Type keyword(s) to search

B&B: What's Up Today at Forrester Creations? - Daily Chat

• Start Topic

I'm finally caught up. And it was not worth it. 

As much as I love some Johnny Karate Deacon, I hope there are real repercussions and that he SUFFERS.

Deacon was willing to undo the work/sacrifice Bill and his Little Stallion did to entrap Sheila, wasted the FBI'S time and resources and cool jackets and even made Sludge have to get coffee and grow a man bun... just to give Snake Eyes another chance??? What kind of VajayJay Voodoo does this woman have??!!

And once she was free...why not convince her to get her own place with the piles of dragon's gold she supposedly has, and meet her THERE for sexy times and dress up? I guess it's not the riveting suspense of "is that door locked?" But at least we could all agree it made sense as something grownups would do. 

I had to laugh at the juxtaposition of Thomas and Sheila both revealing their obsessive stalker truths to their partners so we could all ask...How do they not see all the red flags being thrown out here??? 

Thomas may look at Hope like a steak dinner with all the fixins, but they should NOT be so obviously coupled up that Douglas is aware and trying to act on it. Did I miss when Liam and Hope sat the kids down and told them what was going on? Did Liam finally shut his yap and DO something, like taking custody of Beth to keep her from being around Thomas? Why do I care? The less Liam, the better.

Calling it that Luna (if she ever returns) is another of cheating Jack Finnegan's side kids. 

Edited by smartyshorts
Spelling
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, smartyshorts said:

I had to laugh at the juxtaposition of Thomas and Sheila both revealing their obsessive stalker truths to their partners so we could all ask...How do they not see all the red flags being thrown out here??? 

Yeah, when Thomas was going on to Hope yesterday, all I could think was how, even if I didn't already know a guy was stalkery, some red flags would be waving for me. But, when you know that not only does he have a stalker past, but that you are also the person he stalked, how are you not seeing the parade of red flags? I don't care how good the sex is, she knows that, if she doesn't develop the same feelings for him, shit's going to get ugly. Again. 

And, Deacon, you just got yourself free. Why are you letting her reel you back in?  

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
On 9/20/2023 at 4:10 PM, Gam2 said:

Every time I’ve seen Sheila on my screen, I immediately change to HGTV until I think it’s safe to go back to B&B. I cannot stand her voice, her looks, her evil “smile”, hearing how much she truly LOVES a man she hasn’t seen since he was born. Please writers, give this subhuman the boot.

OH...M...GEE!! YES!!! Her voice is stupid snd ANNOYING!!..she talks in that same damn whisper ALL...THE....TIME!!

blech! I'm tired of this character! Ridiculous!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Sheila mewling wah wah wah nobody wuuuvs meeee!  😭 

Umm....maybe it's because you've been a lying, malicious, murderous bitch most your life?

It would be great if she and Deacon both were killed.  Maybe they go camping together and come across...the bear!  😱

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I think we must've uttered Liams name too often. Because he appeared in a true jump scare just popping up INSIDE Steffi's house. Oh he just "used his key"? Dafuq? The house isn't EMPTY, you weasel. He knew Finn was still living there! I saw so much red at that scene, I had no energy left for Sheila and Deacon deciding to be in love. I hope Bill murders Deacon, and Sheila gets caught in the crossfire. And they both get crushed in a trash compactor. 

That might wake Hope from her dickmatized haze too. 

Forrester creations can't afford to work on two couture lines? I need a nap

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I can’t help to think that Lurch is a phony and a fake. More or less, Lurch was using the same lines to woo Ivy and to get into Caroline’s panties during misunderstanding night.  Lurch knows that if he keeps professing that he loves Hope and nobody else, Hope will eventually love him.  

So Shiela overheard everything but nobody else in the restaurant could 🤔

I forgot to post this yesterday. 

Finn go take a flying leap off that bluff in your backyard. Don’t communicate with my wife. Really, they have a little girl together.  They have to communicate for her well being. 

If I had my druthers, I would rather see Deacon and Shiela sexing it up than Lurch and Hope wrestling.  But that’s not to say I want to see either scenario. 

If HTTF was so profitable, then why can’t some of their profits be allocated to what Eric is doing.  The same goes for the couture line. 

As I said before, Donna cured Eric’s ED, so I would think a couple of well placed lips would do wonders for his tremors. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Finn go take a flying leap off that bluff in your backyard. Don’t communicate with my wife. Really, they have a little girl together.  They have to communicate for her well being. 

Far be it from me to discourage anyone from reading Liam for the weasel he is, but Finn has earned this separation fair and square on his own merits. Steffy could've been way more forceful for in shutting Lameass down  but she has not been nearly as ready to pounce on him as she has been in the past so I dunno what Finn thinks beating his chest is going to accomplish. At this point he's just as stupid as Liam.

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

Two wrongs today: 1) Liam lets himself into Finn’s house with his own key without permission. 2) Finn telling Liam to stop calling “his wife”. Jackass, your wife is the mother of Liam’s child. Shut up and kill your mother to put everyone out of their misery.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Liam walking into someone else's house using his key is ridiculous. Knock on the door like a normal person.

Finn was equally stupid with his you're communicating with my wife line. They have a kid, Liam and Steffy will talk forever. 

Liam was right the marital issues are Sheila related. 

Omg Deacon so stupid.  Who asked for this love story of Sheila and Deacon?

• Like 5
  • Love 2

When RJ was talking with Donna I found it odd that he calls her Donna and not Aunt Donna. He's still pretty young. But then I realized that since his aunt is shacked up with his grandfather they probably don't want to make us think about that.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
19 minutes ago, SweePea59 said:

When RJ was talking with Donna I found it odd that he calls her Donna and not Aunt Donna. He's still pretty young. But then I realized that since his aunt is shacked up with his grandfather they probably don't want to make us think about that.

It's like when Taylor was sleeping with Eric, and Steffy and Thomas stopped calling him grandfather. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

This is the same show that had Thomas and Steffy calling Eric by his first name and not Grandpa while Taylor was dating him ten years ago, mind you.

I'd respect the show more if they will lean in to its weirdo premise rather than pretend all of this is normal.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Just when you think the end is near; Sheila overhears Deacon laying out his love. UGH. And fucking UGH again. 

I simply can't with any of it. There has only been one woman that Deacon has ever loved, and you're trying to tell me that he now loves the woman who severely fucked with her life? A known murderer? A friggin psychopath? For some reason they always want to ruin Deacon by having him do stupid shit, but this ish is beyond the pale. They are making me dislike a character that I have always loved. Stop this nonsense! There are other options for Deacon; let him start talking with Taylor again. Bring Bridget back and explore that. Have Li drop in for a cup of tea, and they find they have a connection. 

I am really wondering where we are going with Eric. Has JM said anything about wanting to retire, or leave the show? 

I am hella annoyed at just about everyone; Brooke, Ridge, Carter....for making Eric's need to design more about profits and cost. Their collective need to put Eric out to pasture is infuriating, going on about how he is hurting the company. You stupid fucks, that company is Eric, his name is on the building and the label, not Marone, Logan or Walton. You can all take several seats and open a big bottle of STFU. 

Douglas's parent trapping notwithstanding; Hope and Thomas continue to grow on me. Hope seems like the weight of the world is off her shoulders. Let her explore with freedom and no constraints. If it turns out to be all about sex, then so be it. The girl needed to break the mold and she finally found the courage to do it. 

AH Liam, just absolutely hell NO! What person uses a key to let themselves into someone else's home, when they know that person is still living there, and is probably there? The only way I can see that happening is in the event of some emergency, but to just casually open the door and walk in, and then have attitude? Finn is off base of course, but only about why Steffy left him. He is, however, completely on point about Liam and his motivations. I think we are fixin to see Finn's dark genes emerge, between Li's words about "thinking outside the box", and Liam baiting him about being able to cut Sheila out of his life. 

Maybe we could have a showdown with Finn, Liam, and Sheila at the cliff, with a tussle breaking out sending Sheila and Liam over the edge. 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 13

I think we could see a very compelling story with Finn doing away with his “mother” Sheila if we had an actor who could actually act in the role of Finn. Boy, this guy cannot drag me into this story with his boring personality.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Deacon Deacon Deacon.  Poor widdle lonely heart Deacon.   A handsome, successful man owning a restaurant, can't find no love in friggin' LA where there are plenty of women, so he has to settle for the murderin' bitch.  

7 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

Maybe we could have a showdown with Finn, Liam, and Sheila at the cliff, with a tussle breaking out sending Sheila and Liam over the edge. 

Yes!   And Finn goes to see if they're both dead, and if they ain't, then kill 'em. 

And Deacon eats some of that nasty pizza he's serving, gets food poisoning, and dies. 

• Like 6

Comparatively, Finn looks like he could flatten Waffle Boy with a single punch. Yesterday, I wanted Finn to deck Liam and throw him out of the house, preferably over the cliff. Swipe the smug grin right off Lameggo's face. 

Changing the locks now would not only keep Liam out but further deter Sheila. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if she already hasn't come up with a way to have had a key made or figured out a way to jimmy the existing locks to the Cliff House. 

Edited by CharlizeCat
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

RJ/Donna boring. 

Carter needs to enforce the budget.  

Deacon and Sheila gross.  2nd chance Deacon? She's way past that. If course Sheila claims she's changed for the 500th time. 

At least Taylor is back. 

While Finn is stupid about Sheila what does Taylor and Li want him to do? Kill her and go to jail? 

• Like 6

Good Lord, is there anyone on this show who doesn't fall somewhere on the "annoying" to "what in the dumbfuck is wrong with you????" spectrum these days? 

All I could think during the scene of Finn staring at the pictures was that he should take this time to go find wherever Steffy stored that giant Steam picture that used to be hanging on that wall and use it to start a bonfire. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

Um, Deacon, in the long run, being alone is definitely a better option than a lifetime with Sheila. What I've noticed over the years, is that besides sex and incubating spawn, what has Sheila offered anybody that would make her a desirable partner, wife, etc.? Oh, and I forgot, spending money. Didn't she nearly bleed Eric dry during their brief marriage? I recall her ordering Louis XIV's original bed or something for the mansion.

I don't watch Y&R, so I am curious about Sheila's backstory. All I know is that she tried to kill her mother and Lauren Fenmore by tying them up and setting her mother's house on fire to kill them. It makes me wonder if she had a miserable childhood and/or suffered some type of catastrophic loss or trauma or if she was just one of those people who was born "bad."

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

I don't watch Y&R, so I am curious about Sheila's backstory. All I know is that she tried to kill her mother and Lauren Fenmore by tying them up and setting her mother's house on fire to kill them. It makes me wonder if she had a miserable childhood and/or suffered some type of catastrophic loss or trauma or if she was just one of those people who was born "bad."

I am not 100% on all the facts/timeline, but Sheila was a nurse who worked with Lauren's husband Scott, who was a doctor. Sheila fell in love with him and eventually drugged Scott and had sex with him and wound up pregnant; Lauren was also pregnant but did not tell Scott. When Sheila told Scott she was pregnant, he divorced Lauren to "do the right thing" by Sheila. Then Sheila had a miscarriage but did not tell Scott about it and went out and bought a black market baby to switch with Lauren's after she gave birth, taking Lauren's child as her own. The black market baby eventually died, and at some point Sheila's mother found out the whole sordid truth and told Lauren. That is when Sheila got them both out to Molly's farm and set fire to the place trying to kill them. Afterward, Sheila was presumed dead, but of course, that is when she was getting her job a Forrester Creations. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, RuntheTable said:

The black market baby eventually died, and at some point Sheila's mother found out the whole sordid truth and told Lauren.

Sheila’s mom was so traumatized when she found out that she had a stroke and was barely able to talk. I only remember this because we used to go around saying “Shee lah swished ba bees!” (funny what the mind remembers from 30 years ago!)

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/27/2023 at 4:07 AM, RuntheTable said:

There has only been one woman that Deacon has ever loved, and you're trying to tell me that he now loves the woman who severely fucked with her life? A known murderer? A friggin psychopath? For some reason they always want to ruin Deacon by having him do stupid shit, but this ish is beyond the pale.

Out of all the things that have been baffling to me in the last few years, this one is at the top of the list, and considering Thope's continued existance that's saying a lot. Like, the dude was THERE in town when Sheila shot at Brooke when Hope was barely 3 months old and probably would've killed her if Taylor didn't intervene.

I don't get it....crazy women can't be THAT great at sex, right?

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Taylor looks more terrified of Thomas and Hope than Sheila the killer.  I did like her yelling back at Ridge if he thought it was a game.  

At least Taylor had the class to apologize when she walked in on them..

🤢 Deacon. He was not wanting to lose his daughter or grandchildren the same day and now talking future marriage with Sheila? He knows it's risky? So stupid.  Hope needs to be done with him and keep him from kids.  

• Applause 7

Deacon, what in the actual fuck? I just can't root for you anymore, dude.  I hope Brooke and Hope both dropkick you to the curb, and I'll even allow for Ridge to do a little dance to celebrate when they do. 

It feels weird to be agreeing with Taylor, but she's right. And I don't know who I feel is more wrong in this Thomas/Hope thing - Thomas for repeatedly bringing up his feelings when he knows she's not there yet, or Hope for repeatedly reminding him that this is just sex. And they're both proving Taylor's point and justifying her fears when they do that. I still think we're headed for another Thomas flameout. All the emphasis on everyone believing he is all better, and now Taylor is going to be the Cassandra, but nobody is going to listen to her because they'll write her off as being overprotective and projecting her issues with Brooke onto Hope. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

and now Taylor is going to be the Cassandra, but nobody is going to listen to her because they'll write her off as being overprotective and projecting her issues with Brooke onto Hope. 

Given her history of doing exactly that towards Hope and even Bridget at times, it's not exactly unearned.

Still, I never would've put money on her being more calm about this than Brooke overall.

• Like 8
2 hours ago, Anna Yolei said:

Given her history of doing exactly that towards Hope and even Bridget at times, it's not exactly unearned.

And she was already doing it yesterday, with her "I guess she's more like her mother than we thought" crap. Or, WRP, Hope is her own person who is going to make her own mistakes and decisions, and your son is a full grown adult who is responsible for agreeing to less than what he wants. 

I know I said I was agreeing with her about their relationship, but I definitely did not agree with that part of their conversation. If her son is going to be this new, all better, man, then he needs to not be told he can just blame Brooke's influence on Hope if things don't go his way. 

Edited by KerleyQ
  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Taking a detour here. Can we talk about how awful Sheila's outfit is? It is so unflattering. 

I think that Deacon is playing some kind of long game with Sheila and this time, she'll trip up by attempting to harm Steffy in some way or kidnap Hayes. It's just a matter of time before she snaps. I just don't believe that Deacon would sacrifice his relationships with Hope and Brooke or the reputation of his restaurant for Sheila.  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, CharlizeCat said:

Taking a detour here. Can we talk about how awful Sheila's outfit is? It is so unflattering. 

I think that Deacon is playing some kind of long game with Sheila and this time, she'll trip up by attempting to harm Steffy in some way or kidnap Hayes. It's just a matter of time before she snaps. I just don't believe that Deacon would sacrifice his relationships with Hope and Brooke or the reputation of his restaurant for Sheila.  

I thought about that, too, and I'd like to believe that's what he's doing, but then why would he have that judge let her off? 

• Like 5

Ok, is Deacon running the same scam on Sheila that $Bill did? Right down to the out of the blue marriage proposal. And he is proving he can do it better than the FBI, Dollar and Manbun? But why  though???  Are they maybe trying to get to Sheila's pile o' gold, then off her? 

And if that hissing snake doesn't stop going on about how she has never been loved, no one has ever defended her all while Lovesick MIKE languishes away in  L.A. county jail!! 

Deacon, if you don't want to be alone, get a realn residence and a pet  FFS.

Moving to Hope, after getting busted snogging at work busting into the community office "Someone else knows!". Sweetie, everyone but your clueless ex knows. 

On to Eric and his arthritis/tremors/ headaches, I'm guessing the mysterious Luna will NOT stay away from the Forresters and will have some kind of holistic cure. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Taylor are you a Doctor of Psychology or a quack?  Lurch is happy, to my chagrin, that he’s swapping bodily fluids with Hope, so how can he go back to that dark place in his mind?  Well only if Liam and Hope get back together. Taylor is what we call a yenta. 

How many times a day does Lurch push Hope into something she’s not ready to do. Well maybe there is one thing 😜. I would love if Hope is taking advantage of Lurch’s affection long enough to realize Lurch is not really the man for her and neither is Liam. Maybe she should give Zende a chance.  I don’t believe I’m defending Lurch but he’s happy and Taylor’s psycho babble is just raining on his parade. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, CharlizeCat said:

I admit, this did occur to me when he proposed, because it was just so cheesy and unnecessary. Part of me also wondered if he thinks he's throwing himself on the grenade - with all her talk of just desperately wanting to be loved by someone, maybe he thinks he can keep her happy and distract her from Finn, Steffy, and Hayes? 

• Like 2

Sheila’s pants are terrible. The actress is not big but it makes her look so wide like a truck. Dress her more attractively. Speaking of outfits, why am I seeing Taylor’s midsection??

Say what you want about Thope, their styling is on point especially Hope lately. 

ETA: Sheila’s pants make it look like she shaped like an ironing board. 

Edited by bluvelvet
  • Like 5

Good news. Finn is doing Liberty Mutual commercials once again. I’m hoping that means that Finn will be written off. 

Taylor you are such a stupid fucking idiot. Hope is targeting Lurch?  Wasn’t it Lurch who was infatuated with Hope. What power can Hope achieve with Lurch?  Money fame?  Hope already has fame and money is no problem for her. Taylor, I might have a little just a little more respect for you if you take that pile of shit off your head.  

Hope gave Taylor a dose of reality and all she could take on that conversation is that Hope is becoming a younger generation of Brooke. Taylor is good at rationalization but nothing else.  Taylor, how many guys have you fucked that you were in love and were going to spend your life with?  

Shield admits she’s “bad to the bone”.  Good for her. At least she’s not a hypocrite.  Why do Deacon and Shiela have to get married. They are both middle age adults. They can just be together. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
53 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Hope gave Taylor a dose of reality and all she could take on that conversation is that Hope is becoming a younger generation of Brooke.

??? Hope's body count (for lack of a better term because I hate that phrase IRL) can be counted on one hand and the only marriage she "destroyed" Liam walked away from months before she came back to LA. Where the hell was this energy four years ago when Thomas was ready to sell his kid for one night of sex with Hope?!

On 10/1/2023 at 5:07 AM, bluvelvet said:

Say what you want about Thope, their styling is on point especially Hope lately. 

I will give them that one...it's nice to see Hope dressing appropriately and not in he clown outfits they had for her two years ago.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Good news. Finn is doing Liberty Mutual commercials once again. I’m hoping that means that Finn will be written off. 

I'm betting it's more that TN has two kids and he was happy to take a little side job for some extra money. Filming a few (if it even gets to that many) commercials isn't going to pull his time away from the show. 

• Like 8

How can Taylor be right, but so completely wrong at the same time?  Thomas is telling her that he is delusional. He acknowledged that Hope does not have the same feelings for him, but then he also tells her that he's confident they're going to become the real deal. I can see why, given his history, his insistence on it going the way he wants it to would be alarming to her. But, again, Taylor, that's not on Hope, and it's certainly not on Brooke. It's on Thomas. And it's on all of his family, including you, for insisting that he was all better because he spent 2 minutes in therapy. 

Also, she missed an opening when he said that line about being an adult who can handle making his own decisions about his romantic life. the beyond obvious response is "well, so am I, and what did you and your sister do for pretty much all of last year?" 

The less said about Deacon and Sheila, the better. Why does the show insist on selling this fucked up mess, which will ruin Deacon's life, as a grand, sweeping love story? Hard pass. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
  • Love 1

Taylor once again with her misguided and delusional rationalizing, and still on the Logan hate train. This woman really needs to start adulting, and maybe she should also consider some "therapy" for herself. Hope is targeting Thomas? For what? She already has money and fame, so what would she be targeting him for exactly? She is also sweet and beautiful, and could have her pick of available LA men, so it isn't like your Tommy Boy is the only man out there. And again, with the nonsense about how Brooke targeted Ridge from the moment she saw him. No, Brooke fell in love with Ridge from the moment she saw him, you know, sorta like you did too. I mean, it didn't go unnoticed how you were molding yourself onto Ridge before they had even put any dirt on Caroline's grave. Oh, but that was all about "helping" Ridge through his grief; a woman he didn't know from Adam, but one who felt she was more qualified than his family and Brooke, his ex-fiancé. For some reason you have always felt that it was ok for you to obsess love Ridge to distraction, expecting Brooke to just get over the man she had loved for years, always standing on the moral high ground that Ridge was your husband. Come on Taylor, we all know how and why that happened. You were so stupid and short sighted that you never saw your marriage was all about Brooke, and Ridge trying to put a stop to his relationship with her. No, that was something your arrogance and sanctimonious bullshit would not allow. 

And now here you are, more than thirty years later, still pounding the same drum, and accusing Hope of becoming her mother. And so what of it? What would be so terrible about that? Brooke's "scandalous" history is so much smoke and mirrors. The only thing scandalous Brooke ever did was sleep with her son-in-law, and that occurred much later in her life. I don't want to hear that having relationships was wrong. Brooke was trying to break free of Ridge and was seeing other men to do that. I swear, it is like Brooke could not win; if she pined for Ridge, she was wrong, and if she tried to move on, she was wrong. All the SFTV stuff was bullshit too. That was in Stephanie's head because Brooke married Eric. There is a clear definition of a slut, and Brooke has never come close to it. She didn't sleep around, and she was in committed relationships with all her suitors, except Deacon. In her lifetime, Brooke has been with 9 men, and has been married to 6 of them. She also didn't fuck Taylor's son and father. 

Stephanie and Taylor were simply eaten up with jealousy. Rewatching old episodes has reminded me how many times Stephanie went to see Brooke to tell her how the family was "done with her." How they could all see what and who she was. The very next minute we have Ridge, or Eric, or Thorne coming to see Brooke to tell her how they would always be there for her. Stephanie thought by saying it, that it would make it true. Her most desperate wish was that all the Forrester men would turn on Brooke, and she and Taylor could never understand the continued support and love they gave her. Just like they could never understand how men could never get over loving her, thinking her relationships were all about sex, another way they tried to compartmentalize her and make her seem like less of a person than themselves. Brooke was absolutely a sex kitten who knew how to keep her man happy in the bedroom, but she was also supportive and funny, while Stephanie was a frigid old hag, and Taylor was an insecure crybaby. 

I am glad that Hope found her voice and gave Taylor some smack back. I thoroughly enjoyed Hope's nonchalance at Taylor's advice, rantings, and delusions. Hope is winning the show right now with her take no prisoners demeanor. 

I am also very, very tired of everyone going on about whose fault it is. It is no one's fault. Their history notwithstanding; Hope and Thomas are two consenting adults, who have decided to take it to the next level. It was a choice. Where it goes remains to be seen. 

Deacon is dead to me. How was he alone? After years of trying, he finally has his daughter back in his life, as well as his granddaughter. He also is back on good terms with Brooke. You want a fuck buddy? Or even a real relationship? There are a lot of available women in LA Deacon. You are an attractive, charming and accomplished man. And you are going to throw it all down the toilet to marry a fucking psycho, who has targeted the people you have claimed to love? 

Edited by RuntheTable
  • Like 1
  • Fire 7
  • Applause 8
18 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

I'm betting it's more that TN has two kids and he was happy to take a little side job for some extra money. Filming a few (if it even gets to that many) commercials isn't going to pull his time away from the show. 

For a while the LM commercial featured the little kid driving over the flower bed. Now the commercial is featuring Finn.