Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, stormy said:

PS. Oakville,  I would love to see you on MJ!

Me, too! You could wear several hats. You could be the official Canadian correspondent. You could offer Fashion-Police-like commentary on what everyone is wearing (with emphasis on scarves). You could be the representative of the Snarky Early Risers.

Just make sure to get a clause in your contract that you show up on set only when Kasie! is a guest.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

Thanks xoqueens, that's my problem as I am not a member it won't let me see the Tweets and Replies.  I had an account for about five days and got pelted with so many requests (that I now know are/were bots) that I just shut the whole thing down.  Maybe I'll have to sign up again as I hate to miss a minute of good snark . . . :)

I have a twitter account that I use just to follow people. I have no followers, and I never tweet or re-tweet. I very rarely get any requests to follow me. 

• Love 1

Joe tweeted today that Trump makes Bill Clinton look like Washington when he chopped down the cherry tree.

I tweeted back, "You know that never happened right? It's a story made up to sell books about Washington. If you're going to use history to make comparisons, try using facts. Also, you didn't mind Trump lying when you had him on the show every day". 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

Oakville, let's all think up a sound and graphic that will play when you come on, like Kasie's lightening bolt!

I hope O Canada is included. Best. Anthem. Ever. (I've always said that Canadians are just like Americans, only better.) I have faith it will be demonstrated that Joey has met his match if he tries to act up when oakville is on the panel.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, XOQueens said:

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! GUYS! POPCORN!

Ha! He’s my new hero!. I love it when Joe gets attacked by people smarter than him. 

I guess Avenatti will lose his friend of the show status. I think Joe is jealous of him.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Jordan Baker said:

Me, too! You could wear several hats. You could be the official Canadian correspondent. You could offer Fashion-Police-like commentary on what everyone is wearing (with emphasis on scarves). You could be the representative of the Snarky Early Risers.

Just make sure to get a clause in your contract that you show up on set only when Kasie! is a guest.

I saw the Morning Joe set when I visited NY in 2011. I met Barnicle outside. He stopped to chat. I told him I was a fan of the show& that Joe should stop wearing a red checkered shirt. It looked like a tablecloth  at an Italian restaurant. Barnicle laughed. We talked a bit about baseball. 

I would have so much fun on Morning Joe. I would dress up as a Mountie.

If i won the lottery , I would buy Joe’s house & have a show in his bunker.

I would faint if I saw Kasie in person.

I might go to Cape Cod this summer. Mika & Joe visit the Vineyard in the summer.

• Love 7
(edited)

I mixed up a strong G&T and am getting to my watching of Mika's Big Scoop. I'm going to put on my oakville hat and recap highlights from this with an eye for the gossipy hindsight snark knowing Joe's going to turn on America's Lawyer the day after the 60 Minutes interview. 

This was definitely Mika's story. She led off the interview and took the lead with questioning. It was over 2:30 before anyone but Mika (even Joe!) got involved. She was assertively setting the men straight when they got details about the women and NDAs wrong. She was assertively asking questions. She was knowing her value, dammit!

Avenatti and Mika both thought the $130k was a weird number and spoke about it at length. Joe was not as impressed.

Mika got Avenatti to admit he wouldn't have taken on his client without affirmative proof of an affair and hush money, which he earlier tried to no comment.

Mika asked if the 60 Minutes interview would have any new information. Joe: "(SCOFF PFIFF) I was gonna say. Of course there are Mika. (SCOFF) It's 60 Minutes (man giggle)." Spoiler, Mika was righter (not a word, whatevs) than Joe.

MIKA'S BIG SCOOP JUST HAPPENED. I REPEAT, MIKA'S BIG SCOOP JUST HAPPENED. My main MJ man John Heilemann, "Wow, keep going Mika." Mika's beau, silence and then, "We started the tease and you just...." whilst leaning away from her and practically into the warm embrace of Willie's bosom. 

The men all ask questions about the nature of the threat. Mika starts asking yes/no questions. Avenatti says he can't answer these questions no matter how she asks them, smiles at her (he is pretty beautiful, isn't he. Those eyes.) and "applauds her tenaciousness." Swoon. I wish he would applaud my tenaciousness. 

OMG I forgot how annoyed I got when Joe made his grand piano dropping on her quip to Mika and then scolded her for asking stupid questions and then said, "I already asked him if the President of the United States threatened her." 

/End scene. This was the last time Michael Avenatti and Mika Brzezinski were ever seen at the same time in the same place.

Joe was quite friendly with him. He was excited about the 60 Minutes interview. I leave with more questions than when I came.

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 6

If I could figure out how to Twitter, I would do it....just so I could follow Joe and see the hopefully awful/funny stuff people say/Twit.  

It is chips, salsa, beer and The Masters at the Kemper household this evening.  So many of you are SO smart and funny...I love reading all the comments.  We should start our own group Twitter (is there such a thing?) so we could snark at him publicly.  You guys would nail it every single time.  God, I cannot stand Phil Mickelson..I know, party of one. And the hush hush snobbery that surrounds this tournament...is a relic from the days when women and people of color knew their place.  But it has become a ritual in our long marriage...plus the alcohol helps.  Sometimes it is bourbon..sometimes it is gin...sometimes vodka.  

• Love 6
30 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

I mixed up a strong G&T and am getting to my watching of Mika's Big Scoop. I'm going to put on my oakville hat and recap highlights from this with an eye for the gossipy hindsight snark knowing Joe's going to turn on America's Lawyer the day after the 60 Minutes interview. 

This was definitely Mika's story. She led off the interview and took the lead with questioning. It was over 2:30 before anyone but Mika (even Joe!) got involved. She was assertively setting the men straight when they got details about the women and NDAs wrong. She was assertively asking questions. She was knowing her value, dammit!

Avenatti and Mika both thought the $130k was a weird number and spoke about it at length. Joe was not as impressed.

Mika got Avenatti to admit he wouldn't have taken on his client without affirmative proof of an affair and hush money, which he earlier tried to no comment.

Mika asked if the 60 Minutes interview would have any new information. Joe: "(SCOFF PFIFF) I was gonna say. Of course there are Mika. (SCOFF) It's 60 Minutes (man giggle)." Spoiler, Mika was righter (not a word, whatevs) than Joe.

MIKA'S BIG SCOOP JUST HAPPENED. I REPEAT, MIKA'S BIG SCOOP JUST HAPPENED. My main MJ man John Heilemann, "Wow, keep going Mika." Mika's beau, silence and then, "We started the tease and you just...." whilst leaning away from her and practically into the warm embrace of Willie's bosom. 

The men all ask questions about the naSwoonture of the threat. Mika starts asking yes/no questions. Avenatti says he can't answer these questions no matter how she asks them, smiles at her (he is pretty beautiful, isn't he. Those eyes.) and "applauds her tenaciousness." Swoon. I wish he would applaud my tenaciousness. 

OMG I forgot how annoyed I got when Joe made his grand piano dropping on her quip to MiI ka and then scolded her for asking stupid questions and then said, "I already asked him if the President of the United States threatened her." 

/End scene. This was the last time Michael Avenatti and Mika Brzezinski were ever seen at the same time in the same place.

Joe was quite friendly with him. He was excited about the 60 Minutes interview. I leave with more questions than when I came.

I had to look you up: you're in NYC so you were able to hear me here in Western MA , right? howling like a banshee at this post.  Awesome!  "Swoon."  I wish he would applaud my tenaciousness".  LOLOL.  Those eyes, indeed. 

Yup, I'm pretty sure Joey is jealous and also feeling neutered by this well-dressed, handsome, articulate, SMART fancy-pants attorney, who - if I'm remembering correctly - had Mika swiveling her chair away from her beady-eyed fiance while she fixed all her attention on Mr. Avenatti.  I recall thinking that she usually reserves that sort of riveting gaze for JoeBlow.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Kemper said:

God, I cannot stand Phil Mickelson..I know, party of one.

Oh no my friend, scoot over as I am joining your table and bringing a beer.  A few decades ago the Western Open was played at a course close to where I worked (it was relocated a few years later as they wouldn't allow those pesky women to play golf on their course).  On Friday nights I would frequent a bar that was visited by many of the players which were all rather nice except Mickelson.  He had to be the biggest dick I ever met in my life and the best part was, he was probably the least pestered by people looking for an autograph (this is before cell phones with cameras so no selfies).  Payne Stewart was one of the nicest and most generous.  Just a gracious gentlemen, God rest his soul.  Boo on Mickelson.

44 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

I had to look you up: you're in NYC so you were able to hear me here in Western MA , right? howling like a banshee at this post.  Awesome!  "Swoon."  I wish he would applaud my tenaciousness".  LOLOL.  Those eyes, indeed. 

Yup, I'm pretty sure Joey is jealous and also feeling neutered by this well-dressed, handsome, articulate, SMART fancy-pants attorney, who - if I'm remembering correctly - had Mika swiveling her chair away from her beady-eyed fiance while she fixed all her attention on Mr. Avenatti.  I recall thinking that she usually reserves that sort of riveting gaze for JoeBlow.

THIS^^^.  Therein lies Joe's problem with Mr. Avenatti as no matter how much you scrub and primp Joe he will never, EVER even remotely be able to compete with Avenatti both on a physical but also clearly a scholarly level.  Not sure if he is more insecure about the Mika "connection" or if it's just a flat out dick measuring contest. 

• Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ladyrain said:

NEIGHBOR! Lol. 

24 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

THIS^^^.  Therein lies Joe's problem with Mr. Avenatti as no matter how much you scrub and primp Joe he will never, EVER even remotely be able to compete with Avenatti both on a physical but also clearly a scholarly level.  Not sure if he is more insecure about the Mika "connection" or if it's just a flat out dick measuring contest. 

Michael Avenatti sorta resembles Mika's ex husband. ?

ETA: Mika's only recent non-KYV tweet was re-tweeting Heilemann about Avenatti looking like some actor. Loooool. 

Edited by XOQueens
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, XOQueens said:

ETA: Mika's only recent non-KYV tweet was re-tweeting Heilemann about Avenatti looking like some actor. Loooool. 

Yep, I do love me some passive aggressive . . . .  :)

For the love of God this is never going to work, get out NOW.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, XOQueens said:

The men all ask questions about the nature of the threat. Mika starts asking yes/no questions. Avenatti says he can't answer these questions no matter how she asks them, smiles at her (he is pretty beautiful, isn't he. Those eyes.) and "applauds her tenaciousness." Swoon. I wish he would applaud my tenaciousness. 

OMG I forgot how annoyed I got when Joe made his grand piano dropping on her quip to Mika and then scolded her for asking stupid questions and then said, "I already asked him if the President of the United States threatened her." 

Good job! I wish I could have a G & T while recapping. It's too early in the morning. If I lived in Hawaii it would be Ok to recap with Gin.

Hmmm. I have to book a trip to Hawaii in the next couple of years.:)

3 hours ago, XOQueens said:

NEIGHBOR! Lol. 

Michael Avenatti sorta resembles Mika's ex husband. ?

This is true. Watch out Joe!

• Love 2
5 hours ago, XOQueens said:

Michael Avenatti sorta resembles Mika's ex husband

I love him even more now! 

Smarter, handsomer, smoother..........and he looks like the first Mr. Mika.  Could it get any better??? ?

• Love 3

I'm lost on the Michael Avenatti / Morning Joe saga.  Can someone please give me a brief summary? I saw the first show where they interviewed Michael but appear to be missing what happened since then.  From what I've read did Joe make some unflattering comments about Michael.

I remember that Joe was quite rude to Mika towards the end of the first interview.

(edited)
13 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

Yep, I do love me some passive aggressive . . . .  :)

For the love of God this is never going to work, get out NOW.

If you're talking about Joe and Mika (or Joka, in my mind) hitching up together, I couldn't agree more.  I can't even fathom two more polar opposites.  If they think they're going to be the next Carville and Matalin, uh uh.  James and Mary were both (I think, anyway) younger when they got together, with not a scintilla of the baggage that Meek-a and Joey bring, plus they're kinda funny together; they're a more equal couple and compliment each other better.  With Joka, it's all JoeJoeJoe, verbally and emotionally steamrolling over Meek-a to the point of my being embarrassed for her; for the life of me I can't figure out why she puts up with it (in such a public venue as TV, yet.  What must it be like in private??? Yikes!), while all the while extolling the virtues of powerful women 'knowing their value'.  She's like a walking, talking oxymoron.  Joe, on the other hand, is just a plain moron.

Edited by Ladyrain
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Kemper said:

If I could figure out how to Twitter, I would do it....just so I could follow Joe and see the hopefully awful/funny stuff people say/Twit.  

It is chips, salsa, beer and The Masters at the Kemper household this evening.  So many of you are SO smart and funny...I love reading all the comments.  We should start our own group Twitter (is there such a thing?) so we could snark at him publicly.  You guys would nail it every single time.  God, I cannot stand Phil Mickelson..I know, party of one. And the hush hush snobbery that surrounds this tournament...is a relic from the days when women and people of color knew their place.  But it has become a ritual in our long marriage...plus the alcohol helps.  Sometimes it is bourbon..sometimes it is gin...sometimes vodka.  

I agree with you and Chloesmom about Mickelson. Table for three.  And I agree how about how laughable the tournament can be with all the pomp and circumstance. I propose a drinking game--every time you hear the word "Magnolia," drink!

Back to the show . . . do they ever talk about golf? I know Joe loves football and soccer, but I don't remember if the panel ever discusses the major tournaments.

I might have to follow Joe on Twitter. (I follow some of the journalists from the Washington Post. I even follow MJ alum Nicolle Wallace because I really like her show.) I'm clearly missing some good stuff.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, madfortv said:

I'm lost on the Michael Avenatti / Morning Joe saga.  Can someone please give me a brief summary? I saw the first show where they interviewed Michael but appear to be missing what happened since then.  From what I've read did Joe make some unflattering comments about Michael.

I remember that Joe was quite rude to Mika towards the end of the first interview.

It's. So. Weird.

Ok, so there was that first meeting, The Day of Mika's Big Scoop. Michael Avenatti made Mika's chair swivel, but Joe was an asshole to her and not MA. 

Second meeting, The Day Mika Disappeared. MA is back on Morning Joe the morning after the 60 Minutes interview. Everyone here, on Twitter and on Instagram started side-eying because Mika was MIA. Mika fucking loved this story. She talked about it daily when Joe was gone and Mika ran Morning Mika. She wrote barely literate Tweets about it. No way Mika "a STORMY is coming ⛈ 4 u"  Brzezinski willingly sat this one out. And from here on out Joe is a complete jerk to MA and tries to put on his Dumb Country Lawyer (TM) hat over and over.

But Joe being Joe doesn't just let it go after the morning after interview. No. He continues to bring up the interview, bring up the CD/DVD, and discuss his theories on how MA doesn't have anything and questioning legal stuff, blah blah, I get the feeling Joe doesn't believe Cliffords was threatened, for practically every single day since. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, XOQueens said:

I get the feeling Joe doesn't believe Cliffords was threatened, for practically every single day since. 

I think he probably does believe it, but to admit it would be giving props to Mika for getting the scoop of having MA say, that Yes, it happened.  And thin-skinned Squinty cannot bear to be upstaged by the wimmins.  Especially one who has a teeny-tiny crush on a younger, smarter, suaver REAL man.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, XOQueens said:

It's. So. Weird.

Ok, so there was that first meeting, The Day of Mika's Big Scoop. Michael Avenatti made Mika's chair swivel, but Joe was an asshole to her and not MA. 

Second meeting, The Day Mika Disappeared. MA is back on Morning Joe the morning after the 60 Minutes interview. Everyone here, on Twitter and on Instagram started side-eying because Mika was MIA. Mika fucking loved this story. She talked about it daily when Joe was gone and Mika ran Morning Mika. She wrote barely literate Tweets about it. No way Mika "a STORMY is coming ⛈ 4 u"  Brzezinski willingly sat this one out. And from here on out Joe is a complete jerk to MA and tries to put on his Dumb Country Lawyer (TM) hat over and over.

But Joe being Joe doesn't just let it go after the morning after interview. No. He continues to bring up the interview, bring up the CD/DVD, and discuss his theories on how MA doesn't have anything and questioning legal stuff, blah blah, I get the feeling Joe doesn't believe Cliffords was threatened, for practically every single day since. 

Excellent points! I love how MA pointed out Joe's minimal legal experience. I find it hilarious how everyone on the panel is usually impressed with Joe being a former Congressman & Lawyer, but he got lucky to run for the GOP in 1994 during a wave election. I am pretty sure that his seat has been solid GOP since then. Joe's reluctance to run statewide in Florida or anywhere else is because if he lost, he would look foolish.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

I think he probably does believe it, but to admit it would be giving props to Mika for getting the scoop of having MA say, that Yes, it happened.  And thin-skinned Squinty cannot bear to be upstaged by the wimmins.  Especially one who has a teeny-tiny crush on a younger, smarter, suaver REAL man.

True, I could be reading too much into him. I did think it was weird how he kept going on about “why didn’t they try to ID the man Trump sent,” which is what made me think he questioned the whole thing. But you’re right, it was probably more of a legal expert pissing contest. I’d forgotten the post-MA round table with Donny and Mika wanting to say who they thought it was and Country Lawyer Joe stopping them from getting their asses sued. The good old days, before Joe’s spray tan and Lasik.

Social media round up:

I wonder if Mika was absent this week because she was in DC helping plan her brothers polar express award. That would be weird, but who the hell even knows anymore. She just posted a lot of photos of it and she’s wearing her blue MJ dress and scarf duo, so it was probably Friday. 

Joe is really feeling the Pope these days. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, XOQueens said:

Joe’s really upset MA teased the CD/DVD and nothing has come of it. Does he want to make sure he has a bigger penis than Trump?

Who?  Joe, or MA?  I'm pretty sure both of them do ?  because, well, who doesn't.   (As much as it pains me to say anything complimentary about Scarborough).

• Love 1
(edited)

Monday Recap. Mika & Joe are on set together. Mika is wearing her dark blue top with a little v neck.  Syria is the top strory. No discussion of Stormy yet.

Joe is mad that Trump is following Obama's lead to get out of Syria. Joe & Mika are busy reading articles from the Washington Post. Joe crowed that he wrote an article in the Post.

Stavridis said there are multiple military options for the USA.

Joe is mad at Europe for not following a grey zone on immigration. There are too many illegal immigrants in Europe.

No one takes the UN seriously.

Joe brought back his idea for a safe zone in Eastern Syria. The UN will veto it.

Joe had his glasses on and off during the first 15 minutes. They are back on.

Elise Jordan was on the show. She was surprised that Trump criticized Putin in a Tweet.

It's Joe 's birthday!. He is 55. My daughter just called him "Where's Waldo?"

Joe is mocking the Yankees.  Barnicle is happy with the Red Sox performance.

Everyone is worried about General Kelly losing power in the White House.

Mika left the set.

Every one wants Pruitt to leave the White House. There are ethical blunders. Pruitt is fighting the environmentalists. He is undoing Obama's regulations on the environment.

Mika came back!.

I hope there is cake at the end of the show. I love cake!

Edited by oakville
  • Love 5
59 minutes ago, oakville said:

Syria is the top strory.

This is what triggered my original comment.  They have become the Sesame Street of morning news shows.  Today's show is brought to you by . . . Syria!  That is all they talked about for the first 20 minutes when CNN covered at least three different topics.  I blame Joe for dragging down (and stretching out) the discussion imparting all of his thoughts and wisdom when they should shoot to their very talented experts, let them do their thing and then move on.  Mika does try but that only seems to egg him on even more.

38 minutes ago, MyAimIsTrue said:

He's only two years older than me???  I would have guessed at least 10.

Hee, I thought the camera add 10 pounds not 10 years.

• Love 3

How do you discuss chaos in the WH then start talking about baseball then back and be taken seriously?

The usefulness of the UN made me wonder what kind of people were originally involved in the UN? I bet it wasn't people with zero foreign policy experience. See Niki Haley. I remember once seeing footage of Eleanor Roosevelt speaking there. 

• Love 2

Can someone explain to me why it is when there is a pro Trump panel everyone hangs on their every word as gospel but when you get some of Ryan's constituents telling him to hit the road the reporting is called anecdotal (by Barnicle)?  Go Iron Stache!

• Love 1
36 minutes ago, millennium said:

I tuned out after 10 minutes to watch The Walking Dead (you know a show's boring when you trade up to The Walking Dead).

I watched about 3 minutes, blah blah blah, watched Barry. That IS trading up. 

Then I turned it back around 8 am and heard "Trump Tweet Bingo" and was like I AM OUT.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, millennium said:

I tuned out after 10 minutes to watch The Walking Dead (you know a show's boring when you trade up to The Walking Dead).

Joe’s  rants are as entertaining as Negans monologues.

• Love 2
Just now, oakville said:

Is he the guy with the ball bat? I saw him sticking it into one of the zombies and swirling it around on some rerun yesterday. WTF

Do we know who the "foreign policy experts" are that Joe & Mika met with? Or is this another of Joe's psychotic delusions, aka lies. 

Oh, I know, they had dinner with Mika's brother.   Or they talked to John Brennan while he was walking thru 30 Rock last week after doing Katy's show. 

Hi how are you, John?  "Yeah I am late for a meeting Joe or I'd love to talk to you about your new CD". 

• Love 4
38 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

I watched about 3 minutes, blah blah blah, watched Barry. That IS trading up. 

Then I turned it back around 8 am and heard "Trump Tweet Bingo" and was like I AM OUT.  

This show is a perfect example of what's wrong with cable news right now.   Outlets discovered that being pro-Trump or anti-Trump won them huge ratings in the first year, so they thought let's go with that.  Let's put all our eggs in a Trump basket.   They seem to have never considered that sooner or later Trump fatigue was bound to set in.   Now they find themselves locked into a Trump format even as viewers become tired of it.    CNN is just as bad, eschewing 99% of coverage of non-Trump-related news.   The only non-Trump news that gets traction on CNN is mass shootings -- but only so it can blossom into an NRA --> Republican Party --> Trump debate.   It's sick what news/commentary has become.

7 minutes ago, oakville said:

I heard Negan has a new op-ed piece in the Washington Times ... er, Post. 

• Love 3

I watched for 35 seconds or so.  There was some mealy, obsequious asshole with a pledge pin on his lapel describing what a genius Trump is with his trade policies.  Something about casting a net and seeing what he pulls back.  As a metaphor it doesn't hold up in a casual discussion, as global economic policy it's awesomely stupid.  But the panel just let him get away with it.  Changed the channel and didn't return.
China holds all the cards.  Trump is not going to institute his tariffs, and even if he relents and walks back his stupid threats, China ought to continue increasing their embargoes and tariffs against the US to bend Trump even further to their will.  I'm out of vulgar pejoratives to use against Trump.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, millennium said:

This show is a perfect example of what's wrong with cable news right now.   Outlets discovered that being pro-Trump or anti-Trump won them huge ratings in the first year, so they thought let's go with that.  Let's put all our eggs in a Trump basket.   They seem to have never considered that sooner or later Trump fatigue was bound to set in.   Now they find themselves locked into a Trump format even as viewers become tired of it

So right!!  The guy who co hosts First Look, Armin (?) had an interesting show on yesterday, They Said We Said or something it covered stories around the world, and how headlines are misleading until an outlet gets into the story and gets the details out.  

That's something JoMika could do, instead of their little parlor games and usual bullshit.  But then it would require actual work and not face timing with chickens or getting makeovers. 

I heard one of Joy Reid's producers is leaving to go to Rachel. I thought, I bet JoMika have a terrible time recruiting from within 30 Rock.  They must be WAY down on the list of shows people want to work for.  "Yes your duties would be making sure Mika's coconut water is chilled to exactly 48 degrees, and if anyone disagrees with Joe, they receive a brief electrical shock thru their chair cushion." 

• Love 2

What an awkward ass birthday celebration.

I work in a hospital and trust me, the guys down in the morgue put on a better office birthday party than that one.  What a joyless assemblage. Mika was tryin' to work it...but no.

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

I work in a hospital and trust me, the guys down in the morgue put on a better office birthday party than that one.  What a joyless assemblage. Mika was tryin' to work it...but no.

The kicker for me was at the end of the show. Mika blew her little blow thingy into Joe’s cheek and he said he’s abused. 

Joe and ⚡️Kasie⚡️‘s mum share a birthday!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, XOQueens said:

What did the make up artist do to Elise Jordan?! Oh my. Something is off.

Those eyes!  What did they do to them?

1 hour ago, XOQueens said:

What an awkward ass birthday celebration.

That was pitiful.  Plus, I thought he was at least 60.

• Love 2

Who was on set for the birthday bash?  did they force the panelists to stay and wish Joe a happy birthday? 

Why didn't Joe or Mika interview  Corn & Isikoff on their book?   too busy putting candles in the cake?

I loved Barnacle's chyron "veteran columnist".   That is lame.   And well deserved. 

• Love 1