Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
MostlyC

100 Secret Plots and Alliances: The Spoiler Topic

28 minutes ago, ParadoxLost said:

Episode 5 summary flat out says that by 5, bunker is dug out and Clarke and Bellamy are reunited with Octavia.

Probably because the most of it was shown in the trailer already.

The 100 5×04 “Pandora’s Box” is directed by Dean White and written by Charmaine DeGraté (“Fallen,” “We Will Rise”), who clearly had a lot of fun writing the character named in her honor.

This episode will give us some fascinating glimpses into the inner lives of Charmaine Diyoza, Paxton McCreary and Zeke Shaw, and builds on the tension-filled three-way dynamic that was set up in “Sleeping Giants.”

If you pay attention, “Pandora’s Box” might also give you a hint (or two) as to what could be Diyoza’s ultimate endgame. In this episode, it feels like we are finally getting to the meat of the Eligius story, and the mythology behind it, so prepare your conspiracy theory memes.

5 teasers for ‘The 100’ 5×04 ‘Pandora’s Box’

• Kabby fans, brace yourselves.
  • While waiting for Bellamy’s call, Raven and Murphy find an unexpected way to pass the time.
  • As Jason Rothenberg himself has revealed, Bellamy and Clarke share a beautiful, intimate scene that includes a “special, emotional hug” which will melt even the coldest of hearts.
  • The expression “boom out” has never been as appropriate to use for an episode as this one.
  • Indra is the MVP.

Previewing ‘The 100’ 5×04 ‘Pandora’s Box’: Who’s gonna pull the trigger?

45 minutes ago, CooperTV said:
  • Kabby fans, brace yourselves.

Of course there's going to be issues with the couple, with Kane in the midst of the Hunger Games, and Abby's probably none too thrilled.

46 minutes ago, CooperTV said:
  • While waiting for Bellamy’s call, Raven and Murphy find an unexpected way to pass the time.

This kind of excites me. 

• As Jason Rothenberg himself has revealed, Bellamy and Clarke share a beautiful, intimate scene that includes a “special, emotional hug” which will melt even the coldest of hearts.

More teasing toward the couple that may never be? Seriously, I'd be impressed if they actually made steps toward these two actually becoming a couple, instead of little teases here and there. 

• The expression “boom out” has never been as appropriate to use for an episode as this one.

Boom out? That's an expression? So explosions, I gather, probably an explosion at the bunker to get out.

47 minutes ago, CooperTV said:
  • Indra is the MVP.

Isn't she always?

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Boom out? That's an expression? So explosions, I gather, probably an explosion at the bunker to get out.

tumblr_nqpy6wQlBp1qm4hrdo2_500.gif

After 5.06 my current speculation for the end of the season is Madi becoming a Commander with Octavia being overthrown and taken away by Bellamy to another planet, Clarke is forced to leave Madi behind on Earth with her people while SpaceKru and co are going to space in the cryosleep. Plus the plot twist with Eligius 3.

Spoilers for the already aired The Dark Year from Reddit:

Spoiler

"Clark and Maddi made it to the valley and are helping McCreery and warned him that Octavia is coming. Clark found out her mom is an addict and helped detox her. Abbie reveals what happened during the dark year: the biofarm needed a year to start up properly, so the only solution to get adequate protein was to eat people who lost in the fighting pits. Octavia didn’t want to do this at first but Abbie told her it’s the only way. Caine and other people refused at first but Octavia started shooting people and threatened them to eat, so eventually everyone did. Abbie blames herself for the dark year bc it was her idea for Octavia to take away people’s choice to eat human meat. Clarke forgives her mom though. Maddi is mad at Clarke for helping cure McCreery of his illness. Murphy, Emory, Echo, Shaw, and Raven are hiding Diyoza and Caine in the cave (the baby is ok). They sneak into the valley and steal their guns and tell Diyoza how they’re stationing the weapons. Diyoza realizes McCreery is using her book and her strategies. Spacekru radios Bellamy and tells him McCreery’s plan. Raven and Shaw kiss. Caine realizes that if Octavia knows the plans and wins, she will rule like a dictator. So him and Diyoza go to McCreery and tell him Octavia knows his plan and decide to help him. Murphy and co are in the woods planning a counter attack not knowing that Caine and Diyoza are with McCreery."

The season 6 premiere called 'Sanctum" was at Wondercon March 31th. Spoilers for the episode:

"****" is Shaw. Which we figured out since the actor signed up for another show at the end of season 5.

There's rumors that Alycia Debnam-Carey (Lexa) is going to be a guest star in season 6.

Spoilers from Reddit:

It’s been confirmed we will watch s6e1 today if it’s allowed I can edit and update the post with what the cast said as well as the episode.

Edit show spoilers below don’t read further!!!!!!!!!!

It opens with the main group looking at the moon where the eligius 3 group landed. Jorden mentions theirs going to go to site alpha one of 3 eligious drop zones. Clark, Bellamy, Shaw, Echo, Jackson, Nate, Murphy, and Emori all go down. Raven was told to stay so both pilots aren’t risked and Jordan was told to stay because they promised his parents they’d protect him. Abby stays to try to save Kane with Nylas and Jordan’s help. Halfway down they lose commas and can’t contact the mother ship.

They land and everything seems ok. Nice throwback to S1 where Clark says Bellamy should get off first this time and Murphy asks if anyone has anything better to say than we’re back bitches. They walk a bit and find a lake where Murphy immediately jumps in and takes Emori with him. Thankfully no giant monster attacks them and it seems to be a relaxing day.

They camp there for the night and notice the sound of bugs stop then they got attacked by a giant swarm and begin running towards an eligious 3 beacon. Shaw crosses some kind of threshold where he begins to be hit with massive radiation. Clarke runs in and turns it off due to her immunity but it was too late and Shaw dies. The next day the reach what seems to be the main compound of the eligious decedents but it’s totally empty, not abandoned but empty. They walk around a bit and Murphy try’s to break into a house where they notice some chains on the wall.

Emori try’s to open the main building but can’t and starts to get what seems to be frustrated. Murphy tries to get her to dance with a music player he found but she rebuffs him. Clarke digs around and finds a school. Bellamy joins her and they had a nice conversation about the 5 years she was alone and how she talked to him everyday. They then come out and Bellamy takes this book he found and starts to read it with Clarke and Echo. Out of nowhere they hear screaming and Emori is chasing Murphy down and begins to attack him.

They finish the book and realize it’s a warning of a pathogen in the air that turns people murderous when the two suns come together.

Back on the ship Abby begins surgery to help Kane and tells Nyla to get blood from every skykru member BUT Octavia while Abby gets ravens blood. Abby and Raven have a not so great heart to heart about Abby’s addiction and what she did to Raven last year. Nyla wakes up no one except bloodraina where she does some kind of I’m here for you my emperor Darth Vader shit.

Octavia goes to Abby and Kane right as he’s waking up and they get into a fighting match over who did what and who’s a monster. Kane then starts seizing and coughing up blood where he almost dies but gets put on ice at the very last second saving his life for the time being.

Panel spoilers: Not too much was revealed here mainly a lot of cast stuff one really interesting thing was there MIGHT be a little something something in the potential works for a series set right after the bombs fall but we don’t know yet.

Shoutout to the last fan question because that guy was really cool. Cough me cough

If anyone has follow up questions or anything I’d be happy to answer this is all I remember but I think it got a lot of it :))

Spoilers for 6.01 Sanctum

Edited by CooperTV

Every spoiler I've seen has been terrible so I'm hoping none of them are true.

For a show with near constant war, nuclear devastation, cannibalism, and killer children it sure is boring.

On 4/7/2019 at 8:26 AM, WearyTraveler said:

It seems episodes 1 and 2 have been leaked to streaming sites

And it seems that the writing has not improved with Season 6.  Episode 2 is not good.

Plus, you would think that someone would know by now that you should lock the door on the Eligius dropship after landing .... so no one could steal it.

On 4/10/2019 at 2:24 PM, slf said:

Every spoiler I've seen has been terrible so I'm hoping none of them are true.

For a show with near constant war, nuclear devastation, cannibalism, and killer children it sure is boring.

I've watched both episodes. The spoilers about Shaw's death and the double star psychosis are true.

Edited by CooperTV

They arrive to the new planet with two suns. They found an empty settlement on it. Shaw died randomly in the first ten minutes (he and Raven had sex in the first five minutes of e1). There was a children's book about toxin that's activated by the eclipse of the two suns. After that they started to experience the effects, went crazy and tried to kill people closes to them (Emori tried to kill Murphy, Bellamy tried to get to Clarke, Echo and Murphy, Clarke tried to kill herself).

There was also a flashback to 238 years prior to that, to the first colony, where a head scientist killed his wife and the entire colony, and attempted to kill his daughter (she named the planet  Sanctum) due to the eclipse psychosis. These three people are highly regarded by the present day colonists, for some reason.

In the present day the space ship was overrun by four people from the planet but Raven asked Dyioza (and Madi, because reasons??) to help to get rid of them. The lady who left led the Eligius crew to the settlement where Clarke and co were.

Octavia tried to commit suicide via crowd beating. Meh.

Kane is in stasis again because he's in a bad way.

Raven hates Abby. Murphy and Emori hate Clarke. Bellamy dislikes Octavia.

On 4/21/2019 at 8:18 PM, Sakura12 said:

Kane's in stasis because he's busy starting the vampire apocalypse on Fox's The Passage.

More like, he already started the vampire apocalypse.

kariyaki

This is the spoiler topic. Spoiler tags are redundant here, please don’t use them.