Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Out of Genoa

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Day Five Isolation Evening: Jeeves brought me a pre-dinner snack of mixed Goldfish, caramel corn, and hot ginger tea, his plating skills are improving, note the separation between pretzel and parmesan goldfish, and the use of Tupperware:

image.png.c9d9bc6875e94547b82f24f27debf4aa.png

The, the pièce de résistance, what some thought was impossible! Behold with thine own eyes...Jeeves has produced the perfect bowl of pasta en brodo! Silky smooth pasta cooked in broth, then lovingly tossed with butter, pecorino romano, and black pepper. It was comforting, and there was the perfect amount of buttery brodo, piping hot and wonderful!

image.png.be3f0ba7fdd5f83b866911817e80d477.png

It is a Covid miracle!

Jeeves did you proud!  Well done.

(I'm glad you've got an appetite, that's a good sign.  How are feeling otherwise?

• Like 5
1 hour ago, boes said:

Jeeves did you proud!  Well done.

(I'm glad you've got an appetite, that's a good sign.  How are feeling otherwise?

My appetite is good I guess. I'm craving whole food like fresh veggies, salad, pasta, etc. The worst days were last Saturday and Sunday morning, when I thought I might have to go to the hospital but it was just a really bad flu like wave. After that it's been more like a bad cold. I thought it had been improving but last night a cough started all night, and today it was gone but I'm really congested. It seems like it hits everyone differently.

I just had a cry over my ruined holiday though. I cannot believe we managed to avoid this for three years and then 24 hours before our first holiday in 4+ years this happens. Then again, Jeeves has his own health issues and he's managed to stay negative (touch wood) and if we'd been on our trip I would definitely have passed it to him so it's best it happened the way it did. I whine but honestly I'm lucky, we're all lucky, that with Covid we all had internet, Zoom, TV, Netflix, etc. Imagine the Black Plague in England, circa 1660s and THAT would have sucked royally! Just sitting in your hovel with death all around. No thank you. At least we have creature comforts nowadays right?!?

• Hugs 5
  • Love 1

Gingerella, do you mind if I ask what your itinerary for this trip was - and will be again?  I noticed in an earlier post that you'd studied Dutch so the Netherlands, for sure?  Were you going elsewhere?

I took a February trip, long time ago now, to the Netherlands and to England.  In my late 30's/early 40's, I saved my pennies and took 5 trips to Europe, all of them in fall, after school had started and the tourists weren't as thick on the ground and loved every one.  The February trip was cold, and snowy but it was part of the beauty.  Also, the museums were pretty empty, especially in Amsterdam.  I studied Dutch, too, and used it in an open air market there.  The person running the stand listened to me patiently and then asked if I would kindly switch to English.  I must have been hurting her ears with my Dutch.

I know it sounds facile, but clearing this roadblock is only going to make this trip, when it happens, even sweeter.  

I hope you're feeling better today.

• Like 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, boes said:

Gingerella, do you mind if I ask what your itinerary for this trip was - and will be again?  I noticed in an earlier post that you'd studied Dutch so the Netherlands, for sure?  Were you going elsewhere?

I took a February trip, long time ago now, to the Netherlands and to England.  In my late 30's/early 40's, I saved my pennies and took 5 trips to Europe, all of them in fall, after school had started and the tourists weren't as thick on the ground and loved every one.  The February trip was cold, and snowy but it was part of the beauty.  Also, the museums were pretty empty, especially in Amsterdam.  I studied Dutch, too, and used it in an open air market there.  The person running the stand listened to me patiently and then asked if I would kindly switch to English.  I must have been hurting her ears with my Dutch.

I know it sounds facile, but clearing this roadblock is only going to make this trip, when it happens, even sweeter.  

I hope you're feeling better today.

Hi, indeed we were going to be based in AMS and wander the city and do some day trips (Gouda, Delft, Haarlem) and then spend a few days with my friend in Gent, Belgium and see Gent and Brugge, then back up to AMS for a few more days. I'm trying to rebook for mid March but its proving difficult. I wont be able to get the lovely hotel I'd booked because they're full up, so I'll have to find another place, which is a pity because we had booked a lovely canal view room. I like expensive hotels and they're cheaper in winter. Plus I generally dislike tourists and other travelers so, winter!

I was warned already that the Dutch won't allow me to try to speak Dutch once they know I speak English so I figured I'd at least be able to greet the housekeeping staff with a daily "Goedemorgen! Hoe gaat het?" And the belt out a few "danke je wel, goededag" and "Bedankdt, doei!" on my way out of shops and such! Maybe if I'm lucky I can pull a "Is dat een schilpad?!?" out of my ass if I see something in a canal...They can't stop us from doing that, ja?!?

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, gingerella said:

Hi, indeed we were going to be based in AMS and wander the city and do some day trips (Gouda, Delft, Haarlem) and then spend a few days with my friend in Gent, Belgium and see Gent and Brugge, then back up to AMS for a few more days. I'm trying to rebook for mid March but its proving difficult. I wont be able to get the lovely hotel I'd booked because they're full up, so I'll have to find another place, which is a pity because we had booked a lovely canal view room. I like expensive hotels and they're cheaper in winter. Plus I generally dislike tourists and other travelers so, winter!

I was warned already that the Dutch won't allow me to try to speak Dutch once they know I speak English so I figured I'd at least be able to greet the housekeeping staff with a daily "Goedemorgen! Hoe gaat het?" And the belt out a few "danke je wel, goededag" and "Bedankdt, doei!" on my way out of shops and such! Maybe if I'm lucky I can pull a "Is dat een schilpad?!?" out of my ass if I see something in a canal...They can't stop us from doing that, ja?!?

That sounds like a fantastic trip.  I'm sorry about the hotel.  Hopefully you'll find an acceptable replacement.  I don't care how you do it, but you have to  get to say "Is dat een schilpad?!?" at least once on your trip.  Maybe just point and shout it out one day?  Keep them guessing.  The only word I still remember is Alstublieft.

I'm generally not into souvenirs, but I still have several Delft tiles I bought at a shop near the old Cathedral, supposedly taken from an 18th century house that had been demolished.  I'll believe anything.

I hope you're well soon and back to getting yourself and Jeeves over to Holland.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Day Six Isolation: Jeeves presented me with a cheese plate for lunch. I continue to be impressed with his plating skills as his composition is improving daily! He thoughtfully includes copious amounts of fresh fruits because he was worried about my constitution being off. How caring is that?

image.png.774804aa2357ee08bec26b3a78ec51a3.png

Dinner was take out from our usual Friday night haunt, vegetarian Vietnamese. We began with crispy spring rolls wrapped in fresh lettuce and mint, again, so that I might take in fresh veggies of some sort!

image.png.a064b1bb9fec9040fbc96cf42df238e5.png

This course was followed by a piping hot sweet and sour soup with fresh veggies and tofu:

image.png.95df542feb48cfe4e8f259e4ba0377b1.png

By then I was full, but I agreed to try a small portion of the eggplant and tofu with rice:

image.png.06106dd187f50b3a7135808aff0bf6f6.png

The finale was a mug of hot mint tea with honey, and the remainder of my lemon tea cake from earlier this week (I couldn't say which day because they all have melted into one long durge at this point). I feel Jeeves is really getting the hang of all this!

ETA: Although I am still testing positive, Jeeves went for a clinic test which is more precise and thankfully he tested negative. Tonight is my last dose of Paxlovid.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3

Day Seven Isolation: Today it has been raining on and off all day, so during what we thought was a pause before the next rain, Jeeves agreed to accompany me on a promenade round the neighborhood, unmasked but walking several yards apart. This proved a fine thing but within five minutes it began to pour and thus our walkabout was unceremoniously cancelled. Jeeves being in full butler mode now, thoughtfully remembered to bring a large golf umbrella so I donned my mask and we walked back to the manse under the umbrella. Once on the front porch, I took in the fresh air for a few minutes, it felt fabulous!

Since it was rainy and cold, I wished aloud for tomato soup and a grilled cheese sandwich et voila! This appeared about an hour later:

Screenshot_20230225-162034_Gallery(1).jpg

Jeeves was concerned that the soup was not hot enough but it was piping and delicious! He even noted that he had used not one, but TWO cheeses for the grilled cheese - both Gouda and Cheddar (well done Jeeves!) - he was very pleased with himself and I complimented him copiously and enthusiastically so that he would know he had done an excellent job!

I am unsure as to what dinner will be this evening, but this may be the night that I instruct him on how to make baked apples! I tested negative today, which means if I test negative on Monday I can be released from jail, so tonight or tomorrow may be my last chances to hone Jeeves' skills. If anyone has ideas on what else to try to get him to prepare, please do not be shy! Keep in mind we do not eat meat though. I was considering pancakes for Sunday brunch...dare I???

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 1
  • Applause 4

All I can say for sure is that your above posts have me very hungry!  Jeeves is developing excellent skills, well done!

I think pancakes sound wonderful, or, if Jeeve's skill set is up to it, perhaps crepes with blueberries or raspberries with ricotta and/or mascarpone?  Sprig of mint?  Cheddar and onion quiche?  Latkes with applesauce?

Damn, you've really made me hungry!

I hope you continue on with the negative testing!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, boes said:

All I can say for sure is that your above posts have me very hungry!  Jeeves is developing excellent skills, well done!

I think pancakes sound wonderful, or, if Jeeve's skill set is up to it, perhaps crepes with blueberries or raspberries with ricotta and/or mascarpone?  Sprig of mint?  Cheddar and onion quiche?  Latkes with applesauce?

Damn, you've really made me hungry!

I hope you continue on with the negative testing!

Thank you @boes! Jeeves served me a late evening supper of leftover Vietnamese food from last night. He took it upon himself to combine two entrees and rice and heat through. I did not photograph this dish because it was not aesthetically pleasing however it tasted quite lovely! The stirring in of the eggplant made everything a bit creamy in a pleasing way. Good on you, Jeeves! I have just texted him directions for baked apples, he was indignant when I told him my friends online don't think he's capable of such delights...He scoffed and said indeed he was! Let us see...

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
30 minutes ago, gingerella said:

That's very funny, and accurate, as I remember.  My dad's grandmother was Dutch - that's where my "boes" name comes from.  But the only Dutch he knew were the curses she'd fling at him and his brothers and sisters while chasing them out of her garden.  She'd had 15 children and 48 grandchildren and by the time he came along, grandchildren, or children of any kind, had lost any allure they might have ever had for her.   He could rattle off those phrases like a pro, but that was about it.  

• LOL 4
(edited)
On 3/1/2023 at 8:19 AM, boes said:

Gingerella, Jewel21, when you get a chance can you let us know how you're feeling?  Hope it's good news!

Boes, I'm doing better, thanks! I failed to post my last few days of isolation, I was trying to maintain my sanity quite frankly, but Jeeves did in fact, make some baked apples. I need to upload my final Isolation Diary entries this weekend!

Overall I feel wiped out, very tired, bleary eyed, dizzy sometimes, and still trying to get rid of a sinus thing. But I didn't have to go to hospital so that's the whole point I suppose.

PSA: If you have not yet gotten your Bivalent Booster, please do so ASAP! The country is woefully undervaxxed with the bivalent and if folks don't get vaxxed this thing will continue to mutate and we'll never get it under control.

ETA: boes, I am still fighting with Air France to give me vouchers for our tickets so that we can re book at a later date but for the past two weeks they've given me the run around and I can only speak with an offshore call center, and each time I have to start the story all over again, and every time they tell me I'll heard back within 72 hours and of course I don't. Thursday a lady said she would call me Friday, she swore to me she would, and of course she did not. Fucking fuckers. DO NOT EVERY BUY A TICKET ON AIR FRANCE! You can buy through their partners if need be, Delta or KLM, but never directly with Air France, they suck.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 3/1/2023 at 11:19 AM, boes said:

Gingerella, Jewel21, when you get a chance can you let us know how you're feeling?  Hope it's good news!

Hi Boes, thanks for asking! I'm feeling better each day. I was tired coming back to work, just walking from the washroom back to the clinic would make me break out in a sweat. Thankfully that is happening less and less. I haven't started working out again, or cleaning the house, but that might be more laziness than anything else, heh. 

I have been sneezing all day though so I hope I am not coming down with a cold. Lots of people coughing and sneezing on the bus and metro and not many wearing masks other than me and one or two others.

Gingerella, I'm glad you're feeling better and I'm looking forward to reading your entries. 

• Hugs 2
  • Love 2

Hey, my fellow preverts, I hope you're all well and that Gingerella and Jewel21 continue to be on the mend.

I haven't posted much this week due to our dog, Bodhi, being ill.  She's a rescue we adopted 4 years ago from a senior dog rescue group.  Her previous guardian was terminally ill and her family surrendered her as they were apparently overwhelmed.  She's a doberman, and was 11 when she came to us.  We've had dobermans for at least the last 30 years and never had one who'd lived past 10.  When Bodhi came to us, we were expecting an old dog with limited energy and mobility, but she was anything but.  When she first jumped out of the truck and saw our big yard, she, she loped around it, explored and acted like a puppy.   That never stopped until recently.

She developed this infection in one of the digits on her right front paw and for the past 6 months we've been treating her with antibiotics and trying to keep her from worrying the wound too much.  The only other option was surgery which we didn't want to do since she was 15.  But, last week, we decided to go ahead and have the digit removed.  We thought it was the best thing to do for a dog that seemed to have so much more life in her.

But we were wrong and I regret going ahead with the surgery.  This past week hasn't been good for her and yesterday she developed a secondary infection.  This morning, the vet came over and gave her the peace she needed.  

And oh my, the house seems empty.  

I know it's the choice we agree to when we adopt an animal, to be responsible for them and to them through the bad as well as the good but it certainly never gets any easier.

• Hugs 4
  • Sad 8

Boes , I am sincerely sorry for your loss. It’s gut wrenching to say good-bye and experience that emptiness in your home. 
OTOH, how wonderful that you chose to share your lives with a senior dog who may have languished in a shelter. Instead, you came along and loved her. 
Don’t have any regrets over choosing surgery to alleviate her issues. 
You are right in that it never gets easier. These four legged phenoms stake a claim on our hearts immediately. Because of the love she received, Bodhi lived four more years. That’s four years of joy. Joy she never might have had but for your family. XXOO 

• Love 9

Oh, Boes, I'm so sorry for your loss. But I agree with everything Patsy said. It's easy to play the 'what if' game but you did everything in your power to help your furbaby. And you gave her four more wonderful years filled with love and joy. *hugs*

• Love 7

Dear boes, PatsyandEdie put it beautifully. Adopting a senior pet is such a kind and generous thing to do. I know of people who had to give up a pet and it's just heartbreaking to think of that pet doing nothing wrong and then having their lives upended. When an animal loves you it's the most amazing thing. When their short lives are over we're left missing them so much. It is incredible how a small animal can have such a big presence in our homes. You shouldn't second guess yourself. You did what you thought was best. What more can anyone do? If we all had crystal balls and could see different scenarios play out in those balls, well... we'd probably still be second guessing ourselves. And some situations have only unhappy/unsatisfactory options for outcomes no matter what we do. You gave her a wonderful gift of an extended happy life. That's beautiful. I am sorry for your loss. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Dear @boesI think echo the others, you did your best for your girl, and she for you. Please don't second guess your decision and make it your fault because it was not. When it is someone's time, it's their time, and there is nothing we can do to alter that path. It was just her time. And like others have said, you gave her a beautiful second life, and giving a senior dog a gift like that is so beautiful. Big hugs to you dear lady. xo

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 3/10/2023 at 11:28 PM, boes said:

Hey, my fellow preverts, I hope you're all well and that Gingerella and Jewel21 continue to be on the mend.

I haven't posted much this week due to our dog, Bodhi, being ill.  She's a rescue we adopted 4 years ago from a senior dog rescue group.  Her previous guardian was terminally ill and her family surrendered her as they were apparently overwhelmed.  She's a doberman, and was 11 when she came to us.  We've had dobermans for at least the last 30 years and never had one who'd lived past 10.  When Bodhi came to us, we were expecting an old dog with limited energy and mobility, but she was anything but.  When she first jumped out of the truck and saw our big yard, she, she loped around it, explored and acted like a puppy.   That never stopped until recently.

She developed this infection in one of the digits on her right front paw and for the past 6 months we've been treating her with antibiotics and trying to keep her from worrying the wound too much.  The only other option was surgery which we didn't want to do since she was 15.  But, last week, we decided to go ahead and have the digit removed.  We thought it was the best thing to do for a dog that seemed to have so much more life in her.

But we were wrong and I regret going ahead with the surgery.  This past week hasn't been good for her and yesterday she developed a secondary infection.  This morning, the vet came over and gave her the peace she needed.  

And oh my, the house seems empty.  

I know it's the choice we agree to when we adopt an animal, to be responsible for them and to them through the bad as well as the good but it certainly never gets any easier.

Aw, my heart goes out to you!  I so agree with previous comments.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

I am having a bitch of a time with this site. I normally use Safari. I haven't been here all week due to life keeping me from watching the show and not having the time to come here either. So now all of a sudden this weekend, m (maybe even Friday?), I can get on, but no longer can post, or quote, or give any kind of a like other than the green thumbs up. Spoilers are all visible, I can't send a message, and I can't see notifications - nothing happens when I click on it. And it's wonky in other ways.

I tried to get on with Chrome, but could not access the site at all this weekend.

I emailed them here. Haven't heard back yet.

On Safari all of the issues are still the same, but I tried Chrome again and was able to get on and I am at least able to type in a post. When I hit Submit Reply we'll see if it goes all the way through, but so far so good. Except that I HATE CHROME!!!!!!!!!!@!@!#W$#$#$$%U^T#@@#T$@#$! And I resent having to use a browser I despise in order to access this site.

If there are any mods that read this, please forward it to wherever the heck information like this is supposed to go. 

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 2

@Snaporaz  - I may have reported your last post here by accident. When I was clicking around on everything to see if what if anything worked, I hit the grey triangle in the bottom left and then it disappeared and stayed disappeared in Safari, but I see it and the other two icons (which are gone in Safari), here in Chrome. I included that info in my email to them here, that I did not intend to report your post, but most likely it didn't go through - I hope. I didn't get a pop up window asking me why or anything, which is what I think should happen, but who knows. Again, if any mods read this...

• Hugs 2

No worries, @SweePea59.   I haven't gotten any notice or warning or anything about being reported.

Has anyone else had problems?  Was the site just down for maintenance over the weekend?  I didn't come here at all on Friday or Saturday, so I don't know.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

Has anyone else had problems?

I did last week.  It wouldn't let me post anything but 'other media'.  I tried resetting my account (didn't work) and then just restarted my computer (which did work).

• Useful 2

Firefox? I used to love it. But they used to update it almost every day and it would take so long to get on the internet waiting for those updates so I stopped using it. That was a long time ago. I didn't know it was still around.

• Love 1

I've noticed the site's been very slow loading, and then last night I kept getting a 503 Site is Temporarily Unavailable message then this morning it was okay and I had to log back in. Something's wonky. The best thing to do is post about your specific issues - just copy and paste from here - into the Bugs thread. That way @SilverStormmwill see it, or maybe she'll see this and read a few posts up from here.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, gingerella said:

I've noticed the site's been very slow loading, and then last night I kept getting a 503 Site is Temporarily Unavailable message then this morning it was okay and I had to log back in. Something's wonky. The best thing to do is post about your specific issues - just copy and paste from here - into the Bugs thread. That way @SilverStormmwill see it, or maybe she'll see this and read a few posts up from here.

According to the dev:

Amazon failed in some strange way last night that took the IPS cloud stuff down for 6 or more hours.

Which would explain what you experienced.

If anyone has any other issues, please post them over here, thanks.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
21 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

If anyone has any other issues, please post them over here, thanks.

I can't post on this site through Safari anymore. And there are several other major problems now as well.  I have to open up Chrome and go through Chrome to post, etc. And I do not like Chrome at all. And I did email them here about the problems but no one has bothered to answer me. Has this site decided that people who use Safari as their browser, and have been using it here for years, are no longer welcome? That's all I can figure.

ETA: I went to the link you provided and I looked through a few threads but there don't seem to be any pertaining to the problems I am having. And I did have trouble accessing the site through wretched Chrome last weekend. Since the site was updated there is still at least one thing that hasn't been resolved. Not a big deal, but annoying when you can no longer get the info you're used to getting.

Edited by SweePea59
37 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

I can't post on this site through Safari anymore. And there are several other major problems now as well.  I have to open up Chrome and go through Chrome to post, etc. And I do not like Chrome at all. And I did email them here about the problems but no one has bothered to answer me. Has this site decided that people who use Safari as their browser, and have been using it here for years, are no longer welcome? That's all I can figure.

ETA: I went to the link you provided and I looked through a few threads but there don't seem to be any pertaining to the problems I am having. And I did have trouble accessing the site through wretched Chrome last weekend. Since the site was updated there is still at least one thing that hasn't been resolved. Not a big deal, but annoying when you can no longer get the info you're used to getting.

I am accessing this site using Safari, no problems.  The site was always slow loading pages especially if there are a lot of pics/memes to load within posts.  

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Foghorn Leghorn said:

I am accessing this site using Safari, no problems.

Hmm. Well I am not having any other problems with Safari and I am not having problems accessing any other sites through Safari. Only this site.

4 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Thanks. I don't have that problem. Re-opening and re-starting hasn't done anything to fix these all of a sudden new problems.

Have you tried using a private window in Safari to see this site loads any differently?

8 hours ago, luv2lurk said:

Hi @SweePea59 I use Safari for this site and it works 90% of the time. The other 10% it freezes so I close and re-open. Yes the ads slow it down, but if not for them we couldn't converse, right?

I use Ad Block to stop the ads.  It has a free version and I am pretty sure it only work with Safari. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Jaded said:

Have you tried using a private window in Safari to see this site loads any differently?

I just tried that. Weirdly I couldn't even sign in. Less was even working on the site!

Happy Birthday, Y&R! And BTW...

ETA: I posted this on March 26th, "our" birthday. But Chrome doesn't like me any more than I like Chrome, and kept it unposted in the Reply box below, even though I did hit Submit Reply and saw it come up. 

Edited by SweePea59
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
On 3/23/2023 at 4:42 PM, SweePea59 said:

SweePea, this was posted today and I think it might be why you are having problems with Safari. 

• Thanks 1
  • Useful 1

Hubby and I both just tested positive for Covid. 🤬 So has SIL.   We all felt fine over Easter weekend  

We just feel like we have a mild cold so not too badly  Our one DIL is a pharmacist so we will see if we qualify for drugs  

• Hugs 5
  • Sad 1
35 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Hubby and I both just tested positive for Covid. 🤬 So has SIL.   We all felt fine over Easter weekend  

We just feel like we have a mild cold so not too badly  Our one DIL is a pharmacist so we will see if we qualify for drugs  

Feel better.  I hope it stays a mild case.  Let us know how you do.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1

Oh @PatsyandEddie! Welcome to thecub? If we livedcloser I'd send my butler over to serve you. I am available for butler training tips!

Big hug to you and the Mr.

ETA: If you require entertainment or chatter, we are here fir you, just as you all were here for me and @jewel21

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1

Thanks peeps! We’re both super tired and coughing today but we know it could be worse. 
Our toddler granddaughter has it as do her parents. 
WTF universe. 
gingerella, thanks for the offer of Jeeves but we are muddling through.😘 I think it will be over in a day or two. 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Thanks peeps! We’re both super tired and coughing today but we know it could be worse. 
Our toddler granddaughter has it as do her parents. 
WTF universe. 
gingerella, thanks for the offer of Jeeves but we are muddling through.😘 I think it will be over in a day or two. 

Definitely take the Paxlovid if you can get it, it'll help speed things up and reduce anything else. I had two bad days, then the rest were like a bad cold. Cough it all up baby! xo At least you don't have to quarantine in your own home from hubby so that makes it easier for you both I think. I ate lots of warm comforting things, like I lived on pastina. Just relax and take it easy, when you start to feel better in a few days, I found taking baby walks outside helped.

Edited by gingerella
  • Like 1
  • Love 2