Type keyword(s) to search

S32: Neal Gottlieb

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The videos and bios either put me to sleep or had me praying to the Survivor gods that that particular person was out early.  Neal I'm on the fence with.  Something about him creeps me out and I don't like, but can't figure out what (maybe it's being tight with Shirin and Max, two Survivors I can't stand).  Right now I wouldn't care if he went somewhat far by default, but I won't care that he's out early. 

The cookies-and-cream Three Twins is super good. Probably my favorite.

Thanks for the rec! 

Any idea where the "three twins" comes from?  Neal and his (lookalike) siblings?

The cookies-and-cream Three Twins is super good. Probably my favorite.

Thanks for the rec! 

Any idea where the "three twins" comes from?  Neal and his (lookalike) siblings?

The Tale of Three Twins
Three Twins was born in San Rafael, California in 2005 when Founding Twin Neal Gottlieb set out to craft delicious, affordable and accessible ice cream exclusively using incredible organic ingredients.

Before writing the business plan for Three Twins Ice Cream, Founding Twin Neal Gottlieb was sharing an apartment with his twin brother, Carl, and Carl’s wife, Liz, who is also a twin. The trio dubbed their apartment “Three Twins” and when it came time to start the company, Neal knew just what to call it.

There you go... :D

• Love 1

This guy seems to be getting some shade in the episode threads, but i quite like him. Weird sense of humour, weird look, weird ice cream pattern on his pants... total geek chic, what's not to like!?

• Love 5

I'm on the fence.  Don't really like him, but compared to some of the others, I'll take him.  Something about him strikes me as a little creepy.

I was digging the ice cream pants, though, as well as the bow tie.  What exactly did he do to make Peter want to target him?

I'm on the fence.  Don't really like him, but compared to some of the others, I'll take him.  Something about him strikes me as a little creepy.

I was digging the ice cream pants, though, as well as the bow tie.  What exactly did he do to make Peter want to target him?

I think Liz and Peter assumed Neal had an idol (based on an interview Liz gave after she was booted).

• Love 1

He hasn't said that much or been seen a lot but he does give off a creepy vibe. I can't decide if he's supposed to be creepy, shy, weird, unusual or just plain different. He does have the HII and i guess he could go far. They haven't shown if he told anyone about it yet so I am curious to see when and if plays it.

• Love 1

Am I the only one who thinks he looks like the singer Gotye? 

He reminds me of Cousin Larry from the show "Perfect Strangers."  And if you don't remember that show, move along and get off my lawn.;)

• Love 3

He reminds me of Cousin Larry from the show "Perfect Strangers."  And if you don't remember that show, move along and get off my lawn.;)

That was one of my favorite shows as a kid.  But I don't see Cousin Larry, maybe a little bit.

• Love 1

I like him very much. He's smart and an observer and quirky -- I think he's a very cool player. Plus I really admire entrepreneurs who have a little idea at a young age and actually make it happen. The origin of the Three Twins name is great -- thanks for the "scoop" (pun intended).

• Love 2

i would've given the idol to aubrey if i were him. i dont want a memento. it's your last chance to make your mark in the game, do it. and it could be a million dollar gift, be generous, you know!?