Type keyword(s) to search

RPDR: In The Media

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I love that some people (todrick and some of the old DR girls online) are trying to say that it was always meant to do this What excitative thought hey let’s cut 6 of the episodes ONE being a stuffed episode of snatch game to an hour but THEN expand the rest? the show tanked no one asked for Toddrick and no one wanted that horrible show that they thought we wouldn’t mind them cutting drag race for 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Like 3

Aw, crud. I misread it as Feb 10, initially. I'm so confused. I was led to believe there were only 11 episodes to this season...if they go to 90 minutes March 10, and Feb 10 was Ep 7...is there a hiatus somewhere in there? Or are they basically extending them riiiiight at the end when there are few enough contestants left that the length might not have been a problem anyway?

• Like 1
On 4/24/2023 at 11:33 PM, Vermicious Knid said:

Rolling right along to the next season of All Stars: ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race All Stars’ Reveals Season 8 Cast

No one I particularly wanted to see again. 

I loved Heidi so I'll enjoy watching her again and I just plain love Jimbo!  He didn't get a great edit on UK v. the World, but I nutty for his shenanigans!  

I think Ru has oversaturated the market and I'm not exactly interested in weeks and weeks of petty drama instead of excellent lipsyncs and fun performances.  :(

• Like 1