Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E05: Lions, Tigers and Text

• Start Topic

Kris enough with the sunglasses. Why is she wearing them through out entire show? I would think that it is to hide something like a recent procedure but something tells me she is hiding something else. So lame - loved how Jonathan put his on in his two seconds this show. 

Maybe Kris is talking to Lamar hoping to hook up - one way or the other? 

Lastly Khloe in her talking heads and opposed to the Khloe in the show - WTF?? Totally ruined her face - why ?? Guess she is closer to Bruce than I thought - now she too can sport round her ruined face like he did forever. Like father like daughter? 

• Love 2

When Kim came in ordering everyone to be quiet because North was napping, no please, no thank you, just the queen ordering her servants to be quiet, Kris should have pinned her ears back and told her ( and she is a mother of six, so she has cred) that North will adjust to noise while napping. Or that different sleeping arrangements might have to be made for nap time.

• Love 4

When Kim came in ordering everyone to be quiet because North was napping, no please, no thank you, just the queen ordering her servants to be quiet, Kris should have pinned her ears back and told her ( and she is a mother of six, so she has cred) that North will adjust to noise while napping. Or that different sleeping arrangements might have to be made for nap time.

It's absurd that Kim and Kanye would keep living with Kris anyway - they could easily rent a place if (and that's a big if) they really needed to get out of their home during MORE renovations. Also, are we supposed to believe that Kanye doesn't still have his own condo or house somewhere in the LA area?
  • Love 5

Kris enough with the sunglasses. Why is she wearing them through out entire show? I would think that it is to hide something like a recent procedure but something tells me she is hiding something else. So lame - loved how Jonathan put his on in his two seconds this show. 

Maybe Kris is talking to Lamar hoping to hook up - one way or the other? 

Lastly Khloe in her talking heads and opposed to the Khloe in the show - WTF?? Totally ruined her face - why ?? Guess she is closer to Bruce than I thought - now she too can sport round her ruined face like he did forever. Like father like daughter?

Yeah I noticed that too. Her last nose job really pushed her over the plastic surgery edge. I liked her last nose better.

OK, I should know this because a. I'm a 52 yo woman and b. SCIENCE. But, are tigers/big cats sensitive to the smell of blood? IOW, did they make sure neither one was having her period before going on their big walk with big cats danger adventure?

The tiger cubs were adorable; I loved the one that got right in the camera!

My favorite part was when Khloe was saying to Kim something like, "when you were married to someone, you can't just forget that they exist" and Kim had a look on her face like, "um, *yeah* you can..." because she certainly has!

Edited by teapot
  • Love 3

I think Kim and Khloe are the opposite ends of two extremes. Kim is the self-centered narcissist whereas Khloe is the needy co-dependent. It doesn't take a genius to figure out why they constantly clash over marriage and relationships.

Narcissists drop people like used toilet paper when they no longer hold any value, and co-dependents hang on too long, even when it's to their own detriment. Those two need to meet somewhere in the middle, lol.

• Love 6

Kim: stone cold when it comes to cutting off a man, you go girl, but damn, can she spare a hug, tear, frown, something for her sisters? The only reason she was upset about this Lamar business was because she wanted to be outraged at Kris. She does seem to get off on the others being in pain. She can barely hide her smirks and her questions are nosiness, not concern. 

Corey: could they have at least fabricated a reason or a last minute cancellation by Kris? This storyline was so odd. Why would he ever accompany them on a sisters' vacation? He is shifty as hell. Kendall couldnt get one straight answer out of him. 

Kris: put your Tampax and fake boyfriend away, please. I get her being concerned about Lamar, she wanted to talk to Scott too. They bring in these men with emotional issues and no family, so she probably feels bad. However, why the hell would she give Khloe's number out? At best, tell her that Lamar wants to hear from her and maybe she could call or text if she chose. 

Kylie: Trying way too hard to be Kim. Now she's even resorted to the slicked back hair, black clothing look she likes to sport. I sometimes catch the reruns of past seasons and I can see why she might be insecure, she certainly was a homely one, but her parents basically gave up on raising her too, so it's a wonder she's even functional at this point.

Finally: I WISH a bitch WOULD cuss me out and talk to me like a dog in the street as she sat her fat ass at MY kitchen table. Oh no ma'am, pregnant or not, you got to get the fuck up out of here. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 4

That Corey guy. Why? Are we supposed to be jealous of Kris because she netted a boy toy? Does he ever have anything else to say except repeating psychobabble when Kris analyzes her relationship with her daughters? He just seems so disconnected. Is he Kris's French Montana? Someone who makes absolutely no sense in the mix?

I also get the sense that all the concern for Lamar and the breaking away for Kloe is staged and was filmed after he ended up in the hospital.

Edited by maryis1

I really don't get Kris. Why is she involving herself in her children's relationships, marriages etc?

There's no need to keep in touch with Lamar.. he is only calling her to find out what Khloe is doing. He doesn't give a shit about Kris.  There are no grand kids to be concerned about.. Scott at least is the father of her 3 grandkids and will probably be around and in her life, but even that doesn't mean she should be anything other than cordial to him. Funny that she's so anxious to maintain a relationship with a guy who made her daughter miserable, but couldn't try and forge a relationship with her husbands 4 kids by previous marriages.

• Love 5

I like Kim's no nonsense approach to dealing with men. When you aren't being treated well why stay and continue to get taken for a ride? Why be an all day sucker like kourt has been with Scott? Cut the cord and move on! If you and your baggage are bringing me down you have to hit the road let the back door hit you where the good lord split you is my motto!

• Love 2

I like Kim's no nonsense approach to dealing with men. When you aren't being treated well why stay and continue to get taken for a ride? Why be an all day sucker like kourt has been with Scott? Cut the cord and move on! If you and your baggage are bringing me down you have to hit the road let the back door hit you where the good lord split you is my motto!

I believe Reggie is the one who ended it with Kim. The one she married for 72 days (already forgot his name, ha!) did not treat her badly. She was positively awful to him. She's just being particularly smug now because after the third try, she thinks she married her perfect Kanye. I honestly don't even think they live together. They have been renovating that house for years.... I think they meet up in Paris or LA for a couple of weeks at a time, then he goes off to do what he does and she has the show. Can't wait to see those walls come crumbling down. It's gonna happen. After Kanye has all the babies he wants and Kim is over 40.  We'll see how no nonsense she is then. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 10

She's riding high now, but eventually that will wane. I can't believe that she can look at herself objectively and not see the damage she's done to her face. Not to mention that she's turned into a nasty, smug, holier than thou, cold bitch.

She loves the fact that both Kourtney and Khloe are having a hard time in their personal lives. She's bored right now, and doesn't want to be seen because she's a huge cow(her words not mine) so she's sticking her nose in everyone else's business and stirring up shit. Karma will come round and knock her on her fat ass soon enough.

• Love 9

She's riding high now, but eventually that will wane. I can't believe that she can look at herself objectively and not see the damage she's done to her face. Not to mention that she's turned into a nasty, smug, holier than thou, cold bitch.

She loves the fact that both Kourtney and Khloe are having a hard time in their personal lives. She's bored right now, and doesn't want to be seen because she's a huge cow(her words not mine) so she's sticking her nose in everyone else's business and stirring up shit. Karma will come round and knock her on her fat ass soon enough.

Can you imagine the custody fight between those two narcissists once the marriage crashes and burns? It will be epic.

• Love 2

I don't think Kim honestly has any idea what real unconditional love is like with a significant other. It's not picture perfect and Kim doesn't get that because she and Kayne have no problems, probably because like others have said, they are hardly around each other. Kim did treat Kris H really bad. If anyone watched the NY season, she left to go to events almost half the time and then got mad when he wanted at the end of their NY trip to start moving his stuff to her LA home, where they would both live. She said to him, "I thought you were just going to bring a bag" or something. So, yeah, her motto is leave when things are bad but I don't think that's a great model. When you marry someone, don't you marry for better or worse? Plus, yes, I agree, she does seem to be high on the fact that her sisters are down and she's up. I can't forget last season when she was helping Khloe pack up her home and she made a snarky comment about Lamer not coming back for certain things, so they should decide what to do with them. 

• Love 6

I don't think Kim honestly has any idea what real unconditional love is like with a significant other. It's not picture perfect and Kim doesn't get that because she and Kayne have no problems, probably because like others have said, they are hardly around each other. Kim did treat Kris H really bad. If anyone watched the NY season, she left to go to events almost half the time and then got mad when he wanted at the end of their NY trip to start moving his stuff to her LA home, where they would both live. She said to him, "I thought you were just going to bring a bag" or something. So, yeah, her motto is leave when things are bad but I don't think that's a great model. When you marry someone, don't you marry for better or worse? Plus, yes, I agree, she does seem to be high on the fact that her sisters are down and she's up. I can't forget last season when she was helping Khloe pack up her home and she made a snarky comment about Lamer not coming back for certain things, so they should decide what to do with them.

I also think it bothers her that the emphasis on the show lately is on Kourtney and Khloe and their personal lives. Kim is nothing more than background noise. I think that could be why she's making the most of f all her scenes by stuffing her face and talking about how fat she is and how much fatter she'll get.

• Love 3

I watch this stupid show with these stupid people and my takeaway is this: how often do we have to watch Kim eat and chew and chew and chew? She chews and chews and her face neither expresses pleasure or disgust. She just chews like she's standing in the field, chewing.

• Love 1

I watch this stupid show with these stupid people and my takeaway is this: how often do we have to watch Kim eat and chew and chew and chew? She chews and chews and her face neither expresses pleasure or disgust. She just chews like she's standing in the field, chewing.

Sort of like a cow chewing it's cud? Though she does moan a bit when enjoying a churro, or cheesecake.

• Love 1

What did Kris H ever do to deserve Kimmy's wrath? They had just been married, FFS.

What did Kris H ever do to deserve Kimmy's wrath? They had just been married, FFS.

He expected to move in, put his stuff in her closet, bring his dogs over, maybe even let them sleep in the master bedroom. The fool thought they were like a real married couple!!!

• Love 2

He expected to move in, put his stuff in her closet, bring his dogs over, maybe even let them sleep in the master bedroom. The fool thought they were like a real married couple!!!

He also expected her to hang out with his family too! Like when his sister came to see in NY and he expected Kim to hang out with them. 

Back to the episode, there are a few things where I get why Kris would keep the contact with Lamer. If he calls her, she should answer and she can talk to him about him. But about Khloe? No. That should never be a topic. I seem to recall in the last episode-or maybe another one, but it was one of the recent seasons, it may have even been this episode..they blend together in my head- Khloe mentioned something about Kris saying something to Lamer about Khloe's rumored new boyfriend and Khloe said something like, "I saw the text and she told Lamer, don't believe everything you hear, it's not true" I assume this new boyfriend rumor is about James..? Or is the timeline off? Either way, Khloe's love life should be no concern of Lamer's or a topic. Also giving out her new number is so screwed up. I can't think that Kris didn't know the reason for number change. Unless these people change numbers constantly, whenever someone changes a number now in todays day and age, I kind of always ask why. People don't change numbers all the time now, do they? So I can't help but wonder why Kris acted like an idiot and just gave it to him.

Edited by WhosThatGirl

He also expected her to hang out with his family too! Like when his sister came to see in NY and he expected Kim to hang out with them.

Back to the episode, there are a few things where I get why Kris would keep the contact with Lamer. If he calls her, she should answer and she can talk to him about him. But about Khloe? No. That should never be a topic. I seem to recall in the last episode-or maybe another one, but it was one of the recent seasons, it may have even been this episode..they blend together in my head- Khloe mentioned something about Kris saying something to Lamer about Khloe's rumored new boyfriend and Khloe said something like, "I saw the text and she told Lamer, don't believe everything you hear, it's not true" I assume this new boyfriend rumor is about James..? Or is the timeline off? Either way, Khloe's love life should be no concern of Lamer's or a topic. Also giving out her new number is so screwed up. I can't think that Kris didn't know the reason for number change. Unless these people change numbers constantly, whenever someone changes a number now in todays day and age, I kind of always ask why. People don't change numbers all the time now, do they? So I can't help but wonder why Kris acted like an idiot and just gave it to him.

I guarantee if Kris didn't say a word about Khloe to him, the calls would stop quickly. He only calls to get information

about her.

Brings me to one of my all time favorite Scott Disick lines: When Kim was crying (actually crying) about Kris moving in with her, etc., Scott looked at her for a second and then said "You DO realize you're married."

• Love 3

Even Kourtney was staring at Kim during that scene because Kim kept saying, "You aren't bringing a bag?" and Kourt just stared at her. That season was pretty funny. When I think about it in hindsight. Also, this show really tries to edit out the Kris H period, I've noticed. They very rarely show reruns where Kim and Kris H's relationship is a focal point. And does anyone watch those random "Kardashion rules" specials they have been having? I caught one and it was about all their vacations and they talked about the Bora Bora trip and they never once showed Kris H, even though they showed and talked about Kim losing her earrings but not how. It was funny, they really never ever showed him once. 

• Love 1

The best in Bora Bora was when Kris H found out Kim had been married before. Everyone tried to downplay it as teen foolishness but you could tell Scott was dying to ask if he'd seen Kims sex tape.

And Kims freak out over the flower petals all over the room. I think she was complaining too that the room was too big!!!! I bet now she'd throw a fit if she got a room that small.

• Love 2

Recently they did show Humphries Bora Bora episodes. Last weekend I think, they had a marathon of all the vacations. I remember it because I was like who the hell is this dopey white boy. Then I remembered.....

Khloe's ass in the tiger cage. Just no. That is not attractive. She used to be my favorite.

Edited by Shoppergal

I know someone else already mentioned how they're always on their phones when around other people but I noticed Kylie even had her phone out during her appearance!  (Which confused me by the way...I don't understand how there's that many people willing to get smashed in a huge crowd just to watch Kylie up on a balcony..)    She's being paid for this, how hard is it to put her phone down for an hour or two.  Certainly didn't seem like a very long appearance.  

I know someone else already mentioned how they're always on their phones when around other people but I noticed Kylie even had her phone out during her appearance!  (Which confused me by the way...I don't understand how there's that many people willing to get smashed in a huge crowd just to watch Kylie up on a balcony..)    She's being paid for this, how hard is it to put her phone down for an hour or two.  Certainly didn't seem like a very long appearance.  

• Love 1