Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

For a while the LM commercial featured the little kid driving over the flower bed. Now the commercial is featuring Finn. 

Right, but that would have taken one, maybe two days of taping for him. Even if they carry on that storyline in the commercials, he's looking at, at most, a few days of work for each commercial that will probably have a life span of several months. It's not going to conflict with or replace his B&B job. He can do it on the weekend or during times he's on the backburner. 

• Like 6

Isn’t Eye on Fashion a Spencer publication?  So why would Lurch and Hope, in an intimate pose, be featured on the cover when Hope should be the only one on the cover. Not only that but they give Lurch top billing over Hope.  

WTF is RJ’s problem?  He tells Luna a secret that she has no business knowing. Good move RJ.  I’m sure that move won’t bite you in the ass. 

Todays hairdo on Taylor doesn’t look like a pile of 💩 anymore. It now looks like someone has the “Hersey Squirts” on her head.   

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Thomas is the fashion designer.  Hope is like creative director.  Makes sense it would feature the designer more. 

Eric's needs to be reigned in by CEOs and Carter. I really don't care what's wrong with him at this point.  

RJ won't tell any family about Eric but he'll tell a stranger. 

Brooke so tacky I had to get home to Ridge.  Then tries to act like she wasn't meaning what she said.

If Ridge cares about Steffy updates then he should be asking and Taylor should be just texting him. 

• Like 5
12 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Hope is targeting Thomas? For what? She already has money and fame, so what would she be targeting him for exactly?

I don't get it either. If she was a grifter, she couldve had Thomas at the drop of a hat at any point in the last four years. Where was all this hand wringing when Thomas was going to sig away his custody of Douglas for sex?

Come on Taylor, we all know how and why that happened. You were so stupid and short sighted that you never saw your marriage was all about Brooke, and Ridge trying to put a stop to his relationship with her. No, that was something your arrogance and sanctimonious bullshit would not allow. 

As it happens, on on the S6 playlist on YT right now right after their famous St Thomas vacation and it is so blatantly obvious that Ridge was using her as a mess to an end to protect his dad and give him a chance to work things out with Brooke. And while I think Brooke should've went about her business then too, Taylor the World Renown Therapist® should have seen that for the bullshit scheme that it was. She willingly has settled for a man with divided loyalty from literally day one and only ever gets him when someone (usually Stephanie, but now her worthless children) puts their thumb on the scale.

Everything you said about Brooke is spot on. I'd be lying if I said I have been a fan of hers since I started watching, but the extent of her "scheming" to get Ridge was her random--and admittedly very sus--visit to meet Caroline while she recovered from fainting at her wedding and hiding a letter for a day--and Thorne was the one who suggested it to her in the first place!

am also very, very tired of everyone going on about whose fault it is. It is no one's fault. Their history notwithstanding; Hope and Thomas are two consenting adults, who have decided to take it to the next level. It was a choice. Where it goes remains to be seen. 

Same. They're adults and as awful as his sins against Hope have been, it is her decision to move past it and she absolutely has (to my permanent chagrin, but no use continuing to bitch about that). Brooke's gotta accept that Hope doesn't see him as the devil incarnate and Taylor's gotta trust that the 20 minutes of therapy she gave him before declaring him sane stuck this time. Tough titties to them both 🤷‍♀️

Although it would be a little funny if Taylor and Brooke finding out the other was against the union is the thing that pushes them into supporting their kids once and for all.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Thomas is the fashion designer.  Hope is like creative director.  Makes sense it would feature the designer more. 

There are plenty of celebrities that have their own brand name but you don’t know who the designers are. After all is Hope for the Future not Lurch for the Future. 

When RM was Hope the designer, of HFTF, was no big deal and I liked those dresses much much more.  If you remember when Liam had a copy of Eye on Fashion featuring Hope, the cover was only Hope. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, CharlizeCat said:

Do you think Eric's abrupt mood swings and outbursts are related to his mysterious condition? I took his behavior as something far more deeply rooted than frustration over his inability to use his right hand. 

Right now I'm going with extreme frustration and stress. I just want him to win the fashion show down

I have to say, I did not miss Taylor while she was gone.

• Like 8
44 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

There are plenty of celebrities that have their own brand name but you don’t know who the designers are. After all is Hope for the Future not Lurch for the Future. 

Isn't Forester creations supposed to be family famous brand couture? 

You know who the designers are for Valentino, Louis Vuitton,  Gucci, Versace, Chanel etc... The fashion designers are the ones who walk the runway, MET, and the ones who are the face of the brand in most fashion houses.  

Mark Jacobs is on the cover of magazines. Who was his creative director? It is Hope for the Future by Forrester Creations and she's on the cover with him, but she's not the designer and it is a fashion magazine so I think it's logical that he would be there. 

• Like 3
On 10/4/2023 at 2:13 PM, CountryGirl said:

I hope they aren't killing off Eric. Even if JMc is looking to retire. If Sally 1.0 can still be around offscreen with her cabana boys (not that she's been mentioned in ages), so can Eric. 

I don't mind because at least then we'll be getting closure for his story and if they could kill off Stephanie, Eric ain't safe either.

I feel like TPTB didn't kill off Sally because the character was so larger than life. I can see the vision with that, but it never gave us the opportunity to celebrate the character either.

Plus, if TIIC hadn't been so short sighted to kill Aly less than A YEAR before the revival of Spectra Fashions, Sally dying and leaving half her company to Aly and CJ could've opened up so many more avenuesof stories, especially in light of Rick and Maya's dictatorship where Aly got bullied worse than Ridge. You know, who fucked his wife. :\ But I digress.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 5
  • Useful 2

Taylor is back but her role, as a model, is misplaced. She definitely does not have a model’s body to pull off that mediocre dress. I find the wrinkles around her mid drift and belly to be off-putting. 

Is that a doctor or a quack because Eric’s test should include a MRI or a CT but that was not mentioned specifically and should be done stat.  Donna Donna Donna this is not a death sentence even if it’s TIA caught in time and treated properly with medication. Even a stent or stents can be placed to keep blood vessels open.  Why tell Ridge until they have a definitive diagnosis.  One last thing is that when Eric told Dr Quack that the tremors were getting worse, he should have has Eric go to the hospital and do not pass GO!  It’s like having chest pains and waiting for them to go away. 

Yes Luna, RJ is semi handsome until he smiles. 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Donna Donna Donna this is not a death sentence even if it’s TIA caught in time and treated properly with medication

I haven't watched today's show yet, but if that's what they're saying Eric has, then, yeah, while it's a scary time when it first occurs, it's definitely not a death sentence. My mom had her first attack (for lack of a better term) about 10 years ago. And that immediate time was a dangerous time, while she was getting diagnosed and then her meds were being figured out. But, now, she's fine. She's on blood thinners, and she still has tremors, but she's living a perfectly normal, healthy life. 

Of course, this is a soap, so I expect Eric's ride with this won't be nearly as smooth. 

• Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 3

If Dr. Bridget can do it, so can I! I ran some Google searches using coughing up blood and hand tremors and got nothing. The medical literature said people who have TIA or strokes may have incidents of coughing, but nothing about bringing up blood.

I read through the possible causes of both symptoms and could find no common thread. So either the writers were slopping doing their medical homework or Eric's condition is some very rare diagnosis.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3

So since Eric's actual diagnosis has us and the so-called professionals on the show stumped, any guesses as to Luna's family?

She's mentioned a free-spirited mom who had her young and an aunt and grandfather who are decidedly not. 

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, CountryGirl said:

So since Eric's actual diagnosis has us and the so-called professionals on the show stumped, any guesses as to Luna's family?

She's mentioned a free-spirited mom who had her young and an aunt and grandfather who are decidedly not. 

The only sister pairings I could remember are Caroline & Karen Spencer, and Maya & Nicole Avant.

• Like 1

He wants to put diamonds on all the dresses? Then laughs at what COO Carter would say?  Eric is going to bankrupt the company. 

Finn attacking Thomas, has he forgotten who his mother is and why Steffy left him?  He has no business attacking Thomas but thinking Sheila is reformed.  

Hope crying and talking about her feelings of dealing with Liam was good. 

At first I thought it was chem test between them, but that would just put Hope in same situation with someone who loves Steffy first.  Then I realized they're going to be step siblings. Lol They will be dealing with that. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 2

Finn your observation is 100% correct about Hope being infatuated with Lurch because Lurch is totally concentrating on only you.  Who knew that Finn can be that intuitive?  

I’m wondering if the concerned hug between Finn and Hope can turn into comfort sex 😉

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Finn your observation is 100% correct about Hope being infatuated with Lurch because Lurch is totally concentrating on only you.  Who knew that Finn can be that intuitive?  

I’m wondering if the concerned hug between Finn and Hope can turn into comfort sex 😉

I'm not sure how I feel about Fope. On the one hand, it's not psycho Thomas, but OTOH, it's Sheila as the MIL from hell.

• Like 6

Hope needs a friend and if it's Finn I'm all for it.  She doesn't have anyone to confide in except Brooke, which is so so wrong. Brooke is her mother and is far too concerned/ obsessed with Hope's life.  Hope is so much younger than her siblings, so she doesn't have what the "Logan Girls" have.

Ally could have been a friend but the the idiots in charge made her crazy and killed her off.  All the women Hope's age are off the show. Steffy will always be her rival.  Hope has no one -- as far as I can tell Hope never mentions any friends at all.

Lurch is not and never will be a friend.  He's obsessed with her. If Vinny were still alive he could be a friend and clue Hope in on all the things Lurch did that Hope doesn't know (like planning to drug her for sex). But alas Vinny is gone (what a waste of a great character).

Liam is being an ass right now about soooo many things, but he's not wrong about Lurch.

I cannot grasp how Hope can "forgive" and overlook everything that she already knows Lurch did.  I cannot fathom wanting to kiss him ever, much less have sex. Yes they are hot together, but only if you forget every terrible horrible awful thing we (and Hope) know he did.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

If Paris still exists, she was apparently kind of a friend, but, given that whole thing where she pushed Hope to say Thomas was hot and then had to run to tell him, not the best kind of friend for confiding things. 

• Like 7

I'm so fried I have no idea what Luna's connection to Finn is and also her identity being so explosive. Can someone fill me in, or are the dots not connected yet? Did her mom say "Finn" and "your aunt" or did I hallucinate that? Is Luna's mom Li's sister? Why would it matter at Forrester?

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Luna’s mom is Li’s sister, meaning Li is Luna’s aunt, & Finn is her cousin. No idea why that’s explosive. 

Speaking of Finn, I’m hoping that he can get discounted life insurance as the Liberty Biberty guy, Deacon’s gonna need it. 😏

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
13 minutes ago, nkotb said:

Luna’s mom is Li’s sister, meaning Li is Luna’s aunt, & Finn is her cousin. No idea why that’s explosive. 

Yes, and I have no idea why Luna's mom is warning her about the Forresters.

• Like 9

Yes RJ, you trusted CoCo. Where did that get you. In CoCo’s defense, she didn’t know about the hidden camera. Now you are trusting Luna so if I were you I would do a full body search looking for a bug. 

Why does Eric have to take back anything?  Eric is FC and just has to sit behind the desk, pull out two cans of Raid, and rid himself of the infestation of his office. Nothing else needs to be done to prove himself.  

Cerebrovascular Disease and TIA’s are in the brain not in the lungs. Eric coughing up blood would be more symptomatic of Lung Cancer. 

Huh!  What is the problem with Li being Luna’s aunt?  What does Finn have to do with it?  Luna and Finn are not a blood relation. Were Finn and Luna in a relationship?  I guess we should find out next week. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
13 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

I'm not sure how I feel about Fope. On the one hand, it's not psycho Thomas, but OTOH, it's Sheila as the MIL from hell.

You're not wrong, but my immediate thoughts went to this:

81qt8g.jpg.854434db0440b365fcdb14f1d6247fca.jpg

...because Bell has no originality at all and I know he didn't learn a damn thing from the Brooke/Nick/Taylor triangle from 2006.

Not being Liam hasn't worked to sell me on Sinn when he's as flat as cardboard and it won't work here either unless TPTB are at long last investing in making him an actual character & not a prop with the addition of his family. It worked for Maya and that was a character I actively despised when they did it for her, so....I'm game to see where it goes.

My preference would be they stay friends for a while but I may as well give Santa my color preference for a unicorn than wish for that. I will say for as right as he is on Thomas, everything he said goes 1000 percent for Sheila. Thomas HAS  had one moment in time where he wasn't a complete slag and  seemed to understand the damage he caused, which is more than I can say for Sheila, who has been doing this shit since I was literally in kindergarten (I'm 90 percent certain I was put in afternoon kindergarten so she could watch Y&R, but I digress lol)

• Like 7
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Yup Shiela has been doing crap since I was a child also 😆..my mom and grandma would watch Y&R. 

I’m sorry under no circumstances do I ever want to see a Finn and Hope pairing, talk about the ultimate bore of a pairing and Steffy doesn’t need another man she loves with Hope. Finn is flat and with Hope ..just no…the thought of Finn and Hope together literally disturbs my soul. And a fictional show should never do that ..Also why is Finn laying all these compliments on Steffys past nemesis. The woman who told Steffy she was going to take Liam, he calls Liam out on his past treatment of Steffy but is kissing Hope’s ass.  Please pass me with that bullshit  

Just leave them as friends, I will openly say as much as a douche Liam has been I do enjoy his genuine friendship with Steffy. 

I will take a redeemed Thomas and Hope anyday, they have chemistry and they both can act.  I think Hope is going to walk away and Thomas is going to do something to disprove all his negative nellys, there’s just too many people steering Hope away from Thomas. That’s my theory and I’m sticking to it. 

• Like 8

It has been months since I've watched this show. Every once in awhile I check in here to see if I'm missing anything. Thanks to the updates I made the right decision. Lol.

The only thing I'm probably missing is watching Hope stand up for herself. I would have enjoyed her pushing back.

I also saw TN on the Liberty commercials. He comes across as more relaxed and actually looks like he's having fun with the commercial. I think he has potential as an actor.

• Like 9
On 10/4/2023 at 3:40 PM, Waldo13 said:

Taylor is back but her role, as a model, is misplaced. She definitely does not have a model’s body to pull off that mediocre dress.

Also, didn't they already do this Taylor the model thing once before? You know, when Stephanie had her New and Improved™ (LOL) FC for a few months after she learned Eric had hidden the trust from her? And it was an unmitigated disaster.

14 minutes ago, madfortv said:

I think he has potential as an actor.

Given what I saw of him when Sheila had him captive I think so too, but you know we'll never get to see any of it with the writing being what it is.

• Like 9

I fully admit to sometimes taking too long to go to the doctor when something is up, but, damn, Eric, there are some things you don't fuck around with.  You've been warned about blood clots, and you're coughing up blood, which can be a sign of a blood clot. Clearly, the best thing to do in that case is to sit around listening to classical music and thinking about it instead of calling your doctor to let him know about this new symptom. 

Way too much Deacon and Sheila this week. Can we fast forward to someone killing her already? 

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I am thinking that maybe Eric's doctor has him on blood thinners and that's why he's been intermittently coughing up blood. 

Also, didn't Eric have a stroke several years ago? I have a vague recollection of him married to Donna and being incapacitated. There was also some hot young man who was tempting Donna, but I don't remember the SL. 

I am confused about this whole Eric situation. He is acting like Ridge  "stole" FC from him. I thought he voluntarily stepped aside and as a succession plan, Quinn came up with the plan to make Ridge and Steffy co-CEOs to get on Steffy's good side. 

Luna doesn't interest me enough to care why her mother wants her to stay away from the Forresters. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

Luna doesn't interest me enough to care why her mother wants her to stay away from the Forresters. 

In fairness, the Forresters are all weirdos that no one with a lick of sense should want to see their children hanging with.

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

Lots of confusion for me.

Why should it matter if Luna hangs with the Forrester's? So she is Finn's cousin and Li's niece; neither of them knew the Forrester's until Steffy became an addict. They don't have long complicated histories with the family. My only thought is that maybe Luna has some type of checkered background that Li would not want her son's in-laws to know about? 

I also wonder about Eric's remarks about taking the company back. He is acting like Ridge is a corporate raider who stole it from him. Is this about his mortality staring him in the face? Some sort of dementia? He has become quite combative and irrational, but that could also be frustration in not being able to design. And yes, coughing up blood is a signal to get to the hospital instead of pining for your hand to let you play the piano. 

Deacon is actually doing this. He is not only going to marry that psycho, but he is going to tell Finn about it and say he will keep Sheila away from him? What magical powers does Sheila's cooter possess? We all know Brooke's is golden, and casts a life long love spell over men, but Sheila's has some dark mojo going on. Deacon actually thinks he has a handle on her. Wait until she starts targeting Hope, trying to get her into Finn's bed. Deacon is in for some very hard and painful lessons. 

• Like 14

First of all, Sinn are still very married, Sheila. I think Steffy is ticked and hurt by Finn and rightfully so but I think she would fight for her marriage and family if she saw Sheila trying to push Finn and Hope together. She looks like she’d rather kiss a pig than reunite with Liam, which same difference for me, but I digress. Even if they DID become a couple, I also don’t see Hope magically forgiving the woman who nearly killed her mother. Nor the man who married her, father or not. Deacon, is the psycho cooter that good that you’re willing to sacrifice the only child you have a relationship with, your only daughter and granddaughter, for this??? And before either of them try to argue “But Thomas????” as far as Hope knows (and how show handled the aftermath), Thomas isn’t a murderer. I also don’t need Hope with yet another man that has a full luggage set of history with Steffy. If she is to be paired up long term with anyone, it should be Wyatt, who clearly is long since over Steffy and their short-lived marriage that I almost forget happened (them, too, I suspect) as he knew from jump he was a mere placeholder for Liam. 

• Like 13
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Deacon actually thinks he has a handle on her. Wait until she starts targeting Hope, trying to get her into Finn's bed. Deacon is in for some very hard and painful lessons. 

And Deacon will be lucky if the only targeting of Hope Sheila does is trying to push her into Finn's bed. If Sheila feels like Hope's disapproval is hurting her relationship with Deacon, who knows what she'll do to Hope. Yes, right now she's saying all the right things about being concerned about Deacon's relationship with Hope suffering if he marries her, but I think we all know that's just lip service. If she really was willing to walk away from him so that he can maintain everything he has in his life now, she wouldn't have been skulking around the restaurant to hear his lunch with the judge in the first place. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

First of all, Sinn are still very married, Sheila. I think Steffy is ticked and hurt by Finn and rightfully so but I think she would fight for her marriage and family if she saw Sheila trying to push Finn and Hope together.

Exactly. And while Hope didn't lose years with her mother due to her actions and would try to be more understanding of Finn's turmoil than Steffy, I don't see even this more pushover version of Hope reaching across the aisle to welcome Sheila into their lives. If Sheila wants to be rid of Steffy, she couldn't have picked a worse way to make that happen than pushing her son towards her long time rival, and a Logan no less.

6 hours ago, CountryGirl said:

Deacon, is the psycho cooter that good that you’re willing to sacrifice the only child you have a relationship with, your only daughter and granddaughter, for this??? And before either of them try to argue “But Thomas????” as far as Hope knows (and how show handled the aftermath), Thomas isn’t a murderer.

Yeah, I don't see how Thomas has anything to do with Deacon either and Deacon as far as we know is in his right mind choosing to marry her. Sheila isn't above intentionally harming kids to get her way. I don't see Thomas killing kids to get his way, his abuse of Douglas notwithstanding.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 12

I'm holding out for a big reveal that Deacon, Bill, and the Judge are in on a plot to lock Sheila away for good.

I'm thinking the SL is the Judge was forced to rule according to Bell-A Law that Sheila was free to go because Sinn didn't testify. But the 3 of them were totes furious about that and have come up with a plan to get Sheila locked up.  

Sheila will do something, try to kill someone, be caught, and then locked away. I'd love it if Bill has involved Li in this -- perhaps as the intended "victim" because she keeps pushing Finn to ditch SheMom for good. We could see Sheila kills Li and think she's gotten away with it.

The reveal could happen at the wedding when "Ghost LI" appears and Sheila freaks out with 'you're dead, I killed you'. Extra points if the Judge is performing the wedding and Ghost Li appears at the does anyone object moment.  Extra extra points if this is when Steffy returns from Europe (urged by Li).

Even more extra extra points if Deacon tells Sheila how much she disgusts him, that she always has, and he's been pretending the entire time to get her out of everyone's lives.

We can dream, can't we.

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, La di Diva said:

I'm holding out for a big reveal that Deacon, Bill, and the Judge are in on a plot to lock Sheila away for good.

I'm thinking the SL is the Judge was forced to rule according to Bell-A Law that Sheila was free to go because Sinn didn't testify. But the 3 of them were totes furious about that and have come up with a plan to get Sheila locked up.  

Sheila will do something, try to kill someone, be caught, and then locked away. I'd love it if Bill has involved Li in this -- perhaps as the intended "victim" because she keeps pushing Finn to ditch SheMom for good. We could see Sheila kills Li and think she's gotten away with it.

The reveal could happen at the wedding when "Ghost LI" appears and Sheila freaks out with 'you're dead, I killed you'. Extra points if the Judge is performing the wedding and Ghost Li appears at the does anyone object moment.  Extra extra points if this is when Steffy returns from Europe (urged by Li).

Even more extra extra points if Deacon tells Sheila how much she disgusts him, that she always has, and he's been pretending the entire time to get her out of everyone's lives.

We can dream, can't we.

Bravo on the creative storyline. Sadly, it’s 100% more well-plotted, more creative, & better written, than what we’ll actually see. 

• Like 14

TN is SO much better on non-Romaric scenes. His scenes & dialogue today with Deacon were funny, I thought, anyway. 

Deacon: I have a black belt in karate, I can damn well control Sheila.

Finn: Control Sheila, Deacon? What’re you gonna do, use your nunchucks? 🤣🤣

Kinda funny that he threw in that she could return to Genoa City. I’d trade her for Sally.

• Like 8
  • LOL 6
3 hours ago, nkotb said:

TN is SO much better on non-Romaric scenes. His scenes & dialogue today with Deacon were funny, I thought, anyway. 

Deacon: I have a black belt in karate, I can damn well control Sheila.

Finn: Control Sheila, Deacon? What’re you gonna do, use your nunchucks? 🤣🤣

Kinda funny that he threw in that she could return to Genoa City. I’d trade her for Sally.

Speaking of which, if Sally ever does return, I'd love seeing her with Finn. Wyatt will never deserve to breath the same oxygen as her for that shit with Flo and Liam is...well, Liam. It gives Bell a triangle and one where the conclusion is not a forgone conclusion.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

I don't want to see Sally on B&B.  She's one reason I stopped watching Y&R as much as I used to.   So, Wyatt chose Flo over her.  Big whoop.  People get dumped all the time.  As soon as she got in a relationship with someone and things go south, she'd just pretend she's dying.  Again.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I don't want to see Sally on B&B.  She's one reason I stopped watching Y&R as much as I used to.   So, Wyatt chose Flo over her.  Big whoop.  People get dumped all the time.  As soon as she got in a relationship with someone and things go south, she'd just pretend she's dying.  Again.  

I mean, even if I felt an ounce of sympathy for Flo's life being inconvenienced for five minutes (versus the entire YEAR Hope and Liam lost with their child), any karma due to her has been paid with interest being stuck between the shitty ass Newman brothers.

Next to maaaaybe Thomas, no character has ever been propped as hard as Flo Fulton.

• Like 6

No Finn don't send her back to Genoa city.  Just send her anywhere else or better yet jail. 

Good for Finn going off on them though.  Deacon wants Finn to have open mind. 

Lol nunchuks. That scene was hilarious. 

Yes Deacon Hope gave you a chance for you to bring a psycho in. 

RJ is not appealing as love interest.  I can't see how this girl works with Thomas or Zende and thinks RJ is a catch. This whole thing pushed forced fast just like pretending he's an insta designer with no training or school at all. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2