Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

I remember Kourtney was seen wearing a few months back this hideous outfit that look like she wasn't wearing pants and these thigh high boots. When a paparazzi commented that it was an interesting outfit she yelled out "Yeezy" like it was something she was proud of. But I get the feeling things aren't so great between her and Kanye currently. That Cuba trip had a lot of awkwardness.

• Love 1
Just now, Artsda said:

Not really from a sex tape, Kanye could afford that house on his own and the whole thing is probably his "vision."

It looks ugly so far, like a bunch of houses stuck together.

I'm sure it's full of all kinds of expensive furniture (designer name of course) and overpriced artwork by struggling unknown artists that the genius feels will eventually be worth millions (NOT). Maybe even some of those wonderful cartoony canvases he had in his other place. And plenty of all white flower arrangments.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, iwasish said:

I'm sure it's full of all kinds of expensive furniture (designer name of course) and overpriced artwork by struggling unknown artists that the genius feels will eventually be worth millions (NOT). Maybe even some of those wonderful cartoony canvases he had in his other place. And plenty of all white flower arrangments.

And marble, don't forget the marble.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

Not really from a sex tape, Kanye could afford that house on his own and the whole thing is probably his "vision."

I was thinking the same thing. The house looks like a mish mash of random buildings stuck end on end. I can only imagine how jacked up the interior layout is going to be. I just hope they add some color and life to the place. Their current home is so miserably cold and sterile. 

• Love 4

I had read a couple of months ago about the 2 story playroom but apparently North is also going to have a humungous "princess palace" separate from her room. Tbh I'm dizzy reading about and looking at this house but I tend to find many of these OTT celebrity homes ridiculous.

• Love 2
18 hours ago, iwasish said:

Hopefully they have everything they need and no need to leave home. We can safely surf the net without seeing that enormous ass or her latest nip slip. 

That's exactly what I thought when I read this line: "Once Kim Kardashian and Kanye West settle into their renovated Hidden Hills home ... they'll never have to leave, not even for a haircut or a movie."   Yes!  Please don't leave the house....ever!  The thought is just too good to be true.

Edited to add that I wonder how long they'll live in that butt-ugly monstrosity - if they ever even move in.  

Edited by straightshooter
  • Love 4
17 hours ago, nexxie said:

From the air that house looks as badly put together as their outfits!

Kanye designed it. Were you expecting something attractive and welcoming? Can you imagine sending the kids to their rooms? They'll need a "you are here" sign at every corner.

3 hours ago, straightshooter said:

That's exactly what I thought when I read this line: "Once Kim Kardashian and Kanye West settle into their renovated Hidden Hills home ... they'll never have to leave, not even for a haircut or a movie."   Yes!  Please don't leave the house....ever!  The thought is just too good to be true.

Edited to add that I wonder how long they'll live in that butt-ugly monstrosity - if they ever even move in.  

"Butt ugly" a fitting description of a Kardashian house. 

• Love 4
On 9/25/2016 at 7:14 PM, Artsda said:

It DOES--it looks like they connected a bunch of prefab houses. 

What a douche. Hotel staff isn't going to let you in if you're not the registered guest assigned to that room, so he was going to lose that argument from jump. Brody hasn't changed at all. He's still the same spoiled asshat he was on the Hills.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 1
25 minutes ago, Artsda said:

This is Rob who last week posted Kylie's real number on punishment to lash out. He's totally mocking Kim on purpose for some reason.

Wouldn't it be hysterical if someone broke into their house, tied them up, & robbed them now? I would laugh my ass off. All the way to Hell which is apparently where I will be going.

• Love 9

Oh i would crack up too. And Chyna is just as guilty of always showing off her huge diamond ring and since she got with Rob has always flaunted all over social media his expensive gifts from the engagement ring, the sports car, rooms full of flowers..but this is definitely them mocking what happened to Kim. Though i think they both are also stupid. I wonder if he would laugh if the same thing happened to the mother of his child? He's really not right in the head.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Artsda said:

This is Rob who last week posted Kylie's real number on punishment to lash out. He's totally mocking Kim on purpose for some reason.

They probably had to see Kim's ugly cry face for days and needed a laugh. 

Seriously though, I can see Rob saying that's just his "crazy" sense of humor. But I thought Chyna had more sense especially since she's going to be stuck raising her kid alone and it would be nice to have some family support. 

My guess is that  shit like thIs can cause a split in the family. Kim is probably justifiably offended and   Kris will need to either support her and chastise Rob for his mean spiritedness or  risk losing her Kashkow.

• Love 2
On 10/9/2016 at 10:02 AM, iwasish said:

They probably had to see Kim's ugly cry face for days and needed a laugh. 

Seriously though, I can see Rob saying that's just his "crazy" sense of humor. But I thought Chyna had more sense especially since she's going to be stuck raising her kid alone and it would be nice to have some family support. 

My guess is that  shit like thIs can cause a split in the family. Kim is probably justifiably offended and   Kris will need to either support her and chastise Rob for his mean spiritedness or  risk losing her Kashkow.

Chyna has sense?  She is about as stupid, trashy and low life as a person can be!   Her circle of barely functional illiterate friends and family - including Rob, are beyond repulsive.   I wouldn't doubt if Chyna, Rob and their trashy group wouldn't commit a crime to get some money from the Kardashian crew. I used to feel sorry for Rob, now he is just a disgusting mess. I only feel bad for any baby who is born to the tacky couple.

• Love 8

Chyna has had her moments when I've thought she might have some common sense. But that could just have been a fluke. The fact that she's still apparently with Rob, unless it's because of a commitment (financial)  to the show, proves that she's not that bright. She got stuck with one kid and a deadbeat baby daddy and now she's doing the same thing again with a mentally/emotionally mess.

11 hours ago, Artsda said:

Kardashian-Jenners Celebrate KUWTKSeason 12 Wrap Party — Minus Kim

http://people.com/tv/khloe-kourtney-kylie-celebrate-kuwtk-season-12-wrap-party-minus-kim/

I just saw coverage of this on Access Hollywood and had a good laugh at the fact that they have a photo booth there for "entertainment".  Every single one of them IS a walking photo booth!  How much fun can it be to celebrate with more pics of themselves when they take them 24/7?  This shallow, brainless bunch could not possibly be more boring.  

I am mildly impressed by Rob and Chyna's Dumb and Dumber routine.  Maybe it's a Halloween thing and they just haven't busted out the costumes yet.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, straightshooter said:

I just saw coverage of this on Access Hollywood and had a good laugh at the fact that they have a photo booth there for "entertainment".  Every single one of them IS a walking photo booth!  How much fun can it be to celebrate with more pics of themselves when they take them 24/7?  This shallow, brainless bunch could not possibly be more boring.  

I am mildly impressed by Rob and Chyna's Dumb and Dumber routine.  Maybe it's a Halloween thing and they just haven't busted out the costumes yet.

I have a friend who is going to a Halloween party as Rob. Pubic mustache and psych patient haircut, black sweats and T shirt, socks and slides and a sack of 12inch subs from Subway. 

• Love 3
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

I have a friend who is going to a Halloween party as Rob. Pubic mustache and psych patient haircut, black sweats and T shirt, socks and slides and a sack of 12inch subs from Subway. 

Please post pix! The Subway...rolling! Tell him to take a copy of "Gone Girl" for Twitter references. The movie not the book, of course. Duh.

Edited by nkotb
When making fun of someone else's intelligence, maybe double-check your own before posting. Lesson learned.
  • Love 1

They use photobooths all the time, like for every party they have..even holidays they use one.  99% of the time the pictures always look the same and they all make the same expressions each time. For Khloe's birthday the only difference was Rob actually made an effort to take silly photobooth pics.

• Love 1

It's so nice to take a quick look at the tabloid sights and entertaiment news shows and not see Kim and her tits front and center. Or any other Kardashian ass, or Kanye's grimacing face. 

The public is fickle, another couple weeks and no one will care any more. Ironic, Kris Humphries told her as much. Different reasons than he thought but same outcome.

Kris must be desperate to find a way to be sympathetic to Kim and yet get the golden goose out in public again. 

• Love 8
21 minutes ago, iwasish said:

It's so nice to take a quick look at the tabloid sights and entertaiment news shows and not see Kim and her tits front and center. Or any other Kardashian ass, or Kanye's grimacing face. 

The public is fickle, another couple weeks and no one will care any more. Ironic, Kris Humphries told her as much. Different reasons than he thought but same outcome.

Kris must be desperate to find a way to be sympathetic to Kim and yet get the golden goose out in public again. 

Nah, it will take more than a couple of weeks before the public forgets about Kim & Company, and before then, Kim will make her dramatic reappearance, maybe having taken advantage of her hiatus from the cameras to do some further nips and tucks. Love them or hate them, the Kardashian/Jenner clan plus their various significant others/hangers-on have captured the public’s attention like no other family in recent history has done. They’re not going anywhere any time soon.

• Love 4

I'm sure she's just regrouping, in fact, I bet when she reappears she's "started" a new charity or something to help victims of crimes, or has become the spokeswoman for some charity or organization like that. They're just waiting for whatever interview she's doing to broadcast.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, GaT said:

I'm sure she's just regrouping, in fact, I bet when she reappears she's "started" a new charity or something to help victims of crimes, or has become the spokeswoman for some charity or organization like that. They're just waiting for whatever interview she's doing to broadcast.

Racism, victims of robbery or of gun violence,  Kim  takes them all on!!!! I'm sure she's working hard on a blog as we speak. 

I still think, while her first appearance will be big time, people move on quickly. Don't know that the frenzy will be as before. Look how little is on these boards now. 

20 hours ago, iwasish said:

Racism, victims of robbery or of gun violence,  Kim  takes them all on!!!! I'm sure she's working hard on a blog as we speak. 

I still think, while her first appearance will be big time, people move on quickly. Don't know that the frenzy will be as before. Look how little is on these boards now. 

Friday is her birthday.  There will be publicity stunts all weekend leading up to KUWTK premiere on Sunday. 

So I see Kris telling Kim that she expects loyalty from the children she gave birth to. I guess that means the Kardashian kids are expected to side with mom.? Where does that leave Kendall and Kylie? Do Kris or Caitlyn make them chose a side( I suspect that's a yes)? So much for all those speeches to Kourtney and Scott about working together for the kids sake. 

• Love 3
15 hours ago, iwasish said:

So I see Kris telling Kim that she expects loyalty from the children she gave birth to. I guess that means the Kardashian kids are expected to side with mom.? Where does that leave Kendall and Kylie? Do Kris or Caitlyn make them chose a side( I suspect that's a yes)? So much for all those speeches to Kourtney and Scott about working together for the kids sake. 

Likely a scripted storyline.  Kris and Caitlyn were both at King's birthday party.  I doubt they're on bad enough terms that Kim's helping Caitlyn pick out a dress would cause Kris to melt down.  Also, funny how these dramas always happen when everyone is sitting around with nothing to do.

• Love 2

Blind Gossip says a certain family that has suffered a "terrible tragedy" is getting lots of offers for "Tragedy Marketing:"

http://blindgossip.com/?p=81210 "Tragedy Marketing"

... offers for this victim and her family are pouring in!

Burglar alarm companies, security equipment companies (e.g. tasers), personal defense trainers, home intrusion prevention device companies (e.g. locks and door barricades), insurance companies, wearable alarm companies, panic room builders, gun manufacturers, and video surveillance companies are all lining up to strike deals.

The deals could take various forms. Endorsements in exchange for product (Expensive panic rooms for everybody in the family!) or endorsements for a specific campaign for cash are most likely...

At least one late night host, though, is mocking the victim behind her back, wanting to know “why there are no selfies of her bound and gagged”...

Everybody over there is guessing it's the Kardashians. So when Kim returns to social media, will we see her and other family members promoting security products? Kris would like that. Mucho $$$.

I feel pretty sure the family will use the robbery and aftermath as a KUWTK storyline pretty soon. They have nothing else to talk about, except the birth of Blac's baby.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, chocolatine said:

FFS, "tragedy" means someone's either died, or seriously and permanently injured.

Does Kim's PTSD count as serious injury?  She went out for Froyo in a hoodie and only half a pound of makeup.  She's clearly having an emotional breakdown!!!

I don't see the family cashing in on security endorsements.  Their market base is young women and teenagers, and they stick pretty exclusively to promoting fashion/beauty/fashion-beauty-centered-apps/weight loss products.  Panic rooms, video surveillance systems are for a much wealthier crowd, who has something too keep safe other than a hard copy of Selfish and a $400 supply of Kyliner (can't believe I just typed that).  Also, the whole reason Kim was successfully robbed (not to mention all of the stalking and security breaches her family has dealt with over the years) is because these people don't know dick about security.  Their home wifi password is probably "password".   Kim endorsing a home security product is like Rob endorsing a gym.

• Love 8

“Happy birthday to the best dad ever!!! Kendall and I seriously lucked out. We always have fun together, like that time when I had this school project to paint a rock and you took me to the golf course to find the perfect one. We searched forever until we found one with a smooth side,” the 19-year-old wrote.

“When we got home, you painted a ladybug on it, and honestly, it was the best ladybug EVER!” the message continued. “I know you still have it somewhere! I have to find it now, lol. Love you, Dad! I hope you have the best birthday!”

So Kylie's project was to paint a rock. Pretty simple, she's dumb as a rock, so she should be able to paint one. But no!!!! Daddy paints the rock for her.  

• Love 8
23 hours ago, iwasish said:

So Kylie's project was to paint a rock. Pretty simple, she's dumb as a rock, so she should be able to paint one. But no!!!! Daddy paints the rock for her.  

She was a little girl when this happened and it meant a lot to her that her dad did this for her. It's not like she was in high school or college FFS. I think this was a sweet memory from back when Kylie was a normal child. If we are fortunate, we all have memories like this. She's still only 19 and it's a tragedy that she is so messed up now.

• Love 7