Type keyword(s) to search

Kardashians in the Media

• Start Topic

Omg I'm so tired of TMZS non stories about shit like Khloes ass. Big deal. Are they really paying Harvey Levin to report this stupid mind numbing shit??? How sad if that is true. And doesn't Beyonce dislike them anyway??

5 hours ago, riffraff said:

Omg I'm so tired of TMZS non stories about shit like Khloes ass. Big deal. Are they really paying Harvey Levin to report this stupid mind numbing shit??? How sad if that is true. And doesn't Beyonce dislike them anyway??

They dont need to be paid to print useless garbage. They also have on the same page a picture/article talking about Jessica Simpson's cleavage. TMZ will keep printing whatever gives them hits. Hits=money. Look at the amount of comments ANY article about anyone connected to the Kardashians get and you'll see why they keep printing stuff even nonsense. All these websites are in the business of making money. The hilarious thing is you'll see over and over again people saying in the comments section "I'm so sick of these people", "why do you keep posting about them"  Just by posting to say how sick you are of them on any gossip sites is only feeding into the media frenzy. When people stop talking about them maybe they will follow.

• Love 1

Whether or not TMZ is printing useless crap, Khloe is still walking around in leggings that are so stretched they're see through & her whole ass is visible. And that's a lot of ass to see. She had to know you could see through them, there's no way one of the 500 people on her glam squad didn't notice & mention it. She just wanted to make sure she got her picture taken.

• Love 4
5 hours ago, GaT said:

Whether or not TMZ is printing useless crap, Khloe is still walking around in leggings that are so stretched they're see through & her whole ass is visible. And that's a lot of ass to see. She had to know you could see through them, there's no way one of the 500 people on her glam squad didn't notice & mention it. She just wanted to make sure she got her picture taken.

You nailed it. Probably trying to dispel the implant tumors. These women don't leave the house without looking in the mirror 15 times, she new damn well. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, lightbeam said:

Goodness! These women have got to be playing their own version of the emporers new clothes. She's clearly wearing a butt enhancer with spanx and other assorted underenhancers which look hideous with that skin tight dress. Can you imagine not being able to say anything if you worked around them? 

• Love 4
(edited)
50 minutes ago, citychic said:

Goodness! These women have got to be playing their own version of the emporers new clothes. She's clearly wearing a butt enhancer with spanx and other assorted underenhancers which look hideous with that skin tight dress. Can you imagine not being able to say anything if you worked around them? 

Can you just imagine those assistants trying to keep a straight face while telling Kris how "gorge" she looks and soon as her car pulls out the driveway, rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. Then calling TMZ to make sure they have her itinerary and get some great pics.

Something to look forward to: Blac Chynas  maternity style.  If Kim's ass and tits were out of control, I can't even  imagine what proportions Chyna's ass will take on.  Not to mention her already questionable wardrobe choices and her and Rob's love for fast food.  I think of Kim at her 1st baby shower, the white flowing dress, the ass with a life of its own. Chyna may surpass that visage. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 8
(edited)

Shit just got serious in Iran for Iranian Instagram models... and The Kardashians are getting a share of the blame...

http://en.iranwire.com/features/7248/

Monday 16 May 2016 Shima Shahrabi

Kim Kardashian, the Infiltrator

The camera does not give us a close-up of the young woman’s face. Instead, it shows Abbas Jafari Dolatabadi, the prosecutor of Tehran, interrogating a young model. She is Elham Arab, a famous Iranian whose appearance on a TV show called Honeymoon sparked outrage from Iran’s hardline conservative Islamists. 

Honeymoon, contrary to what is name might suggest, celebrates the Islamic fasting month of Ramadan by showcasing heartwarming stories of people who have overcome adversity.

But Arab’s online lifestyle, some viewers discovered, was not entirely in keeping with Iran’s laws on women’s Islamic dress. Following her appearance, religious conservatives attacked her in the media, causing her to scrub her social media profiles of any photos that showed her without an Islamic headscarf, or hijab. She also shut down her Instagram page.

The producers of Honeymoon apologized for having her on the program.

After the controversy died down, there was little news of her.

But now, she has reappeared in the custody of the prosecutor saying, “I went to the show for the love of my family and the love of my country.” He directs a barrage of questions at her: “Did you do it by yourself or did others refer you? Did you travel abroad? What did you do abroad? How do they identify and hook individuals? How…”

Iranian state television often broadcasts televised forced confessions of political prisoners, but this scene was unprecedented, since prosecutors do not usually take the role of interrogators, and Arab was an unlikely political prisoner.

The website Mizan (“Scale”), which is affiliated with Iran’s judiciary, posted the video under the headline “Voluntary Confessions of a Repentant Model.”

“Girls Want Happiness” not Fun

“Joining these networks might be voluntary, but getting out of them is not,” Elham said in front of the camera, expressing remorse about what she had done. “All girls want to marry and live happily. But if you ask [men] if they would marry [a model], 90 percent would say no.”

In January, there were unconfirmed reports that several models had been arrested. The website Bulletin News, which is affiliated with the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, later confirmed the news and cited the content of the models’ Instagram pages as the reason for their arrest.

In March, Iran’s online authorities shut down the Instagram pages of several well-known models, as well as those of hair salons and photography workshops. In their place, online visitors found a large blue frame with the caption “These pages are blocked by the authority of Operation Spider 2 to open security cases by order of the judiciary.” They did not provide any details about the operation, which became known as “the spider attacks.”

Now, Dolatabadi has explained what the so-called “spider attacks” were all about. “In the past two years, a lot of good things have been done in the fight against hair salons and fashion workshops related to modeling,” he said. “In operations Spider 1 and Spider 2, around 50 hair salons, 50 fashion workshops, and 50 photography workshops were prosecuted. Individuals were arrested and pages were shut down by the supervisor of the Prosecution Office for Media Crimes.”

Subverting the Islamic-Iranian Lifestyle

At the same time, the website Gerdab, which promotes news about Revolutionary Guards’ online activities, reported on what it called the successes of Operation Spider 2 over the past two years.

Gerdab’s report accused the “secret supporters and operators of Instagram” of attempting to subvert the “Islamic Iranian lifestyle.” It championed what it called an important achievement in combating “modeling and vulgarity.”

“The first phase resulted in the creation of an accurate database of more than 300 Instagram pages,” the report said, quoting the Organized Cyberspace Crimes Unit of the Revolutionary Guards. “The database is an intelligent collection of specifics about these pages such as postings, followers, those who are followed, the ‘likes,’ the comment writers, addresses of [account users on sites] such as Facebook, Line, and Telegram, and emails, phone numbers, addresses and bank account numbers.”

On Sunday night, Mostafa Alizadeh, spokesman for the Organized Cyberspace Crimes Unit, participated in a news program alongside Javad Babaee, supervisor of the Prosecutor’s Office for Media Crimes, and repeated the same claims. “We started Operation Spider 1 by keeping 350 pages under surveillance as requested by the Judiciary,” he said. “Then it was requested that we should continue with Facebook and other social networks.”

Kim Kardashian’s Hidden Hand

Alizadeh blamed foreign powers for the Instagram modeling pages. “They are targeting young people and women,” he said. “Foreigners are behind it because it is targeting families. These schemes originate from around the Persian Gulf and England. When you draw the operational graph, you will see that it is a foreign operation.”

The aim of Instagram’s CEO Kevin Systrom, he said, is to make fashion modeling native to Iran, and Kim Kardashian is implementing his scheme for him. “Ms. Kim Kardashian is a popular fashion model so Instagram’s CEO tells her, ‘make this native,’" Alizadeh said. “There is no doubt that financial support is involved as well. We are taking this very seriously.”

Babaee, speaking from the prosecutor’s office, said that actions against offenders had been mostly preventive. “In Spider 2, we had 170 individuals who were active in modeling, fashion houses and photography workshops,” he said. “Of this number, 29 will be prosecuted. Our aim is to teach them a lesson and make them wake up. In many cases, a warning was sufficient and we did not take legal action. Of the 29 individuals, eight have been arrested and their cases are being processed.”

The names of those arrested have not been published, but the hardline newspaper Sobh-e Now recently published a pictogram showing the names of individuals and entities it says were involved in fashion and modeling. Its editor-in-chief, Farshad Mehdipour, recommended “preventive actions” to guide young people using social networks.

Alizadeh supported his advice. Then he mentioned Elham Arab. “The lady who talked with the prosecutor today did it voluntarily,” he said.

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, iwasish said:

Can you just imagine those assistants trying to keep a straight face while telling Kris how "gorge" she looks and soon as her car pulls out the driveway, rolling on the floor laughing hysterically. Then calling TMZ to make sure they have her itinerary and get some great pics.

Something to look forward to: Blac Chynas  maternity style.  If Kim's ass and tits were out of control, I can't even  imagine what proportions Chyna's ass will take on.  Not to mention her already questionable wardrobe choices and her and Rob's love for fast food.  I think of Kim at her 1st baby shower, the white flowing dress, the ass with a life of its own. Chyna may surpass that visage. 

I know, that's exactly  exactly what I was thinking. How do they keep a straight face when the K's are all gushing  over each other each other? Gonna start calling it johnathan-face because that dude has ass kissing down cold!  They were bad before but since Kanye showed up it's been a literal shit show, custom made diapers and all. I don't know Chyna's style but I've seen some cafatan business going on there, and Miss Patricia from the South certainly can't be the only one sporting the muumu look.

• Love 1
(edited)

I actually see a strong resemblance to Kourtney in that picture, which is odd, because I always thought Kourt and Rob looked the most like their dad.

I'm really hoping Kendall doesn't start screwing with her face the way Kim did. I think she's already had subtle tweaking, but nothing like the alien transformations her sisters and mother have gone through. Prayfully, she leaves well enough alone.

Edited by BitterApple
  • Love 3

TV Guide reports that  "Renowned authors Kendall and Kylie" are going to write another sci-fi book, this time with two co authors.

I never knew TV Guide had that much of a sense of humor.

• Love 4
(edited)
19 minutes ago, iwasish said:

TV Guide reports that  "Renowned authors Kendall and Kylie" are going to write another sci-fi book, this time with two co authors.

Remind me what the first one was that there would now be "another"?  I'm sure I've just blocked it out.

Don't you have to know how to spell to write a book, by the way?  Or do they speak into an audio recorder and have it transcribed?

EDIT - Okay, I see. They had a first book, which I guess for a change with them not many people noticed, but it was of course totally ghostwritten. The lady who actually did makes excuses for their role though: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/career/news/a34486/get-that-life-maya-sloan-jenner-ghostwriter/?click=_hpTrnsprtr_30

The Jenner sisters didn't do any of the writing, and they've been very upfront about that. But they were very much a part of it. They had strong opinions, and we met in New York, where I was now living, and Skyped throughout the process. They read drafts, gave me notes, and I would revise based on what they wanted. Behind that wall, which I eventually did break down, are two real girls. They have all the angst, emotions, and intense love of any teenager. That's what I tried to bring out in the book.

Amazing she'd defend them, because it sounds like the fact that the book got slammed in reviews led to them revealing her as the ghostwriter, thus transferring a lot of the blame back to her. So... they stabbed her in the back, basically.

Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia came out in May 2014. Almost instantly, things changed for me. First, it was not reviewed well. And they released my name as the ghostwriter and I was on the Internet 2 million times. 

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Kromm said:

Remind me what the first one was that there would now be "another"?  I'm sure I've just blocked it out.

Don't you have to know how to spell to write a book, by the way?  Or do they speak into an audio recorder and have it transcribed?

EDIT - Okay, I see. They had a first book, which I guess for a change with them not many people noticed, but it was of course totally ghostwritten. The lady who actually did makes excuses for their role though: http://www.cosmopolitan.com/career/news/a34486/get-that-life-maya-sloan-jenner-ghostwriter/?click=_hpTrnsprtr_30

Amazing she'd defend them, because it sounds like the fact that the book got slammed in reviews led to them revealing her as the ghostwriter, thus transferring a lot of the blame back to her. So... they stabbed her in the back, basically.

I'm sure Kris paid her well enough to take the sting out of any bad reviews. Actually I think she may have one upped Kris by defending the girls and revealing the apparently sizable amount of input they had with the finished project. After all Kris put her girls out there as the next great Sci -Fi authors, its hard to  say now that they really had nothing to do with it at all. That would bring into question who is/are the person/ persons behind the any of their products.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Kromm said:

Good thing no-one had to spell sauerkraut or know what it was! 

• Love 3
On 5/23/2016 at 11:56 AM, ChristmasJones said:

Kanye's ex-bodyguard speaks out - http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/kanye-west-megalomaniacal-control-freak-ex-bodyguard-article-1.2645953

- Kanye refuses to push elevator button, expects bodyguard to have known which floor he wanted to go to

- Kanye fires him after he breaks cardinal rule of not speaking to Kim

Seems pretty Kanye to me. That man is not right in his head and seriously should be psych tested. Their entire family thinks it's funny but his mentality is disturbing. It really grates my nerves that he has the audacity to claim that he has the potential to change the world for the better and save lives and he just needs money. What a self-obsessed prick. With the money you did have, you created a clothing line where you sold plain Egyptian cotton t-shirts for $250. Whose lives are you saving with those prices? And better yet? Whose lives are you saving with the money you're making from your clothing line and music? You think the world of poverty and war will survive with your music and pictures of your clothes that they can't afford while their bellies go hungry and they are dehydrated by lack of water and other vitamins and sustenance? He lives in a world of privilege, has done little with his money to suggest that he's actually helping the world and then he wants to turn around and beg people for their money so he can continue to be the self-proclaimed genius that he is. I'd rather believe he's mentally sick than to believe he's THAT egotistical. Either way, he's disturbing.

• Love 18
16 hours ago, iwasish said:

For some good LOLZ, go to Goodreads and check out some of the reviews of their first book.

So this means, what - Kendall and Kylie are going to stare at their phones and play with their hair as they attempt to come up with words, while two co-authors scribble down their nonsense and formulate it into a cohesive book?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Seems pretty Kanye to me. That man is not right in his head and seriously should be psych tested. Their entire family thinks it's funny but his mentality is disturbing. It really grates my nerves that he has the audacity to claim that he has the potential to change the world for the better and save lives and he just needs money. What a self-obsessed prick. With the money you did have, you created a clothing line where you sold plain Egyptian cotton t-shirts for $250. Whose lives are you saving with those prices? And better yet? Whose lives are you saving with the money you're making from your clothing line and music? You think the world of poverty and war will survive with your music and pictures of your clothes that they can't afford while their bellies go hungry and they are dehydrated by lack of water and other vitamins and sustenance? He lives in a world of privilege, has done little with his money to suggest that he's actually helping the world and then he wants to turn around and beg people for their money so he can continue to be the self-proclaimed genius that he is. I'd rather believe he's mentally sick than to believe he's THAT egotistical. Either way, he's disturbing.

thank you!!!!!

• Love 2

I'm 50/50 on the Kanye/bodyguard deal. Yes, Kanye is a mental case, but I think the bodyguard is a big fat famewhore looking for his fifteen minutes. I don't think it's unreasonable for Kanye wanting his security staff to dress in a uniform manner, it looks more professional that way. As far as the guy talking to Kim, some rich people are chummy with their staff while others prefer a more formal arrangement. Kanye obviously falls into the latter category. Don't get me wrong, Kanye is a first class douchebag, but I feel like the truth of this story lies somewhere in the middle.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, BitterApple said:

I'm 50/50 on the Kanye/bodyguard deal. Yes, Kanye is a mental case, but I think the bodyguard is a big fat famewhore looking for his fifteen minutes. I don't think it's unreasonable for Kanye wanting his security staff to dress in a uniform manner, it looks more professional that way. As far as the guy talking to Kim, some rich people are chummy with their staff while others prefer a more formal arrangement. Kanye obviously falls into the latter category. Don't get me wrong, Kanye is a first class douchebag, but I feel like the truth of this story lies somewhere in the middle.

Of course he's looking for his 15 minutes. There's no other reason to share this kind of information. Doesn't mean that he's being dishonest in his account (though it also doesn't mean he is). What we can say is that he's characterizing Kanye in a manner that is consistent with not only other people's accounts, but also in the accounts that we are privy to (interviews, social media, paparazzi).

• Love 6
3 hours ago, lightbeam said:

Holy shit. Just wait, if this movie is made they'll make a big deal about it at the Cannes festival. Kayne will have a total meltdown if the movie doesn't win the Golden Globes and the Oscars for Best Picture, Best Actor (him), Best Actress (Kim), etc. Caitlyn and Khloe will be cat-fighting over who wins Best Supporting Actress.  Caitlyn's publicity people will insist she should get it because she's so brave and stunning and all. Kylie will want a new Oscar created for her, Best Young Newbie Actress. And Kayne will demand he and Kim get their stars on the walk of fame thing. Kim can show up nearly naked at the red carpet premiere, wearing Balmain see-through underwear, and break the Internet again.

I noticed this: "The film version of KUWTK is expected to see all-star cameos with stars including George Clooney, Jimmy Fallon and Charlize Theron lined up for appearances." Well, now I know who three of the dumbest A-List celebrities are.

Knowing that Kris probably pays the Daily Fail for the daily dozen+ Kartrashian articles, I hope this announcement is just another one of her publicity stunts.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, lightbeam said:

I doubt it is, this is from the article

Ian Halperin, author of Kardashian Dynasty, told The Sun on Wednesday: 'A top Hollywood studio executive told me today that his major studio intends to make a huge offer to the Kardashian family to star in a feature-length film.

So the writer is saying that somebody who wrote a book about the Ks was told by a "top Hollywood executive" that his studio is going to make an offer to them. That's like 17 people removed about a rumor. It's click bait.

• Love 6

Sounds like clickbait. And whoever planted that story, whether Kris or not, goes a bit overboard. I mean honestly, would George Clooney really be lining up to appear in something like this? The only way would be if Kris had a video tape of him having an orgy with farm animals as leverage.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, AndySmith said:

Sounds like clickbait. And whoever planted that story, whether Kris or not, goes a bit overboard. I mean honestly, would George Clooney really be lining up to appear in something like this? The only way would be if Kris had a video tape of him having an orgy with farm animals as leverage.

Even with that he'd probably tell her to fuck off.

Edited by OnceSane
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, GaT said:

I doubt it is, this is from the article

So the writer is saying that somebody who wrote a book about the Ks was told by a "top Hollywood executive" that his studio is going to make an offer to them. That's like 17 people removed about a rumor. It's click bait.

Ian Halperin seems to comes up with some new "bombshell" rumor every week in order to get publicity for his book. He was also the source of the rumor that OJ Simpson wants to date Kris Jenner when he gets out of jail and that Caitlyn is planning to de-transition. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

Ian Halperin seems to comes up with some new "bombshell" rumor every week in order to get publicity for his book. He was also the source of the rumor that OJ Simpson wants to date Kris Jenner when he gets out of jail and that Caitlyn is planning to de-transition. 

If he keeps going eventually he'll get something right.

• Love 3

Kim and Kanye want to sue the bodyguard. LOL

http://www.justjared.com/2016/05/26/kim-kardashian-kanye-west-release-statement-on-bodyguard-steve-stanulis-threaten-legal-action/

Kanye just went on a Ellen rant about his brilliance wanting money from Zuckerberg. What is he denying from the bodyguard, that he's not full of himself and has the king of the world ego mentality? The bodyguard didn't say anything new, everyone knows Kanye is an egomaniac.

• Love 2
(edited)

"The West Family will no longer tolerate the spreading and selling of fake stories in a desperate, transparent and shameless attempt for publicity at their expense"

Because the West/Kardashians/Jenners will only tolerate the spreading and selling of fake stories in a desperate, transparent and shameless attempt for publicity if they are the ones doing the spreading and selling.

I mean, I'm not condoning the breaking of confidentiality agreements, but the Koven need to pick their worlds more carefully.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 11
50 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Because the West/Kardashians/Jenners will only tolerate the spreading and selling of fake stories in a desperate, transparent and shameless attempt for publicity if they are the ones doing the spreading and selling.

I mean, I'm not condoning the breaking of confidentiality agreements, but the Koven need to pick their worlds more carefully.

Well if anyone is an expert on shameless attempts for publicity, it would be this family and those that marry into it.

• Love 6

I figured it out, nobody in this family knows how to use a full length mirror, they all use their phones to see what they look like & that's why they actually go out in public looking like this.

(edited)

Khloe looks like she is auditioning for a stage version of Mad Max...the 80s version.

Kim looks like she rolled around in spiderwebs and that's how she ended up with her "outfit".

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, GaT said:

I figured it out, nobody in this family knows how to use a full length mirror, they all use their phones to see what they look like & that's why they actually go out in public looking like this.

The hair... the horror.  It it an Ewok? A yeti? A Lasha Apso?

Watching them in Greece, Kris is so delusional.

She tries to tell Brody that the glitz and wealth she's so fond of is the reason why they're able to connect and  finally have a good relationship.Loved Brody telling her that he's never felt that she gave 2 shits about him or Brandon or how they grew up, cause it's totally true.

And Caitlyn too, Kendall says she's looking forward to vacationing with Brandon and Brody because she's never had a family vacation with them and Caitlyn just says "oh really?"like she's never realized that. 

Felt for Kourtney that she needed to defend Kris and Kim's diva qualities and explain that DEEP down inside they aren't really like that. She knows the truth, they're shallow and vain.

• Love 5

Loved Brody telling her that he's never felt that she gave 2 shits about him or Brandon or how they grew up, cause it's totally true.

And away from the cameras, she probably still doesn't.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, iwasish said:

Loved Brody telling her that he's never felt that she gave 2 shits about him or Brandon or how they grew up, cause it's totally true.

No, I don’t think Kris has ever cared anything about Brody or Brandon so luckily they had a devoted, loving mother of their own. But Caitlyn, not Kris, was the absentee parent who caused the hurt and resentment in the lives of the oldest four Jenner children and is the only person who really bears the blame.  I also believe that at least some of Brody’s bitterness towards Kris and Kim is because he’s essentially jealous of the Kardashian success, something he has not been able to achieve at the same magnitude despite his efforts

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Veronique Bette said:

No, I don’t think Kris has ever cared anything about Brody or Brandon so luckily they had a devoted, loving mother of their own. But Caitlyn, not Kris, was the absentee parent who caused the hurt and resentment in the lives of the oldest four Jenner children and is the only person who really bears the blame.  I also believe that at least some of Brody’s bitterness towards Kris and Kim is because he’s essentially jealous of the Kardashian success, something he has not been able to achieve at the same magnitude despite his efforts

I think Brody spoke to that and said he did blame Kris for the breech between him and Brandon and Caitlyn, maybe unfairly. But that doesn't mean Kris didn't have a big part in it, just that the responsibility in the end was on Caitlyn. And there still probably issues with the boys and their father. Where I think he's spot on is that Kris didn't care and all her tears aren't regret or sorrow but in fact upset that he has the nerve to "attack" her carefully crafted image of the wonderful step mommy she wants the public to believe she was to the older Jenner kids. 

Caitlyn couldn't muster the balls (no pun intended) to insist on a putting green for fear of rocking the marital status quo, I wonder how easily she walked away from her sons without a fight.

I don't see Brody or Brandon as jealous of the Kardashian success, I don't think they crave the spotlight as much. If they did, they could easily have reconciled with Caitlyn and made nice with Kris years ago and been a much bigger presence on the show. I don't think they lacked for anything (materially)growing up with Linda Thompsen and David Foster, actually they may have had a more well to do home life since the real Kardashian money has come from the success of the show.  I  believe the underlying resentment stems from the seeing their father on television being proud dad to his step kids and reading and hearing the spin that was put out there about this big happy blended family of ten kids. It isn't true now and was never true. To hear Kendall say she'd NEVER been on a vacation with her brothers in her life? And she had to be close to 18 then.  And Caitlyn was just unmoved by that comment. Like she is about so much about her failings as a father and husband, just  "oh well, really? Sorry about that, I didn't mean it. You need to get over it"

• Love 6