Type keyword(s) to search

Morning Joe: All Episodes Talk

Message added by dubbel zout

Discussion of the hosts regarding a specific episode is fine here, but generalized discussion of the hosts go in the The Hosts Thread: Joe and Mika Know Their Value. 

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Wha.....?

Based on my understanding of history, the US revolution was based on opposition to British rule of America.

In the UK, people were upset that Jefferson & Washington revolted against the King of England.

Thousands of UK subjects left the 13 colonies and settled in Canada.  They were loyal to the King of England. They were called United Empire Loyalists. I visit these areas regularly.

12 minutes ago, sugarbaker design said:

Wha.....?

The US revolution was opposed to remaining a Colony of the United Kingdom.

1 hour ago, oakville said:

Make up your mind Joe!. You demanded that the cabinet & Kelly resign but its OK for Congress to work with Trump on other issues?

The demands should be for Trump to resign, be impeached, or use the 25th Amendment to declare him unfit.  Clamoring for his advisors and Cabinet to resign is fine, and anyone with a moral conscience should (though we know this is won't happen), but then turning around and saying Congress should work with Trump makes their outrage and condemnation of him entirely hollow.  It normalizes Trump and accepts his racism and support for Nazis, white supremacists, the KKK and assorted other racists. 

Jeez, watching the clips of Chao (non-white), Mnuchin and Cohn (two Jews) standing next to Trump as he went off the rails was stunning.  How could they stand right next to him as he refused to condemn Nazis?  Their choice to stand there without resigning immediately afterword, and not calling for Trump's resignation is mind-bogging.  What do they think is in store for Jews and non-whites under a President who thinks Nazis and white supremacists are very fine people?  What does this panel think is in store for all of us that they are calling for cooperation with him in Congress instead of calling for his resignation?

I'm tired of hearing all the outrage about Trump over his support of Nazis and the KKK without any calls for action, like a nationwide call for his resignation or impeachment, or yanking him for being unfit.  Who on this panel, or any other panel, is calling for his resignation?  When will they start doing that?  Is there really no "beyond the pale" anymore?

Edited by izabella
  • Love 10

The point I am trying to make about the cast of characters on Morning Joe is that they should do more than mouth off at Trump & his racist comments. Run against him Joe! Let's see how he does against the GOP Congressmen in Pensacola.

They should be willing to accept financial consequences for speaking up for racial tolerance & opposing neo nazis.

Joe wants everyone to quit the council but won't call out his friend, Jeff Immelt.

1 minute ago, izabella said:

The demands should be for Trump to resign, be impeached, or use the 25th Amendment to declare him unfit.  Clamoring for his advisors and Cabinet to resign is fine, and anyone with a moral conscience should (though we know this is won't happen), but then turning around and saying Congress should work with Trump makes their outrage and condemnation of him entirely hollow.  It normalizes Trump and accepts his racism and support for Nazis, white supremacists, the KKK and assorted other racists. 

Jeez, watching the clips of Chao (non-white), Mnuchin and Cohn (two Jews) standing next to Trump as he went off the rails was stunning.  How could they stand right next to him as he refused to condemn Nazis and not resigning and calling for Trump's resignation is mind-bogging.  What do they think is in store for Jews and non-whites under a President who thinks Nazis and white supremacists are very fine people?  What does this panel think is in store for all of us that they are calling for cooperation with him in Congress instead of calling for his resignation?

I'm tired of hearing all the outrage about Trump over his support of Nazis and the KKK without any calls for action, like a nationwide call for his resignation or impeachment, or yanking him for being unfit.  Who on this panel, or any other panel, or any panel, is calling for his resignation?  When will they start doing that?  Is there really no "beyond the pale" anymore?

I  would give you a thousand likes if I could for that post. The panel should put up or shut up.

• Love 2

I really enjoyed Joe & Willie running the show today.  

With Joe & Mika being a couple, it's not going to work.  Actually, it's never worked imo.

Loved their beat down of Trump.....he deserves every negative word spoken.

• Love 2

Jeez, watching the clips of Chao (non-white), Mnuchin and Cohn (two Jews) standing next to Trump as he went off the rails was stunning.  How could they stand right next to him as he refused to condemn Nazis and not resigning and calling for Trump's resignation is mind-bogging.

I was rolling my eyes all morning as they lamented their poor friend Elaine Chao. Google any article about her; the NYT did a great one last summer. She'd blow the corpse of Adolf Hitler if it gained her more power.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

Yes, I'd like to hear this discussed on the show.  TRUMP IS RIGHT--what are they going to take down George Washington statues because he owned slaves?  Thomas Jefferson?? Everybody in the Old Testament?

To be fair, a reporter brought it up and then Trump bragged on it for a minute.

No he isn't.

Lee did far more than own slaves.  He waged war agains the US, to protect the rights of slave owners.

• Love 8

They should be willing to accept financial consequences for speaking up for racial tolerance & opposing neo nazis.

There should be financial consequences for taking a principled stand?

What a warped mentality.

• Love 3

I watched about half the show this morning.   I know it's not a front and center issue like Charlottesville, but was there any discussion of Trump's Justice Department demanding the IP addresses of everyone who ever clicked on the website that organized the Inauguration Day protests?  THAT is scary stuff, too.  What next?  Political forums where people decry his policies?  Comments sections on news sites?

I had a feeling Scarborough would put in an appearance today even though they weren't scheduled to return until tomorrow.   This was just too juicy to resist.  

I have to agree with Izabella regarding the grotesque hypocrisy of Scarborough calling for cabinet members to resign while preserving Congress's right to continue working on his agenda.    It's just another iteration of the devil's bargain they all made in backing Trump -- we don't like him or what he stands for but we can use him to get our bills passed.   Even as the sewer water is rapidly rising around their necks, all they care about is exploiting this opportunity while it lasts.  

Edited by millennium
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, izabella said:

Jeez, watching the clips of Chao (non-white), Mnuchin and Cohn (two Jews) standing next to Trump as he went off the rails was stunning.  How could they stand right next to him as he refused to condemn Nazis?  Their choice to stand there without resigning immediately afterword, and not calling for Trump's resignation is mind-bogging. 

Trump has publicly belittled Elaine Chao's husband, Mitch McConnell.   Yet she stays.   In fact, they showed a clip this morning where in response to a reporter's question about Trump's attacks on her husband, Chao said, "I stand by my man -- both of them."   I was like "ewwww."   She equated Trump with her husband, as though they are equally esteemed, like it's some polygamous arrangement, even though Trump has been trying to figuratively castrate her husband.  

With that one statement by Elaine Chao, it seems clear -- McConnell has been cuckolded.

• Love 9

So I reread the article from the NYT on Chao. It's from May 14, 2014 and is about McConnell "girding for a fight" (he was running for re-election that year.) It will give you great insight on her and why she would say she was sticking by her men.  She is such a fixture on the DC power circuit that this show worships, that it doesn't surprise me that the show was bending over backwards this morning to decry her "embarrassment" when frankly, I'm sure she's not embarrassed at all. Cost of doing business.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, scrb said:

There should be financial consequences for taking a principled stand?

What a warped mentality.

What's warped? Of course, everyone wants to do the right thing. Joe won't do anything meaningful that would affect him personally.

Joe refused to denounce his former boss Jeff Immelt of GE for not quitting Trump's council. He complained about the council but refused to call him out by name.

Joe refused to stop GE ads on his show. Joe could decide that he will no longer accept sponsors that he disagrees with politically. He won't do it.

Joe 's gesture of buying a few pieces of Under Armour sportswear  to support the CEO for quitting Trump's council is not  a big deal.

2 hours ago, scrb said:

No he isn't.

Lee did far more than own slaves.  He waged war against the US, to protect the rights of slave owners.

Is the number of slaves owned important? Isn't one slave too many?

1 hour ago, millennium said:

I watched about half the show this morning.   I know it's not a front and center issue like Charlottesville, but was there any discussion of Trump's Justice Department demanding the IP addresses of everyone who ever clicked on the website that organized the Inauguration Day protests?  THAT is scary stuff, too.  What next?  Political forums where people decry his policies?  Comments sections on news sites?

I had a feeling Scarborough would put in an appearance today even though they weren't scheduled to return until tomorrow.   This was just too juicy to resist.  

I have to agree with Izabella regarding the grotesque hypocrisy of Scarborough calling for cabinet members to resign while preserving Congress's right to continue working on his agenda.    It's just another iteration of the devil's bargain they all made in backing Trump -- we don't like him or what he stands for but we can use him to get our bills passed.   Even as the sewer water is rapidly rising around their necks, all they care about is exploiting this opportunity while it lasts.  

I agree 100%. However, Joe flip flopped several times on the show about whether Congress should refuse to negotiate with Trump.

I don't recall any IP discussion or Russia for that matter. Very scary indeed!

There are concerns in Canada about some US Customs agents asking for Social media passwords when entering the USA to see if anything hostile is being posted about the USA.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 1

Joy Ann Reid is a strong defender of race issues but won't stand up for her colleagues when they get fired. It wasn't solely ratings.

She is more than happy to take their place.

MSNBC made a conscious decision in the last two years to remove as many progressive voices as possible from their network.

MSNBC canceled Greta WAY more quickly than they canceled Melissa Harris Perry. It's just not accurate to say they're favoring more conservative voices over progressives when they have Rachel, Chris, and Lawrence in their evening lineup and Joy with an expansive presence on the weekends, plus on MTP and MJ.

And that's not even the point. Trump was defending NAZIS AND THE KKK. You simply cannot compare the two situations.

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, oakville said:

What's warped? Of course, everyone wants to do the right thing. Joe won't do anything meaningful that would affect him personally.

Joe refused to denounce his former boss Jeff Immelt of GE for not quitting Trump's council. He complained about the council but refused to call him out by name.

Joe refused to stop GE ads on his show. Joe could decide that he will no longer accept sponsors that he disagrees with politically. He won't do it.

Joe 's gesture of buying a few pieces of Under Armour sportswear  to support the CEO for quitting Trump's council is not  a big deal.

Is the number of slaves owned important? Isn't one slave too many?

Why would he refuse GE's ads?  Without ads, there is no show or this platform to express his opinions.

If anything, it's more courageous to criticize a sponsor.

Now if that sponsor threatens to pull ads and he decides not to back off his criticism, even better.

• Love 2

On a lighter note here........  I was checking out the CNN website waiting to leave work and there's a headline that Mindy Kaling is pregnant, but no mention of the father. So I click on it and up comes a big photo of Mindy and Willie Geist, with Willie's arm around her and they are both beaming.  I'm like, "WTF!! Willie got Mindy Kaling pregnant??" He was just interviewing her....

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Eliot said:

MSNBC canceled Greta WAY more quickly than they canceled Melissa Harris Perry. It's just not accurate to say they're favoring more conservative voices over progressives when they have Rachel, Chris, and Lawrence in their evening lineup and Joy with an expansive presence on the weekends, plus on MTP and MJ.

And that's not even the point. Trump was defending NAZIS AND THE KKK. You simply cannot compare the two situations.

The MSNBC DAYTIME lineup is far less progressive & diverse now than it was 2 years ago. Mika & Joe applauded the new lineup because they were "their " people. They were never fans of Ronan Farrow or Toure.

The hiring of Greta & Megyn Kelly have been bad news for NBC /MSNBC so far.

It's hypocritical for Joy Reid to demand more diversity & attention to issues that affect African Americans on tv but she won't stand up for any of her former African American colleagues on the network that she works for. That's sad.

Trump should not defend Nazis & the KKK. 

1 minute ago, oakville said:

It's hypocritical for Joy Reid to demand more diversity & attention to issues that affect African Americans on tv but she won't stand up for any of her former African American colleagues on the network that she works for. That's sad.

Trump should not defend Nazis & the KKK. 

I feel like you are deliberately misinterpreting my point. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

For example:

- I thought Melissa Harris Perry's show was preachy and boring and I'm glad she got canceled.

- I hate Nazis and if my boss defended them I'd quit my job.

Joy has every right to feel the same way.

• Love 6
55 minutes ago, scrb said:

Why would he refuse GE's ads?  Without ads, there is no show or this platform to express his opinions.

If anything, it's more courageous to criticize a sponsor.

Now if that sponsor threatens to pull ads and he decides not to back off his criticism, even better.

Joe protected his friend Jeff Immelt by not mentioning that he was on the council. He never asked him to quit the council.

He never criticized the GE ads that appear on his show.

Joe will not do anything  to show support for the victims of Charlottsville that affects him personally or professionally. His attacks on the now disbanded council are useless.

• Love 1
Just now, Eliot said:

I feel like you are deliberately misinterpreting my point. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

For example:

- I thought Melissa Harris Perry's show was preachy and boring and I'm glad she got canceled.

- I hate Nazis and if my boss defended them I'd quit my job.

Joy has every right to feel the same way.

I have no problem with people liking or hating any tv show.

I don't like Nazis either. My dad fought against them in WW2.

I don't like Joy Reid. I think she is very misinformed about basic European history.

Joe doesn't do anything constructive to protest Trump's comments on Charlottsville.

For those interested, Joe and Mika did a podcast (separately) for "How I Got There," that came out this week but was recorded last week.  He confirms that he was in Nantucket last week from the bunker and points out that it's a pretty good job that let's you work from Nantucket.  And "baby" is apparently a pet name for Mika . . . 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Mmtx2002 said:

For those interested, Joe and Mika did a podcast (separately) for "How I Got There," that came out this week but was recorded last week.  He confirms that he was in Nantucket last week from the bunker and points out that it's a pretty good job that let's you work from Nantucket.  And "baby" is apparently a pet name for Mika . . . 

Interesting. They must have gone to Nantucket then Maine, because they have definitely been in Maine the last couple of days.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4795908/Joe-Scarborough-cuts-vacation-short-denounce-Trump.html

Thursday Recap. Mika & Joe are back. Today's color is light blue. Mika is wearing her light blue sweater. Kasie! is wearing a darker blue top. Joe is wearing a light blue shirt . The panel is happy that Heather's mom gave a good eulogy. Joe bashed Trump. Joe said that Trump considers Nazis to be equal to Antifa. Joe is happy that the council of CEO's is disbanded.

Mika said that Corporate America & the military is leading the charge against racism. Why is Barnicle wearing a Halloween

tie?

Joe is now patting himself on the back for writing a column in Feb 2016 that Trump was using racism? That didn't stop him for inviting him on the show 7 joking around with him.

Joe is saying nice things about Rubio.

The panel likes the Mooch now . Joe said he was like Adlai Stevensen.

Mika is breathless in reporting that Bannon gave an interview where he complained about the democrats focused on identity politics. He wants to talk about economic nationalism. He wants the Democrats to talk about racism every day.

• Love 1

Bannon applauded Trump asking where does it end?. He hopes the race identity politics of the left gets Democrats to demand that all statues of anyone involved in the civil war be torn down . He wants Democrats to blame everything on racism.

Mika went on to say that Bannon is acting like the President. Joe must be smiling.

Bannon said that North Korea may win against the USA if Trump doesn't use nuclear weapons.

Katty Kay is back . She is wearing a medal for some reason.

Bannon should not undercut Trump's fire & fury.

Joe is trying to get Trump riled up.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 1

The panel likes the Mooch now . Joe said he was like Adlai Stevensen.

Just to be clear, Joe was being sarcastic. They were joking that compared to the rest of the losers, Mooch comes off as almost statesmanlike.

• Love 4
30 minutes ago, suomi said:

Ding ding ding. Joe's gig this week coincides with the release of his second EP.

I guess that's why they came back to New York for today. 

Joes's  band gets a plug. It's fun watching him go through a mid life crisis on tv.

Lindsay Graham is a friend of the show. Joe bragged about how popular he is in South Carolina.

Did Joe state an opinion about tearing down Confederate Statues yet?

They just took down a plaque in Montreal of Jefferson Davis who lived in Montreal after the civil war.

Edited by oakville
  • Love 3

Gratuitous The Rutles comparison at 7:18 this AM. Seemed to not fit in and was more about Joe looking culturally hip, in a Starbucks late baby boomer-sorta fashion.

Mika is breathless in reporting that Bannon gave an interview where he complained about the democrats focused on identity politics. He wants to talk about economic nationalism. He wants the Democrats to talk about racism every day.

This was given about 10 minutes then put aside.  WTF???  Why wasn't this talked about for 2 hours? They are always gunning for Bannon.  On the side, does there even exist a photo of Bannon where he looks human? And will someone explain his definition of "identity politics?"  Is this gender identity?

Edited by WhineandCheez
  • Love 2
56 minutes ago, oakville said:

Joes's  band gets a plug. It's fun watching him go through a mid life crisis on tv.

Yoko needs to take it down a notch.   How much you wanna bet she goes around handing out fliers for the band? 

• Love 10
27 minutes ago, WhineandCheez said:

Gratuitous The Rutles comparison at 7:18 this AM. Seemed to not fit in and was more about Joe looking culturally hip, in a Starbucks late baby boomer-sorta fashion.

This was given about 10 minutes then put aside.  WTF???  Why wasn't this talked about for 2 hours? They are always gunning for Bannon.  On the side, does there even exist a photo of Bannon where he looks human? And will someone explain his definition of "identity politics?"  Is this gender identity?

Bannon always looks unshaven .

I think Bannon wants Democrats to be seen as focusing on issues like affirmative action, transgender issues, & ripping down all Confederate War Statues. 

Apparently, Al Sharpton now wants to close the Jefferson war memorial.

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Yoko needs to take it down a notch.   How much you wanna bet she goes around handing out fliers for the band? 

Joe used to let Mika play the tambourine on set when he sang his song about 9/11

• Love 1

This show needs to slow its roll on how corporate America (and the military, gah) a is on the vanguard on racial forward thinking. So a few CEOs stepped down from a useless panel because the nominal head of it defended neoNazis and white supremacists. As Chris Rock says, what do you want, a cookie? Look at the executive offices and boards of corporate America before you proclaim how racially progressive (and gender progressive) they are.

• Love 6

I loved Mika's sweater/top whatever this morning.  I got chills when I heard Joe talking-up Pence.  Saying he could get things done in Congress..etc.  I sense that Joe will be dropping little hints about Pence because he would love to see a "conservative" (albeit religious zealot) back in charge.  Did I say earlier that I missed Joe? lol  Actually, the show hums along with him in charge.."hums" probably not the correct word.  He energizes it and makes it practically can't-miss morning tv.  Still don't think Mika adds anything but at this point they are a team as far as minor celebrities go.  Does she have ANY sense or humor at all?

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Kemper said:

loved Mika's sweater/top whatever this morning.  I got chills when I heard Joe talking-up Pence.  Saying he could get things done in Congress..etc.  I sense that Joe will be dropping little hints about Pence because he would love to see a "conservative" (albeit religious zealot) back in charge.  Did I say earlier that I missed Joe? lol  Actually, the show hums along with him in charge.."hums" probably not the correct word.  He energizes it and makes it practically can't-miss morning tv.  Still don't think Mika adds anything but at this point they are a team as far as minor celebrities go.  Does she have ANY sense or humor at all?

Pence has his own history of bigotry here in Indiana and in Congress, and lest anyone not know, he started out as a right wing radio talk show host, so he knows how to get the base riled up and "appear" like a calm voice. I won't link but just google Pence bigotry.

He's a piece of shit. 

• Love 16
2 hours ago, WhineandCheez said:

Identity politics refers to cultural identity groups and the battle for equal rights, i.e., blacks, hispanics, illegal aliens, women, LGBT, transgender, etc.   The Democrats were criticized for focusing too much on identity politics in the last election and forgetting about middle America, an oversight or miscalculation that Trump exploited. 

55 minutes ago, teddysmom said:

Pence has his own history of bigotry here in Indiana and in Congress, and lest anyone not know, he started out as a right wing radio talk show host, so he knows how to get the base riled up and "appear" like a calm voice. I won't link but just google Pence bigotry.

He's a piece of shit. 

IMHO, scarier than Trump.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Mumbles said:

This show needs to slow its roll on how corporate America (and the military, gah) a is on the vanguard on racial forward thinking. So a few CEOs stepped down from a useless panel because the nominal head of it defended neoNazis and white supremacists. As Chris Rock says, what do you want, a cookie? Look at the executive offices and boards of corporate America before you proclaim how racially progressive (and gender progressive) they are.

yeah but by contrast, there is an evangelical counsel and none of those members have resigned.

that should tell you something.

• Love 7

Mika's turquoise & white top was beautiful.

I do appreciate Mika convincing Joe to dress up for the show. Joe dresses in suits or at least a blazer.

Heused to dress very sloppily.

I second the appreciation for getting Joe to dress up.  I remember from the NYT profile of them that was published years ago, Mika made a comment about how you are able to tell when a couple is having a hard time because they dress like they are going to two different parties.  (Mika was in a dress and Joe was wearing his fleece and jeans.)  I suspect now that they are an actual couple the image matters more to Mika and how they project their togetherness, which by all accounts is pretty intense.  

• Love 3
15 hours ago, holly4755 said:

Melissa Harris Perry was definitely not about ratings. 

Yeah, I'd forgotten about all the other issues swirling around that show. You're right.

Friday Recap. Dark Blazer day . Mika is wearing on navy coat with a turqoise top. Joe is wearing a navy tie. The show started with 4 minutes of clips & Richard Engel in Spain. They briefly recapped all the terror attacks in Spain and Mika stumbled reading the teleprompter.

It took 4 minutes for Joe to get to complaining about Trump 's jukebox clip of General Pershing killing Muslim terrorists with pig blooded tip bullets. They showed the cli from the South carolina primary. Joe said it was a lie. It's too bad that they didn't show Mika & Joe's interview of Trump back then when Joe told Mika, No Tough Questions!.

Joe gleefully mentioned that Senator Corker complaining about Trump's stability. Corker is a"powerful Senator"

Richard Stengel is on the set. He said that Isis is failing on the battlefield in Iraq & Syria. The only choice is to use whatever means are necessary to kill civilians with trucks or cars.

Kasie! is on the panel. She gets to wear a blazer as well.

The panel is gnashing their teeth that the GOP is in disarray. Trump isn't pivoting.

The CEO's are giving money to the anti defamation league.

Joe's hair has new highlights & is at a maximum pouffiness level.

It's pretty sad that Mika & Joe can't take more than 4 minutes to discuss a serious issue of Terrorism in Spain. Are there no experts on terrorism in Spain. ?

It's back to blaming Trump.

Joe wants Bannon to be fired.

• Love 2

The collapse of the CEO Council is a disaster for the Trump administration!

Kasie said if Cohn quits, it will be the end of tax reform. The Dow fell 275 points due to the Cohn !. LOL!

Two weeks ago, Joe said that no one cared about the level of the Dow. Now, it's a crisis!

Joe is now discussing Trump's speech where he praised Neo Nazis & David Duke. They didn't show the clip of that speech.

Mika said it's not worth being nominated to be Fed Chair by Trump.

Joe said that Shumer should not focus on removing the statues. Fighting the Neo Nazis is a priority.

Hmm. Sounds like Joe is afraid to take a position on removing Confederate war statues. I wonder if he proposed any legislation while he was in Congress to do that? I doubt it.

• Love 2

Joe is back to egging on Trump. Joe mocked Ivanka & Jared for taking a vacation while the White House is in crisis.

Mika said it won't matter if Bannon is fired!. That's blasphemy according to Joe.

It's hilarious to watch Mika & Joe bash the Golden Couple of Ivanka & Jared.

Correction. Joe is wearing a burgundy tie with a navy blazer.

Bannon's interviews could end up being the entire show.

Mika got a pen & started writing down notes.

• Love 1

Joe is still mad at Bannon & called him a Boy King.

Stengel brought up the Madmam theory of dealing with Vietnam under Nixon.

Bannon put acid in a bathtub!. Joe is fixated on Bannon.

Joe called Bannon Tommy Boy!.

• Love 2

Mika said this is a low point in US history. Joe said President Ford dressed badly during the disco era.

Joe said the Civil War , Depression & Influenza were worse that Trump's whacky comments.

Donnie Deutshe is back. Joe asked him why Bannon put acid in his bath tub.?

Kasie! just looked at the camera in disbelief.

• Love 2

The prolonged acid in the bathtub scene was as uncomfortable as Trump's pig blood bullets story.  I had to mute it the two times it was on.
I really hate Joe & Mika together.  They have 0 chemistry and it's just constantly disjointed.  Her interjections are never appropriate or salient.  He barges through others' moments to speak.  It doesn't lend energy to the show it is confusing and irritating.

• Love 5

Dear Joe, I don't give a rat's ass about Ivanka and Jared.  If this was any other president and their children, they wouldn't be in the White House with titles and duties they're unfit to hold.

And please stop calling a raging psycho's comments whacky.  He is uncontrollable.

Comparing anything he says to real tragedies is sickening.

Very disappointed in Joe.

• Love 8