Type keyword(s) to search

Official Cast

• Start Topic

It looks like Bravo has released the official cast. Link to ETOnline here. Bravo here

he Real Housewives of Dallas is here to prove that even the drama is bigger in Texas. Giddy up, RHOD is coming your way on Monday, April 11 at 10 p.m. on Bravo. Cary Deuber, Tiffany Hendra, Stephanie Hollman, LeeAnne Locken, Brandi Redmond and their friend Marie Reyes take Real Housewives to the Lone Star State with big egos, big hats and even bigger attitude.

I've lived in the DFW metroplex since 1991 and now in a suburb of Dallas. I was mostly curious to see if Rhonda Aiken (Troy's ex) would be on, which was a rumor. Good thing she's got more class than that. I'm sad. I love this area and they're going to make it look so trashy. I was hoping RH would avoid Dallas.

Although I was really amused this morning while driving to work I was listening to the radio and they played this really big "BREAKING NEWS!" audio. Then the host said "The Real Housewives of Dallas cast has been announced." I got a good laugh out of that.

A bit too lily white.  It would have been nice to have someone from one of Hispanic descent considering how there are plenty of old families in that area.  None of the husbands whose pictures I could find make any appeal to view either. 

I will say that their bios do please me in a small degree since they list their charity involvement and it lists charities and not vanity foundations.  Though maybe the vanity foundation is a given and those are the charities their foundations support?  I hope not.

Nothing reaches out to me to make me think this will be any more scintillating than the Potomac version so I probably won't get through one episode without my attention wandering to something else....squirrel!

• Love 3

A bit too lily white.  It would have been nice to have someone from one of Hispanic descent considering how there are plenty of old families in that area. 

I suspect the hispanics they wanted had enough sense to decline being on this show.

I have to admit when I saw the "throwing their hat" promo, I thought Courtney had managed to get herself another Bravo show, a la The Patty Duke Show. Those WERE different women, right?

• Love 1

I suspect the hispanics they wanted had enough sense to decline being on this show.

I have to admit when I saw the "throwing their hat" promo, I thought Courtney had managed to get herself another Bravo show, a la The Patty Duke Show. Those WERE different women, right?

Ugh, Courtney!  I am shocked she is not on this show.  She is sooooo annoying on the radio in the afternoon.  She is a complete Debbiedowner. SMH

Pageant nut, here.

I remember LeeAnne Locken when she was Miss Arizona USA in the 1989 Miss USA Pageant (where Texas' Gretchen Polhemus won), and finished in the Top 10.

Crazy to me that I picked her out and remembered her but, yeah, as I said, I'm a pageant nut.

She was a beautiful blonde back then, so it's interesting that she opts for such a dark color now.  Beautiful woman, though.  

Time will tell if I can or can't stand her as a housewife or not, haha.

Probably not, no.  She was a DCC from 2000- 2002 and then 2004-2005.  The first season of DCC: MTT was 2006/07 squad.  I think there was a 2 hour special before the show and perhaps she was on that?

• Love 1

If this has been mentioned already, sorry for the repeat.

Stephanie, in response to Mark creating an Instagram account for a stove.....

Has created one for her microwave. Stephanie's Microwave has its own instagram account and it's quite funny!

• Love 1