Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

Joe is on a tirade against the plan not to allow state & local deductions. Joe said business will suffer.

Joe is so mixed up about taxes that he doesn't really know what he is talking about.

Joe is mocking Trump for bone spurs.

Joe didn't serve either, so he should shut up about mocking others.

Heidi likes corporate tax cuts.

Mika & Joe hope that Trump can't pass any legislation.

Joe admitted that he can't blame Trump for everything.

Joe bashed Obama for not passing any major legislation after losing control of Congress. LOL!

Mika called Trump a Democrat. They made fun of the GOP surrendering to Trump.

• Love 3

Mika is wearing white like the suffragettes to show solidarity with feminists and promote her book. However, she's nothing but an opportunist. She'll side with feminism to make a buck, party with an accused serial sexual abuser because he has power, accuse Hillary of everything under the sun to prove she's one of the "cool kids", and then weep about how everyone is innocent until proven guilty when it's her own slimeball friend in the hotseat.

This woman says thanks but no thanks.

• Love 17

So Mika addressed the Halperin matter in exactly the way I think fair and reasonable people should.   She even reminded viewers that the accused are innocent until proven guilty.  

Pity her approach wasn't as high-minded when it came to Weinstein.

I left the room for a few minutes and came back to find beach hog Chris Christie fouling my TV screen.  I switched off immediately.

• Love 12

Weepy Mika at 6 18. am. They called Mark their friend, but Mika spoke to the women who were harassed & assaulted by Halperin & she now believes them. They fully support NBC's decision to remove Halperin from the show.

She explicitly did NOT say she now believes them. She said she had spoken to them, heard their stories, and "appreciates the difficult position they're in." But she stopped way short of saying she believes them. She also mentioned "unnamed accusers" or some such language and did not mention that at least one woman has gone public with her experience.

It would have been a decent statement if these had been accusations Halperin vigorously denied. But he has already admitted to behaving inappropriately. It would have been nice to see a condemnation of the behavior he has already acknowledged. 

• Love 14

Oh, he's their friend.  Oh.  Ok.  Well then.  That's totally different.  Too difficult to talk about now.  There are legal ramifications involved and he's their friend.  I see.  I wonder if they'll condemn Hillary for successfully being Halperin's target for so many years, helping his career.  Her fault.

I thought Christie was reasonable.  It's great that he supports an holistic wide-ranging approach to stamping out the opioid crisis.  It was an odd mouthful for him as he described how government must do all it can and is the only body in a position to do anything, but government should never be relied upon to do anything because gubmint bad.  He also plainly described why relief to Puerto Rico isn't working quickly and why the island is still in horrifying shape... w/out being a republican dick.   Still though, he's an awful person.  I hope he doesn't get a show.  Unless that show is "Punch Chris Christie In The Face!"

• Love 13
1 hour ago, oakville said:

Heidi wanted to know why JFK fell forward not backward.

Heidi misstated the facts. We are now three generations into ignorance of the simplest details and ignorance of why they matter. No one corrected her; this is how misinformation perpetuates itself.

• Love 2

I have no idea what this show is about. First off this morning? We're boo hooing the Yankee's firing Joe Gurardi and the Nat's doing likewise to Dusty Baker.

Is this really the most important thing going on?

Blech. Mika please, don't give a phony narrative about Halperin. The whole decades old thing doesn't work. And don't drag his poor wife into this in any way.

Edited by stormy
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

I hope he doesn't get a show.  Unless that show is "Punch Chris Christie In The Face!"

Ding, ding, ding! "Punch Chris Christie, Ted Cruz and Mark Halperin In The Face!"

• Love 12
17 minutes ago, Eliot said:

She explicitly did NOT say she now believes them. She said she had spoken to them, heard their stories, and "appreciates the difficult position they're in." But she stopped way short of saying she believes them. She also mentioned "unnamed accusers" or some such language and did not mention that at least one woman has gone public with her experience.

It would have been a decent statement if these had been accusations Halperin vigorously denied. But he has already admitted to behaving inappropriately. It would have been nice to see a condemnation of the behavior he has already acknowledged. 

You are right. I am surprised how much her demeanor changed from yesterday when it was unnamed sources from decades ago. 

• Love 2

Jesus, Joe trying to make something out of nothing regarding the Clinton's and donations from Canadians and Russians and uranium licensing.  I know he knows the facts of this, so why?
Something personal happened 2.5 or 2 years ago where one month Joe called Bill Clinton the greatest politician ever and a man he admired, whereas now Joe lies and gossips to smear the Clintons

I do like their continued focus on bots and propaganda and how the Russians influenced social media to direct morons' political opinions.

What do we think of Heidi?  Is she gonna be one of MSNBC's new bright young things?   Tough roster to break into, though.  Can't decide if she's cute and erudite, or stiff and distant.  I don't know that print reporters have the brass and presence that on-camera journos do.

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, stormy said:

I have no idea what this show is about. First off this morning? We're boo hooing the Yankee's firing Joe Gurardi and the Nat's doing likewise to Dusty Baker.

Blech. Mika please, don't give a phony narrative about Halperin. The whole decades old thing doesn't work. And don't drag his poor wife into this in any way.

The baseball talk is distracting .

The JFK discussion was superficial.

The tax talk was a h0t mess.

Why does Joe get to hide during Mika's speech?

Its very telling that Joe keeps quiet during this story.

2 minutes ago, Landsnark said:

Jesus, Joe trying to make something out of nothing regarding the Clinton's and donations from Canadians and Russians and uranium licensing.  I know he knows the facts of this, so why?
Something personal happened 2.5 or 2 years ago where one month Joe called Bill Clinton the greatest politician ever and a man he admired, whereas now Joe lies and gossips to smear the Clintons

I do like their continued focus on bots and propaganda and how the Russians influenced social media to direct morons' political opinions.

What do we think of Heidi?  Is she gonna be one of MSNBC's new bright young things?   Tough roster to break into, though.  Can't decide if she's cute and erudite, or stiff and distant.  I don't know that print reporters have the brass and presence that on-camera journos do.

I like Heidi. She is pleasant. 

Joe likes bashing the Clintons since he no longer has to attend the Clinton Global Iniative events. 

I guess the foundation has closed down ?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, oakville said:

I agree Oakville, this is what bothers me the most.  Mika is really taking it in the shorts on Twitter over this (so is Joe but not nearly as much) and I can't help but think it's going to take a chunk out of her Know Your Worth campaign and Joe sits mute off camera.  If this problem is going to get better it needs to be addressed/supported by men too and this would be a great place to start.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Chloesmom said:

I agree Oakville, this is what bothers me the most.  Mika is really taking it in the shorts on Twitter over this (so is Joe but not nearly as much) and I can't help but think it's going to take a chunk out of her Know Your Worth campaign and Joe sits mute off camera.  If this problem is going to get better it needs to be addressed/supported by men too and this would be a great place to start.

Yeah, the easiest way to speak out about harassment in the workplace is, "Hey, folks, DON'T HIT ON YOUR CO-WORKERS. Or anyone you meet with in a professional setting."

Problem solved.

Oh, wait...

Was she the one who was talking about the Laffer curve? She brought up a really good point that EVERYONE who is involved in this tax debate is ignoring, which is that when you cut taxes past a certain level, you end up on the OPPOSITE end of the curve where the tax cuts actually become detrimental to growth. She said she spoke to Laffer himself and he told her that we're now at that point.

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 9

Real sweet speech, Mika. So Halperin & his wife are your friends, and everyone is innocent til proven guilty.   

You are so full of shit it's coming out of your mouth. 

Fuck you and your "I'll cover this story" bullshit. You cover this story by slanting it to make it sound like if it happened one or two decades ago it may not be true.  Funny. Ashley Judd was harassed by Weinstein in 1997. 

And the Halperins are your friends. Oh. Okay.  So that means they get more leniency? 

Call me when you issue an apology to Hillary Clinton for how you spoke of her.  You didn't like her response? Tough. 

At least she didn't say "Harvey is a friend, his wife is a friend, and I heard the claims these women made, but innocent until proven guilty". 

FUCK YOU. 

• Love 20

I'm still rolling my eyes about Noah Rothman's question that because Facebook and Twitter voluntarily stopped taking ads from RT and "Sputnik", that that means cable and TV companies don't need to be regulated by the FCC. That is some dumbass little kid logic, there.

• Love 6

So Mika addressed the Halperin matter in exactly the way I think fair and reasonable people should.   She even reminded viewers that the accused are innocent until proven guilty.

I liked the handling of it.  And they went straight to commercial right after, so none of the men had to say anything.  

I'm still rolling my eyes about Noah Rothman's question

Noah Rothman has one of those "I look like I'm smelling something bad" faces.

I am perpetually upset that every time Chris Christie appears on TV talking about an issue I always think "This man sounds measured and sensible," and then I remember it's Chris Christie and he's a humongous tool.

• Love 7
4 hours ago, stormy said:

I agree.  Mika made my stomach roll.

The rest of the show was a bore -  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz???

• Love 5

https://www.thedailybeast.com/two-more-women-accuse-mark-halperin-of-sexual-misconduct

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2017/10/26/former_colleague_gives_on_the_record_account_of_halperin_s_sexual_advances.html

Wow Mark. You really are a sleazebag. 

Quote in the Daily Beast story "Everybody knew. I've been warning young women about Mark Halperin for a long time". 

Edited by teddysmom
  • Love 8

Olbermann said I don't even know him personally and even I knew about this.  He also said .001 of male journalists would come out in support of Halperin which probably explains Joe's brave stance off camera.  Douche.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Mumbles said:

I'm still rolling my eyes about Noah Rothman's question that because Facebook and Twitter voluntarily stopped taking ads from RT and "Sputnik", that that means cable and TV companies don't need to be regulated by the FCC. That is some dumbass little kid logic, there.

The only downside of Halperin disappearing is that Noah may be in line to take his place.  Please God no we have been through so much . . . 

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Chloesmom said:

Olbermann said I don't even know him personally and even I knew about this.  He also said .001 of male journalists would come out in support of Halperin which probably explains Joe's brave stance off camera.  Douche.

Well that should definitely make Joe's day. Since we know what good pals he & Olbermann are. 

Maybe it's time for Joe & Mika to ride off into the sunset. 

Heidi Pryzbyla is SO much more intelligent on topics than Mika, and very compelling to listen to.  I'm pretty sure if they gave this time slot to say Thomas Roberts and Katie Tur, or Hallie Jackson, the ratings may actually improve because they'd get a younger audience. 

• Love 3

Another story just surfaced, a woman who worked at ABC and left after her encounters with Halperin, ended up a booker on Larry King. She said she knew the only revenge she could take was never booking him. 

It's obvious NBC brass or someone there had heard rumors about Halperin. They dropped him so fast his head must be spinning.  They knew they had to get out in front of this. 

• Love 5

I have all but stopped watching MJ and just follow up on clips on Mediate or YouTube (and Oakville's recaps bless you!)  I would rather watch CNN as they attract contributors that have more depth and more to add to the conversation and don't seem to have an alliance/relationship along the way.  I wish both CNN and MSNBC did a better job of focusing on issues that impacts the majority of their audience (whether they realize it or not) but for me CNN does a much better job in the morning hours. 

• Love 6

Why should one be fair to a man who thought it okay to rub his dick on multiple women without their permission? He admitted he did it so why does he get ANY understanding AT ALL. I'm appalled at anyone who thinks his behavior is okay and that it's the accusers who deserve scrutiny. I'm shaking with anger right now but deeply pleased that I missed this today. 

Mika is dead to me. There is no redeeming her or this show after this.

• Love 9

Another story just surfaced, a woman who worked at ABC and left after her encounters with Halperin, ended up a booker on Larry King.

OMFG I'm reading this that she ended up as a HOOKER on Larry King!

Why should one be fair to a man who thought it okay to rub his dick on multiple women without their permission?

Why aren't young or good looking guys rubbing their dicks on women in the workplace?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Why should one be fair to a man who thought it okay to rub his dick on multiple women without their permission? He admitted he did it so why does he get ANY understanding AT ALL. I'm appalled at anyone who thinks his behavior is okay and that it's the accusers who deserve scrutiny. I'm shaking with anger right now but deeply pleased that I missed this today. 

The worst wording MSNBC could have used was "our friend" and the worst choice of the spokesperson was Mika . . . again, it offends me that Joe isn't picking up any of the check on this.

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

What about the George Bush Sr. groping scandal?   Still no mention of it on this show (that I saw, anyway).   Would they avert their eyes so selectively if the accusations were against Bill Clinton? 

Unbelievable.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Chloesmom said:

The worst wording MSNBC could have used was "our friend" and the worst choice of the spokesperson was Mika . . . again, it offends me that Joe isn't picking up any of the check on this.

I think it is outrageous that Joe, Willie, Barnicle & Donnie Deutsh refused to condemn Halperin or appear on camera when Mika was giving her statement this morning. Mika got stuck giving the wishy washy "our friend" commentary.

How come Big Mouth Joe started ranting at Harvey Weinstein after Mika's book deal was in trouble a few weeks ago.

Joe bragged that he spent the weekend talking to Hollywood Insiders about Weinstein & that he found out about all the sexual harassment.

It is highly unlikely that Joe had no clue about Halperin's behavior at ABC. Joe always brags about having insider information from key "influencers & world leaders"

It seems that Halperin wasn't able to harass women at NBC or Bloomberg which is good news.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Because I think it's just common decency to take the high road.   We all agree it's disgusting behavior.   No one is shedding any tears that Halperin is losing jobs, income, and his entire professional reputation.   He deserves to lose them.   But at the same time I think this new, twitter-age trend of politicians and celebrities being expected to publicly wash their hands of fallen friends and colleagues is also disgusting.   It's all about spectacle.   The crowd turning to the emperor, awaiting the thumbs-down.    I hate what our society is becoming.

• Love 9
18 minutes ago, millennium said:

Because I think it's just common decency to take the high road.   We all agree it's disgusting behavior.   No one is shedding any tears that Halperin is losing jobs, income, and his entire professional reputation.   He deserves to lose them.   But at the same time I think this new, twitter-age trend of politicians and celebrities being expected to publicly wash their hands of fallen friends and colleagues is also disgusting.   It's all about spectacle.   The crowd turning to the emperor, awaiting the thumbs-down.    I hate what our society is becoming.

This is a good point. I remember when Pat Buchanan, who was a Morning Joe panelist was fired by MSNBC for making politically incorrect statements in his book. Mika & Joe announced that they disagreed with the decision but that supported their friend. Obviously, Halperin's behavior hurt many women , so that is much worse.

The problem once again is that Mika & Joe  went overboard in attacking everyone that had a business relationship with Weinstein, & his behavior affected their own business relationship , so they pounced on him.

If Mika & Joe admitted that they knew about  Halperin's behavior before he became a Morning Joe regular, they would be in big trouble.

• Love 4

I liked Halperin's own statement (today) much better than Mika's typically weak one. Maybe Halperin is just smarter than the other men in the news for this, but he understands a few things that they don't. (O'Reilly, I'm looking at you.)

First, he doesn't call the women liars. He admits he had a serious problem at ABC, defines it fairly, and apologizes to the women he treated that way. He also says that although no complaints or suits were filed, he realized he had a problem and got counseling. Most interestingly, he is unequivocal that in the decades that followed, at all other workplaces, including TIME, Bloomberg and NBC, he never behaved inappropriately with anyone.

That's a big claim. If no one challenges it, I would think his apology for unacceptable conduct that happened over 20 years ago should be enough..

• Love 4
12 hours ago, oakville said:

Obviously, Halperin's behavior hurt many women , so that is much worse.

I don't know.  Having roughly 12 women graze your boner in your office or deal with a gross double entendre when they're just trying to do their jobs is not equivalent to being a racist elected public official.  I liked Pat Buchanon.  He was charismatic and funny.  He's also a fucking racist pig, and that means something.  There are elections in Virginia that are pivoting around white supremacy, called "heritage" these days, so racism on TV and in print matters.  It accumulates.  Buchanon deserves to have no platform to spread his hateful stupidity.

• Love 7

“But make no mistake: I fully acknowledge and apologize for conduct that was often aggressive and crude.”
And Mika condemned the accusers.  Way to know your value, you platinum pile of stupid.
I hope she is getting crucified on Twitter.   What a hypocritical clown. 
I bet it's Hillary's fault.

• Love 9

I remember back during the 08 election Pat B and Rachel M being the most unlikely of pairings.  They were always great together.  I strangely never minded him either but I don't think I would want him around today, his ideas at the time seemed so far in the past and turns out he was right about a big chunk of people.  Scary.  

I noticed on Friday that Donnie D started in on some rant about "Real Men",  Joe quickly shut that down with "men and women".  I feel like Donnie D is going to be one of the next that woman will start to come forward about.  Wouldn't surprise me at all.  

• Love 2
On 10/27/2017 at 10:01 AM, WhineandCheez said:

I liked the handling of it.  And they went straight to commercial right after, so none of the men had to say anything.  

Noah Rothman has one of those "I look like I'm smelling something bad" faces.

I am perpetually upset that every time Chris Christie appears on TV talking about an issue I always think "This man sounds measured and sensible," and then I remember it's Chris Christie and he's a humongous tool.

I just saw the Chris Christie interview. It was very informative. The opiod addiction is scary. Christie said the Dr's have been less lenient about prescribing Opiods.

Christie shot down Joe & his Poll about how unpopular his handling of Hurricane Sandy was. Christie told Joe that the pollster admitted that the poll was unscientific.

Mika got mad when Christies & Joe were talking about baseball. She called it Mumbo Jumbo. Boo Mika!. I love baseball talk.

It's better than all her "Know Your Value" junk. She is becoming the worst advocate for this type of feminism.

4 minutes ago, Clare said:

I remember back during the 08 election Pat B and Rachel M being the most unlikely of pairings.  They were always great together.  I strangely never minded him either but I don't think I would want him around today, his ideas at the time seemed so far in the past and turns out he was right about a big chunk of people.  Scary.  

I noticed on Friday that Donnie D started in on some rant about "Real Men",  Joe quickly shut that down with "men and women".  I feel like Donnie D is going to be one of the next that woman will start to come forward about.  Wouldn't surprise me at all.  

Buchanan was ahead of time in predicting the rise of Trumpian ideas.  Buchanan destabilized Bush in 1992 by winning 40% of the vote in NH primary. I think there are similarities to Perot & Trump. Trump was able to keep enough of the GOP base + low morale among Democrats for Hillary contributed to his election.

I would not be shocked if people come after Donnie Deutsh. He ran an advertising agency. He said he always had good relationships with women.

• Love 1
On 10/27/2017 at 8:12 AM, oakville said:

The baseball talk is distracting .

The JFK discussion was superficial.

The tax talk was a h0t mess.

I like Heidi. She is pleasant. 

Joe likes bashing the Clintons since he no longer has to attend the Clinton Global Iniative events. 

I guess the foundation has closed down ?

The Clinton Foundation is still active, oakville. :)  Charity Navigator rates it at their highest 4 stars:

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

https://www.clintonfoundation.org

I hope Joe is not going to go all Hannity on the uranium deal.  At the least, he should read this first:  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2017/10/27/claims-of-clinton-russia-uranium-scandal-are-a-real-empty-barrel/#7b3da5287b55

I have tried to watch The Circus, Halperin's and Heilman's series on Showtime, many times.  But something about Halperin always repelled me.  I thought Mika's dramatic reading on Friday was shockingly wrongheaded and tone deaf, especially in light of her relentless criticism of  HRC re Weinstein.  Mika's emphasis on their friendship with Halperin, the anonymity of some accusers and the dates of the abuse make her a hypocrite.  Her "innocent until proven guilty," is irrelevant since MH has admitted his behaviors.

Is Mika that blind and stupid?  She never had an inkling?  

I've liked Heilman but now I wonder about him too.  His silence is deafening, and he had to know about Halperin.

• Love 8
21 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

OMFG I'm reading this that she ended up as a HOOKER on Larry King!

Why aren't young or good looking guys rubbing their dicks on women in the workplace?

This made me LOL, @WhineandCheezEWHINWH

I could tell you stories!

Mika and her Know Your Own Value shtick have always been laughable to me...in the vein of the Empress having no clothes.  IMO, she's not good at her job.  She can't even read off the prompter coherently.  And forget her contributing thoughtful or rational commentary or questions.  She can't.  Compare her to her guests or regulars.  Or anybody else on CNN or msnbc.  She's not up to par.  Yet she's lasted 10 years and she's making good money. 

Is the lesson that her "own value" is based on sex with a coworker who had the power to keep her or replace her?  I don't get what she can teach women re empowering themselves.  If she had any self-awareness, she'd be embarrassed.

Edited by sleekandchic
Formatting PITA.
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, Landsnark said:

I don't know.  Having roughly 12 women graze your boner in your office or deal with a gross double entendre when they're just trying to do their jobs is not equivalent to being a racist elected public official.  I liked Pat Buchanon.  He was charismatic and funny.  He's also a fucking racist pig, and that means something.  There are elections in Virginia that are pivoting around white supremacy, called "heritage" these days, so racism on TV and in print matters.  It accumulates.  Buchanon deserves to have no platform to spread his hateful stupidity.

Was Buchanan ever elected to any political office?

I don't condone his views but what Halperin did is criminal.

Why hasn't anyone at ABC News been held accountable for Halperin's reckless behavior. Were there no HR reps at ABC? Why was Halperin allowed to do this at ABC without consequences?

In Canada, you can't rub your genitalia against co workers. It is considered to be sexual assault.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, sleekandchic said:

The Clinton Foundation is still active, oakville. :)  Charity Navigator rates it at their highest 4 stars:

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

https://www.clintonfoundation.org

I hope Joe is not going to go all Hannity on the uranium deal.  At the least, he should read this first:  

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesconca/2017/10/27/claims-of-clinton-russia-uranium-scandal-are-a-real-empty-barrel/#7b3da5287b55

I have tried to watch The Circus, Halperin's and Heilman's series on Showtime, many times.  But something about Halperin always repelled me.  I thought Mika's dramatic reading on Friday was shockingly wrongheaded and tone deaf, especially in light of her relentless criticism of  HRC re Weinstein.  Mika's emphasis on their friendship with Halperin, the anonymity of some accusers and the dates of the abuse make her a hypocrite.  Her "innocent until proven guilty," is irrelevant since MH has admitted his behaviors.

I've liked Heilman but now I wonder about him too.  His silence is deafening, and he had to know about Halperin.

Good points!

Do you think that donations to the Clinton Foundation will fall since Hillary is no longer seeking elected office?

I wonder if Chelsea will run for Congress in 2018? her mom & ad could still help her win a seat in NY.

• Love 1

I think she knew, they both likely knew, I also don't believe that they never knew anything about Weinstein.  I'm a nobody from nowhere and I had always heard rumours.  I just don't believe they were completely oblivious. Their 'we just don't travel I these circles' didn't ring true either. 

In Canada, you can't rub your genitalia against co workers. It is considered to be sexual assault.

Does Jian Ghomeshi know that?  He kept his job for a long time at the CBC even though there were several people who came forward.  He was the talent and they catered to him for years.  "when you're a star they let you do it..."

• Love 5

The Clinton Foundation does great work, oakville. :)  I see it living on long after Bill and Hillary are gone.

There has been lots of talk in NY about Chelsea running for office.  She's an intelligent woman, and God knows she's seen how dirty and ugly politics can be, so she wouldn't be a naive person diving into the shark tank.

Personally, I'd rather she didn't run.  She continues to make an impact on public welfare through the foundation, and she has two little ones to enjoy.  Running for, then serving in,  public office is all-consuming, I think.    But I am biased because I hate politics. :)  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, sleekandchic said:

Maybe if he never frotteur'ed Mika (that's the word of the day, kids -- frotteur, one who gets off on touching or rubbing his genitals against the clothed body of another person; the act itself is called frottage) she figures it can't be true. 

• Love 8