Type keyword(s) to search

Meri Brown and her Wet Bar of Tears

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, GeeGolly said:

I feel like we saw that picture before.

Possibly, but she posted this today. Could have been in her stories at some point. There are a bunch of comments that will certainly be going poof on it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I don't know, Meri.  The women that I've worked with corporate America that were "Boss" women didn't constantly have to announce it to the world. They just were BOSS women.

Such a poser, and a bad one at that.  😖

Edited by Rabbit Hutch
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Possibly, but she posted this today. Could have been in her stories at some point. There are a bunch of comments that will certainly be going poof on it!

Two of the women have Top Gun shirts on. I guess going to the movies makes one a powerful boss lady. 🤣

• LOL 7

Why do I get the feeling she’s posting all this to show her life is still better than Christine’s. It’s like she’s competing because almost everyone is praising Christine and happy for her for leaving. Plus, she has her own cooking show. 

• Like 4
  • Love 10
2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Why do I get the feeling she’s posting all this to show her life is still better than Christine’s. It’s like she’s competing because almost everyone is praising Christine and happy for her for leaving. Plus, she has her own cooking show. 

This. This behavior was very predictable:

Meri: ME! Me-me-me-me-me-me-me. I’m HAPPY I can do whatever I want! I’ll go wherever I want, except where Christine and Janelle are, because Christine has actually done something brave and she’s showing me up! So here’s more pictures of ME bragging about ME and all the filters!

P.S.: MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

And no Kootie in sight?  Didn't they go on an anniversary trip there?

What a difference twelve? years makes.

What a difference a Robyn makes.

And Meri still bows down to her and tries to be her best friend! 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • LOL 5
On 9/17/2022 at 5:59 PM, deirdra said:

Apparently nobody ever told Meri that you put fire emojis on other people's photos, not your own

Hahahaha that's the first thing I noticed!  Just when I thought she couldn't possibly be less self-aware, she goes and tops herself...kind of like when I think Kody couldn't possibly be more of a douchecanoe, or Robyn couldn't possibly be more fake...hmm, I sense a pattern here.

On 9/20/2022 at 8:11 PM, DanaMB said:

Oh, she sure is competing, while also trying to make sure that Kody sees what a fun-loving gal she is!  Her life is a non-stop party!  She can go anywhere she wants at any time!  She goes to Disney 140 times a year, woo hoooo!!  She poses with random people so Kody can see that she's not a lonely, bitter orange barnacle attached permanently to his ass cheek...look at her, Kody!  Look at that fresh new hairdo and that flawless, porcelain skin!  Why wouldn't you want to take that fine specimen back?  LOL that is, of course, IF you can catch her because she's sooooooo busy and free-wheeling!  You'd better grab her before she jets off on yet another wild adventure!  There's no telling where she might end up next!  She's like the wild horse art on Janelle's living room wall, complete with fire coming out of her behind - fast as a fart on the wind!   

Meanwhile, Kody has no clue where Meri is or what she's doing because Robyn made sure that Kody blocked her.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 12

Kookie has no clue that Sobbyn keeps Fan Girl Meri around as a useful stooge.  

Sobbyn:  I fill like I need to pretend that Meri is still my beloved sister wife, even if that evil bitch Christine couldn't stand me anymore, and took a powder.  

Well Sobbyn, you wanted him, now ya got him!  Angry Kootie isn't fun anymore, is he?

😜

• LOL 7
On 9/21/2022 at 5:09 PM, xwordfanatik said:

And no Kootie in sight?  Didn't they go on an anniversary trip there?

What a difference twelve? years makes.

Is that a beach? What?! I thought Meri wasn't like other girls and preferred her toes at Disney rather than in the sand!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

37F90DEA-40E9-4BB2-A55E-2404D87F4D0B.jpeg

6E69A541-9731-4BB0-BB69-AEEFE9B22571.jpeg

68C821AB-CB02-49AB-BF96-BA0A0B01E194.jpeg

FFS Meri — chill on the attention-seeking posts already. It doesn’t make people like you more or be happy for you, it does the opposite. You also say you don’t care what others think, but I call BS— if you didn’t care, you wouldn’t build walls when confronted. Your whole online persona is fake. 

From the article below: Shakespeare pointed it out as well as anyone over four centuries ago in All’s Well That Ends Well, when Parolles observed, “Who knows himself a braggart, let him fear this, for it will come to pass that every braggart shall be found an ass.” Of course, the major problem with braggarts is that they usually don't know they are braggarts (or asses).

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-science-behind-behavior/201802/why-people-should-stop-bragging-social-media?amp

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5

Meri dearest :

How about thanking your customers who buy your overpriced products at mlm? They are the ones who are keeping you in the top 500 and your wallet full!

If it wasn’t for others $$$ your photo shopped body would be 

living la vida broka !

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Meri’s good times are always the same, it’s Meri with various super cool “besties” screaming and hollering into a microphone “singing” karaoke or Meri and her besties standing in the pool yelling how happy they are and how much FUN they’re having!!!!! 🥳

B8735026-DFA5-4114-934B-A817EBF82D8D.gif

• LOL 7
13 hours ago, xwordfanatik said:

I would hate it if my only besties were fellow cult members.  They'll drop her like a hot tater once she's not on TV.

That can happen in these MLMs but if Meri continues to be a top seller, she’ll have support regardless of show status. But they’re not “real” friends. 

I used to use Rodan + Fields skincare and had no interest in becoming someone’s “downline” — once I had that absolutely clear, my so-called “friend” unfriended and ignored me (I had worked with her previously). Even when I continued ordering products, she ignored me. I have since found a better, less expensive prescription regimen and have dropped R+F altogether. That stuff was SO damned expensive and in this economy, they can shove it. 

Anyways. That’s how it is with these MLMs. People are rarely real, good-times-and-bad-times close friends — if you leave or don’t participate, you’re pretty much nothing. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Like 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 6

Are these people seriously wearing shirts that say "Resting Rich Face?!"  Oh for the love.

I'm sure the kind of crap Meri and other LuLaNuts post is brainwashed into them from the get-go...the pretense that they are not only having FUN, but having THE BEST FUN and YOU can't have this much fun unless you join!  I know these people are highly encouraged to post every day using their super special hashtags, but the ridiculous party photos where everyone is screaming like a group of 7th graders at their first middle school mixer is so cringe-worthy.

I'd rather sit in my jammies reading a book and eating ice cream than cruising anywhere with a horde of scarily-dressed lunatics singing "We Are Family" or whatever.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13
20 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Are these people seriously wearing shirts that say "Resting Rich Face?!"  Oh for the love.

I'm sure the kind of crap Meri and other LuLaNuts post is brainwashed into them from the get-go...the pretense that they are not only having FUN, but having THE BEST FUN and YOU can't have this much fun unless you join!  I know these people are highly encouraged to post every day using their super special hashtags, but the ridiculous party photos where everyone is screaming like a group of 7th graders at their first middle school mixer is so cringe-worthy.

I'd rather sit in my jammies reading a book and eating ice cream than cruising anywhere with a horde of scarily-dressed lunatics singing "We Are Family" or whatever.

Who are they getting to buy this poorly-made, over priced garbage? I noticed in the talking heads that Meri’s jacket (faux leather) looked like cheap, plastic, unfashionable crap. I swear this world is isolated and alone from the rest of the real fashion industry. It’s definitely very cult-y. 

Speaking of fashion — I learned a few months ago we live less than a half-mile from one of Anna Wintour’s summer homes. 

• Love 6
19 hours ago, Joan of Argh said:

Meri with her cool new friends SCREAMING karaoke AGAIN!

BEST NIGHT EVER!!!!  😳

E02DA1ED-AE7E-46C6-B016-A27EF623B29D.jpeg

F459C0CC-93CE-4455-944F-E168242D8CF1.jpeg

93822737-FD85-4E8A-8F98-F589FFB7DFDD.jpeg

BEST NIGHT EVER in case you guys missed it.  The guy on the right in the top photo looks like he's having so much fun, he's getting ready to topple over.

Imagine you're staying at this hotel and you've wandered down the hall to fill your ice bucket and you hear the sound of music and demonic screeching from behind the conference room doors...you peek in and see 275 people wearing terrifyingly patterned cardigans bouncing in rhythm until the floor shakes and scream-singing "I Will Survive."  How fast would you run to the front desk to check the hell out?

EDIT: oh, for crying out loud, I went and looked at this video and they're singing "Sweet Caroline" and reaching for each other like zombies in leggings.

Edited by laurakaye
  • LOL 15
17 hours ago, oliviabenson said:

Train for what? They are selling clothes. What a joke.

It takes serious training for them to hunt down and target the 2% of people in the United States who either don't know what a scam LLR is, or who aren't already selling it themselves.

Those singing fools in Meri's video are making money on the backs of their downlines, who are probably paying for much of their inventory themselves because no one wants it anymore.  It's like a giant snake eating its own tail.  It has to implode sooner rather than later...I just cannot believe it's still a viable business.  

• Like 1
  • Love 13
On 9/28/2022 at 3:27 PM, Joan of Argh said:

Yup and the men are in pink shirts that say “She’s my lil Sugar Mama”

AEE5B9D2-DFD5-4CF6-984E-12C55EE8D720.jpeg

Meri probably has one of the t-shirts laid out on her bed for Kody in hopes that Christine’s future man will take ALL of Kody’s “money” causing Meri’s Rice Krispie treats to become a little more palatable to Kodster 🙃

• LOL 5
  • Love 2