'd be involved in until a month ago?  

Well he can't be talking about being indicted for obstruction of justice and colluding with an enemy of the state, because he knew eventually the Feds would catch up to him. 

"What took you so long?" 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

Oh Oakville, I am so glad that Chester is on the mend and feeling better and now hopefully both of you can get some well deserved rest.  It is so tough when our furbabies are not well as all my children have been furballs.  God bless my friend.

And I saw the news about the Ontario election earlier today.  Sigh, I don't get it either.  Plus we are sending Trump your way today.  You better restock that chardonnay cabinet . . . quickly!

R.I.P. Anthony Bourdain.  Wow, what a loss.  Rest in peace my friend and thank you for all the fabulous food adventures.

Thanks, Chloesmom.  Chester is almost 10 years old & this is the first time he has had complications from any surgery. Tumors in Pugs are fairly normal at his age. 90% of them are benign. Chester's tumor was benign.

Canada has Universal Health care for humans, but we pay very high prices for Veterinary

I consider myself to be well informed about Canadian politics. It's the weirdest election here since 1990.

I have to look at the numbers in more detail. I think the vote splitting between the two non Conservative parties ended up benefiting the Conservatives. We have 4 main political parties here.

There are reports on the radio of people already waiting in line for our government run liquor stores to open. You can only buy "spirits" and "hard stuff" at the government owned & operated liquor stores.

I am shocked at Anthony Bourdain's death. His show is one of my favorites. He had the best job in the world. RIP.

WAs Bourdain's death covered by Morning Joe?

What were the topics on Morning Joe today?

I just turned onto MSNBC & Trump is trashing Canada & our dreamy PM Trudeau.

I think I will just turn the TV off for he rest of the day.

Have a Nice Weekend.

PS. Will my blood pressure go up if I watch today's episode of Morning Joe?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, suomi said:

Something is in transit or conjunction, I forget. I came across posts about that a few times this week/last week. The forecast was not rosy.

Retrograde? I think Mars will soon be in retrograde.

Oakville, so happy that Chester is doing better. Tell him we forgive him for burning down the White House. And for overcharging us on dairy.

I saw most of the Q&A with reporters. Good grief. No matter what the question, he answers either Clinton, Obama, Comey, or NFL football players. My favorite of his assertions, though, was that he loves freedom of the press. Right.

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

Yeah Oakville, keep your old stinky dairy cows and 300% tariffs.  We want Russia back in the G7(8).  Oh and thanks for burning down our White House in 1812.

Jeebus.

Whaat???. The dairy tariffs were part of the original 1987 USA-Canada Free Trade agreement . It has nothing to do with Nafta.

The USA agreed to the deal to support Canadian dairy farmers etc... I am sure Canada agreed to some tariffs to protect a US industry.

I do agree with Trump that USA exports of dairy products should be reduced. However, it should be done on a gradual basis.

Why is Trump shouting? It's rude to attack your host ( Canada) when you are about to visit it. Trump has no manners.

2 minutes ago, Jordan Baker said:

Retrograde? I think Mars will soon be in retrograde.

Oakville, so happy that Chester is doing better. Tell him we forgive him for burning down the White House. And for overcharging us on dairy.

I saw most of the Q&A with reporters. Good grief. No matter what the question, he answers either Clinton, Obama, Comey, or NFL football players. My favorite of his assertions, though, was that he loves freedom of the press. Right.

I think Chester would probably pee on the White House lawn if given a chance. He doesn't have good toilet habits.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, oakville said:

WAs Bourdain's death covered by Morning Joe?

What were the topics on Morning Joe today?

I just turned onto MSNBC & Trump is trashing Canada & our dreamy PM Trudeau.

I think I will just turn the TV off for he rest of the day.

Have a Nice Weekend.

PS. Will my blood pressure go up if I watch today's episode of Morning Joe?

Yes Oakville they did cover Bourdain's death as clearly this is a shock to everyone especially in view of Kate Spade's unfortunate passing.

Today's topics were Joe's WP column, Mika being angry at Rudy, Joe being angry about something, Mika agreeing.  You know, the usual.

The only part of Trump's press conference that is worth watching is NBC's shot of his staff's reaction to his ramblings.  Some primo stuff there my friend plus I think he has a crush on Peter Alexander.

• Love 3

I think Chester would probably pee on the White House lawn if given a chance. He doesn't have good toilet habits.

So would you, me, millenium, Chloesmom (and Chloe), Jordon Baker, Teddysmom (and Teddy,) J, suomi, elliot, stormy et al.  And I believe we are all potty trained....

• Love 5

Trump & Ford - the deadly duo.  ?

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

The only part of Trump's press conference that is worth watching is NBC's shot of his staff's reaction to his ramblings.  Some primo stuff there my friend plus I think he has a crush on Peter Alexander.

I just read on Peter's twitter feed that Trump responded during that presser he agrees with Rudy re: Stephanie's choice of career and not deserving respect. 

Respectable enough to sleep with, tho, I guess. 

"Let's get this over with" -  Stephanie Clifford. 

She's going to be in Indianapolis at some club this month. If it wasn't in such a shady part of town, I'd almost go and try to meet her and thank her for standing up to all this BS. And to ask her to tell Avenatti to keep trolling Joe Scarborough.  And maybe bring up to Mika "people say I look like your ex. What do you think?"

• Love 7

Oh God help us . . . this press conference . . . please I beg of you cut back to Morning Joe . . . GAH!

They broke into a taped segment with the live gaggle.  I watched that fucking shitshow for about 6 minutes until I realized I hadn't moved and my jaw was hanging open.  Then I had to mute it because I was afraid my brain would melt if I listened longer.  Yeah, the looks of wild-eyed concern of his staff watching him rant was pretty fun.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

eta:  ok, I take it back after watching that shot of his staff looking like they are debating who's going to tackle him and drag him to AF1 . . . hee!

I was speechless at this rambling verbal mosh-pit of shouty words, hand gestures, out-right lies, topped off with a yellow cotton candy coif.  It's so bad I actually mentally begged to return to Joe and Meek-a.  They are Shakepearean in comparison.  Yup; it's that bad.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

WHY are the filming verbatim the verbal diahrrea coming out of Trumps mouth at 8:30??  They don't need to do this.

Meek-a probably didn't get enough time off this week so they aired the whole shitshow "press conference" at the WH so she could relax in her dressing room for a half hour.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

So would you, me, millenium, Chloesmom (and Chloe), Jordon Baker, Teddysmom (and Teddy,) J, suomi, elliot, stormy et al.  And I believe we are all potty trained....

Oh no my friend, I am not stopping at a mere whiz on that lawn.  I am going full dump.  Go big or go home.  

7 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Meek-a probably didn't get enough time off this week so they aired the whole shitshow "press conference" at the WH so she could relax in her dressing room for a half hour.

Nah, they know ratings gold when it runs them over in the parking lot.  That was some shitshow this morning right on the front lawn.  Again, God help us.

• Love 3

It took them a heck of a long time to announce Bourdain's death which only highlighted how much their show is taped. CNN, of course, NBC, CBS were all covering it while Morning Joe was still on their usual topics that absolutely never change. It made them look out of touch and stale. Shocker. ;-/

• Love 4
4 hours ago, jjj said:

So glad he is doing better-- it's so hard to watch a pet be seriously sick.  

I guess all eyes are now turning to ?? Canada, with the G7 and election.  

Canadians are not happy with Trump. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

I think it is sad that this new era of social media allows people like Trump & Ford etc. To get elected. I would even agree with Joe Scarborough that Obama should have served 1 complete term in the Senate before running for President. 

I doubt Obama could have gotten elected President in the pre internet era.

Its an issue that has been discussed on Morning Joe

• Love 1
(edited)

I'll give my two cents about MJ's coverage on reporting Anthony Bourdain's passing.

I saw it on three TV screens at the gym.

CNN reported it as breaking news around 7:20 am ET.

MSNBC and FOX waited till after they came back from the 7:30 commercial break.

I thought it was to give CNN the respect they deserved to be covering a tragic story about their colleague and friend.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Landsnark said:

Yeah, the looks of wild-eyed concern of his staff watching him rant was pretty fun.

Loved the looks exchanged when he told the press that Melania had a "big operation, almost four hour operation" and isn't allowed to travel for a month so that's why she's not going to the G7.  That's right, everyone lied about Melania's minor surgery that shouldn't have required 5 days in the hospital for a surgery typically done outpatient, and Trump just let the truth slip out about the lies.  Oops! 

• Love 4

@oakville, so glad to hear your Chester is on the mend.  Our pets truly become our family and it's heart-rending when things go wrong.

Mr. Rain's sister in Sacramento has a pug who is the absolute light of her life. 

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, izabella said:

Loved the looks exchanged when he told the press that Melania had a "big operation, almost four hour operation" and isn't allowed to travel for a month so that's why she's not going to the G7

There's an operating theater on Air Force 1.  They travel with doctors.  She'd be fine. It's not like she's stuck in coach on Southwest Airlines and pops a suture. 

She's not going to the G7 because she isn't doing anything with him that she doesn't absolutely have to. 

Notice ever since the Stormy Daniels story broke, we see less and less of Melania. 

It must be costing him a fortune to keep her from divorcing him til he's out of the White House. 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, oakville said:

My question to MY AIM IS TRUE is : Are book reviews allowed on this forum? Is it the "Small Cup of Joe" thread?

Stepping in for @MyAimIsTrue: Book reviews should go in the Small Talk thread, and remember that the no-politics rule still applies.

• Love 2

Greetings from the Philadelphia airport where I've been stranded most of the day thanks to delays and missed connections. My patience is wearing thin.

Please remember this is the episode thread so personal anecdotes or anything not show related belongs in the Small Talk thread.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, WarnerCL45 said:

Trump & Ford - the deadly duo.  ?

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Stepping in for @MyAimIsTrue: Book reviews should go in the Small Talk thread, and remember that the no-politics rule still applies.

OK Thanks.

4 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

@oakville, so glad to hear your Chester is on the mend.  Our pets truly become our family and it's heart-rending when things go wrong.

Mr. Rain's sister in Sacramento has a pug who is the absolute light of her life. 

Pugs rule!

1 hour ago, XOQueens said:

Was Joe in the bunker all five days this week?

I believe he was in the studio on Monday, then in the bunker the rest of the week.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cased said:

Oakville - Joe has changed his twitter picture to an American flag crossed with a Canadian flag. Monday's show may be worth watching for you.

This aspect of Joe cracks me up. Why can’t he just be a normal news persona and have a photo of himself. He pays a vanity professional photographer to capture his every move so why not use those. 

• Love 1
On 6/7/2018 at 3:53 PM, teddysmom said:

Bingo.   But let's waste 20 minutes getting our panties in a bunch over Rudy Guiliani running his mouth.  Again. 

Once again, the geniuses fall for the bullshit,  instead of paying attention to what's important.  

It's true!. Joe should know better !. It's a ruse or smokescreen. I am tired of Mika & Joe acting like a dog that saw a squirrel & chases after every Trump Tweet or statement. 

2 hours ago, Kemper said:

Joe thinks he is so smart; but today we are ALL Canadian.

Thanks! You are always welcome to come to Canada!  I am tired of Trump TV. I hope Morning Joe covers other issues than Trump Tantrums.

• Love 1
(edited)

Wow, I am so used to the split screen that when my eyes opened and I saw them together, my first thought was "what happened in the news?".  It's like seeing Brian Williams pop up at 2:00 in the afternoon and you go "what happened?".  

Ha! They just played Justin Trudeau giving his earnest high school valedictorian speech and went into faux outrage about his lack of politeness.  That was funny.  ("Faux" because, you know, bilingual, right, Oakville?) 

8 hours ago, oakville said:

Thanks! You are always welcome to come to Canada!  I am tired of Trump TV. I hope Morning Joe covers other issues than Trump Tantrums.

Je suis canadienne.  

Edited by jjj
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, jjj said:

Wow, I am so used to the split screen that when my eyes opened and I saw them together, my first thought was "what happened in the news?".  It's like seeing Brian Williams pop up at 2:00 in the afternoon and you go "what happened?".  

Ha! They just played Justin Trudeau giving his earnest high school valedictorian speech and went into faux outrage about his lack of politeness.  That was funny.  ("Faux" because, you know, bilingual, right, Oakville?) 

Je suis canadienne.  

Salut! Trudeau est un boxeur! il doit frapper Trump sur le nez:)

Monday recap. Beaker & Mika are in studio together. They look tanned. Joe's glasses have disappeared. I like Joe's red tie. Mika is wearing a black tennis top. Kasie still gets her rockstar intro. It's Stavridis .Eugene, Mr Dana Bash, Bechloss & Robert Costa.

Joe said this past weekend confirmed his worse expectations about Trump's behavior. Trump was bullying the other G7 members.

I agree with Joe about Trump.

It's looks like a good show today. I like it when everyone is in one studio.

I will have to catch up later tonight.

Recaps will resume normally now.

Thanks

• Love 2

As we have all said a million times WHY CAN’T MIKA READ THE TELEPROMPTER?  it’s literally the basic skill that is required. Does she do it deliberately to show she’s not a newsreader? She’s above that?  She is Scoop Brezinski?

also I noticed the table today. Only branded Morning Joe cups. Mika was even drinking from one w a straw. 

• Love 3