Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Out of Genoa

• Start Topic

I've been crying on and off for two days and just spending a lot of time listening to his music. I guess you guys all know this but the city of Seattle is in mourning. We feel like he was part of our hearts and our soul. Rest in peace darling Chris, you took a part of all of us with you.

• Love 9

@peacheslatour and @valleycliffe George is good! He's looking so handsome and we've been having a lot of fun. Works been a bit crazy with a lot of changes at my store and I have a bunch of stuff to do before I go to the new one (that opens in October but they start people well before that so they can set up all the stuff inside and hold job fairs). Nothing's changed with the 2 weirdos messing with me but hopefully I'll be away from them starting in August or so. 

Has anyone heard anything from @LeftPhalange? It's been quite sometime ... and this cool ? pal has been involved in our y&r fam (and other soap forum groups) for years. 

• Love 6
Just now, Petunia13 said:

@peacheslatour and @valleycliffe George is good! He's looking so handsome and we've been having a lot of fun. Works been a bit crazy with a lot of changes at my store and I have a bunch of stuff to do before I go to the new one (that opens in October but they start people well before that so they can set up all the stuff inside and hold job fairs). Nothing's changed with the 2 weirdos messing with me but hopefully I'll be away from them starting in August or so. 

Has anyone heard anything from @LeftPhalange? It's been quite sometime ... and this cool ? pal has been involved in our y&r fam (and other soap forum groups) for years. 

Glad George is doing good and you'll not have to deal with the two goons in a couple months. I have not heard from Lefty but I know they were disgusted with Show.

• Love 4

Hey, Peaches!

Steve is feeling better. He finished the last of his antibiotics on Monday and the vet said the infection was gone. He has 10 more days left of treatment for his liver and then we can stop that too. We're both looking forward to no more meds after three long months of treatment. Thanks for asking!

• Love 8
11 hours ago, jewel21 said:

Hey, Peaches!

Steve is feeling better. He finished the last of his antibiotics on Monday and the vet said the infection was gone. He has 10 more days left of treatment for his liver and then we can stop that too. We're both looking forward to no more meds after three long months of treatment. Thanks for asking!

Oh that's great hear! It's so hard when animals get sick because they don't understand what is happening to them.

• Love 7

LOL  thank you, i haven't watched a horror movie since i saw the exorcist in the theatre.

scared me half to death...being raised catholic didn't help either.

LOL  later, i did try and watch nightmare on elm street...

i like to watch tv with no lights on (the husband hates it), so one night i had my pillow, blanket and was all set lying on the couch to watch it.  i lasted about the first 10 min., turned the channel, turned on the lights and was awake most of the night..

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I thought he and Reince got sent home right after Saudi Arabia?  

They rematerialize in a clap of thunder and a cloud of sulphur.

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Snaporaz said:

I thought he and Reince got sent home right after Saudi Arabia?  

Possibly, I know that Sean Spicer,  a life long Catholic was not invited to go to the Vatican. I think we're gonna have a new Press Snekratary.

• Love 7

watching cnn and hillary clinton is giving the commencement speech at her alma mater wellesley in massachusettes..

what an intelligent, thoughtful and articulate speaker she is..

apparently, when she gave her first commencement speech there, she was a graduating student and the first one to give the speech...

what could have been.

• Love 9

I was going to post Memorial Day quotations and stuff (I have a degree in history -concentration in US- so am a bit of a war buff/nerd) I also am friends with a couple war vets and have war vets in my family (one who died as a result of combat). Anyhow, I worked today and am going back tonight. Our store was crazy busy and had inspections so it was cranky people central. In the hub bub  I left my headphones on a register counter when I helped herd the cats and they were zoinked.

I think of y'all daily ❤️ I hope you guys enjoyed the holiday and weather.  George is doing well. His friend Macaroni is getting married and he's best man. Also he's been a real sweetie to me and loving these super long walks we're taking. Tell Steve @jewel21 I'm proud of him! He is a tough cookie.  @peacheslatour and @Snaporaz that's my girlfriend's kitchen and hound. @Cupid Stunt you have a black belt in cooking! @boes and @PatsyandEddie and the gang - I enjoy how you guys have been kicking ass in the show jokes dept, like usual. 

• Love 9

Aww, thanks, I will let Steve know! Two more days and he's done his treatment and we can stop the meds. He finishes on my birthday, which is kind of nice. I miss you, girl. You need to post more.

• Love 6

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was in the Handmaid's Tale ? Our society had become Gilead, and there were black police/government SUVs everywhere, and I was out somewhere with my husband and there was a government guy with a taser asking me questions (what was my name etc.), and if I refused to answer him, he shocked me! I think I was actually crying in my sleep ?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Capricasix said:

I had a dream a couple of nights ago that I was in the Handmaid's Tale ? Our society had become Gilead, and there were black police/government SUVs everywhere, and I was out somewhere with my husband and there was a government guy with a taser asking me questions (what was my name etc.), and if I refused to answer him, he shocked me! I think I was actually crying in my sleep ?

That's horrifying. I'm sorry that happened to you.

• Love 6
On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 2:56 PM, peacheslatour said:

A solemn and respectful Memorial Day to all.

Is anyone having a barbecue? 

I hope everyone had a good holiday weekend.

My parents were in town for a check up on my father's hip replacements, so we had Mr.Stunt's family over for a barbecue Saturday.

Memorial Day the station sponsors a homeless veteran event at the VA Park, with new clothes and shoes, streetcar passes, personal hygiene products, meal and laundry coupons, medical check ups, and VA counselors. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

It's my birthday and half of my friends, family and bosses forgot. Oh birthdays, you've always sucked, heh. 

That does suck, jewel21!!

Happy Birthday and know that we love you here!

• Love 10
9 hours ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Homeless and veterans is shameful. Homelessness in general is so terrible but it seems especially wrong when it's someone who has put their life on the line protecting their country. SMDH

We've been sponsoring this for 12 years, and it still astonishes me that this is the one day out of the whole year families of veterans see their homeless family member. So many of these veteran's are physically and mentally disabled, and any small act of acknowledgement and grace lets them know they are valued.

45 minutes ago, jewel21 said:

It's my birthday and half of my friends, family and bosses forgot. Oh birthdays, you've always sucked, heh. 

tumblr_o2ywsgNNDn1tr11rio1_500.gif

Bootsy Collins say, "Have a Funk-tastic Birthday, Jewel-Baby!"

• Love 9