Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

She's a glutton for punishment with apparently very low self esteem.

Well, according to Kim, Kourtney "doesn't bring the sexy" so you know that puts her almost on the bottom rung of the Kardashian ladder. If it wasn't for Rob, she would be on the bottom.

• Love 2

I thought Kourtneys pregnant photoshoot was sexier than Kims. Probably because Kourtney enjoyed being pregnant. Even though there were times she had morning sickness, was clearly swollen and uncomfortable, I never heard her carry on about how horrible pregnancy is/was and how anxious was to push that thing out. Kim is jealous of her.

And how nice of Kris to tell Kourtney how glad she is now that she's back to waxing herself. Really Kris? Kourtney's unwaxed nether regions offended you? Just the fact that you know she's unwaxed offends me.

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 9

TMZ is reporting Kylie broke up with Tyga. For her sake I hope it's true she did it and interesting about the family pressure.

KYLIE JENNER AND TYGA IT'S OVER

Kylie Jenner and Tyga have broken up, and it was sudden and nasty ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the couple tell us they split Thursday, just after Kylie returned from Australia. One source says, "It's something Tyga did," but the source would not be specific.

Sources connected with Tyga say Kylie's the one who pulled the plug and it had something to do with "pressure from the Kardashians."

Kendall was out Thursday night at dinner and we're told she was upset and had harsh words about Tyga.

http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3s3bymKy7

People confirms also, seems the fact she didn't go to his birthday, that nobody wished him a happy birthday nor showed at his party seems to be what tipped the press off that something was up.

http://www.people.com/article/tyga-kylie-break-up-birthday-party?xid=socialflow_facebook_peoplemag

Edited by Artsda

TMZ is reporting Kylie broke up with Tyga. For her sake I hope it's true she did it and interesting about the family pressure.

KYLIE JENNER AND TYGA IT'S OVER

Kylie Jenner and Tyga have broken up, and it was sudden and nasty ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the couple tell us they split Thursday, just after Kylie returned from Australia. One source says, "It's something Tyga did," but the source would not be specific.

Sources connected with Tyga say Kylie's the one who pulled the plug and it had something to do with "pressure from the Kardashians."

Kendall was out Thursday night at dinner and we're told she was upset and had harsh words about Tyga.

http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz3s3bymKy7

There's a flurry of stories about the Kardashians in the last few days.... doesn't their new season start in a week or two? Just drumming up interest in whether or not Scott will stay sober,  will Kourtney take him back... will Kim be freed from her prison of pregnancy and have that thing removed over the Thanksgiving Holiday? Stay tuned!!

There's a flurry of stories about the Kardashians in the last few days.... doesn't their new season start in a week or two? Just drumming up interest in whether or not Scott will stay sober,  will Kourtney take him back... will Kim be freed from her prison of pregnancy and have that thing removed over the Thanksgiving Holiday? Stay tuned!!

The new season (#11) premiered last Sunday.

I don't know why it's so hard to believe they actually broke up. Not everything these people do is for the damn show. real life shit actually does occur. Dude is a vulgar douchebag who has done nothing but exploit the fact that he was fucking a teenager. And with all the shit that's gone down with Blac Chyna I can see why she would have enough. I also believe the family likely did push for Kylie to smarten up. Back when he released that gross song about her there was a lot of chatter about the family being disgusted. These two don't even come close to what Kourtney and Scott had and thankfully don't have children giving them a permanent bond.

Edited by howmanywords
  • Love 1

I wonder if Kris made him sign a confidentiality statement. Will be interesting to see if he dishes the dirt on them.

I'm sure being the creative artist that he is, he'll rap a bunch about it.  

I'm not shocked they broke up, I'm surprised they lasted this long. But then I can see snot nosed Kylie sticking with him way after the expiration date of the relationship to spite her family. 

Ironic that Kris seemed so accepting of the relationship, she went ape-shit when Kim got married at 18. And Caitlyn too, for all her talk of being such a great dad etc, she should have pulled him aside and said, break it off or I'll have the cops on your ass for statutory rape. But she's too into her own little world to take on battle she'd never win, cause no one else in the family will stand with her.  

• Love 1

I don't know why it's so hard to believe they actually broke up. Not everything these people do is for the damn show. real life shit actually does occur. Dude is a vulgar douchebag who has done nothing but exploit the fact that he was fucking a teenager. And with all the shit that's gone down with Blac Chyna I can see why she would have enough. I also believe the family likely did push for Kylie to smarten up. Back when he released that gross song about her there was a lot of chatter about the family being disgusted.

It doesn't seem as if the family was too disgusted with Tyga if they (Kris) invited him to be part of KUWTK and Kourtney recently took her children to his son's birthday party. Never mind the gross song lyrics, they should have been disgusted that their then underage daughter was dating Tyga in the first place. Or maybe they should direct their disgust to the fact that at her young age, Kylie is altering her body and face with cosmetic procedures and is often dressed and made up to look like a world-weary lady of the night.

• Love 5

It doesn't seem as if the family was too disgusted with Tyga if they (Kris) invited him to be part of KUWTK and Kourtney recently took her children to his son's birthday party. Never mind the gross song lyrics, they should have been disgusted that their then underage daughter was dating Tyga in the first place. Or maybe they should direct their disgust to the fact that at her young age, Kylie is altering her body and face with cosmetic procedures and is often dressed and made up to look like a world-weary lady of the night.

Wishful thinking.

Let's see how long it takes for him to take back the cars.

Well the Ferrari that he "bought" for Kylie's 18th birthday was leased in HER name so it's Kylie's car and the Mercedes G Wagon that he "bought" for her 18th birthday was Tyga's car. Apparently he'd given/let his baby momma Blac China use it and he took the SUV back from her and changed the color, So he has not bought Kylie any cars.

Apparently Kylie had a snapchat that said "everybody needs to relax" with a pic of her legs and another guys laying on a bed(clothed). So. They may or may not be together. 

Hmm. That's a nice way for her to prime the impression that people should even give a shit. I mean my default assumption is that nobody does.

• Love 1

Have y'all seen that picture of the kardishian/jenners I'm guessing for thanksgiving? It's all over instagram but i could never get pictures to share from there. It's got Kris, Catilin, Kim, Kanye, north, kourtney, scott, mason, penleope, kylie, tyga, kendall, Cory, khole who i guess is over her staff infection, and some random black guy next to Scott. Happy Thanksgiving y'all

That guy next to Scott is supposedly his sobriety coach. I noticed Kanye always looks genuinely happy in these family group pictures. As much as he's considered a douche I think he loves being part of a big family.

I wonder if Rob was there but just didn't get in the pic.

• Love 3

Sweet pic of them all together for the holiday, nice they included Scott for the kids.

He looks great! Really healthy. I bet he and Kourtney are getting back together now that he's on the road to recovery.

Why is Kris wearing a fucking Air Force jumpsuit?? She's so fucking annoying.

• Love 2

He looks great! Really healthy. I bet he and Kourtney are getting back together now that he's on the road to recovery.

Why is Kris wearing a fucking Air Force jumpsuit?? She's so fucking annoying.

No older Jenner kids?

Say it ain't!!  Saint? WTF!  I see Kim's already complaining about her mysterious placenta problems and how painful the birth was.  He weighed 8lbs 1 ounce at 3 weeks early? That's a nice size kid.

• Love 2

So are they fans of the New Orleans NFL team........no wait, Reggie played on that team.  No Who Dat reference.  Was this Kanye's idea and Kim went along with it - is she secretly still pining away for Reggie??  

I don't get why none have had Robert in their male children's names.  But then again, they are all famewhores who look to the outrageous to generate more media attention.  

Interesting item online:http://blindgossip.com/?p=74215#more-74215

Makes sense if it's true (I think there's a good portion that is probably true, given the participants).

• Love 1

I've read that "Kardashian" is Armenian for "mason" or "stone-carver," and Mason's middle name is Dash, a shortened form of the name, so I think Kourtney did honor her father when naming her first child. It might be too confusing to have a third Robert in three generations. (I realize many families do this... and it often leads to confusion!)

Hmm, I was reading this article on TMZ about the baby's name, & this part caught my eye:

Turns out the clock is ticking ... the folks at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center tell us, parents MUST name their child within 5 days of birth, counting the day the bambino is born. And, we're told they will not discharge the mother before a name is selected.

So for Kim to leave, she has to come up with a temporary name, which they can change at a later date.

So this can be a temporary name?

So are they fans of the New Orleans NFL team........no wait, Reggie played on that team. No Who Dat reference. Was this Kanye's idea and Kim went along with it - is she secretly still pining away for Reggie??

I don't get why none have had Robert in their male children's names. But then again, they are all famewhores who look to the outrageous to generate more media attention.

Interesting item online:http://blindgossip.com/?p=74215#more-74215

Makes sense if it's true (I think there's a good portion that is probably true, given the participants).

It might be that since Robert Jr carries his dad's name, that he would sort of have first preference to name his son after both himself and his dad. I see that in my extended family, when the women marry and name their sons after the grandfather, in addition to the son naming his child after himself and grandfather, you end up with 2/3/4 cousins with the same first name. My immediate family sort of leaves the it to the Junior to use the name, if he choses not to or has no male children or by a certain age has not started to have a family then someone else may use it. I've heard stories of family feuds over the use of a name. I don't know that any name is worth that.