Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

Anna Wintour always hated the Kartrashians. I thought she only allowed Kim because of Kanye. Why did she change her mind? And you’re right - allowing Kardashian trash opened the door for all kinds of other riff raff. 

All about ratings - the K-J fam brings ratings, at least this year.

47 minutes ago, nexxie said:

All about ratings - the K-J fam brings ratings, at least this year.

But the Met Gala is not televised so no ratings to be had you only see the red carpet. 

And with the co-chairs inviting whomever they want and the designers/fashion companies dropping six figures per table every year at this event which is a charity event for the MET museum.

You are going to see all kinds of people including the Kardashians.

16 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

But the Met Gala is not televised so no ratings to be had you only see the red carpet. 

And with the co-chairs inviting whomever they want and the designers/fashion companies dropping six figures per table every year at this event which is a charity event for the MET museum.

You are going to see all kinds of people including the Kardashians.

Yes, but until Kim married Kanye, Anna Wintour didn’t want anything to do with her and didn’t invite her.

While I am watching Getty images website for the pictures of the Kardashian arrival's to the Met Gala, I am really underwhelmed at some of the fashion that I'm seeing so far.

Also minor question is anybody having issues logging into the forum via Google Chrome web browser?

16 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

While I am watching Getty images website for the pictures of the Kardashian arrival's to the Met Gala, I am really underwhelmed at some of the fashion that I'm seeing so far.

Also minor question is anybody having issues logging into the forum via Google Chrome web browser?

I saw pictures of quite a few other women at the Correspondents Dinner and Kim was the only one wearing a skintight dress. 🤦‍♀️

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kardashians WIN against Chyna

Well I guess the Kardashians will be partying a little harder Tonight in New York City.

My favorite part of the article:

Before the verdict was read, it was apparent the Kardashians were nowhere to be found. The clerk asked their lawyer where they were, and the attorney responded, they were all in NYC, "at some gala." Obviously, they're at the Met.

"at some gala" LOL It doesn't say if Chyna was at the trial, but if she was, that attorney got in a really great dig.

• LOL 2
(edited)

Khloe and Kylie Met 2022

I am waiting on more pictures of their dresses.

Kylie did some more s*** to her face even with that little veil her face looks different.

gettyimages-1395049954-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.2f190bdb56574818133182f7895413a2.jpg

Edited by carolinagirl81
  • Useful 1

Kravis. That beige middle section is not doing her any favors again with the crop top and looks like from these pictures they didn't walk the red carpet I'm sure Kim will but these other siblings didn't look like they did they just kind of came through the back or something. gettyimages-1395050978-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.c20670fb1da116af21409cba139f2294.jpg

gettyimages-1395051573-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.69df5feb4ff506463ef19a9a2ed14adf.jpg

• Sad 1

gettyimages-1395051824-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.0a4d03f94c8bae25a06f1448f5ae2c2b.jpggettyimages-1395051825-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.c2ac3bd719ac2134c7add9dc3d6b86e6.jpg

2 minutes ago, BrindaWalsh said:

They walked the carpet, E just aired them.  But didn't give them much coverage.  Khloe got the most coverage of them so far.  

She really looks stunning I posted her individual picture on her page and I am like wow.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BrindaWalsh said:

Is her hair in a bun?  Did she shave her head?????

Yeah it's in a bun It's likely a wig

If Mario did her makeup for tonight he did a really good job.

gettyimages-1395053553-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.d944e85b0b26b598c9241aaeed336b1f.jpg

2 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Oh, I was prepared to actually be kind of impressed if she shaved her head for this.  I don't know why.  But I was.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, nexxie said:

Kravis performed the usual tongue show. 🤮

They did and when I was scrolling through the Getty images you could see like his tongue touch her teeth 🤢

33 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kravis. That beige middle section is not doing her any favors again with the crop top and looks like from these pictures they didn't walk the red carpet I'm sure Kim will but these other siblings didn't look like they did they just kind of came through the back or something. gettyimages-1395050978-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.c20670fb1da116af21409cba139f2294.jpg

Did Kourtney just have surgery or something? What the hell is that thing she's wearing?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, GaT said:

Did Kourtney just have surgery or something? What the hell is that thing she's wearing?

Man I don't know I know she's all kind of puffy from going through in vitro to try to have her little Kravis love child but that is doing her no favors. Like she's kind of matching Travis a little bit because he's wearing a pleaded kilt with pants And the back of her skirt kind of looks like his kilt.

2 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Dang I was hoping Chyna would get $ from the trashy K family. But everyone is so trashy…

Hope Chyna is seeking mental help she needs.

I don't think she is or will, she was on that Iyana fix my life sure I think or maybe I'm thinking of one of them other stripper to Instagram to male rapper baby mama girls.

And then she had like that YouTube series for a while and that s*** was just a m************ train wreck.

Like some people don't see nothing wrong with their behavior like she said during the trash she was just joking around when she choked Rob with a cord or held unloaded gun to his head that was just jokes.

54 minutes ago, carolinagirl81 said:

gettyimages-1395051824-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.0a4d03f94c8bae25a06f1448f5ae2c2b.jpggettyimages-1395051825-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.c2ac3bd719ac2134c7add9dc3d6b86e6.jpg

She really looks stunning I posted her individual picture on her page and I am like wow.

She looks like an evil Disney villain. Does she smell poo? 
the dress is great!

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, iwantcookies said:

Travis looks like a dead vampire 🤢

Kourney looks like a hobo. What is she wearing?

Oh oh oh!  I know this because I heard the commentary!

They took Travis's outfit and deconstructed it for Kourtney in her style and it was brilliant and perfect and wonderful and smart and perfect and....

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, carolinagirl81 said:

If Mario did her makeup for tonight he did a really good job.

gettyimages-1395053553-2048x2048.thumb.jpg.d944e85b0b26b598c9241aaeed336b1f.jpg

Makeup looks about the same to me. 

(edited)

Ok…I’ve heard of the Met Gala, but remind me why the K’s and J’s were there and did it serve a purpose? I thought it was about fashion, but this group seems like they are clueless when it comes to fashion.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Ok…I’ve heard of the Met Gala, but remind me why the K’s and J’s were there and did it serve a purpose? I thought it was about fashion, but this group seems like they are clueless when it comes to fashion.  

In their case, they attended because they are the ultimate famewhores. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

That is a great question.  I suspect they roll their eyes at them still.  When you look at their personal social crowd it is still Jonathan and Malika, etc.  Legit celebs that come in come in via the partners and go out just as quickly.  An extreme example but Bey and Kim aren't hanging.

The one exception to that is probably Kendall because of the modeling.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

Kourtney is willingly bcoming a laughingstock for Travis - not to mention ruining her health with all the drugs she’s taking trying to get pregnant. Sad and creepy.

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I know Kourtney has gained some weight, but she still has a nice body, so why does she insist on dressing in such an unflattering way? Oh well, at least she didn't completely mess up her face like three of her sisters.

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Kim is there because Ye got her in, & the rest of the family is there because Kim got them in.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
15 minutes ago, nexxie said:

For the after parties Kourtney wore a 1920s maillot and Travis chose a clown suit.

57337093-10777381-Party_time_Kourtney_Ka

Now the After Party dress is 10 times better than the Gala dress. Really Travis? Sparkle pants? meh I guess. 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Now the After Party dress is 10 times better than the Gala dress.

It looks like multiple wardrobe malfunctions waiting to happen.

Edited by chocolatine
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

None of the outfits do a thing for Kourtney, imo.  Just screams nooooo…..

Kim and Kourtney are both short and squat, no matter how much they starve themselves. That dress is not right for her body type.

• Love 2
15 hours ago, iwantcookies said:

Dang I was hoping Chyna would get $ from the trashy K family. But everyone is so trashy…

Hope Chyna is seeking mental help she needs.

I rather Blac Chyna do us all a favor & just go away. Just like the Kardashians, Blac Chyna doesn't have the decency to just disappear. I have no sympathy for her or any of the Kardashains.

1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

None of the outfits do a thing for Kourtney, imo.  Just screams nooooo…..

Every single one of their outfits from the Kardashians screams no. More like HELL NO! Just looking that those outfits from that suckfest mockery called the Met Gala is making me & my dying eyesight nauseous. 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Magog said:

I rather Blac Chyna do us all a favor & just go away. Just like the Kardashians, Blac Chyna doesn't have the decency to just disappear. I have no sympathy for her or any of the Kardashains.

Well she kind of did disappear sort of. Yes she still has her social media accounts and Only Fans but she was not talked about on a damn near everyday basis like the Kardashians are. I honestly forgot about the woman until this trial started. 

5 hours ago, nexxie said:

For the after parties Kourtney wore a 1920s maillot and Travis chose a clown suit.

57337093-10777381-Party_time_Kourtney_Ka

Kourtney, people in other countries can't see your entire cooch, could you please make your dress a little shorter so that everyone can see it?

I just happened to catch this Xfinity article about the trial, & this caught my eye 

The jury apparently did not find any of the Kardashians' stories terribly convincing. They found on the verdict form that they had often acted in bad faith, and were not justified in what they told executives, but found that their statements hadn't affected Chyna's TV career or the fate of her show.

So basically, they got lucky. I wonder how everyone (including Chyna) will change their testimony for the appeal?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, GaT said:

Kourtney, people in other countries can't see your entire cooch, could you please make your dress a little shorter so that everyone can see it?

I just happened to catch this Xfinity article about the trial, & this caught my eye 

So basically, they got lucky. I wonder how everyone (including Chyna) will change their testimony for the appeal?

I saw that as well that the jury didn't really care for what the Kardashian said or did but it wasn't no slam dunk smoking gun yes they torpedoed her career. 

I don't think Chyna will appeal, PMK will likely very quietly cut Chyna another check because she's been paying her child support unless Rob is some unknown executive producer on the show and is getting income that way. 

1 minute ago, carolinagirl81 said:

I don't think Chyna will appeal, PMK will likely very quietly cut Chyna another check because she's been paying her child support unless Rob is some unknown executive producer on the show and is getting income that way. 

Apparently there's another trial coming up against just Rob, so PMK isn't going to do anything until that's over.