Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

Hillary Clinton tweeted yesterday  about sending the Navy and the USNS Comfort down there.  So did change.org.   The military doesn't have to wait for Mr. Knucklehead to direct them, do they? Or else they'll be heading to NFL training facilities this week to round up players. 

He could at least mention Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands in a compassionate, caring way in his tweets  the way a real president would instead of lashing out at sports figures. I'll bet he gave no thought to this crisis over the weekend since lashing out at the NFL and NBA and threatening "little rocket man" again and again were upmost in his mind. ( I was praising Bill Karins for his comment, not criticizing MSNBC's coverage.) 

Edited by Kenz
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Mmtx2002 said:

I think it was a mirror image through the selfie camera and FB live stream -- Joe's part was on the other side, too.  I think the ring is on the left.  

I had been wondering how well Mika's roosters would go over up in Bronxville... they need to move to Joe's 40 acres in CT.

That makes sense! Is Joe's album title , Mystify based on his hair? I think his hair is so mystifying to me.

Mika's getting more dogs & has 10 chickens. I am sad that she has to get rid of some of them.

I  could see Mika & Joe building a farm/ranch in Connecticut. They have an animal rescue shelter, horses, chickens, & a Bunker for broadcasting.

• Love 1

Watched a bit of MJ this morning; thought Barnicle was actually interesting and passionate about something other than the SOX.  Other than that, it was same old same old.  Then I switched to CNN who aired a lengthy (for a morning show) interview with Bob Costas.  It was excellent - he has been around sports forever and knows who the players are and what goes on behind the cameras.  I had to wonder why MJ won't have someone like him (a sports guy with some gravitas) on to discuss the NFL and NBA protests and Trump's actions/words.  But I guess that would interfere with the politics is everything all the time everywhere.  

I don't know who Bob Costas is under contract to (maybe NBC?); if so, why don't they have him on?  It just goes to show that even with it's faults, CNN is still the leader on breaking/topical news/sports/entertainment.  Surely politics would fall under all three of those categories.  But then again, I doubt if Joe would have let him talk and make his points without interrupting.  And Meeka probably doesn't know who he is and would sigh or act girly/stupid the entire time.  Anyway, the interview with Costas is one of the best I have seen on the sports/protest/anthem issue.

• Love 5

"Scarborough cited logistics as one of the reasons that help isn't getting to Puerto Rico but I suspect the reason goes deeper than damaged ports and airstrips.   I read yesterday that Hillary publicly implored Trump to send the Navy there to assist with the recovery.   But all we heard from Trump was NFL bloviating."

If Puerto Ricans want Trump's attention, they should all take a knee. That oughta do it.

And speaking of which, a few weeks ago the panel discussed a Trump-endorsed meme of Hillary being hit by a golf ball; surely there must be one of him taking a knee to the family jewels... anyone?

• Love 8

I think Scarborough's working on his Emmy reel.  What a soliloquy.   But he's right.  All those people booing McCain and cheering Trump?   They have proven Hillary Clinton's point -- they truly are deplorable.

Edited by millennium
  • Love 15

....aaand the eminently punchable Mark Halperin opines that using private email while a government official is just "the reality of governing in the modern world."

Just letting that sink in over my morning covfefe.

• Love 16
8 minutes ago, spiderpig said:

Man - did Joe ever open a can of whoopass on the McCain booers.

My favorite part was when he accused them of being too ignorant to read a book.   That sums up all the despair I feel about America today.   A close second was when he told them to pray for themselves next time they go to church.

• Love 10
7 hours ago, QQQQ said:

"Scarborough cited logistics as one of the reasons that help isn't getting to Puerto Rico but I suspect the reason goes deeper than damaged ports and airstrips.   I read yesterday that Hillary publicly implored Trump to send the Navy there to assist with the recovery.   But all we heard from Trump was NFL bloviating."

I think he just doesn't understand or accept that these are US citizens. 

• Love 6

The news this morning is depressing.  While Joe's commentary is spot on, it will achieve nothing.  His entire audience already agrees with him.
- Trump openly trying to divide Americans regarding the NFL
- The implicit decision among the media, government, and legal minds that emails as weaponry may only be used effectively against Hillary
- Puerto Rico facing real catastrophe
- North Korea
- Health care
- Russian collusion with Trump
- Russian trolls manipulating Facebook
- Trump's constant deflection, lies and Tweets
Each of these things are buoyed by easily visible cynicism and lies.  The truth and what's best for all is wholly irrelevant.  So while Joe's speech was appropriate, it's far too little too late.  He should have ranted with such energy prior to the election. 
We are watching in slow motion as D students agree to flush the great American way of life down the toilet.

• Love 6

Couldn't helicopters air drop supplies if the runways aren't accessible? If every news network can get people down there, I'd think we can get the National Guard in.  And maybe get the US Comfort to get as close as possible and then airlift people from the shelters, etc?  FFS this is the US military, we're pretty good at handling stuff like this in disaster areas. 

• Love 6

Tuesday Recap. Joe is wearing a Navy Blue Sweater. Mika is wearing a black cardigan with a bright red top that has black buttons.

The show began in mid conversation with Joe mad at Trump for tweeting about a fake missile launch by Iran.

Joe said Trump should stop provoking North Korea & Iran with misinformed tweets.

Heilemann said Trump should get a briefing from the Chief of Staff about missile launches before tweeting.

Mika is upset about Jared & others using private email accounts for government business.

Mika is happy that health care reform is dead. Collins,Paul & Mccain will vote no.

Joe blamed the GOP for not having a plan ready on Day 1 for Trump

Joe went on another TelePrompTer rant about John McCain.

He is a hero & he should not be booed at Trump rallies.

Joe gave a 5 minute lecture about McCains heroics.

Gordon Chang , the North Korea expert came on to say 2 million people would die from a North Korean attack on South Korea.

South Korea has preppes who are buying MRE's in case of an attack.

There are 100k American citizens in Korea.

Kasie! Was in a library in Washington. She said Trump's tweets make people nervous.

Elise is wearing a white caped top. She looks lovely. She wants the GOP to be coherent.

They interviewed the Governor of Puerto Rico. It's in bad shape. They need more help.

Kasie is worried about the protests at Capitol Hill.

Joe said Paul Ryan is a policy wonk! Why can't he come up with a serious health care reform package?

Joe wants market reforms.

Heilemann said the GOP is lying about healthcare.

Heilemann admitted that Obamacare is not perfect.

• Love 2

Attn: Morning Joe:  Stop trying to make John Kasich happen. He is a racist, misogynist, xenophobe.  He wants to kill Planned Parenthood, Medicaid, unions, and the ACA.

Just because he doesn't tweet I Heart KKK doesn't mean we should believe his bullshit. 

https://www.salon.com/2016/02/10/kasich_is_almost_as_bad_as_trump_dont_let_the_donalds_repulsiveness_distract_from_the_ugliness_dished_out_by_other_candidates/

• Love 12
1 hour ago, teddysmom said:

Attn: Morning Joe:  Stop trying to make John Kasich happen. He is a racist, misogynist, xenophobe.  He wants to kill Planned Parenthood, Medicaid, unions, and the ACA.

Just because he doesn't tweet I Heart KKK doesn't mean we should believe his bullshit. 

https://www.salon.com/2016/02/10/kasich_is_almost_as_bad_as_trump_dont_let_the_donalds_repulsiveness_distract_from_the_ugliness_dished_out_by_other_candidates/

Interesting!. Kasich got an extended interview today. He is a friend of the show & was in Congress with Joe.

Kasich said that healthcare is working better in ohio. They pay Doctors for Quality not Quantity of tests.

Kasich blamed the media for being focused on Trump's tweets to get higher ratings and more eyeballs.

Joe pushed back & said they are not focused on eyeballs on their show. That's not true. Joe loves bragging about his ratings.

Kasich supports peaceful regime change in North Korea. Is that realistic?

Kasich is opposed to fans fighting with each other at football games over the anthem.

Kasich does not like Michigan football fans.

The panel discussed the Alabama race. Bannon supports Judge Moore. Kornacki said National Liberal Groups are mobilized against him

Mika was shocked that Moore pulled out a pistol during a campaign rally. He didn't shoot anyone but it was unclear if he had bullets in his pistol.

In Canada, we don't allow politicians to pull out pistols at campaign events. It's rude.

Joe said that Roy Moore is like Todd Aiken. It would be a disaster for the GOP.

Kornacki said that Moore does better than Strange against Democrats.

Mcconnell likes Strange because he votes with the establishment.

Kornacki said that Strange was appointed by the disgraced Governor of Alabama.

Joe said "roll tide"  a few times during the Alabama discussion but didn't have much to say about the race. I thought he was an expert in Alabama politics?

Robert Redford came on the show. Mika left the set. He said people didn't pay attention to the campaign & thought Hillary would win in a landslide so they didn't show up to vote for her.

Redford & Barnicle were both actors in the famous 1972 movie, The Candidate.!. ( I studied this film in College)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, stormy said:

Kasich came across as a good ole boy  simpleton. Especially when talking about peaceful regime change in North Korea. Which he couldn't explain.

Agreed. It's unlikely that Kim would resign. This is a job for life.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, oakville said:

Kasich does not like Michigan football fans.

Why even bring this up? I thought he was all about unity. 

I can recall Ohio State beating IU in football several years ago, (& every year thereafter, I'll just go ahead and say it so you don't have to)  and tearing down one of the goal posts.  They headed to the other until the IU team came out and stopped them.  It made national news and the Big Ten told Ohio State, "you will be reimbursing IU for those posts". 

So fuck you, and fuck Ohio State.  

6 minutes ago, stormy said:

Especially when talking about peaceful regime change in North Korea. Which he couldn't explain.

Kasich couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were on the heel, so I'm pretty sure peaceful regime change in North Korea isn't in his wheelhouse. 

• Love 3

Kasich's discussion of the movie Detroit was a bit painful. One in hand I do give him credit for seeking out a movie about racism; I doubt Trump or his base would never bother (or frankly, many of the other GOP candidates from the last time.) The film has gotten criticized for being made by a white woman with little input from black voices. And then Kasich's takeaway  was to go up to two black women in the audience and cry with them that there's a better reward in heaven for those who suffered? Not sure *that* happened but even if it did, is that a satisfying response? I mean, compared to the unapologetic racism of Trump and his base, it's better. But it ain't great.

Kasich was practically begging for a "regular guest" stint.

....aaand the eminently punchable Mark Halperin opines that using private email while a government official is just "the reality of governing in the modern world."

Yeah, complete bullshit. But on the flip side, the sarcastic "but her emails" crowd has to decide whether it's an important issue. You can't explain away or minimize Mrs. Clinton's emails and then make a big deal out of this. And vice versa.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, oakville said:

Agreed. It's unlikely that Kim would resign. This is a job for life.

Seriously. Especially since he's apparently shown a willingness to eliminate anyone (including family) who poses any kind of threat to that power, real or perceived.

• Love 2

Politically I disagree with John McCain on almost everything, and I'll never forgive him for introducing hag Sarah Palin into our lives, but listening to Joe this morning talk about McCain put a tear in my eye. I hope McCain lives long enough to see the POS Trump get what's coming to him.

• Love 11

This will have Mika LHAO tomorrow.

Trump on delivering aid to Puerto Rico: "This is an island sitting in the middle of an ocean. It’s a big ocean, it’s a very big ocean."

Puerto Rico is 1,150 miles from Florida.  It's not one of those tiny islands  which make up the Fijis in the South Pacific, you fucking idiot. 

He's also saying PR's problems are their own making because their infrastructure is not up to par. But apparently good enough for him to build a golf course there which then went bankrupt, because of course. 

• Love 13

I was kind of surprised at the ferocity and bluntness with which Joe went after the Drumpf supporters, who cheered his trifling comments about Senator McCain.

I suspect that the people he was addressing will give him the middle finger, call him a "RINO" and tell him to fuck off.  

Trump's disrespect for McCain was evident when he mocked him for being a POW. And the fact that that didn't end Trump's campaign was a sinister sign that this party had changed for the worst - for decades McCain was untouchable. As Halperin (or Heilmann?) pointed out, the crowd booing McCain - a man who admitted on TV that he is probably not long for the world - is what the GOP is now. Another sobering thought about the state of the GOP was the poll numbers they discussed, that something like 79% of the polled GOP approve of the Trump position on North Korea. (Even more amazing - 12% of the Dems. Throw 100 Dems in a room and 12 are hunky dory with this.)

It seems to me that a lot of the Dems' strategy on these off-year special elections was to woo "moderate" Republicans away from the GOP candidates toward moderate Dems like Ossoff. These poll numbers should show that that ain't gonna work. They love their guy.

Love Robert Redford. He's 81! Yet he sounds as youthful and "with it" as a person half his age. He should just let the hair go gray tho. Funny that there were no ladies there during the interview.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Love Robert Redford. He's 81! Yet he sounds as youthful and "with it" as a person half his age. He should just let the hair go gray tho. Funny that there were no ladies there during the interview.

Agree about Redford's youthful voice.  I was remarking to Mr. pig while viewing that he sounds the same as he did 50 years ago.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mumbles said:

Kasich's discussion of the movie Detroit was a bit painful. One in hand I do give him credit for seeking out a movie about racism; I doubt Trump or his base would never bother (or frankly, many of the other GOP candidates from the last time.) The film has gotten criticized for being made by a white woman with little input from black voices. And then Kasich's takeaway  was to go up to two black women in the audience and cry with them that there's a better reward in heaven for those who suffered? Not sure *that* happened but even if it did, is that a satisfying response? I mean, compared to the unapologetic racism of Trump and his base, it's better. But it ain't great.

Kasich was practically begging for a "regular guest" stint.

Yeah, complete bullshit. But on the flip side, the sarcastic "but her emails" crowd has to decide whether it's an important issue. You can't explain away or minimize Mrs. Clinton's emails and then make a big deal out of this. And vice versa.

Halperin said that he sends & receives emails from politicians that he covers from their private emails. Halperin said that those in government are reluctant to send sensitive information on their government email accounts. Journalists need scoops , so he is happy with the current system.

I wonder if MSNBC will hire Kasich as a contributor when his term expires?

Is there enough airtime for all the former GOP party hacks on one network?

11 minutes ago, spiderpig said:

Agree about Redford's youthful voice.  I was remarking to Mr. pig while viewing that he sounds the same as he did 50 years ago.

I thought Mika would stick around for the interview. She dissapeared. Maybe, she had no idea who he was?

23 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

I was kind of surprised at the ferocity and bluntness with which Joe went after the Drumpf supporters, who cheered his trifling comments about Senator McCain.

I suspect that the people he was addressing will give him the middle finger, call him a "RINO" and tell him to fuck off.  

This is the second day in a row for a scripted TelePrompter rant by Joe. I wonder what's going on?

He used to do a daily scripted rant a few years ago, when they had the special glass cocktail table built for them.

The rants always made me laugh because Joe sounds more realistic when he is not in TelePrompter rant mode.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, oakville said:

Halperin said that he sends & receives emails from politicians that he covers from their private emails. Halperin said that those in government are reluctant to send sensitive information on their government email accounts. Journalists need scoops , so he is happy with the current system.

If his sources are from Congress, they are not covered by FOIA. And if they're in executive branch, it is arguable whether leaking to Halperin is "official business." He mumbled something about that but I couldn't hear him. The purpose of the Archives Act and FOIA is to preserve communications about the goings-on in government. Not sure whether spilling tea to Halperin is covered. And I would argue not. 

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Mumbles said:

Trump's disrespect for McCain was evident when he mocked him for being a POW. And the fact that that didn't end Trump's campaign was a sinister sign that this party had changed for the worst - for decades McCain was untouchable. As Halperin (or Heilmann?) pointed out, the crowd booing McCain - a man who admitted on TV that he is probably not long for the world - is what the GOP is now. Another sobering thought about the state of the GOP was the poll numbers they discussed, that something like 79% of the polled GOP approve of the Trump position on North Korea. (Even more amazing - 12% of the Dems. Throw 100 Dems in a room and 12 are hunky dory with this.)

It seems to me that a lot of the Dems' strategy on these off-year special elections was to woo "moderate" Republicans away from the GOP candidates toward moderate Dems like Ossoff. These poll numbers should show that that ain't gonna work. They love their guy.

Good points !. I remember how shocked Heilemann & Halperin were in 2015, when they did focus group tests with GOP voters & they hated Jeb Bush, who was the perceived front runner back then.

I think someone on the show said a few weeks ago that Trump has encouraged  his supporters to turn the GOP into a "grievance party". They are mad at everything.

5 hours ago, teddysmom said:

But ... but the black woman cried on his shoulder after he invoked Jesus and together they walked out of the movie theater into the light of a new age!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Kenz said:

Politically I disagree with John McCain on almost everything, and I'll never forgive him for introducing hag Sarah Palin into our lives, but listening to Joe this morning talk about McCain put a tear in my eye. I hope McCain lives long enough to see the POS Trump get what's coming to him.

This is the thing.   The American scene has become so entrenched in ugliness that we desperately reach for any remaining glimmer of yesteryear's civility and decorum, even if it's in the person of people we have strongly disagreed with in the past.   Things are so bad that even Dubya has started to look like a statesman, and who ever would have thought that could happen?

Edited by millennium
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, stormy said:

OMG I'm sick to death of John Kasich.

They (that includes CNN) keep trying to normalize this hack.

Kasich has been trying so hard to make himself a future Presidential candidate. I'm surprised he has any time left to spend in Ohio. He certainly likes to brag about himself continuously, and my goodness, he's just so sincere! (sarcasm)

• Love 6
5 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I thought Kasich's idea of a peaceful change of regime would be poisoning rather than bloody coup.

Kasich did not support poisoning or assassination of Kim. It's not realistic to assume that Kim will voluntarily step down from power. Joe got shot down last week by Chang when he bragged that the Chinese could get rid of Kim whenever they wanted. Chang or someone else told Joe that Kim killed the general closest to China.

2 hours ago, Kenz said:

Kasich has been trying so hard to make himself a future Presidential candidate. I'm surprised he has any time left to spend in Ohio. He certainly likes to brag about himself continuously, and my goodness, he's just so sincere! (sarcasm)

I wonder if Kasich would challenge Trump in 2020 like Kennedy did to Carter in 1980?

5 hours ago, teddysmom said:

The big deal is the hypocrisy. 

Exactly. No one's "explaining away" anything. I don't happen to think it's a big deal for anyone either way, but if it's a "lock her up" offense for her, it should be for everyone else. For Halperin to just shrug it off as no big deal after all the pearl-clutching during the election is nauseating.

Edited by Eliot
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, oakville said:

I wonder if Kasich would challenge Trump in 2020 like Kennedy did to Carter in 1980?

Please Oakville, do not put me further into the depths of depression by assuming that Trump will be up for relection in 2020. 

Edited by Kenz
  • Love 9
8 hours ago, teddysmom said:

Thank you!  Kasich does the awe shucks thing that was so successful with Dubya, and so many are just too stupid to look beyond that image.  Kasich got me fired up this morning by talking about the Golden Rule, and how America's problem is that we've gotten away from that.  No, John Kasich!  America's problem is not straying from the bible.  I consider myself a Christian, but I'm from Chicago.  Religion was more of a private thing, and we didn't expect private schools and government to rule from the bible.  And before I moved to Atlanta ten years ago, I didn't quite realize how a large swath of the US actually thinks we should govern from the bible.  It drives me crazy.  The problems in our country are not caused by the atheists.  They are caused by the bible beaters, and those trying to appeal to the bible beaters.  This garbage enrages me.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Eliot said:

Exactly. No one's "explaining away" anything. I don't happen to think it's a big deal for anyone either way, but if it's a "lock her up" offense for her, it should be for everyone else. For Halperin to just shrug it off as no big deal after all the pearl-clutching during the election is nauseating.

Halperin said it's ok for government officials to give scoops to the media on private email so they don't get in trouble. It's important for the media to have inside information , so they can stay relevant. 

4 minutes ago, oakville said:

Halperin said it's ok for government officials to give scoops to the media on private email so they don't get in trouble. It's important for the media to have inside information , so they can stay relevant. 

No, he was talking about more than giving scoops to the media. He was talking about conducting government business and acknowledging that it's almost impossible to keep your personal & professional email accounts from overlapping.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kenz said:

Please Oakville, do not put me further into the depths of depression by assuming that Trump will be up for relection in 2020. 

Ha! I don't know what will happen in 2020. Trump might get bored with the job & decide to retire. The low poll numbers might convince him to bow out. It's a stressful job for a 71 year old. 

10 minutes ago, oakville said:

Ha! I don't know what will happen in 2020. Trump might get bored with the job & decide to retire. The low poll numbers might convince him to bow out. It's a stressful job for a 71 year old. 

Oh, Oakville, I wish for a more dire outcome than a peaceful retirement. You are a nice Canadian and I'm a very vengeful American!

• Love 7
2 hours ago, oakville said:

It's not hard for a 71 year old man to tweet --- that's all he does.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

It's not hard for a 71 year old man to tweet --- that's all he does.

And his statement today when asked if was distracted by the NFL story, away from the hurricane.  He responded - Not distracted, I have lots of time . . . .  Then he threw in that he worked all the time and that's a good thing.  But he first acknowledged he had tons of free time daily.  No other president has sat in front of Fox "News" for fourteen or more hours daily, eating his special two scoops, and allowing his unqualified family to run the country.  I'm still convinced he doesn't know Puerto Ricans are American citizens.  Maybe Milania will tell him, like she told him to cover his heart during the National Anthem.

• Love 10

Man, Mika just can't contain her rage that Hillary Clinton is still breathing, can she? Hillary criticized Trump's response to Puerto Rico, and Mika went off on her demanding she do more like take her book tour there. Because that's just what people without running water and electricity need.

Nobody kissed Trump's ass more before the election than Mika and Boyfriend. Nobody gave him more free airtime. And, when it was all over and they were shocked and horrified, they still traipsed down to Mar-A-Lago for a New Year's eve party. What a hypocrite.

• Love 15

No, he was talking about more than giving scoops to the media. He was talking about conducting government business and acknowledging that it's almost impossible to keep your personal & professional email accounts from overlapping.

Nope, Halperin was talking about scoops. 

Is there any reason why a government employee should be conducting their work on a Gmail account? Or even worse, setting up a shady server and using pseudonyns? Other than evading FOIA, of course.

• Love 2

Wednesday Recap. Mika is wearing a burgundy  v top. Joe is wearing a dark blue blazer with dark purple tie.

Joe said it is a bad day for Mitch McConnell & the GOP establishment. Their preferred candidate  Senator Strange was defeated by Judge Moore who was supported by Bannon. Corker from Tennessee is retiring & the GOP Healthcare plan won't even get a vote. It's doom & gloom for the GOP like Joe predicted.

Meacham was in a badly lit library with a bad microphone. He was difficult to listen to.

Heidi! Prysbyla was in another library.

Meacham said politics s like climate change now with big storms & extreme candidates getting elected like Moore & Trump.

Joe said Moore was Trump like 30 year aho. he reminded the audience that TRump is a life long Democrat who gave thousands to Pelosi & Shumer.

Meacham said this is like 1948 when the Democrats split into DixieCrats in the South & Truman Democrats in the North..

Ford Jr was on the show. He said he knew Tenessee politics. He almost won a Senate race in 2006 there against Corker.

They didn't ask him if would run for Democrat nomination. I wonder why?

Heidi said the GOP couldn't replace Obamacare & that there will be more revolts against the establishment GOP.

Joe said Bannon was a Goldman Sachs employee & a Hollywood Producer. He was fooling the people who are anti establishment.

Joe admitted he needs a haircut & that he looks like a chia pet. Mika got annoyed with him & threatened to go to break.

Willie called Joe TeenWolf.

Mika made faces at the camera when they brought up Trump.

Joe said that Moore is too radical for the Senate & opposes Muslims in Congress.

Meacham brought up an obscure race in Pennsylvania to explain the rise of Clinton in 1992.

The panel debated whether or not this race would lead to more GOP primaries & revolts against Senators running in 2018.

Stavridis came on the show with 3 good ideas to contain North Korea. More Cyberwarfare against them, Naval Blockade & use the missile defense system to shoot down their missiles. It works 60% of the time.

Mika likes Stavridis & wants him to advise Trump.

Joe made fun of Trump.He said he got bored of popularity of working with Pelosi. His support rose to 43%. Now its going back down to 33%.

Millenials support Trump is very low. Only 21% support him. White Millenials support him with 30%.

Millenials like Democrats more than GOP. However, 55% of White Millenials say that Democrats don't care about them.

Millenials are aged 18-34.

• Love 3

I guess Harold Ford was there to talk about something he actually knows about. Getting beat by retiring Senator Bob Corker. But he still adds nothing.

If Josh Earnest is right that the Democrats have a clue, they're not showing that. They've been clueless since rallying around Hillary.

I hate when I have to agree with Joe. But, IMO, he was right this morning. Democrats don't like seeing Chuck and Nancy yucking it up with trump. That photo op made me ill.

• Love 7