Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

I'll bet Kris makes some public statement about OJ being granted parole. She'll get one of her pap buddies to ask her how she feels about it.

Watch, she'll have a " Kris-centric" episode where she polishes off a couple bottles of wine and weeps over old videos and pictures of her bestest friend and how she failed her by not recognizing the "signs" and how they wete supposed to get together but didn't and then it was too late. just for added drama she'll squeeze out a few tears for Rob Sr and how tough it was to be on opposite sides during the trial.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, MissHavisham said:

Lamar Speaks [The Players' Tribune]

One of the darkest places I’ve ever been was when I was in a motel room, getting high with this chick, and my wife (at the time) walked in. That probably was like rock bottom.

First of all I was in a motel.

A motel.

I’m a millionaire. I’d made it out of Jamaica, Queens, and won two NBA titles. And I’m in a motel, with some random person, doing coke. But I just wanted to get high with this girl, and I had no other place to go. I couldn’t take her home. You know, I was being a scumbag. Nothing else I got for that. No excuses. No bullshit. That’s just the truth.

And yet Khloe just kept covering for him.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, GaT said:

And yet Khloe just kept covering for him.

He admits using way way back. How did she miss the signs?  The whole obsession with candy and her having to have a whole stash for him wherever they were. The rotten teeth. And I always thought he seemed stoned when he and Khloe and Rob were hanging out. 

Khloe walking into the motel room? Wasn't there a tabloid story about her and Kris banging down the door of some cheap hotel and catching him with a woman? 

Plus he seemed uninterested in sex with Khloe. She was always trying to get him to screw her. The candy video, the vinyl suit,  the sex swing. 

She stuck it out because she couldn't face everyone knowing she got duped.  

• Love 3
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

He admits using way way back. How did she miss the signs?  The whole obsession with candy and her having to have a whole stash for him wherever they were. The rotten teeth. And I always thought he seemed stoned when he and Khloe and Rob were hanging out. 

Khloe walking into the motel room? Wasn't there a tabloid story about her and Kris banging down the door of some cheap hotel and catching him with a woman? 

Plus he seemed uninterested in sex with Khloe. She was always trying to get him to screw her. The candy video, the vinyl suit,  the sex swing. 

She stuck it out because she couldn't face everyone knowing she got duped.  

I agree that Khloe wanted to hide the state of her marriage, but I do not agree that she was “duped” by Lamar. I think it’s more accurate to say that she blinded herself to the reality of Lamar’s preexisting issues so that she could rush into this marriage after only 3 months of dating. It’s good that Lamar is taking responsibility for his failures as a husband, but Khloe also needs to hold herself accountable for her poor judgment and desperation. I would like to think that she has learned from that experience. But has she?

• Love 6
4 hours ago, Veronique Bette said:

I agree that Khloe wanted to hide the state of her marriage, but I do not agree that she was “duped” by Lamar. I think it’s more accurate to say that she blinded herself to the reality of Lamar’s preexisting issues so that she could rush into this marriage after only 3 months of dating. It’s good that Lamar is taking responsibility for his failures as a husband, but Khloe also needs to hold herself accountable for her poor judgment and desperation. I would like to think that she has learned from that experience. But has she?

He says he was deep into drugs. Really deep. Duped may not have been the right word to use, but she certainly let herself ignore what had to been signs of drug use. Especially if it was as bad as Lamar now says.  I saw things that didn't seem right and so must have other members of her family and friends. His relationship with Jaime raised many questions, even posters here mentioned it.

Khloe has never owned up to her part in that mess. I wonder too if she didn't dabble a bit along with Lamar and  Rob?

• Love 2

This is the reason she stuck around & covered for him

Being fat and then being married…like I respect Lamar because he still liked me fat, which is like I appreciate that. That’s a big deal when a cool person likes you at your worst.

She's hung up on being the "fat sister", that's why she let's guys get away with everything.

• Love 7

Are they hinting at a change in status? The only thing that is showing on Kim is her shoulders & her dress isn't even tight, but Kourtney is in full on "I'm a Kardashian" slut wear. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, GaT said:

Are they hinting at a change in status? The only thing that is showing on Kim is her shoulders & her dress isn't even tight, but Kourtney is in full on "I'm a Kardashian" slut wear. 

That's cause Kourtney has to show Scott what he's missing while she continues to tell him that she doesn't want him romantically when they go on their family vacations together.

• Love 3

Kourtney has been dressing really trashy for a while now. Right around the time when Kim was hiding out after the robbery Kourtney started dressing exactly like her right down to walking around in nothing but ripped jeans and a bra. I expect to see on the new season Kourtney bitching about Scott partying with various women while she's parading around half naked with her new boy toy.

• Love 6
On 7/31/2017 at 10:55 PM, howmanywords said:

Kourtney has been dressing really trashy for a while now. Right around the time when Kim was hiding out after the robbery Kourtney started dressing exactly like her right down to walking around in nothing but ripped jeans and a bra. I expect to see on the new season Kourtney bitching about Scott partying with various women while she's parading around half naked with her new boy toy.

Aw, man - spoiler alert!  Next you're going to tell me that we're also going to see Kendall have an anxiety attack and Kim have another invasive gynecological procedure on camera.

On 8/13/2017 at 5:44 PM, lightbeam said:

This picture reminds me of the old school V.C. Andrews novels, where you would opened the front flap and there was a creepy picture of a fucked up family.

+++++++++++++++++10000000000000000000.  I don't even care, that was the best reference to this family that has ever or will ever be written.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Aw, man - spoiler alert!  Next you're going to tell me that we're also going to see Kendall have an anxiety attack and Kim have another invasive gynecological procedure on camera.

+++++++++++++++++10000000000000000000.  I don't even care, that was the best reference to this family that has ever or will ever be written.

Only thing missing is the brother. Something creepy went on on that family with the girls playing with his boy parts. Who knows how far it went.

• Love 5
9 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Someone please photoshop Rob's head and Dodgers hat between Khloe and Kylie with him holding his cell phone up like the torch on the statue of liberty.

It's almost like they left an empty space for him on purpose. Kinda creepy.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

It's almost like they left an empty space for him on purpose. Kinda creepy.

And why isn't he in the picture? He's on the show, he's a Kardashian, and he always wears black anyway.

1 hour ago, GaT said:

And why isn't he in the picture? He's on the show, he's a Kardashian, and he always wears black anyway.

He's not in a good place right now. Kris cries herself to sleep at night when one of her kids is  " not in a good place". She's told us  that so many times. 

I think sadly, in Kris's  mind and the majority of the family's,  not in a good place  is that number on the scale .  She will never consider him cured until he's red carpet ready.  She cries about him dying due to diabetes or some other weight related complication, but it's the weight and the fact that she can't photoshop him into perfection that bothers her. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, BitterApple said:

Even with the best photoshoppers in the business, everyone except Kendall looks tired and haggard. They're aging badly for women who spend 90% of their time in the plastic surgeon's office. 

It's because the 3 inch thick makeup they all wear is dragging their faces down.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, GaT said:

It's because the 3 inch thick makeup they all wear is dragging their faces down.

Kris's head looks like it was photoshopped on the neck. Kim looks wretched. You know Khloe is inappropriately tickling  Kendall' s krotch with her toe.  Rob has been permanently exorcised from the family.  

I watched the eclipse yesterday and had a fantasy that when the sun reemerged  there would be a kind of smokey haze over Calabasas and all signs that the family had existed would be reduced to a fine powder. 

So much for wishful thinking.. 

• Love 5

What a bizarre photo.  Is the main audience for KUWTK middle aged men?  Why would a bunch of related women clutching at each other while in their underwear be used to promote the show?

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Frost said:

What a bizarre photo.  Is the main audience for KUWTK middle aged men?  Why would a bunch of related women clutching at each other while in their underwear be used to promote the show?

the women in your family don't regularly get all glammed up and pose in the best seductive look just for the heck of it ?

• Love 6
On 24/08/2017 at 9:20 PM, Frost said:

It's on E!. I don't think any straight man has intentionally watched anything on E! since they cancelled The Soup

• Love 3

I'm more interested in the article about LA's private schools. Like is it all and bunch of "do you know who my parent is" kind of spoiled kid's, and are they one's where you have to be put on the waiting list the second the clearblue test comes back pregnant?

• Love 1
On 8/14/2017 at 10:25 AM, Shangrilala said:

why are they all orange?

The picture might have been an early Halloween promo in orange and black, unless the comment referred to the second picture, in which case i have no idea why they're orange.

Edited by jilliannatalia
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, jilliannatalia said:

The picture might have been an early Halloween promo in orange and black, unless the comment referred to the second picture, in which case i have no idea why they're orange.

Orange you glad they aren't in blackface again?

• Love 5

Stories are out about Kim and Kanye having a girl via surrogate  and Scott going on a bender and being hospitalized. Amazing how all this shit takes place just weeks before the new season premieres . What a coincidence... or not.

• Love 5

Scott's out and about in NY with Kris. Mere weeks after supposedly hospitalized on a 5150. 

All manufactured for the show.  If he's capable of shoe shopping with Kris, with cameras in tow, there's nothing wrong with him. 

I wonder if Kim is bothered that her latest nudie pic wasn't the internet breaker she hoped for. 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Scott's out and about in NY with Kris. Mere weeks after supposedly hospitalized on a 5150. 

This is the 911 call. It seems a little strange to me. The guy is outside the house & says he got a text telling him to call 911. 

• Love 1

Very sketchy. Drunk is not normally a reason to put someone on a 5150.

But Kris being a master of drumming up ratings, probably thought the publicity they got with Kanye's  hospitalization could be used with Scott and his issues. And Scotts likely more than happy to play along for a paycheck. It's always amazing how quickly he. Bounces back from his benders.

As far as Kourtney cutting off contact between Scott and his kids, I doubt they have any kind of custody/visitation order in place so she can't deny him access to them. He can haul her ass to court if she does. But that isn't going to happen because if there is any shady business as to whether or not Scott has a drinking/drug problem or if it's all faked for the cameras, that will be made public and Kris can't have that.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, GaT said:

So I see they're still pushing Kim over everybody else.

Yup. But honestly I didn't get the point of recreating these opening credits? It was just a meh feeling to me. And it's not the reaction I think they were going for. Whatever. That's kind of how I feel about the family and the shows in general now. Just eh on the whole thing.  I just saw it on Instagram today and posted it here because I'm curious to everyone else's reactions on it. 

Kim said a few weeks ago that they shot a brand new opening so i guess it will stick. I think the re-do of the opening credits is just a silly nod to the early days in honor of the 10th anniversary. I get what they were going for but it also reminds people of how the males have been kicked to the curb (and makes me roll me eyes at the Superstar Kim editing job).

10 years. Let that sink in for a moment. Seems like just yesterday I was on TWOP saying I gave the show another year.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

So either they have new credits or just something for promos but yeah trying to recreate the season 1s opening credits is kind of a meh thing to do if you ask me 

Half of them don't even look like themselves. And Kim is now an android?

• Love 7